Camilla Ch. 051

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to go in was Li-ping. She cried incessantly during the whole 'examination'. As all those hands pawed at her defenceless body, she kept begging for the mayor to come and take her away; actually, he was one of the men, but he never told her. If only she'd known that he wasn't the good man she thought he was. Then Dora went in; though she didn't cry, she shook with fear, especially when she had to bend over. As her beautiful little virgin asshole was being enthusiastically examined, she again had fears of being anally raped. Jasmine went in next; she felt the fear, but also disgust at how contemptuously she was being treated.

Finally it was Camilla's turn. Though she happily displayed herself to these mysterious men, and allowed them to touch her all over, she was worried about how they'd react to those black lines of hers. She saw the same lines on their fingernails, too; this eased her worries, but also made her wonder if this meant she had something in common with such creepy people. Indeed, that eerie sense of commonality was increased when she began to sense a strange psychic connection with them. She'd always felt a psychic connection with others, hence that uncanny ability of hers to know people's fantasies; but this was a stronger, remarkably vivid,mutualconnection. She somehow knew that these men could also feel the connection with her.

"Oui,"said the Frenchman. "She is the one whom the Nigrovum fertilized." She, of course, had no idea what he meant by that. "She is The One. We must take her up through Satan's tail, and offer her outside, on the grass, grass like what the Nigrovum fell on." They all bowed before her."La femme sacrificiale."

More enigmatic remarks.What on earth was 'Satan's tail'?That last expression was the last thing she could make out, for the Nigrovum was taking effect, and her perceptions were suddenly too dulled for the rest of his words to be at all coherent to her. She had some vague sense of danger, though the drug was making her too dreamy to let her continue thinking about it. She was told to go into the room where the other girls were.

When she joined the other girls, even she, in her drugged state, could see that they were now all just as intoxicated by the drink as she was. They all continued waiting as the eight naked men, one by one, entered the room to join them after being 'examined'. They, too, were dazed by the effects of the Nigrovum. A masked man told them to follow him down the stairs to the fourth floor, where the first orgy would take place.

"Finally, the fucking begins," Camilla said in slurs. "No more limbo." They all went down.

In a large room down there, the word LUST was written in large letters in red lipstick on one of the walls. There were large TV screens mounted on all the walls: they were showing scenes from hardcore pornographic movies, with images of gangbangs, gloryhole sex, pissing, scat, sex with animals, gay sex, interracial sex, older men fucking teenage girls, MILFs with young men, rapes, bukkake, BDSM, lesbian sex, and even kiddie porn surrounding the sixteen soon-to-be lovers, to inspire their lust. Instead of being horrified at the more extreme, illegal images, the sixteen nudes were completely desensitized to the video debauchery, thanks to the Nigrovum. Camilla, a little more psychically attuned to what was going on, felt a little fear and perturbation at what was on display on some of the scenes, the look of terror in the eyes of some of the not-so-willing onscreen lovers. Still, even her worries were muffled by the high she was feeling from the drink; also, the expectation of soon-to-come sex kept her spirits up.

Inspired by the gangbang video, the eight naked youths looked around for two willing females. The three white men and the Asian took Camilla, and the three blacks and aboriginal took Calina, who giggled with delight at being picked up and carried over to an open area on the floor to fuck.

One of the white men lay on the floor on the other side of the room, and Camilla got on all fours over him; he put his already erect cock in her moist pussy. The Asian, lacking lubricant, spat on her asshole and on his big cock, and slid it in slowly. The second white man put his cock in her mouth, and she started sucking with verve while taking the cock of the third white man in her left hand and jerking him off, always keeping it pointed at her face.

Meanwhile, Calina lay on her back on the belly of the aboriginal, who, lying on the floor, had spat on her virgin asshole; he slid his cock in. Always open to new experiences, Calina welcomed this ass-gaping. Clarence, ever a worshipper of her big breasts, put his cock between them and wrapped them tightly around his manhood; he blissfully moved his dick up and down between their smooth softness. The other two black men entered her soaking hairy cunt and salivating mouth. She started squealing away.

