Camilla Ch. 072

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, yeah. You're so smart, sir." He pulled on the elastic of her panties, looked down at her crack, let go, and the elastic snapped against her ass. "Sir, you're bad!" She grinned and lewdly giggled.

"You like it, you naughty girl," he said. "So, you're gonna let me see you naked tonight?"

"If you come over and want me to, I have to; it's my job." She took his hand and put it on her crotch, moving it back and forth to massage the vulva underneath her panties.

"Oh, I'll want you to strip for me," he panted as he continued feeling her between the legs.

Breathing heavily but quietly, she pretended nothing indecent was happening between them, always allowing him to touch, and said, "Of course, you've already seen and touched some of my nakedness."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. You saw my asshole, remember?" She giggled.

"Oh, yeah," he sighed, ogling her purple panties as he continued feeling them where her cunt was. Finally, he stopped touching, however reluctantly. "Well, as much...as I'd love...to have you stay, sweetie, I have...some work...to do. I'll see you tonight at Club Ritz."

"You'll see every millimetre of me, and you'll get a real good look, too. Bye," she said, then turned around, grabbed her bag, and went to the door.

"Uh, Camilla?"

"Yes, sir?" she asked, opening the door ajar.

"Don't you wanna put your pants on first?"

Giggling, she said, "Sir, you're so bad. You were gonna let me go out there in my underwear." She bent over with the ass of her purple lace panties pointed at his face, then put her socks back on before reaching for her jeans.

I don't think you'd mind everyone seeing you in your underwear, you exhibitionist slut, he thought.

*****************

That night at Club Ritz, Dr. Abruzzi arrived and saw Camilla in a one-piece, tight-fitting, brown get-up. It emphasized her cleavage, though with a black brassiere, and her camel-toe. She had been talking with Candice at a table.

"Camilla?" he said, standing behind her.

She turned around. "Sir! Hi!" she said, hugging him and rubbing her belly against the erection in his pants. She took his hand and put it on her crotch. "Do you like my camel-toe?"

"Do I ever," he panted, rubbing his hand against it.

"I'm next to go onstage. Come sit at perverts' row so you see my body up close."

"OK," he said, letting her take him by the hand and lead him to the tip rail. He sat there, and she went onstage.

"And now," the DJ announced. "Let's give a big hand for this sexy lady: here's Camilla." Everyone cheered.

Her first song was 'Dirty Love,' by Frank Zappa. She grinned lewdly as she danced around the stage, always eyeing him when she mouthed the words, 'Give me your dirty love.' By the time of the guitar solo, she stripped out of the brown get-up to reveal her black bra and panties. When the second song, Aerosmith's 'Rag Doll', began, she pouted sexily and danced in her underwear and black high heels. A minute and a half into the song, she unclipped her bra and teased him by opening it several times without showing him her nipples before finally taking it off with a dramatic wiggle of her tits. She was fond of mouthing the words, 'Hot tramp, daddy's little cutie.' A minute or so later, her panties came off, revealing her now black pubic hair, which had grown back quickly, thanks to Nigrovum. As the song faded out with the clarinet solo, she removed her high heels.

She crawled around naked on the stage for her third song, 'Bad Girl', by Madonna. As usual, she had her legs spread wide open so everyone--especially her prof--could see her pussy and asshole. As she displayed her two holes for him, she looked back at him with agape eyes and pursed lips, eager to know if he liked what he saw. Then at one point, she slowly crawled up to him, smiling lasciviously. When she was right up close to him, she brought her head down to his lap and gently nibbled on the bulge in his pants. He had red lipstick stains there, but he didn't mind.

She got on her back and spread her legs for him. Putting her fingers on her labia, she stretched her pussy wide open for his equally agape eyes. Her cunt was stretched open in the shape of a black egg--how appropriate, considering what she had swimming inside her juices. Then she brought her wide-open legs up so he could see her asshole again. She looked back at him with her mouth open, licking her lips; it was clear to him that he had three holes to choose from. The song ended, and she, staying naked, got offstage and took him into a private room.

