Camilla Ch. 057

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, no. Sorry, what's different?"

"My underwear, of course. Can't you see?"

"No, sweetie. It's too dark in here."

"Wait," she said, looking at the lamp beside their couch. "Maybe I can set it brighter." She reached over and clicked the light switch on the lamp, making it brighter; clicking it again, she got it brighter; then again she clicked it, but it turned off. "Oh, sorry." She clicked it again three times to get the brightest setting. "There, can you see now?"

"Oh, yeah," he said. "You're wearing your new red bra and panties. They look lovely on you."

"Thank you," she said with a giggle. "Now to show you my tits; I know how much you like them."

"Please, hurry," he said, leaning forward. She unclipped her bra at the front, then pulled it off quickly, wiggling her breasts and feigning shock at the idea of him seeing her tits for the first time. "Wow!"

"Thank you, sir," she said, dropping her bra on the floor. Then, still swaying her hips, she put her hand down in her panties and fingered her clitoris. "Ooh," she moaned.

"Please, honey," he begged. "Take them off."

"Yes, sir," she said, pulling them down and showing him the pubic hair he saw the day before when she'd peed in front of him. After kicking off her panties, she took off her high heels. She was now completely naked. Turning around so he could see all of her, she asked, "So, do I look good naked?"

"Not a single flaw," he sighed. "Can I see your holes again, please?"

"Sure thing," she said, and, still with her back to him, bent over and spread her legs out wide so he could see her purple pussy and brown asshole. He leaned forward to get close enough to sniff. "Oh, sir, I may be a little stinky. I pooped a half hour ago."

"That's just fine with me," he said, enjoying the faecal smell. "That's fantastic." He kept on sniffing.

"So, you like that?"

"Yes, I do."

"Wow, I knew I guy who was into that. Well, if you like it, I'll just have to let you enjoy it some more." She opened her buttocks and pussy so both holes were now wide open for his gluttonous nose.

"That's just great," he said. "Am I allowed to touch?"

"Of course, sir," she said. "Feel away."

He put his finger inside her asshole, boring in deeper and deeper. She was moaning her approval. He pulled his finger out, and it had her shit on it. The coprophiliac said, "Oh, I love it."

Looking back, she said, "You have my poop on your finger?"

"Yeah," he said, admiring the object of his fetish. "If you like, I'll wash my hand, OK?"

"Would you like to clean me in the shower stall?"

"I'd love to." They went over there, and he cleaned her vagina and rectum thoroughly. He loved watching her brown wash down the drain. He then got a towel and dried her off. "Shall we go back to the couch?"

"Absolutely," she said, and they went back for more lap-dancing. She grinded on his cock aggressively while he gently squeezed her breasts. Then she got up, turned around, and sat on his lap again, facing him. She French kissed him as he pushed his finger deep inside her asshole again. She looked in his eyes as he probed her rectum, her eyes lewdly showing her approval of his lechery. He pulled his finger out, and she lifted up her legs to show him her pussy. He put his fingers inside and massaged her G-spot. She sighed and squealed her delight, while pushing her buttocks against his erection. "Sir," she asked, "would you like to taste me?"

"Would I ever," he said. She got up, and got on the floor on all fours, spreading her legs and pushing out her behind so her asshole and pussy were accessible to his mouth. He frantically licked her asshole while sticking his fingers inside her pussy, poking his long finger against her A-spot. She screamed with pleasure. Then she got on her back, and he put his face between her legs, wildly lapping her cunt. After a minute or two of licking, she spewed her come all over his face. "Wow," he said, licking her come off his lips. "NowI'dbetter wash up." He went over to the shower stall and washed his face after getting as much of her come on his fingers as he could and licking them off.

"Thank you for giving me so much pleasure, sir," she said.

"How much do I owe you?" he asked.

"Nothing," she said. "You made me come, not vice versa."

"I'd better get home. The bitch is gonna be wondering where I've been. She may smell your perfume on me. I'd better dirty myself up." He poured some beer on himself to disguise the smell. "Bye, Camilla. See you at work tomorrow."

"Bye, and good luck at home." He left. Naked Candice then entered the private room. "Hi, Candice: now, where were we?" The girls got into a 69 position--Candice on her back, and Camilla on top--and started licking.

"Oh," Candice moaned. "You're nice and come-smelling." She continued licking Camilla's pussy and asshole.

"Yeah," Camilla sighed between licks of Candice's pussy. "My boss had a taste of me.Ah!"

"That was him?" Candice fingered Camilla's clit."Ah!"

"Yeah, he's really sweet...His wife's a bitch, though...I'll have to use...my psychic power...to protect him. She batters him.Oh!"

"Really?" Candice sighed. "I've never heard...of a batteredman. Oh!" Candice's finger was deep inside Camilla's pussy.

