Camilla Ch. 081

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camilla looked intensely in Rosenblood's eyes and sent this message to his mind: You won't be able to fit my therapy sessions into your busy schedule, Doctor. You must refer me to another psychiatrist--a handsome, straight man your age who would be happy to seduce me.

"Well," Rosenblood said, "since you seem unwilling to talk to me, perhaps I can refer you to another doctor I know. He may be able to fit you in for sessions as soon as next week. I'm too busy with my own full schedule anyway."

"Anything you say, Doctor," she said.

*****************

That evening at about 9:00, blonde-haired, blue-eyed Camilla went with Agape and Carrie to Giovanni's for dinner. Business was slow that night; the three of them were the only customers in the whole restaurant. Camilla was in a tight, slinky red dress, high heels, and her usual whore-bright makeup with red lipstick.

"So, how was your session with Dr. Rosenblood, Camilla?" Carrie asked.

"Oh, fine," Camilla said coolly.

"Thanks for recommending him on such short notice, Carrie; but he won't be able to give her therapy," Agape said. "He did, however, refer us to another psychiatrist, Dr. Mason, who has time. He'll be able to start her therapy next Wednesday."

"Good," Carrie said.

"I'm glad to see you again, sweetie," he said to Camilla. "I'd like us to spend more time together like this, all three of us."

"Me, too," Carrie said. "We can get to know each other better."

"Yeah, sure," Camilla said, trying her best to hide her annoyance at the affection Agape was showing his fiancee.

The waiter came to take their order. As Agape and Carrie ordered their food, Camilla, desperate for a lover, sent out a psychic signal to Patrick.

Come to Giovanni's, Patrick; have some fun here.

Camilla then ordered her food, and the three of them continued chatting as they waited for their meals. The psychic 'dome' Camilla had put around herself was particularly useful to her that night, for emotional numbness was exactly what she'd need to get through that night, watching the man she was in love with showing affection to a woman she was hating more and more by the minute.

Within twenty minutes, Patrick came, but to Camilla's annoyance, he brought his wife.

They were seated at a table halfway across the room from where Camilla was. She eyed Patrick, who looked back at her with a mixture of arousal and nervousness.

"I have to go to the washroom," she said, then got up. As she walked towards the washroom, she looked at Patrick again, using Nigrovum to 'pull' him up from his seat. She went around a corner to the part of the restaurant that led to where the washrooms were.

"I--I have to use the washroom, honey," Patrick told his wife.

"You just went before we came here," she said.

"I know, but I still have to go," he said, then got up and hurried toward the washroom.

She watched with suspicion as he went around the corner.

Patrick saw Camilla standing by the washroom doors.

In her ditzy 'Dolly' persona, she said, "Hi."

"Hi," he said nervously. "I keep running into you."

"Yeah," she said with a giggle. "Wanna see me bare-naked?"

"As much as I'd like to, my--"

"OK," she said, and unzipped her dress, dropping it to the floor; then she kicked off her high heels. Not wearing any underwear, she was now naked.

With his hands on her hips, he said, "We're gonna get in trouble, you know. My wife almost caught us last time in the park."

"We won't get into any trouble," Camilla said, closing her eyes and visualizing a light blue force field where the corner was; no customers would be able to come around the corner--only the staff could. Also, once any of the staff came around the corner, their sense of judgement would be suspended. They'd watch, and simply enjoy.

"Your 'psychic powers' again?"

"Mm-hmm."

"When are you going to explain to me how this power of yours works?"

"When we have time. Quick: touch me between the legs, and touch my poo-poo hole. You know you want to."

"OK," he said, wrapping his hands around her buttocks and opening them up. His fingers then crawled into the crack to find her asshole. With one finger rubbing against her anal orifice, he brought his other hand back and put it on her crotch, fingering her clitoris. She sighed softly at his gently vibrating fingers, and held her buttocks open so his finger would always have access to her asshole.

As he was feeling her up, two young waiters came around the corner and saw the stimulated naked girl.

"Holy shit," one of them whispered.

"You got your cell-phone?" the other said.

"Yep," said the first one.

"FIlm this, I beg of you."

"Sure thing." The first waiter got his cell-phone out of his pocket, set it to video camera, and pointed it at the two bold lovers.

Camilla saw the men watching, and was happy to let them watch. Her pussy was getting wetter and wetter, and Patrick's fingers went deep inside her vagina and rectum. He squatted down and took her left nipple in his mouth. He wrapped his wet lips around it tightly and sucked away. She let out high-pitched sighs. She stroked the bulge in the groin of his pants with her foot.

The waiters got bolder and came closer to get better video of her body. She pressed Patrick's face against her breasts, not wanting him to know they were being filmed.

"I'm gonna come," she sighed. "Oh!"

The waiter with the cell-phone squatted down so he could get video of her coming. Patrick pulled his finger out of her asshole, and had both hands between her legs in a cup, catching all her come in them. He brought his hands up to his face and drank it.