As she was grinding her ass against his erection, he fondled her breasts, tickling the nipples. Then his right hand wandered down to touch her pussy while his right hand continued gently squeezing her left tit. She looked back into his eyes, her own black eyes telling him how much she liked his cock. Then she got up and turned around, facing him. She sat on his lap and massaged his erection with her left hand while her right hand caressed the back of his head. He put his hands on her ass, gently squeezing her buttocks; then his fingers slid down into the crack, and he fingered her asshole. She looked at him with permissive eyes the whole time.

At one point, she leaned back and spread her legs wide open, flashing her pussy for him. Fingering her clitoris with her left index finger, she gently pulled on her her slightly swollen right labium with her right fingers; she said of her pussy lips, "Soft."

Pointing down at his cock, he said, "Hard."

She giggled, then got up, turned around, and bent over. With her legs spread out, she showed her asshole and pussy in a glorious display. She looked back at him with wide-open eyes, anxious to see how well her holes were pleasing him. They were, of course.

At the end of the night, he paid her $300, then asked, "What are you going to do now?"

"Oh, I promised my friend Candice that I'd sleep with her tonight," she said nervously.

"I see," he said with obvious disappointment in his eyes.

"Sorry, sir. I meant to give myself to you tonight, but Candice has been really lonely lately. She and I are lovers, sometimes. She was crying tonight, and I just couldn't leave her alone. I've broken a few too many hearts lately." To cheer him up, she wrapped her breasts around his face and rubbed them there, as she had done at the wine and cheese party, but this time tickling his face with her nipples. She also turned around, opened her buttocks to expose her asshole, and he put his face inside the crack: she then closed her butt-cheeks against either side of his face and tightly rubbed them against his face, while he kissed and licked her anus. Though he was turned on by this, he knew he'd still be going home alone.

"OK, you go fuck her then; no problem." He was clearly not only let down, but also annoyed at having spent so much money, with his hopes up, now only to have them come crashing down.

"You'll be next, though: I promise," she said as she saw him walk out of the private room. Putting the money into her purse, she was feeling really guilty about how she'd disappointed him. She'd really have to make it up to him on Friday.

As he walked out of Club Ritz, he thought, She's no slut; she's just a goddam gold-digging little bitch.

He'd soon be proven wrong about that.

*******************

On Friday afternoon, Camilla saw Dr. Abruzzi walking on the York campus. She ran up to him.

"Hi sir," she said.

"Hi," he said coolly. "Was last night's lesbian lay disappointing, too?"

"No, I enjoy sixty-nining her. Tonight's lay will be even better, though."

"Oh? Who's he?"

"You," she said.

"Oh, really?" he said, full of suspicion. "All I have to do is go over to Club Ritz and give you more money for lap-dances, eh?"

"No, sir, you've got it all wrong. I had to be with Candice last night; it was a last minute emergency. I'm really sorry I got your hopes up and didn't satisfy you."

"I see."

"Really, sir. I mean it this time; you get to fuck me tonight. Nothing's stopping that." He continued walking to class, clearly not believing her. She wouldn't give up, though. She kept following him. "Nothing's stopping me having sex with you tonight. Not even you." She began using Nigrovum on him; she visualized that ice-cold heart of his warming up, then going on fire with lust for her. He stopped walking and turned around to face her.

Again, she visualized a big blue force field, as she had with Alex and Bob (for the Adam and Eve POV video), immobilizing everyone nearby on the campus and forcing them to watch her and Dr. Abruzzi. All those outside the blue couldn't come in, and were baffled by what was happening.

In full control of Abruzzi's mind, Camilla had him reach over, unzip and unbutton her jeans, and pull them down to her knees, exposing her pretty pink panties.

Pretending she had nothing to do with what he'd just done, she feigned surprise and said, "Sir, you're so bad. Pulling down my pants like that, so everyone can see me in my underwear."

