Camilla Ch. 078

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, you were," she said with feigned calmness, holding a can of Heineken in her hands and pretending to listen to the REM. "You've been out like a light for the past---oh, twenty minutes."

"Bullshit, Camilla. I was...with you, not with Carrie."

"In your dream, you were, maybe. And come on, why would you dream a thing like that? Incest with me? That's so sick, Daddy. You couldn't have. Dreams are supposed to be wish-fulfillments. If you'd dreamed of having sex with me, that would suggest you subconsciously wanted it. That couldn't be, could it?"

"No, that couldn't be."

"Then you couldn't have dreamed it. Really, Daddy, I think I know what the problem is. You've been drinking too much. It's affecting your mental health. You're imagining things."

"I certainly hope so," he said, still looking at his daughter with suspicion, but wanting to believe her lies all the more.