Camilla Ch. 051

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clarence looked up at Calina and smiled as he watched her bathe his chest in her golden juice. Camilla was content to piss on her man; she deemed him, in his youth and simplemindedness, unworthy of her. Though compliant, the other six girls were annoyed to be such objects of degradation; the Nigrovum's potent effect made them too weak-willed to resist. Vicky looked down in sadness on the man she was pissing on, a fellow native. She found him handsome; he looked up at her with gentle eyes, seemingly ignorant of how he was being humiliated.

The drugged nudes heard these ritual words:"Man will fly with the gifts we give him."The girls, looking at the grinning masks on the well-dressed men who watched them piss, thought again that the masks were real, grotesque faces, eerily laughing at them with distorted voices. Actually, the men were chuckling under those masks when they heard the real words of the continuing ceremony: "Man will die in the filth we leave him in."

The girls finished pissing and straightened up.

"Boys, get up and go into the next room; sit at the dining room table there," a masked man said.

The naked men got up and did as they were told, splashing their feet in the shallow yellow pond as they left the room. A masked man gestured to a pile of bowls lying next to him on the stage where he and the other masked men stood. "Each girl take a bowl and stand before each of us," he said. The girls obeyed. "Now put the bowl at your feet." The girls did. "Turn around, squat over the bowls making sure your anuses are aimed over the middles of the bowls, and shit in them." The girls turned around and squatted as directed. The masked men also squatted to get a closer look.

"Finally.Oh!"Sandy moaned as she sprayed diarrhea into her bowl.

The coprophiliac masked man behind her grinned a grin to match that of his mask as he saw the brown pour out of her anus. "Oh, how I love to watch your asshole in action," he said.

The other masked men similarly enjoyed watching turds being pushed out of their girls' arseholes. The room had an abominable reek that would make a pigsty seem like a perfume store in comparison.

When the girls finished shitting, they straightened up.

"Toilet paper?" Sandy asked, relieved to be no longer farting.

"We'll clean you in the room next door," a masked man said, gesturing to a door leading to a shower area. "But first, spread your legs out as wide as you can, bend over, and pick up your bowls."

The girls did as they were told, and the masked men thrilled to see and sniff the girls' muddy assholes up close. The men put their hands on the bent-over girls' buttocks to spread them open wider and get a better look at each fudge-coated, puckered anus; the girls all looked back up at the men in surprise at this bizarre fetish.

"Monsieur Leroy would love this," Camilla said.

"Byen tai[in Chinese, 'perverted']," Li-ping said. Is themayorthe man who's looking at my asshole? she wondered. (Hewas.)

Dora looked up in fear at the ogling man. Who is he? she wondered. (He was the chief of police.) She tried to ease her mind again by remembering the money she was promised, and how she'd be able to pay off her mother's debts.

Sandy, too, tried to reassure herself of the money she was promised as she watched the coprophiliac behind her sniff her asshole. It's all for my daughter, she thought, all for my beautiful little baby girl.

"OK," the masked man ogling Jasmine's asshole said (he was Hank). "Take your bowls into the dining room where your lovers are, and each of you is to put her bowl on the table before one of the men." The girls took their bowls of shit over there and gave each seated naked man one. On the right side of each bowl was a fork and soup spoon; on the left, a knife.

"Girls, go back into the previous room," said a masked man in the dining room, "and through it into the shower room. There, you will be cleaned." As Camilla went with the other girls out of the dining room, she sneered to see the naked men lick their lips and pick up their silverware; in their drugged state, they seemed to see fudge desserts before them.

"Boys,bon appétit,"a masked man said, giggling.

********************

In the shower room, the masked men, always on a stage to keep their polished shoes dry, had hand-held shower heads and soap ready to clean the girls' pussies and assholes. Each man called a girl by her name to come over to him, so he could have the girl he wanted.

When each girl stood by her man, he told her to spread her legs and bend over so he could see everything; the girls did as they were told. The men thoroughly probed and soaped up each girl's vagina and rectum with their eager fingers, leaving not one millimetre of vaginal or anal wall untouched. Camilla, Calina, and Candice loved it; though the other girls felt humiliated, they strangely enjoyed the massaging sensations too. The men also washed the come off the girls' faces and hair.

