Camilla Ch. 063

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When we eat the body and drink the blood of Christ," the priest continued, "we mustn't do so unworthily, for fear of eating and drinking our own damnation. So says St. Paul in his first letter to the Corinthians." Again, Josiah looked at Camilla, hoping she'd think twice about what he'd seen her drink the night before, and about its Satanic ingredients, as he understood them to be.

"He is so smart," she whispered to herself. "And too cute." It took all of her effort to resist the temptation to give him another psychic erection during Mass.

"You see," he continued, "when we're like children, we're humbly aware of our helplessness before God, and we don't presume to be anything greater than we really are. What tempted Adam and Eve to disobey God, and eat the forbidden fruit, was pride. Satan in the serpent deceived the two naked lovers, making them believe the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge would give them power. We say it all the time: knowledge is power; but we also say that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, and that was exactly what the first man's and woman's problem was. What we know in this world is necessarily incomplete. Paul tells us that we see through a glass darkly; only when we're in heaven will we see the truth in its entirety, for only then will we be ready for it."

"You are amazing, Father," Camilla whispered. "What wisdom."

Again the priest looked deliberately at Camilla when he said, "We cause mayhem whenever we try to mix the human and divine worlds, as did the sons of God when they married the daughters of men. Similarly, Adam and Eve thought knowledge would make them like gods, but it only made them aware of how helpless they were in their nakedness. For their sin of pride, they were punished with shame, and we all lost paradise. In eating the forbidden fruit, they ate their own damnation, as we do if we take Communion unworthily. One of the most important things God teaches us is the indispensability of humility, and the evil of pride. Love your neighbour, serve God, and be like a child: innocent, and humbly aware of your helplessness."

Though Camilla couldn't have been more impressed with Father Josiah's sermon, she would pay no heed to his words in her daily life...and even less so in her night life.

*******************

Camilla met with Bob at 3:00 in the afternoon that day in a botanical garden filled with people of all ages.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Bob asked nervously as he put the straps of his special, custom-made POV camera around his head.

"Sure," she said, holding an apple and--eager to get naked--ready to drop her trench-coat. "it gets me hot."

"But I'm a little nervous about getting naked in front of all these people," he said. "I'm not as hot a guy as you are a girl. And what if we get in trouble with the cops? I didn't pay any off to protect us this time."

"None of that will be a problem," she assured him. "Remember that power I have, what I demonstrated with those customers in Club Ritz last night?"

"Oh, yeah; when you froze everybody around us, and you sucked my cock in front of them. The guys just watched, but couldn't move or say anything."

"That's right; and when we were finished, I made them forget who we were. They went home knowing they saw some hot oral sex, but they don't remember that we were the ones doing it."

"Right," he said, ready to take off his trench-coat. "And you can make all these people do the same thing, eh?"

"Yep," she said. "Watch." Concentrating intensely for a minute, she visualized a blue light covering everyone in the area except herself and Bob; anyone coming into the blue area would also be affected, and no one would be able to go out. Then she visualized them all looking at herself and Bob, and no longer able to move or speak. Soon enough, everyone froze, compelled to watch the soon-to-be-nude film-makers, and not able to say a word. "OK, let's do it."

She and Bob dropped their trench-coats, and were now completely nude, except for the POV camera head-piece Bob had on. They were about to do an Adam and Eve fantasy.

The crowd of people watching couldn't decide which thing they should be more shocked about: the public nudity they now saw, or their own mute immobility.

In this POV video, you are 'Adam', for everything is seen from 'Adam's' perspective.

Eve takes a bite from her apple, lewdly smiles, and entices you with it.

"Come on, Adam, have a bite," she says, grinning, shaking her hips, and holding the apple out to you. "Let's learn about good and evil. Knowledge is power."

"OK," you say. "We're naked, and not ashamed."

She hands the apple to you, you take a bite, she takes another bite, and you take one more bite. Then you throw the apple on the ground, and you and Eve embrace as you finish eating and swallow the chewed-up apple.

She kisses you on the lips, and says, "Now, let's get some carnal knowledge of good and evil."

"Yeah," you say. "It's so bad, and yet it's so good!"

You bend down and suck on her left tit while she jacks you off. Her nipple and your cock are now fully erect. She gets on the ground on all fours, and you get behind her for some doggy-style.

"Time to raise Cain," you say. You slide your cock inside her wet pussy, and she squeals with delight. She looks back at you with a lewd grin as you thrust your manhood aggressively inside her cunt. As you're fucking her, you open her buttocks wide so you can see her pretty asshole: you stick your finger inside and probe her rectum with it.

The mothers and fathers there wanted to cover the eyes of their children, but were frustrated with their inability to do so. Why can't those two just get a room? they wondered. Their children were naturally curious about the unusual spectacle they were seeing.

Lecherous men watching wanted to masturbate, but were equally frustrated that they couldn't. Their hard-ons just poked bulges in their pants, apparently without need to be touched.

Eve screams in whistle register as she gushes her come all over your cock and balls, and it drips copiously all over the grass. Soon after, you are about to ejaculate, so you pull your cock out of her pussy. Eve gets on her back and holds your cock in her right hand, jerking you off. She points your cock at her tits as she plays with it, and you shoot your load first on her right breast, then on her left, then on her cleavage area, then on her belly. She brings your still-dripping cock up to her mouth and licks away the residue.

Now Eve needs to pee: she squats on the grass next to where she'd just come. You look right down between her legs and watch her piss pour out in a beautiful golden arc on the grass. She moans her pleasure at relieving herself. When she is finished, she gets up and kisses you on the lips.

Bob pushed STOP on the camera, he and Camilla put their trench-coats back on, and left the garden, hurrying to the car Bob had rented. When they got in and he started driving away, Camilla visualized the blue light disappearing.

Now the people at the park could finally move and talk.

"Who were those exhibitionists?" one mother angrily asked.

"Who knows?" her husband said, confused. "It's weird: I've already forgotten their faces."

"I wish I could remember what they looked like," one of the lechers said. "That girl had a nice body, but her face is a total blank to me."

**********************

That night, back at Agape's house, Camilla dreamed of Mr. Hanson.

"Piss on my ghost, O goddess," he said, lying naked on the grass at the botanical garden.

She, also naked, squatted over his chest and let loose a stream of yellow juice. It bathed his entire torso; drops splashed off and hit him on the face, arms, genitals, and legs. He smiled with delight.

When she finished, she brought her cunt over to his face and rubbed it against his nose, cheeks, and mouth.

"You killed me, you know," he suddenly said.

She woke up with a fright. All over her bed, it was wet and smelly. She pulled away the sheets, turned on her bedside lamp, and looked between her legs in horror. Her whole bed was soaked in her piss.

"I don't believe it," she said to herself. "I never wet the bed...even as a little girl, I never did. What the fuck is going on in my dream life?"

12