Camille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

"Hi Gina," I said after hearing her hello. "Gina, I got sort of messed up last night, but everything is ok now. I will be home in a bit."

"Oh Daddy, I was worried," Gina retorted. Little Billy called a short time ago and said that Mom had gone off with some guy and the kids were alone. Daddy, he said that she said that she was filing for divorce in California, but then she went off with that guy."

"Ok Gina," I answered. "I will be home later, and we will deal with it then." I hung up and turned to Betty and told her the contents of my conversation.

"Bill, she deserted you. If you strike first you can get the hearing done here instead of in California. Call your attorney right now and get the ball rolling," she advised.

"I will have to change and go later," I said almost apologetically.

"Look, I know an attorney who owes me. Let me call him and he can file the case, then you can change attorneys if you wish. You must file here before she does it in California," Betty said in an authorative tone. I had no chance to answer before she dialed the phone. I wondered what kind of a lawyer a woman of the streets could know.

"Hi, this is Betty let me talk to Quincy," Betty said.

"Quincy who?" I asked.

"Latner," she answered. I was now very embarrasses by my last thought. Quincy Latner was one of those prominent attorneys with offices on St. Paul Street. I might not even be able to afford him.

"Quincy, I need a favor, Betty said. "I have a friend here whose wife if going to file for divorce in California. She deserted him so filing here should be easy, but I think you have to beat them to it.-------------Yes Quincy, I will put him on." I was in awe at the presence and command that Betty was demonstrating as she pushed the phone toward me. I took the phone and started providing information to a stranger; information which was so hurtful. He said he would draw up the papers and send someone to Betty's apartment for my signature if I could wait. He would use desertion as his cause of action and have her served that day.

I hung up the phone and looked at Betty as she took up the eggs. She wasn't the same woman he had seen the night before. She wore a robe of light blue silk which draped over her breast and cascaded to the floor. Her movements were fluid as if she had been trained in the finest finishing school. How could this woman be a whore? There was more to her than met the eye.

"Eat something," she said smiling as she put a plate before me.

"Betty I __ I need to ask you something," I said

"I know what you want to know, and we can talk, but first let's eat and enjoy the moment. You are going to win this one you know!" As we ate I looked into her eyes and saw a glow that was missing the night before; truly everything was different now. This was no whore; she was an educated lady with a heart of gold. Maybe she just needs someone to take care of, and I was the neediest one around. Anyway, I could enjoy this momentary oasis in the middle of turmoil.

"I sure did enjoy last night," Betty said tentatively. I don't have romantic interludes anymore. She moved closer and put her hand on my arm, and I felt something that had escaped me for a long time too. I peered into the eyes which attracted me the night before and saw the same soft windows that lead to her soul. Perhaps I didn't need to know any more than I did right now.

She leaned over and kissed me softly, and then took my hand and led me to the bed. I slid my hand under her robe and touched the soft, wet and warm love nest that I had so enjoyed last night. "We have time before the currier gets here," she suggested.

This time I kissed my way down her stomach delaying for just a minute at her naval. Her pussy was smooth and smelled wonderful. She must have taken care of it while I slept because there was no trace of cum. I traced up and down her slit pausing briefly to dip my tongue into her vagina. When I brushed her clit she jumped, and I became overcome with desire. I held the top of her slit open to expose her clit and worked it until she started writhing with delight. I felt a gush of warm juice on my face as she gyrated her hips. Her legs stiffened and then the relaxed. I moved to her face and kissed her passionately. She pulled me close and rolled over taking my cock into her nest in one fluid motion.

I could feel her muscles working my tool. There wasn't much motion between us but the soft massage she gave me was bringing me to climax in a hurry. She started circling with her pussy as she massaged, and I could feel the cum boiling in my balls. I was past the point of no return, and my cum started shooting into her, and she exploded with me. For a moment our souls joined in ecstasy.