"W-what made me do that?" he asked, as astonished as he was aroused. He vaguely remembered a story about something like this happening on the campus a week or so before, but that girl was blonde, apparently. Forgetting that Camilla used to be blonde, he was too horny to make the connection.

"Anyway, now that my panties are showing, do you like 'em?" she asked, turning around so he could see the ass of her panties as well as the front. Facing him again, she took his hand and put it on her crotch to feel her between the legs.

"Y-yeah, very sexy." Fighting to regain control, he then said, "A-anyway, I have a class to teach now. I'll see you tonight at Club Ritz."

Convinced that he would be there that night, she released him, and he walked away.

"OK, see you tonight," she said, still with her pants down. He looked back for one last peek at her underwear before going into the building where he'd teach his next class. She then pulled up her jeans and zipped them up. She jogged away to the nearest building, and when she was inside, she made the blue force field disappear. Everyone at the scene was now released. Just as perplexed about what had happened--and just as forgetful of who Camilla and the prof were--as the coerced onlookers had been last time, everyone rushed to class.

"What the hell just happened?" one woman said.

"That happened a week or so before," another woman said as they rushed to their next class. Again, I forget what they looked like, she thought; but didn't the slut last time have blonde hair?

*********************

Dr. Abruzzi went to Club Ritz around 1 AM, knowing the strip joint would close in half an hour. He may have been hot for Camilla, but he wasn't stupid enough to waste a lot of money on lap-dances only to be told she had another lover at the last minute. This time, he paid for only two lap-dances.

During the first lap-dance, naked Camilla sat on his lap, facing him and feeling his erection. He had his hands on her ass, and was fingering her anus.

"Sir," she said in feigned shock at his roving hands. "I poop through that hole!" She then giggled.

"So?" he said. "You told me before that you take cock in there, too. You flash your asshole enough to want a good butt-fuck."

Smirking, she blushed and turned her head away in pretend embarrassment.

After the lap-dances, she, always naked, took him back into the change room. There she showed him all her clothes.

"So, what would you like me to wear back to your home, sir?" she asked.

He had one hand on her left breast and the other fondling her buttocks. "I don't know," he said. "What do you recommend?"

"Well," she said, looking through her clothes hanging on the clothes hangers while his one hand moved from her ass to her pussy. "How about this one? When I wear it, you can see the silhouette of my naked body." She pointed out her skin-tight black outfit, the one she'd worn to Dr. Singh's office when he'd 'examined' her for STDs.

"Yeah," he said, moving his other hand from her left tit to the right one. "That could be very sexy on you. Put it on." After allowing him to feel her up for a few more minutes, she put the outfit on with some black high heels, and they left Club Ritz. It was about 1:30 AM.

They took a taxi to his house; when they reached a nearby park, she said, "Are we near your house now?"

"Yes," he said. "Just a few blocks away."

"Good," she said. "Let's get out and walk the rest of the way."

"OK," he said. They stopped, he paid the cabbie, and they got out. After the cab was gone, the two lovers were all alone, walking on the sidewalk beside the park.

She wanted to be naughty again, so she used Nigrovum on him. He suddenly felt this uncontrollable urge to unzip her outfit; he reached up, put his hand on the zipper at the back, and pulled down. Lewdly smirking as the zipper traveled down her back towards her buttocks, she bent over slightly and pushed her ass out in a serpentine curve when the zipper was all the way down. He put his hands on the material at her shoulders and pulled it down gently, revealing her tits, then her ass and pubic hair: he was completely astonished at his boldness, feeling as though some alien intelligence was making him do it; of course, that's exactly what was happening. He wasn't at all surprised, however, that she completely allowed him to strip her naked in a public place. He pulled the material down her legs to her feet; he looked up at the naked girl, who just ran her hands through her black hair, without a care in the world if anybody was seeing her then. He removed her high heels and pulled her feet out of the material. She put the material in her purse, he carried her shoes for her, and they continued walking toward his house.