Amazing, the waiter thought as he finished filming; how thoughtful of them not to leave a mess for us to clean up. By the time Patrick had finished gulping down Camilla's come, the waiters had snuck away, never seen by Patrick, who was now licking his hands.

"Thanks," Camilla said as she reached for her dress. "I needed that. We'd better get back to our tables."

"Yeah," Patrick said. "I gotta wash my hands first, though." He quickly went into the washroom and washed his hands while Camilla put her clothes back on. When she was fully decent, she removed the force field. Patrick came out of the washroom, and the two of them went back to their tables.

Patrick's wife didn't smile to see him come back with sexy Camilla returning at the same time, though.

******************

On Saturday night, Candice begged Camilla to go home with her from Club Ritz. She had finally got up the courage to confront Camilla with her having committed incest with her father.

As soon as the two black-haired, black-eyed girls got inside Candice's apartment, and she'd locked the door, she said, "Camil, I know what you've been doing with your dad."

"Oh, come on. You were seeing things, Candice," Camilla said as she started taking off her clothes. "You were stoned, as usual."

"Don't lie to me!" Candice shouted.

"Don't yell at me," Camilla said. "I've had enough of that this week, fighting with my dad."

"Admit the truth, Camil. I saw you on top of him during the Hallowe'en party." Candice was not undressing at all.

Camilla sighed, then said, "Look, Candice, I love him. I'm in love with him. I know how that sounds, but..."

"I love you!" Candice shouted. "I'm in love with you! You don't know how much you hurt me! You always hurt me! I'm a dope fiend, because that's the only way I can deal with the pain of your cheating. You said before you only feel desire, and can't love; now, all of a sudden, you're in love. With your fucking dad?"

"Candice, people will hear." Camilla had stripped down to her black lace underwear.

"I don't fucking care! I hope they do hear! You're sick. You're fucking sick! This Nigrovum in our blood! It's making us crazy, as I knew it would. I'm a junkie, and you're fucking your own dad! And you're 'in love' with him? You can't love anyone! It's all sex and no love with you. I became a stripper, something I never thought I'd do, all because of you. I do all that degrading shit on stage, showing my pussy to male pigs, all because I think it will bring me closer to you. I left my home in Vancouver, getting my whole family mad at me, just so I could always be near you. I've been living here in this apartment all alone, and I can't touch you anymore, except with men at Club Ritz staring at our lovemaking, and you occasionally visiting me here. Your dad kicked you out of his house, and who do shack up with? Not with me, of course not: but with who? A fucking priest? And he's leaving the priesthood for you! Everyone makes sacrifices for you, but you just take. You're so fucking selfish, Camilla! You don't care about anyone but yourself!" Candice was shaking and loudly sobbing, overwhelmed by a rage that Nigrovum was only making hotter.

Camilla, always emotionally numbed in that safe psychic dome, was now naked. She walked up to Candice and visualized a large ice cube in her hand. She touched Candice on the shoulder, imagining that 'ice cube' would absorb all the heat of Candice's anger, calming her down. Gradually, she did calm down, then Camilla started visualizing her friend's body vibrating with sexual excitement.

Candice, starving from a lack of Camilla's touch, more than willingly let her change her despair into desire. As Candice's body vibrated more and more, Camilla helped her take off her clothes. The two naked girls then went into Candice's bedroom and got on the bed in a 69 position, with Camilla on top.

As Camilla licked Candice's clitoris and slid her finger in and out of her cunt, Camilla thought to herself: See, I still use Nigrovum for good.

Candice sucked on Camilla's labia as though she were famished. She fingered Camilla's asshole, and gently poked and slid her finger inside her rectum. Camilla's finger rubbed against Candice's G-spot, and Candice slipped her tongue as deep inside Camilla's cunt as she could, to return the favour. Candice's finger was deep inside Camilla's rectum, stimulating the anal wall that neighboured her vaginal wall.

Both girls' pussies were the wettest they'd been since the beginning of their lesbian relationship, not, of course, out of an increasing love on Camilla's part, though, but out of her own sexual starvation. Candice's free hand reached over and fondled Camilla's left breast, squeezing the nipple.

Finally, Camilla came all over Candice's face. What she hadn't caught in her mouth, she licked off her face and the fingers that wiped the come off her nose and eyes. Candice herself came soon after, and Camilla licked away the ooze from her vagina.

The girls lay beside each other in bed, cuddling and catching their breath.

Candice looked over at Camilla and whispered in her ear, "What can I do to make you love me, Camil?"

Camilla whispered her answer in Candice's ear.

Candice frowned and paused for a second; then she said angrily, "Get out."

Still in her state of numb apathy, Camilla coldly said, "If you want me back,..."

"Get out!" Candice screamed.

Camilla quickly got dressed and rushed out of the apartment to the noise of Candice's incessant screaming. All the neighbours on her floor, not least of all the fat young man, came out of their rooms and watched the excitement. Camilla called a taxi and went back to Josiah's home.

Candice got out her heroin. "What can I do to win her love?" she asked in sobs. "What does she say? Kill Carrie."

12