Candice, inspired by the lesbian video, went up to Jasmine, took the pretty black girl's cheeks in her gentle, caressing hands, and softly kissed her sensuous lips. Ever since Candice had started working atLuvlee's, she'd been captivated by Jasmine's beauty, especially by her watery eyes. Jasmine was surprised to have been kissed by a girl, this being her very first time, but she liked it. She'd always been open to lesbian sex; she just hadn't gotten around to it yet. Certainly doing it with a girl was a lot better than doing it with one of those studs, or with any of those creepy masked men...unless one of them had happened to be Hank. The two girls lay on the floor, with Candice on top, and made love, a rare moment of gentleness that whole night.

Sandy, in a stoned stupor, freely broke wind without inhibition as she stood in the middle of the room, the other lovers being too high and preoccupied with sex to notice the odour at all. Two masked men, though, who had coprophiliac urges, approached her, one from the front and one from behind. The one in front took her by the upper arms and pulled down, while the one behind bent over, grabbed her by the lower legs, and pulled up, kissing her round buttocks as he and the other man got her on the floor on all fours. Too stoned to care, Sandy acquiesced completely, always remembering the huge amount of money she expected to get the next day. The man in front unzipped his black dress pants and pulled his hard cock out; he shoved it in her mouth, pushing it all the way in and making her deep-throat him. She briefly gagged at first, but soon got her sense of rhythm and was sucking him off expertly.

"Oh, I like...this skank," he said in grunts as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

The other man spread her legs wide open and pulled her ass forward so he could have that farting asshole up close to his face. He licked her smelly crack as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his thick dick, a formidable eight inches. He opened her asshole and felt the breeze of her farts blow kisses on his face; between farts, he licked her asshole and fingered her clitoris to get her pussy wet. Then he shoved his peninsular manhood halfway inside her cunt: she squealed with surprise at its size, farting loudly. He kept pushing it in deeper, amazing her all the more; this was her first moment of pleasure that whole night. Her screams of delight were muffled by the other man's hard cock in her mouth, a cock she kissed and licked intermittently between sucks as she played with his balls. As the man behind fucked her pussy, his finger probed her asshole, searching for shit.

Vicky was taken by two masked men; they put her on the floor on all fours. One man put his cock in her mouth, and the other greased up his cock and her asshole well, and slipped right in. Vicky loved anal, and squealed as she sucked the first man's dick. This is a lot better than doing it with my pimp, she thought; though these guys are aggressive, at least they don't slap me around.

Li-ping and Dora stood in the middle of the room in their high daze, two timid petite girls who were totally confused and disoriented as to what was going on. Eight masked men came up to them, a quartet taking each girl to opposite corners of the room. Both girls were put on all fours, with a man underneath to fuck their pussies, and a man behind to give it to them in the ass, and two men each in front of their faces, one to get head and another to get jerked off. Totally acquiescent from the Nigrovum, the girls tried to remember the money they'd been promised.

Too drugged even to be aware she was being gangbanged, Li-ping thought she was dreaming, having sex with four clones of Mayor Wilson. (Actually, he was the man behind her, lubing her pretty black virgin anus and sliding his huge cock inside.) Looking up shyly at the grinning faces on the masks, she thought--in her drugged state--that the masks were real faces that seemed to come to life and move. They looked like they were laughing at her. (Indeed, the men were chuckling as they fucked her.) Because of the effect of the drink, their voices had the distorted, warped sound of slowed-down tape: this made the laughing sound even creepier.

In her stupor, Dora too thought she was dreaming. She imagined herself with only Superintendent Lewis; indeed, hewasthere with the other men. He was lubing her pretty virgin asshole and about to shove it in. She timidly looked up at the mask of the man she was blowing, and like Li-ping, she thought the mask was a living face, and that the grin on the mask was moving, eerily laughing at her with that warped, slowed-down-tape sound.Who are these men?she thought. Because the Nigrovum made her feel desensitized to any pain or feelings of shock, as it did the other naked fifteen, she hardly at all noticed Lewis' big cock pushing all the way inside her tight, tiny asshole, stretching it wide open.