The men rinsed the soap away and dried the girls off. The girls straightened up, and the men began roughly fondling and groping them.

Camilla, somewhat more conscious than the other girls, said, "Please be gentle," to her groper; he wouldn't be.

The other girls were peaking from the effects of the Nigrovum, and didn't care how they were being felt up. Their heads were buzzing from the high. This was especially true of Sandy, who moaned not from sexual pleasure, but from being completely stoned. Staring at the ceiling in a daze, she sensed the hands of her masked man squeeze her tits and buttocks, roughly paw at her vulva, and stab his finger in her ass; she barely even seemed to notice.

Dora's man (Lewis, though she didn't know) was fingering her anus with his left hand and groping her crotch with his other. He wanted to kiss her, but didn't, because doing so would mean moving up his mask and revealing at least part of his face. A large part of the pleasure these men were getting was from knowing the girls hadno ideawho their oglers and gropers were. The masked men knew everything about the naked sixteen, who knew absolutely nothing about the masked men. The only thing known about the masked men was that they were perverts. Dora felt a fear mitigated only by her high as she timidly looked into the man's eyes, the only part of his face she could see. Though the man was assuredly Lewis, a man she thought was a good man, she saw not his real, handsome face, but a grotesque mask...his real face, in another sense.

"OK," a masked man said. "We've had our fun for now. Now, girls: go out the door over there and down the stairs to the second floor." He pointed to a door opposite the one the girls entered. Everyone left the shower room and descended to the second floor.

On one of the walls was written the word GREED, in huge gold letters. The whole room was filled with priceless antique furniture and paintings of wealthy people. The whole room exhaled opulence.

Here was where the ritual was taking place. The High Priest, surrounded in a circle of candles and wearing black costuming with horns on his head, continued the liturgy: "Man in his avaricious quest for wealth rapes the earth and exploits the poor. The greedy bankers must be controlled. We, the guardians, shall rein them in."

Four of the other masked men paired the eight girls in this manner: Camilla and Candice, Calina and Sandy, Li-ping and Dora, and Vicky and Jasmine. The first four girls, being big-breasted, were first to receive instructions.

"OK, girls," one of the four masked men said. "Rub those titties together. It's a competition: whose boobs are the best. Push away!"

At first, the girls giggled and sighed with excitement as they brushed their quickly-hardening nipples against each other. Candice, now coming down from the ketamine, looked lovingly in the eyes of Camilla, who looked lewdly back at her. Calina looked in the same lewd way into the eyes of Sandy, who felt awkward, having never before done anything remotely lesbian.

"No, girls," another of the four masked men said. "Don't tickle your nipples together: push your whole tits together!Squeeze!"He, next to Calina and Sandy, pushed their backs in to squish the girls closer to each other. Camilla and Candice pushed together of their own accord.

As the tit-squeezing continued, much to the girls' discomfort and pain, the High Priest continued with his hypocritical homily on greed: "Why, capitalists, do you hoard? Why, hawkish politicians, do you squander to build destructive armies?"

"Joust with those jugs!" the first man lasciviously said. "Push those big money bags together, those treasure chests!"

The other four girls, not being well-endowed, were made to stand back to back and bend over. Since both petite pairs were of girls of equal height, their buttocks rubbed together. The four masked men each stood before the head of each bent-over girl; the men unzipped their pants and pulled out their hard cocks. They put them in the girls' mouths to suck.

"Rub your asses together, girls," said the man being sucked off by Li-ping. The quartet of cocksuckers gladly rubbed away, for they got more pleasure feeling the small buttocks of the girls rubbing against them than they did from blowing the men. Sometimes, a buttock would go between the crack of the opposite girl, and rub against her moist vulva.

The High Priest continued, and this is what the drugged girls heard:"The World Government will seize the wealth of the greedy and spread it out equally to the needy."Everyone else in the room heard this: "The World Government will steal the wealth of the people and spend it all, heedless of the needy." The men in masks laughed.

The eight naked youths, having finished their 'dessert', and having been bathed (their mouths were also thoroughly cleaned with mouthwash), came down to the second floor to join the girls.

Nearing ejaculation, the masked men being sucked off noticed red-breasted Camilla, Candice, Calina, and Sandy resting to ease their soreness. "Keep rubbing!Hard!"one of the masked men shouted. The girls reluctantly started rubbing again.

