Camilla Ch. 094

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Baby, you haven't cleaned my anus yet," she said, bending over and spreading her legs so he could see. "Clean away the poo-smell, please; put your fingers all the way in."

"OK," he said, then lathered up his index finger and gently pushed it in all the way. She was moaning the whole time. After leaving not one spot on her rectal walls unsoaped, he pulled his finger out and cleaned every wrinkle on her gaping anus.

He rinsed her off, then towelled her dry.

"Want some lap dances, angel?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't think I have any more money," he said.

"That's OK," she said, leading him to the couches. "You made me orgasm, so I wanna give you some pleasure now. Besides, I like you: you're unbelievably cute."

"Thank you," he said shyly, sitting on a couch.

"My pleasure," she said, sitting on him and facing him. A new song began. "You can touch me everywhere, sweetie. Nowhere's off-limits."

"Really?" he asked, putting his hands on her ass.

"Yeah. You've already touched everything. I'll let you touch it all again. Don't worry, I won't get angry if you touch me in a naughty place. That's why I wanted you to clean me, so you won't get stinky fingers, and get the stink all over my skin."

She massaged the bulge in his pants as his fingers crawled into her anal cleft, searching for her asshole. He started gently fingering it, and she moaned softly, enjoying his sensitive touch. Then she reached forward and and put her tongue in his mouth, to kiss her thanks for his anal masturbating of her. As they French-kissed, more Nigrovum in her saliva went into his body. His finger gently pushed inside her anus.

She wrapped her lips around his lower lip, pulled on it, and let go, making it slap back to his face. Then she started licking him, her tongue sliding up along his cheeks, then up from his lower lip to his nose More of her Nigrovum-flavoured saliva went through the pores of his skin.

His hands roamed all over her body, feeling her tits, pinching her nipples, and fingering her pussy, inside and out. She put each tit in his mouth and had him suck on them both like a baby. She even lactated: more Nigrovum got inside him.

"I'm breastfeeding you," she sighed, getting horny from his lips tugging on her nipple, and his tongue tickling it. "You're Mommy's little baby. Oh!"

He pulled a bit and let go of her nipple, watching it bounce back and her breast wiggle. "Yeah," he said. "You taste sweet."

"I was wondering," she asked, getting up and turning around. "Are you a virgin?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, frowning and looking away in embarrassment.

"Oh, Mommy's little angel," she said, opening her buttocks and showing him her asshole. "Wanna put your face in?"

"Yeah," he moaned, smiling again and putting his face between her freshly-cleaned butt-cheeks. He passionately kissed her anus, then gave her many pecks up and down her anal cleft before she closed her buttocks around his face, letting him enjoy her buttocks' softness. The song ended.

"I gotta pee again," she said, getting up and going over to the toilet. He went over and watched her sit on and pee in the toilet. She opened her legs so he could clearly see her piss pour down into the toilet bowl, and she looked up into his eyes without any embarrassment; he could never cease to be amazed at her limitless confidence. She reached over and pulled off some toilet paper. "You like watching girls pee, don't you?"

'"Yeah," he said, watching the last few squirts of pee come out of her hole.

"I thought so," she said, wiping her pussy dry and always looking up at him. She got up and flushed the toilet.

"I'm gonna have to go," he said. "My parents are probably wondering where I am."

"That's a good little boy," she said, pinching his cheeks as if she were his mom. "Do you love your mommy?"

"Yeah, of course." He looked away.

Sensing something wrong in his family, she asked, "When your mommy tells you to do something, do you obey her?"

"Yeah, i have to."

Camilla knew something was wrong, but she decided not to interfere...yet. "OK, well I guess you have to go."

"Uh, can I sniff you down there one more time?"

"Sure," she said. He squatted down and sniffed her muff. "You like the smell of my pee-pee?"

"If it's your pee, yes, definitely." He kept sniffing, greedily.

"You're so sweet; a perfect devotee of the Goddess."

"You are a goddess."

"That's right, baby."

Staying naked, she followed him outside. Standing out by the front doors of Club Ritz, on the busy sidewalk, she'd psychically put up a barrier to protect her from oglers and gropers. Any police passing by wouldn't be able to see her.