As they all continued fucking, two things could be heard over loudspeakers: the liturgical words of a mysterious ceremony, and another composition by the avant-garde musician Edgard Varese,Arcana, for full orchestra. Everyone on Nigrovum heard liturgical words with one content, while those having not drunk the potent drug heard a quite different content. Due to her highly-developed psychic abilities, which had been in many ways augmented by the Nigrovum, Camilla could hear a bit of both; she found herself shifting back and forth from one version to the other.

When the Asian spat on her asshole and slid his cock inside her, Camilla in her stupor imagined he was Mr. Chen during her anal deflowering; this young Asian, however, was much more endowed, at almost seven inches, and thicker, too. Has Mr. Chen been using one of those penis-enlargement pumps? she thought; I thought they didn't work.

"One body in love, men ruling with women,..."began the words of the liturgy, as the drugged nude lovers heard it.

Doped-up Camilla imagined the man under her, fucking her pussy, was Mr. Langella; indeed, the young man's cock felt as delicious and fulfilling as her former art teacher's; her pussy was smiling. It would have frowned to know, however, that the cock inside it was attached to a 19-year-old stud who'd dropped out of school in grade ten; as unsexy as they came, in her opinion.

"One body, one government, ruling the world,..." the liturgy began, as Camilla and the masked men had heard it.

The cock in her mouth seemed to be Carl's scrumptious phallus, the one she'd enjoyed sucking inLuvlee'sbefore she was canned; actually, it was that of an 18-year-old who was on parole--again, not her type.

The violent dissonance of Varese's music sounded eerie and frightening to Camilla, though the pleasure she got from being stuffed by those cocks made her forget her worries.

"Promoting equality, racial harmony, improvement, serenity,..."was noted especially by Calina, Candice, and Jasmine as they continued enjoying their interracial sex. The men in masks, however, chuckled as they continued fucking and sodomizing Vicky, Li-ping, and Dora, hearing the real words: "Promoting equal racial humbling, impoverishment, and servility..."

Sandy simultaneously came and farted at her loudest when she heard the liturgy continue:"Establishing world peace, a state of bliss for the common people."As she continued licking, kissing, and sucking off the man in front of her, intermittently deep-throating him and shaking his testes, she almost felt peaceful herself. Maybe with that money, she thought, I won't be common anymore, and my beautiful daughter can have a chance at a decent life.

Looking up at the apparently laughing mask, she didn't hear what they'd heard: "Establishing a world police state, an abyss for the common people." The man behind her, still fucking her multi-orgasmic pussy, gleefully sniffed her flatulence and stuck his finger deep inside her asshole.

Camilla and Calina were shaking and squealing with the pleasure they received from their panting partners, all of them approaching orgasm. Candice went down on Jasmine, feverishly licking her pussy while fingering her own. Both girls were about to come, too, for Jasmine's body was vibrating from Candice's electric tongue, and Candice was being overcome with the ecstatic affection she was feeling for her new lover. The two girls were inspired to hear, it seemed, these liturgical words:"Feeling boundless sensual joy, the people will be cared for by that global village, the state."

The masked men continued chuckling as they enjoyed Vicky, Sandy, Li-ping, and Dora, their masks ever seeming to the drugged women as real faces, laughing at them as their mouths, pussies, and asses were being fucked. The men heard what was really said: "Feeling bound by sensuality, the people will be caged by that global villainy, the state."

Camilla had already come five times: the groin area of the man under her was drenched in the cooze he'd inspired. The Asian fucking her ass was really digging a deep tunnel in her happy rectum. This fuck was a real workout; they were sweating raindrops on each other. She kissed and licked the tip of the cock she'd been sucking while keeping the dick she was jerking off pointed straight at her left cheek. She was hoping for a massive facial, and she knew the guys were just about to blow.

"Bukkake!" she suddenly shouted, feeling the psychic influence of the liturgical chanter. The Asian and white man under her pulled out of her holes and stood up with the other two. All in a circle around her, they jerked off over her head, which pointed up at the ceiling.

Calina, too, was screaming from the pleasurable impaling she was getting: she'd come six times already, splashing her jizz on the crotch of the black man in her pussy, and on the legs of the aboriginal who was probing her newly-broken-in rectum. The black cock she was sucking was like a giant chocolate bar: thick and hard, with no hollowness. She greedily deep-throated it as often and as long as she could, she so worshipped its phallic magnificence. She was convinced of the old cliche: when you go black, you don't go back. Clarence continued slipping his cock up and down between her big tits, squeezing them gently and playing with them.