As we lay together, safe in each others warmth my curiosity overwhelmed me. This was such a warm loving woman with a deep understanding of the human condition. How could she have become a whore, a "B" girl, and a nude dancer? When I first met her she was a little hard and sounded like a street person, but now she conversed like an educated person with great feeling for others. After what seemed like hours I summoned up the courage to ask, "Betty, how did you get to what you are now. Since last night you have not seemed like a whore, you have seemed like an educated empathetic woman. What happened to you?"

"My story is not as complicated as yours is," she answered. "I married the wrong guy. He spent years humiliating me and destroying my self confidence. He would even correct my English at parties in front of other people. I know it should have been bye-bye right there, but I didn't have the courage to fight."

"I chose the bottle and, later, drugs instead of standing up for myself. Of course when he was done with me, and had little trouble leaving me with nothing while gaining custody or our kids. He moved right away to accept a teaching job in Massachusetts, and I have not seen or heard form any of them since the divorce day. He had brain washed the kids, so they didn't even show emotion during our last good bye."

"Well, I had no money and I needed drugs, so I started selling myself. To make a long story short Sammy, the owner of the bar where I work, found me literally passed out, half clothed in the gutter behind his business. I guess they had fucked me until I could fuck no more and took every cent that I had."

"You know, Sammy is no saint, but he found compassion for me. He dried me out gave me a bed and let me recover while asking for nothing in return. When I was on my feet he offered me a job dancing; hooking was optional. I guess that is it in a nutshell. I have been working for him for five years, and while I am ashamed of what I do for a living, I still feel better about myself than I did while I was married. Oh, I guess I can sound educated. I graduated from Vassar; a lot of good it did me."

"How do you know Quincy Lattner?" I asked.

"Whenever he needs comfort I take care of him. You know, just part of the job. A call girl with my qualifications gets $1000 and hour, and I fuck him for a hundred and often for free. He says I am better than the others. But Bill, you have gotten a part of me that no one has had since my wedding day. I want you to know that. To me you were no "John"," Betty offered.

I wanted to hug and hold her, but I said nothing. Words just would not form for me at the time. I got up to get dressed and said nothing, but my heart was bursting for her. In my eyes she was not a whore, slut or whatever labels people put on her. She was a warm caring person who had done more for me in the last twelve hours than anyone else had in the last five years.

As I walked into the front room there was a knock at the door. Betty peeped through the peep hole and then opened the door. I couldn't believe it. The currier was there with documents for a divorce. I signed on the dotted line and received an appointment card to see Mr. Lattner the following day.

As the courier left I turned to Betty and said, '' I guess I had better be getting home."

"I hope everything comes out ok for you Bill," she said with a depressed look on her face.

"Betty, I....I.... oh damned it, this can't end here. I want to see you again," I said.

"I want that too Bill, but not at work. Here is my number; please call," she implored. We embraced and kissed. Before I turned to leave, I reached into my pocket, but it was gone. I said nothing; I didn't need it anymore.

Chapter 8

I talked to Betty on the phone several times the next day, and on Wednesday I asked her to come to the office to have lunch. In the light of day she looked radiant to me even though clothing was of the discount store variety, and she wore no make up. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

"Hi Bill," she said as she entered my office. "Some digs, huh."

"I didn't invite you here to make you feel badly," I stated. "Maybe we should have met somewhere."

"Don't be silly," she answered. "I was just putting you on. I know anyone who drives a Beemer must have a nice office, and home for that matter. Have you heard anything from California yet?"

"Not yet," I answered. "Quincy said that the process server has been unable to serve her. The kids are at home, but Camille hasn't been seen in days. She must be out on one of the sex sprees."

The chit chat continued during lunch and finally I got up enough nerve to ask," When can I see you for a real date Hon."

"I can take off tomorrow night if you want," she answered. Could I come to your house, not for the night mind you; for a few minutes. I would like to see you away from my dungeon, and I would like to meet Gina if you don't mind."

"I'll tell you what. I will make dinner for the three of us. I told Gina about you and she would like to meet you too," I said.

"How much did you tell her?" she questioned.

"Not a lot, just that I had met a woman that I liked very much," I answered.

"Sounds great," Betty said. "I still know how to act like a lady when required."____Her smile after that statement just melted me. I knew that I had found a treasure.