The Nigrovum she'd passed on to him made him vaguely aware of her power, yet unable to know what it was exactly.

"I'm really impressed with your lack of inhibitions," he said. "You have no hang-ups."

"Well, I do have some hang-downs," she said, looking down at her tits.

"They don't hang down too much," he said, ogling them. "They're nice and firm."

"Thank you," she said with a calm smile; its calmness was all the stranger with all the people staring at her naked body, frustrated that they couldn't get up close. "Men like my body, so I let them see it."

"You're not afraid of what people will think? Of what people might do?"

"I'm flattered at what people will think, and excited by what people might do. I look good naked, so I show it off."

"You're amazing," he panted.

"I'm a goddess."

"You sure are."

"If you're really good, I'll give you blessings. Baby, stay a virgin for me: I want to deflower you one day. For now, though, stay pure and innocent. I like you that way."

"OK."

"Wanna feel me up one more time?" she asked, opening up her arms for a hug.

"Sure," he said, then they hugged. He felt her ass, opening her buttocks.

"Yeah, baby. Masturbate my anus again. I like the way you touch me."

"OK," he said, fingering her asshole, tickling her clitoris, and gently squeezing her tits. She moaned her thanks.

She turned around, held his head in her hands, then looked him in the eyes and said, "You'll vote for Garth Van Duyne."

"I'll vote for Garth Van Duyne," the erstwhile Conservative Party supporter repeated, robot-like.

"You'll vote Green Party, always."

"I'll vote Green Party, always."

"Bye, sweetie," she said, touching his hard-on again and giving it a light squeeze. "Mmm. I love your big penis. Come here for more table dances, OK? Bring a lot of money."

"I'll bring a lot of money," he said, then left.

She removed the psychic barrier, then went back inside the strip joint, followed by a number of her male oglers on the sidewalk.

*****************

A week later, Danny returned to Club Ritz, and Camilla was going onstage to do her floorshow. With her original blonde look again, she was now heavily made up, and wearing high heels and a glittery gold dress with slits up the sides to show off her legs. It was low-cut at the front and back, showing off both kinds of cleavage.

Her first song was Buster Poindexter's cover version of 'Hot, Hot, Hot'. She walked around the stage shaking her tits to the rhythm of the music. When she saw Danny come and sit at the tip rail, she had her back to him; she spread her legs out wide, bent over, and showed him her asshole.

During her third song, she was crawling around naked on the stage, displaying her pussy and asshole for him with her usual 'Kitty' lack of inhibition.

Her floorshow ended, and she left the stage naked, taking only her purse. She went with Danny to a table and they sat together.

"How are you, angel?" she asked him.

"Oh, great," he said. "You were amazing on stage."

"Thanks. Would you like a lot of table dances here, or a few lap-dances in a private room?"

"Oh, let's just do 'em here. I wanna have your beautiful body for as long as I can." She giggled.

A new song soon began, and Camilla started giving Danny table dances that were as indulgent and permissive as they had been his first time with her. She was rubbing her tits in his face, putting her tongue in his ears, and licking his face. She generously showed off her pussy and asshole as usual, and frequently rubbed her buttocks against his hard-on, so eager was she to feel the length and thickness of it bulging out and poking against her wet vulva.

On the first of such occasions, she leaned back against his chest as her ass massaged his cock; she put her right arm around him, looked back at him, and sighed, "There's my...favourite virgin...penis again."

Then she got up, bent over, and spread her legs again, this time showing off an immaculately clean pussy and asshole, right up close to his face. She looked back at him upside-down from between her legs, always curious to see how he was enjoying what she was showing him. Giggling at the smile on his face, she reached back between her legs and tickled him under the chin with her index and long fingers. She noticed a curious look in his eyes.

"See something different, sweetie?" she asked in her 'Kitty' voice.

"Oh," he said, squinting and looking more carefully. "It's just that your asshole--"

"Danny!" she, still bent over, gently chided. "Nice boys don't say bad words."

"Sorry. Your anus--"

"That's better."

"Last time, I noticed your anus had a little bump on it. The bump is gone now."