Seconds after, the four men came in the four petite girls' mouths. Still rubbing their buttocks together, the girls wanted to spit out the come. "No!" shouted one of the men as he zipped up his pants. "Swallow it!" The girls sadly obeyed. Li-ping, wanting to throw up, coughed after swallowing. "Follow us down to the ground floor." All sixteen naked people followed the four masked men down the stairs.

The word ANGER was written in blood in big letters on a wall. TVs mounted on the walls showed movie scenes of angry people shouting at one another or fighting; there was also video of people drowning.

One of the masked men shouted, as if in a rage, "FUCK!" at the sixteen frightened nudes. Calina paired up with Clarence; Candice and Jasmine each had one of the other two blacks and went into a corner all together; Li-ping was taken by the Asian; Dora had a white man; Sandy had the other two white men; Vicky and the aboriginal man had sex; and Camilla, not at all interested in the youths, hoped one of the masked men would please her.

Three masked men came up to her; she psychically sensed they would be desirable--indeed, they were Mayor Wilson, Superintendent Lewis, and Hank, though she didn't know who they were. The men pulled their cocks out of their pants, and Wilson lay on the floor. She knew he wanted her asshole, so she lay on him on her back, and he lubed her and slid it in. Hank got on top and put it in her pussy; she opened her mouth to receive Lewis' cock.

Calina screamed as she bounced up and down on Clarence's huge cock, which pleasurably stretched her vaginal walls. He felt her tits and squeezed her nipples. She had her hands on his arms, feeling his muscles.

As Candice received her man's cock doggy-style, she kissed Jasmine's cheeks and lips, for Jasmine, also getting doggy-style from her man, was facing her. This was ideal for these girls, to be pleased almost anonymously from their studs while giving each other love. Their bodies jerked closer to each other with each thrust their studs gave them, and they held each other's heads in a caressing hand as they kissed. Candice could see Jasmine as an ideal replacement lover, in case her relationship with Camilla continued to sour.

Li-ping looked in the eyes of her Asian lover as he fucked her pussy. Though his big cock made her squeal with pleasure, the vacant, joyless look in the satyr's eyes disappointed her. She'd hoped he would remind her of her old boyfriend in Taiwan, but he, seeming to her to be either Japanese or Korean, was nothing at all like that sweet boy from her past. As much as she enjoyed the sex, somewhere deep down in her mind, she knew she'd trade in all this pleasure instantly just to have one man to be in love with.

Dora's white lover furiously licked her pussy and asshole. She lay on the floor with her spread-out legs up and over her head so he'd have both holes for his tongue and fingers. Sensitively sucking on her pebble of a clitoris and on her labia, and tickling her anal orifice, he was the best lover she'd had yet that night, and her wet pussy would sprinkle some come soon. Still, she wished she could just be at home in bed. She tried her best, in her wasted state, to focus on remembering the money she'd get to help her dear mother out of her financial woes.

Sandy, on her back on the floor, had a cock in her pussy and a cock between her tits. Though the cock in her cunt slid in and out well, the man on her chest squeezed her breasts too aggressively, so it hurt. Remember your daughter, she thought to herself; this ordeal will be over soon; that money will put my sweet baby in a good school one day. "Love...is sacrifice," she said in slurred sighs. "That's why...I'm a victim."

Vicky and her man, both being aboriginal, made love in relative serenity, trying to blot out of their minds all the mayhem around them. He thrust in gently and slowly as she sat on him in the cowgirl position, and she gyrated her hips in a soulful rhythm to his movements. She hoped she could be with this man after the night's debauchery. With the money she hoped to make from this, she could definitely get away from her abusive pimp, a nasty white man; and running into this lover's arms would be a perfect way to do that. No need for suicide then. She'd even leave the drugs alone.

When Camilla was just about to come, she would soon hear her three masked men say something disturbing. After Hank pulled his cock out of her cunt, he took a cup out of his blazer pocket and placed it by her pussy. Hank's finger tickled her clitoris to speed up her orgasm. When it spewed out and into the cup, the men watched with lascivious delight, chanting, "Nigrovum, little black Satanic eggs!"

When the others came, all within a few minutes of each other, the masked men led the eight nudes down to basement one. When is this going to end? many of the tired naked people wondered.