"Same here," Camilla moaned. "But he is...I've seen the scars.Ah!" She came all over Candice's face.

They sat there for a few minutes, catching their breath. "Can't I come over...to your dad's home...tonight, Camil?" Candice asked.

"No," Camilla said. "You're still too high...sorry. Hang on till Sunday, OK? Then come over at night...not high." Camilla leftClub Ritzsoon after that.

******************

The next day, Camilla came into the office wearing a tight-fitting black dress. She was naked under it.

Mr. Holland came in at about 10:45. He seemed to be unhurt.

"Good morning, sir," she said. "How are you today?"

"Actually, quite good," he said. "The bitch didn't do anything to me."

Of course not, Camilla thought; I kept her psychically under control.

After locking the door, she went over to him and said, "Mr. Holland, I'm naked under my dress. Want me to take it off?"

"I'd love that, but I don't want to press my luck," he said, sitting down. "The bitch will be here pretty soon. Also, the office gossipisgetting bad. I got a lot of weird looks just now."

"OK," she said, sitting on his lap. Then she whispered, "By the way, I've arranged everything for our trip to Montreal tomorrow. We have a room at thele Chalet, with a bar, washroom, and a queen-size bed."

He grinned. "Wehavearoom withaqueen-size bed?"

"Yep," she said with a suggestive smile.

"Singular nouns never sounded so sexy," he said. She giggled.

"We have to be at the airport at about six in the morning," she said. "Ooh! I have to go to the washroom."

"Can I join you?" he asked.

"If you want to, of course, but I have to poop."

"That's OK, I'd like to watch."

"You wanna watch mepoo?" she asked. He nodded eagerly. Unruffled by his fetish, she nonchalantly said, "OK. Let's go."

They snuck into the washroom together, and she took off her dress and sat naked on the toilet.

"OK," he said, standing in front of her. "Crap away."

First, she farted audibly, but showed no signs of embarrassment on her face, knowing this coprophiliac would enjoy all the sounds and smells, as Mr. Leroy had. Indeed, he was already eagerly sniffing. Then he could hear her turds plopping into the toilet water.

"I love the sound of your pretty asshole in action," he said. She giggled as she continued shitting.

"But it's poop, sir," she said.

"Coming from your beautiful ass, I'll bet it's fudge from Europe."

She moaned softly as the shit slid out of her rectum. He was delighted to hear her sighs of relief, imagining the comfort her pretty asshole was feeling at that moment. As she continued shitting, she stroked the bulge in front of his pants. Finally, she was done, and she reached for the toilet paper.

After she pulled some off from the roll, he asked, "May I do the honours, baby?"

"You wanna wipe my bum?" she asked.

"Yes, please."

"OK," she said, then got off the toilet and got on the floor on all fours, spreading her legs wide open and pushing out her behind so he could see her muddy asshole. She looked back at him without any embarrassment, flattered that he worshipped her body so much as to adore her natural smells and bodily functions.

He wiped the brown away, sniffing the divine stink and fetishing each wrinkle on her wide-open anus as the brown came off, revealing the beige, puckered skin. "You are so beautiful, Camilla," he said when he was done.

Giggling, she said, "You are so sweet, sir." She let him sniff her asshole some more before they left the washroom.

********************

Candice, all alone in her apartment that night, did more heroin. She used Nigrovum to make her coming down less unpleasant, and to help her sleep. But not even Nigrovum could heal her loneliness.

********************

After setting her alarm clock for four o'clock so she'd have enough time to get to the airport, Camilla then lay in bed and waited to hear Agape go into his bedroom to sleep. When he was in bed and sleeping, she made him dream of black-haired Candice again. They hadn't done any drugs that Friday night, since she had to get up early for her business trip. She was happy to know that, without E or grass, her dad was getting less resistant to the influence of Nigrovum. Making this easier, though, was Camilla's giving him a less blatantly sexual dream. It was still erotic enough to incline him towards liking Candice as a lover. She also used Nigrovum to simulate his feeling of being on drugs; this would make him resist the eroticism of the dream less.

In his dream,Candice was with him in a French restaurant, like the one Camilla had been in with her boss that Thursday. Candice was wearing the dress Camilla's boss had bought for her that day, too. In the dream, they held hands and looked lewdly in each other's eyes. The dress was unbuttoned, showing off a generous amount of Candice's cleavage. Agape stared at her breasts, and Candice happily allowed him to.

Camilla didn't dare go any further with the sexiness of that dream. It was enough to keep him interested in her friend. As long as he wasn't dreaming about Carrie.

When Camilla herself went to sleep, she dreamt about Li-ping.Camilla was licking the Asian girl's pussy in that basement dining room in the mansion.As Camilla was dreaming, her tongue was stuck out, flickering.

12