"Oh? Where exactly? Touch me on the spot where you saw it." She opened her ass out wide so he could see better.

"Really? It's OK if I touch you out here?"

"Well, the management only allows customers to touch us in the private rooms, but I'll let you touch me here. You already know my body better than I do; only your penis doesn't know me...yet. Feel away."

"OK." He touched the spot where the bump had been, at two o'clock from her anal orifice. "No bump."

Still bent over and looking back at him from between her legs, she said, "Hmm. Must've been a bit of poo. Which do you think looks prettier, sweetie? My anus then, or now?"

"Oh, I can't decide, Camilla. It was beautiful then, in its own way, and it's lovely now, in its own way."

"You're so sweet. Thank you, baby. You wanna put your penis in here, don't you?" She opened her asshole wider for his hungry eyes.

"Oh, yeah!" he grunted, bending forward and bringing his face closer--something she, of course, permitted.

"Well, you'll have to be really good before I let you put that great big thing in my anus," she said, always bent over and showing off her asshole to motivate that goodness in him.

"Let me prove myself, Goddess."

"Oh, you'll get your chance--later." She tickled him under the chin.

The song ended, and she stayed bent over for him during the brief silence between songs. A new song began.

He sniffed her butt. "You're clean tonight," he said.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "Vera, the waitress who served us drinks last week, has the hots for me. Sometimes I let her clean me. She's been trying to get me in bed with her for a few years now. I like to tease her, but sometimes I'm merciful, as when I let her bathe me."

"If you don't mind my asking, have you ever received anal before?"

"Oh, sure, lots of times. I enjoy it."

"Really? Wow." He kept looking and sniffing.

"Yeah. Get a good look at my anus." Still bent over, she spread her ass out even wider for him. "Don't I look used to you?"

"No, actually. It's too perfect-looking."

"Thanks, sweetie," she said, reaching back again and tickling him under the chin.

The song that was playing, incidentally, was Van Morrison's 'Brown-eyed Girl.'

*****************

A week later, he went to Club Ritz a third time. It was about 6:10 on a Friday evening, and she came in to start work just after he'd arrived. She, blonde, blue-eyed, and peach-skinned again, was in a tight white T-shirt, jeans, and white sneakers.

He went up to her. "Hi," he said. "Can I have some table dances?"

"Can I change first?" she, in her 'Kitty' voice, asked with a smirk.

"Actually, if you don't mind, I'd love to see you strip out of what you're wearing now," he said with unusual boldness.

She brought her bust up close to him and put her arm around his neck. With her nose touching his, she looked in his eyes, and in her sultry 'Marilyn' voice, she said, "You want me to take my clothes off in front of you?"

"Yeah," he panted, his dick getting hard.

"OK, let's go," she said, back in her 'Kitty' voice, then took him towards a private room. "But I'm taking these clothes off in there, 'cause I'm not allowed to out here. I could use my power to make the management not notice, but I don't feel like using it today, because I feel a little burned out if I use it too much, as I've been doing lately." They went inside.

He sat on a couch, and she stood before him. A new song began, George Michael's 'Too Funky'. She slowly swayed her hips from side to side, turning around so he could see the ass of her jeans, inches from his face. She turned around to face him again, then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. She pulled them down to reveal her light blue lace panties. When she had the jeans down to her feet, she turned around so her bent-over ass would be in his face again. She wiggled her ass as she took off her shoes and socks, brushing her ass against his face; he loved the feeling of the material of her panties caressing his nose. She then straightened up and turned around to face him.

She pulled off her T-shirt and dropped it on his lap. Dancing in her blue underwear, she looked in his eyes and mouthed Anne Bancroft's famous words, 'Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?' He just looked up at her and breathed heavily, rubbing his hand on his crotch. Her T-shirt conveniently covered the embarrassing thing his hand was doing...not that she didn't know, of course.

She took off her bra with a wiggle of her breasts, then dropped the bra on his lap. Finally, she pulled down her panties to reveal her divine nudity to his eager eyes. She turned around, and as her ass came down on his lap, he quickly put theT-shirt and bra aside. She sat on his lap and rubbed her ass on the point there; then she got up and bent over to show him her two holes.

