Camille

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
me3957
me3957
65 Followers

"And who are you," the Judge asked a strange woman standing behind the attorneys.

"I am Greta Henderson from human services," she answered. I have seen as much of these tapes as I could stand your Honor, and there is no way a slut like this should get those children."

Camille went ballistic upon hearing that comment. "What evidence. I have done nothing but work hard to better myself."

Quincy said, "Ms Mc Kee, there are tapes made by a third party showing sexual activity and negotiations between you and your professors to improve your grades. Your apartment at State was under surveillance for several years and there are tapes depicting your involvement in one perverse sexual activity after another including bondage, gang bangs, and the bribery of police officers. In addition we can prove both cocaine and marijuana usage with these same tapes.

The manager from your local office is ready to testify that you were transferred because of outlandish sexual activities at work. Your own children have seen the men come and go in San Francisco, and spend the night in your bed. Last but certainly not least, a frat at state tried to gang bang Gina because they assumed that she was like her mother.

This is the new decree Ms. McKee. It gives your husband everything including custody of all three children, and visitation will be at his pleasure. I believe that Mr. Winstock will advise that you agree in order to prevent your absolute public humiliation in open court."

Camille was in a state of shock for a few minutes and then walked to the table and signed. She knew what we had and there was little sense in continuing the proceedings.

"Will you ship the kid's things back, Camille," I asked.

She looked at me and sneered, "Fuck you. Come get them yourself."

"There is the matter of $1000 a month in child support," Quincy said.

"Ok, I will send the things this week, but you know what you can do with your child support!" Camille snarled. She shot us all the bird as she left.

"I almost made a big mistake," the judge said. "Take good care of those children. That is if this is ok with Ms. Henderson.

"This is fine with human services," she answered.

***

When I re-entered the court room the kids ran to me and gave me hugs that I will never forget. "Let's go home kids," I said. I guess we should do some shopping along the way"

I looked up and saw Betty standing off to the side. I walked to her and offered, "I would like for you to come with us, Betty; this time to stay!"

"That was the worst proposal I have ever heard," Gina chimed in. "She can sleep in my room during the waiting period," she snickered.

"Everything I own is in my car Bill," Betty responded. I don't know what I would have done if you hadn't asked. I even quit my job!"

Chapter 12

As we stood hand in hand on the balcony looking into the night, the moon shimmered over the gently moving ocean before us. Maybe we were too old for a honeymoon, but this seemed so right. We left the sliding doors open so we could hear the surf, as we retired to the couch.

"Want to put on a movie," I asked knowing the answer.

"Do we need one?" she quizzed. I thought I could get the job done without props."

We needed no more comment. We both sipped our port and snuggled into each others arms. "I love you Betty,"

"I love you too Bill."

I slipped my hand to her breast and started massaging her nipples through the soft cotton fabric. We had all night; three nights in fact; there was no rush. "Do I get a table dance?" asked.

"Ok, when I have worn you out enough that you need one to get hard. That certainly isn't true now," she answered as she squeezed my hard member. "Darling, I always want to be exciting for you. I want variety and even some kinky stuff, but I will always be true to you. Bill, I am not too old to create a life for you."

"Do you mean a baby," I said.

"I would like for our love to bear fruit," she responded. "Please Bill, I know it may sound silly at our age, but I want that bond between us. I think tonight can be the night!"

"I will do whatever you need to make you happy, Betty. You deserve another chance, and I would be proud," I said smiling.

Tears welled up in Betty's eyes as she kissed me deeply. Our tongues danced together and our passion rose. She started to unbutton my shirt, and I undid the back of her dress. She pushed me back on the bed, kissed my chest, and sucked on my nipples. My cock strained at my pants, but she continued worshiping my body, seemingly oblivious to my slight discomfort.

"Oh my," she said. "I think something needs freedom," so she unzipped my pants and started caressing my cock. "I love this cock, Sir."

She licked up and down my shaft and sucked my balls gently. As she removed my pants she licked down my legs and sucked my toes as she pulled off my socks. Gently she turned me over, and starting at my neck she licked down my back to the crack of my ass. She licked that too before she got to that special place behind my balls that drives me crazy. I wanted her so badly, but I was going to let her have it her way.

Finally she took my cock into her mouth and made me feel wanted and needed. She was so gentle and loving, and this was so right. I felt as if I would explode any minute. She mounted me and started moving ever so gently, but after a minute she said, "I think I should roll over so your sperm will have an easier swim.

We did, but we took our time and made this union last for a very long time. There was no push to cum; we both just luxuriated in each other's love. As I felt the climax coming I could feel the vibrations of her moan on my lips. I felt my balls start to contract as the seed rose through my cock on its trip to destiny. Betty jumped as her first orgasm took control of her body, and I lost control and shot my warm sperm deep into her fertile nest. We lay there together because neither of us wanted this union to end. Finally Betty kissed me gently and peered deeply into my eyes. "This is forever my love," she purred.

Epilog:

Betty and Bill have lived happily together to this day. They had a beautiful baby girl just nine months after the honeymoon, and of course she was spoiled by all of the kids.

Betty was a terrific mother to her new family, and never took advantage of Bill's submissive nature. She also started a new career writing children's stories and actually sold her first manuscript only six months after their marriage.

Betty also made contact with her kids after a year, and found that their father had fallen on bad times. He committed the same sin that he had used to take the kids away from Betty by developing a serious alcohol and drug problem. Quincy came to the rescue again and obtained custody of the children for her. Betty had become a lady again, and she fit in well with her new environment.

Gina, Billy and Marsha got a birthday card during the first year after the divorce, but Camille was never heard from after that. She seemed to vanish from the face of the earth.

End

I wish express my appreciation to Ray for his editing assistance with this story.

I hope you enjoyed my story, and constructive comments will be appreciated. Of course accolades will be treasured.

All correspondence with a return address will be answered.

Lulabell

me3957
me3957
65 Followers