She looked up all around her with a lewd smirk, wondering if anyone was watching and never making the slightest attempt to cover herself. With Nigrovum, she scanned the area to find out if anyone actually was watching: she learned that one man, up in his house with a cell-phone camera, was taking video of the extraordinary sight. She was happy to let him.

Finally, they went into his house and up the stairs to his bedroom. She got on the bed on all fours, with her legs spread wide open so her pussy and asshole were in plain view. She looked back at him, salaciously licking her lips as she proudly displayed her holes. He impatiently got naked and got on the bed behind her. He slowly slid his hard cock inside her wet pussy.

"Oh!" she squealed as it went in deeper and deeper. His cock was about seven inches in length, and as thick as Mr. Grisham's.

He pushed in all the way, and his knob jabbed at her A-spot. After three more jabs, she gushed her first orgasm. "What?" he panted. "Holy shit!"

"Sorry, sir," she sighed as his cock kept poking her pussy. "I'm a gusher. Oh!"

"That's OK," he panted. "It's...just interesting. Unh!"

"Oh, my God!" she screamed as he started thrusting more aggressively. "Fuck me, fuck me! Ah!"

He reached forward and grabbed her tits as he continued giving her his doggy-style. What a tight, wet pussy!

She screamed high-pitched, staccato squeals, orgasming a second time. "Oh!"

He straightened up and started fingering her asshole, then gently pushed his index finger in an inch. He kept fucking her pussy as he did this, slowly pushing his finger in her butt another inch.

"Want to..fuck my..ass, sir?" she asked in a shaky voice as his cock continued pleasurably stabbing her. Ah!" She came a third time.

"Yeah," he moaned, then pulled his cock out of her cunt. "You got...your anal lube?"

"Use my come, sir," she sighed.

"There's enough of it, that's for sure." He scooped it up from what had splashed on the bed, and smeared her asshole and rectal walls with it. Then he gently pushed his knob against her wide-open, welcoming anal lips. It went in an inch. "Unh! That feels...good!"

"Yeah," she groaned, looking back at him. "Oh! Deeper!"

He pushed in half-way, and loved the sensation. This was his first time to have anal sex with a girl...and what a girl to have it with! A sexy little black-haired tart who'd teased him for so long! Now he was glad she'd made him wait for the sex. Postponing his gratification only made the final fulfillment all the more thrilling! She wasn't a gold-digger, and she wasn't merely a slut. She was a virtuoso cock-teaser!

He pushed his cock all the way in. Her pussy may have been tight, but her asshole was tightness heaven! He slid his cock half-way out and all the way in...out, in, out, in. This was the peace that came of fucking! Final satisfaction after having been teased for so long.

She fingered her clitoris as his cock kept on pounding away in her ass. She squealed up in a high pitch from below, and he grunted in a low pitch from above. Soon she had an anal orgasm.

"I'm gonna come," he groaned.

"Wanna come...on my butt-cheeks?" she asked in squeals.

"OK," he said, then pulled his cock out of her ass. She held his cock and jacked him off briefly; he blew his load all over her ass--along her crack, on each buttock, and a bit on her lower back. Then they lay on the bed and slowly caught their breath.

"Is this...the pause...of peace...of our fucking, sir?" she asked in sighs.

"Yes," he panted. "But it's...no chastity." They soon went to sleep.

During her dream, it became evident to Camilla that she'd forgotten to put up the psychic barriers; for she saw Akemi in a private room with her in Club Ritz.

"Hi, Akemi," Camilla, sitting on a couch, said. "Sorry for breaking your heart. I didn't mean for you to commit suicide. Want to make love with me?"

"Yeah," the Japanese-Canadian succubus said, approaching Camilla.

Camilla spread her legs and opened up her pussy lips for Akemi. Pointing to her labia, Camilla said, "Soft."

Looking around her and referring to how things are in the afterlife, Akemi said, "Hard."

12