Looking back at him from between her legs, she asked, "No bump?"

Sniffing her freshly cleaned holes, he said, "Nope. Do I get to be seduced by you tonight?"

"Nope," she replied, tickling him under the chin. "Patience."

****************

On Saturday afternoon, Danny went to a public swimming pool. Blonde Camilla was there, in her blue sling bikini. Men's eyes were ogling her the whole time, but annoyed that they couldn't get up close to her. She sensed his presence, and allowed him to get through her psychic force field, though pretending she didn't know he had followed her into the deep end of the pool.

When he was immediately behind her in the water, she turned around and acted surprised to see him. "Hi!" she said, hugging him.

"Hi," he said shyly, his hard-on poking against her happy legs. She was resting against the side of the pool.

"How are you?" she asked, unclipping her bikini and letting it fly out in the water behind him. She'd also gotten rid of her psychic barrier.

"Oh, good," he said. "Do you want me to get that?"

"Of course," she said. "I can't get out of here naked, can I?"

"Well, no," he said, getting the bikini. "But don't you have a power that can protect you if you stay naked?" Indeed, he was feeling the power of Nigrovum now, if only to a small extent, and could vaguely sense what she could do.

"Yeah, but I don't feel like using it now. Sometimes dangerous is sexy." The water went up to her nipples, while the rising and falling waves caused her tits to show sometimes. He came up close to her so only he could see them.

Still, to be polite, he tried to look only in her eyes.

"Danny, you can look at them if you want," she said. "Don't be shy; I won't get angry. Why do you think I'm all au naturel now?"

"OK," he said, looking down with a slight pout.

"Are you OK?" she asked. "You seem a little blue today."

"Oh, it's my mother. She yelled at me today."

"About what?"

"I always leave the front door open when she has the air conditioning on. She gets crazy and screams at me for that."

"Gee, that's a good reason to be mean to your son," Camilla said with a sarcastic sneer.

"Yeah," he said. "She's really domineering sometimes. She'll yell at me about the tiniest things. Sometimes I get the feeling she's playing games with my head. When I was a kid, she used to tell me that I'd done an IQ test and scored 63."

"Oh, bullshit! You're much smarter than that."

"Well, yeah. I get good grades in school, and I'm going into university in the fall. I'm studying economics."

"Dummies can't do that. I bet your mom was lying to you." She did a psychic scan of the history of his mother's psychic energy, the way it bounced off him; within a minute or so, she was convinced his mother was lying about the IQ test. "I hate to bad-mouth your mom before meeting her, but I think she's a bitch. I can feel it--psychically. What a terrible thing to say to a child. To make him believe he's less than he really is."

"I know," he said, fighting back sobs.

"Oh, baby," she said, hugging him. "Go ahead and cry, sweetie. You have every right to." Indeed, he began softly crying on her shoulder.

"I don't think she loves me."

"Frankly, I don't think she loves you, either. I've heard about the kind of thing she seems to be doing to you. Tricking you, making you doubt your perceptions. It's called 'gaslighing'. Making you think you're retarded. What an awful thing to do to your own son. My mom was a real bitch when she was alive, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah. When she died, I wasn't exactly heartbroken, let me tell you. She yelled at me, called me dirty names, and restricted my freedom. I became a stripper just to spite her. She wanted me to become a lawyer or something, can you believe that?"

"I bet you could do that," Danny said. He'd stopped sobbing.

"Yeah, but I don't want to," she said. "I wanna be an English professor, like my daddy used to be. You know what else I wanna be?"

"What?"

"i wanna be your new mommy, sweetie."

"Huh?"

"Your new mommy. I'll give you all the love she never gave you." She kissed him on the forehead, as she always kissed Eros. "All I ask in return is your devotion."

"Gladly, Goddess." Now he was smiling.

"Good boy," she said, grinning. Then she put her hands under the water and quickly pulled down his swimming trunks. She giggled as he, blushing, quickly pulled them up again.

**************

Next Tuesday, Danny was looking around in the Eaton's Centre. He saw blonde Camilla shopping there.