***

The phone was ringing as I entered the door that afternoon. My heart was light and although I knew I was in the eye of the storm, I knew that things would be better. Gina picked up the phone and said, 'Hi. What? I don't have a son of a bitch father; damned you!" She slammed the phone into its cradle.

Tears welled up in Gina's eyes as she saw me. "I suppose she got the divorce papers," I said as I wrapped my arms around her.

"I didn't know your had filed," Gina stated.

"The lawyer said that it would be better to fight here instead of there," I replied.

"Now I know why she sounded so angry. She is not used to you standing up to her," Gina stated. "I am sorry. I didn't mean for it to come out that way Daddy."

"I guess you think I'm quite a wimp," I said

"Daddy, you are the most kind and understanding man in the world. I know Mom is a slut. I know all about her, but I don't blame you for putting up with it. I know you did it for us kids," she answered in a quivering voice with tears now streaming down her face.

"Don't say that about your Mom Gina," I counseled.

"Daddy," she began. "I was invited out by Bob to a party at state last week. You remember? Well when I got there I was passed from guy to guy while dancing and it soon became apparent that I was going to be the entertainment for the evening. When I asked where all of the other girls were Bob told me that the guys thought I would be just like my Mom and take on all of them.

Daddy, I was mortified. I wanted to die right there. I knew that Mom slept around, but not like that. I ran, found a campus cop and reported an attempted gang rape. When he heard my last name and realized who I was they weren't interested in doing anything about an attempted gang rape, but they did get me home."

I held her tightly until the phone rang again. This time I answered. I didn't let her start I just demanded that she leave the kids out of it, and we could settle in court. She got abusive, and I hung up. I grabbed Gina by the arm and started out the door to get some dinner. The storm was here.

Chapter 9

The house smelled wonderful and my herb roasted chicken baked in the oven. Betty was a bit surprised that I was a good cook, but after so many years of taking care of the kids I just got the knack. I never was one to do thing half way. As I finished in the kitchen Betty and Gina engaged in girl talk. By the time we got to the table to eat the two of them were like old friends and got along wonderfully. I guess they had one common interest; me. I was somewhat afraid that Gina would resent a new woman in my life, but she showed a great deal of maturity and understanding for my needs as a man.

"So Daddy, what terms are you trying to get in the divorce," Gina quizzed. "I know with my testimony you won't have to give her anything. I know that Little Billy and Marsha will want to come live with us again."

"I am not asking for custody of Billy or Marsha. I have offered generous child support and half of our investments as long as she will let me keep the house. Of course you can choose where you want to live Gina, you are sixteen," I told them.

There was dead silence around the table. We finished dinner, but no one ate very much. As I got ready to usher Betty out for our evening in a motel she pulled away. "Gina, how about going out for some coffee with me so that we can talk?" Betty asked.

"I have coffee," I stated. But I might as well have said nothing. Gina and Betty grabbed their coats and took off without a word between them. Now they really think I am a wimp, I thought.

When they came back it seemed as if they had a meeting of the minds, but I was not included. Gina made herself scarce and Betty held me like a momma holding a baby. "Bill, you are a man. I know that and so does Gina. We both understand why you are reacting to this as you are, and it is ok." She started kissing me and suddenly I felt safe and assured again.

We eventually made our way to the bedroom. I guess Gina was more mature than I thought as she just stayed in her room. Betty slowly undressed me, and I her as we fell into each others souls. This was not a fuck, it was real love. We brought each other to the crest of desire before I slid into her depths and we gently moved together. There was no urgency and we wallowed in each others passion. Finally I could stand no more and began pumping as if I had not had sex before in my life. Betty responded and we exploded simultaneously as our beings blended into one.

During the ensuing month Quincy implored me to use what I had to fight. I had never told him about the tapes, but he knew I wasn't telling him everything. On the other hand, Gina and Betty said nothing. I supposed that they had reconciled themselves to my position, but I should have known better. Both of them are fighters. Of course Camille countered that we sell the house and split the proceeds and even asked for custody of Gina, but Quincy said that she would not get that above the girl's wishes.