"These are...so amazing," he groaned.

Inspired by Camilla's scream of bukkake, the aboriginal and black in Calina's pussy both pulled out, stood up with Clarence, and surrounded her as Camilla's men had surrounded her. They were now jerking off, pointing their dicks at Calina's most receptive face and hair.

"We got...the hair...between your...legs wet; now we'll...get the...hair on...your head wet," Clarence moaned as he played with himself, his dick pointed right at her nose, only a centimetre or two away.

The masked men doing the liturgy had monitors in their room so they could watch and enjoy the orgy on the fourth floor (there were monitors for every room on every floor to know what was always going on). Using the psychic powers Nigrovum gave them, they were able to regulate the desire of all the lovers to ensure the bukkake ejaculations were perfectly synchronized.

Candice was moaning as she fingered herself and Jasmine's cunt; her mouth was all over Jasmine's infinitely black asshole, licking it and kissing it. Surprised at how much she was enjoying Candice's talents at cunnilingus and anilingus, Jasmine was glad to have a new lover.

Vicky's men also pulled out, got up, and pointed their cocks at her face, as did the men with Sandy, Li-ping, and Dora. As those girls' faces and hair were sprinkled on with the come of their men, these words were heard:"Nigrovum fell from the sky, from the god Set, to enlighten mankind. Its tiny black drops bedecked, like morning dew, the grass, the earth's hair."Candice and Jasmine came, and as Candice was licking the come off Jasmine's pussy, Jasmine returned the favour, moving over to lick Candice's come off hers. Calina's face and hair were saturated with come, and some of the men's come dripped on her hairy cunt, which was also covered with her own come.

"Oh, I love...black cocks," squatting Calina said, hugging her standing black men close to her and gently kissing each of the men's spent members. "Please take...good care of them...make me feel...so good." The aboriginal felt annoyed to be left out of that.

Finally, as these words were heard, it was time for Camilla's facial:"We sought the one who received Nigrovum and we found her, brushing her hair against the green hair of the earth. Hail, Set! The birth of a new era!"

Then, Camilla heard these words, as did the masked men: "With her, we shall spread Nigrovum throughout the world, and our power shall grow! Hail, Satan! The birth of a new era!"

Troubled at the sound of that demonized name, Camilla thought, I hope that's just something like Anton Szandor LaVey Satanism, not the extreme kind you hear the Church warning us about."

All the lovers lay on the floor, breathing so heavily to regain their breath, it was as though the winds of a violent storm were blowing them about without rest.

Several of the masked men then led the sixteen nudes down the stairs to the third floor, in a room where the word GLUTTONY was written in shit in big, brown letters on a wall. TV screens on the walls showed video of corpulent people pigging out on fattening, greasy food. Varese'sDeserts, for wind, percussion and electronic tape could be heard playing on a speaker in the room. The eight naked young men were told to lie next to each other on their backs in a row on the floor. After they did so, the girls got their instructions.

"Each of you girls pick a man and stand over him, your legs on either side of his hips," said a masked man. The girls did as directed: Camilla, Jasmine, and Li-ping chose the white men; Calina chose Clarence; Sandy and Dora chose the other two black men; Vicky chose the aboriginal man; and Candice chose the Asian. "Now, squat and piss on the men."

As all the girls squatted and waited for their urine to flow, doped-up Sandy asked in slurs, "Can I shit now?"

"Notnow," said another masked man. "After your piss, you girls willallshit."

As the eight girls began pissing on the torsos of the eight naked men, all sixteen of them seemed to hear, over a TV speaker, these words from the continuing liturgy:"We will spread bliss all over mankind: hail, Set!"

There were eight masked men in the room with the naked sixteen. The masked men stood on an elevated stage so their expensive shoes wouldn't get soiled by the pool of piss that was spreading all over the floor; they laughed as they watched the naked men receive their golden showers, and heard the real liturgical words, which Camilla thought she'd heard, too: "We will spray piss all over mankind: hail, Satan!"