HERESY was written in blood on one of the walls of a dark room down there, lit up only by torches. The last few minutes of Varese'sEcuatorialcould be heard as a violent musical soundtrack to the continuing ritual. The High Priest's voice could be heard over an intercom: "The Church calls our religion heresy, but Judaism and Christianity are the real heresies! They speak of the flaming tombs of Hell: it's a lie! Hell is a place of rejoicing. The only flaming tombs here are of the fires of lust! Rejoice: hail, Satan!"

Since she'd been fighting and resisting the stupor that the drug had put her in, Camilla was getting increasingly clear-headed, and more and more afraid. I don't think this is any kind of soft-core, harmless Satanism, she thought; this could be something nasty.

Li-ping came up to her, still doped up but afraid; Camilla took her away with her to another room when the masked men weren't looking. She held Li-ping in her arms, and kissed her on the cheek.

They were in a dining room, with the lights off. Camilla could hear cooks in the next-door kitchen. What are cooks doing preparing a meal at this time of night? she wondered. She looked up at a clock on the wall--2:16 AM. "Are they gonna feed us?" she asked as she looked around. "Why would we eat now?" She could feel Li-ping's little body trembling with fear in her arms; she looked into the Asian's timid, expressive eyes and stroked her hair. "You are so pretty; your eyes are pure loveliness." She kissed Li-ping softly on the lips.

They got down on the floor, with Camilla on top of her petite, semi-aware lover. Camilla showered the girl with gentle pecks on her lips, cheeks, and neck. "What you doing?" Li-ping asked in sighs. Though not at all lesbian, she was getting excited all the same, sighing her pleasure. Varese'sDensity 21.5, for solo flute, could be heard from a speaker in the room.

"Don't be afraid, sweetie," Camilla said between kisses, which had now reached Li-ping's sternum. "I'm not...gonna hurt you...Nor will I...let them." Camilla's mouth reached Li-ping's tiny breasts, and she sucked on the left nipple, a little brown gum drop, while lightly pinching the right one. Then Camilla's trail of kisses continued slowly down to Li-ping's belly and to her hairy pubes, which tickled her face. "Oh, your...beautiful...body." She started licking Li-ping's clitoris.

Li-ping's head was swimming from the still-potent Nigrovum, her moans expressing how high she was; her pussy was buzzing from the virtuosity of Camilla's jiggling tongue. I can't believe I'm letting a lesbian lick me, Li-ping thought;but I like it!She came, and Camilla lapped up the sweet secretion.

Suddenly, they heard footsteps come into the room. Two masked men took one of the naked white men over to the cooks. "Take him," one of the masked men said to the cooks; he also gave the cooks a glass filled with the naked man's come mixed with grass. "Get everything ready in thirty minutes." The masked men came back into the dining room and found the two girls lying on the floor. "What are you doing here? Get up and come with us." The girls followed them out of the dining room and down the stairs to basement two.

Camilla saw the word VIOLENCE written in blood in big letters on a wall. Varese'sOffrandes, for soprano and chamber orchestra, could be heard playing on a speaker in the room. Acts of sodomy were everywhere in the room: a naked black man, a naked white man, and the Asian were being fucked in the ass by, respectively, the aboriginal, a black man, and the third white man; these last three in turn were being sodomized by masked men. The first three naked men were also sucking three masked men's cocks as they were receiving cock in their asses. Though none of the naked men were gay, or even remotely bisexual, their drugged stupor made them strangely unconcerned with what was being done to them. Besides, their prostates were getting a marvellous massage. Nigrovum worked in mysterious ways...

Camilla, getting turned on by what she was seeing, wanted to continue watching the gay sex, but the masked men had her and Li-ping continue walking with them. As they continued walking through the room, she saw more anal sex. Dora and Sandy were also being sodomized by masked men, respectively, by Lewis and one of the coprophiliacs who'd smelled Sandy's farts in the 'examination' room; neither woman, of course, knew who was behind them, and the men liked that. As with the six naked men, the Nigrovum desensitized them to what they were experiencing. Her head swaying from side to side from being still high as a kite, Sandy inhaled and exhaled heavily as she felt her man's long, thick cock rhythmically slide deep inside and pull half-way out of her greased asshole.