Betty and I dated as often as possible, but she kept her job. I was not allowed at the club, but that was ok, I had spent so much time watching my woman getting fucked that I didn't need anymore. At least she didn't try to degrade me with a cunt full of cum when I picked her up after work. She never spent the night at the house however. She said that she didn't want our relationship to become public knowledge.

Chapter 10

Negotiations didn't go very well in the meeting the day before the hearing. Quincy seemed determined to shake my unwavering bent to protect Camille's name with the children. I had never told him about the adultery and humiliation, so it seemed as if he had little to work with other than abandonment, but I knew nothing of what was planned with Gina and Betty. Of course Camille's lawyer said that no one was abandoned since she took the kids with her. The fact that I had made only one trip to California to see them didn't help either. Even Quincy didn't seem to understand that.

Still there was an air of confidence around Quincy; something that I just could not put my finger on. It was as if he was going to lose, but the cavalry was lurking in the wings.

While we were discussing the terms, Gina took Billy and Marsha out for the afternoon. Camille said that she wanted them to become acquainted again anyway since they would all be back in California together. When they left Billy and Marsha seemed have tears in their eyes. I tried to tell them that I loved them, but they wouldn't believe that. When they returned both Billy and Marsha were laughing and gave me big hugs. Gina was so good with them.

The next day was to be the day of reckoning, and it certainly would be. Before the hearing Quincy took me aside and told me that things were not going to go as I was expecting. He pushed a second divorce agreement in front of me; one which gave all of the family assets, custody of the children and child support to me.

"What is this Quincy? I told you that I would not destroy her if front of the kids," I said.

"I don't know if you deserve a reward for loving your children so much or a punishment for stupidity, but the kids already know. Don't you think that Billy can see when strange guys spend the night at this house. Gina has guys that think she is loose, because her mother is such a slut. Well, buddy the kids have an attorney of their own who will introduce evidence in court. Don't you understand that the worst thing that could happen to them would be to go with her? Now sign this! You are not going to demean the mother, the kids are. They have the tapes, witnesses, and human services on their side, and Camille is going to get her just deserts.

And by the way; don't blame Betty, she is right and you are wrong. She is some woman. It is a shame that things got out of hand for her as they did, but she is on the right track now if you will stick with her."

As we walked into the courtroom Camille was alone at her table. All three kids were with a man that was unknown to me, and Camille's attorney we talking to him.

"That is Henry Jackson," Quincy said. He is representing the kids and he is discussing their case.

"Henry Jackson is another big name attorney," I said. "Who is paying him?"

"Betty of course," Quincy answered. "It has been done this way because you tied my hands. Are you going to marry her after this?'

"She wouldn't have a wimp like me! " I responded.

"You are such a fool Bill!" Quincy said and he turned away.

He was right. Fool was the name for me. Maybe I was just afraid of Camille or something. I did want the kids, but I was afraid to fight. I thanked God for Betty. I wished that she would have me.

Chapter 11

The Judges chambers were large and richly appointed. Most of the furniture was antique. Judge Hamner was about sixty with gray hair, but he had a large frame and seemed to be very well preserved. It was only then that I was introduced to Jacob Winstock, Camille's attorney for the first time, even though we had occupied the same room the day before in the negotiations.

"I thought this had been settled," Judge Hamner stated. "I didn't expect a full trial at this stage."

"Your Honor, the children object to the possibility that their mother might gain custody, and they have more than adequate proof that she is unfit," Jackson answered.

"I object your Honor," Winstock said. "Divorces are between adults."

Quincy interrupted, "Your Honor. My client knew of all of this evidence, but refused to use it because it would degrade the mother in the eyes of the children. It is damning material, but he, with his "head in the sand' way, thought that the children would not know about her conduct. Because of her behavior Gina the oldest girl has been humiliated publicly and the younger boy and girl have been neglected. My client didn't know about the neglect; in fact no one did until the kids talked to Henry yesterday."

me3957
me3957
65 Followers