Cammi Ch. 01: Good Job

Story Info
Cammi's confessions.
6k words
4.54
13.5k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers

My name is Cammi. No last names offered. I'm sure you understand. At 19 I began my career as a Secretary at an Insurance Firm. Again no names. For the safety of those that work closely with me. For the first two weeks I learned the ropes. It became more than just getting coffee and ordering lunch. Actual work. Files. Claim reports. I managed to get noticed quite fast for my efficiency. When I first started I knew going in that my looks would play a huge factor. Trust me when I say I'm pretty darned good looking. Just a hint I'm quite perky in more than my personality. I am 5 foot 4, 122 pounds, softly tanned flesh. I tan but not as often as I like. So therefore I rely only on my Italian genes to give me that olive complexion. Big brown eyes and gorgeous neckline. My favorite feature by the way. So kissable. Very alluring to most men. I keep one side of my hair short just to give others a view of it. The other side straight and longer touching my shoulder. Unique to most people. Certainly a topic of conversation. Definitely a daily notice as complimented by my male coworkers. All male coworkers just to get that out there. I'll give you the flashback play by play.

The company I work for is sizable but not one of the huge insurance firms you see quoted on television. No not the one with the cute lizard. Nor the one with the annoying brunette lady who knows it all. Anyway, back to my coworkers. The day I first came in for an interview I met each of them even before any door was closed. I found it rather strange while sitting in the waiting lounge which happened to be where the coffeemaker was. Complimentary I was told. Even before my actual interview I think all four of them had a private interview with me just by conversation. Introductions made with swagger. I won't lie I was intimidated. All four of them worked out. All dashing in every way. Perfect smiles. Well groomed. Charming hosts to say the least. Yeah, I got a bit turned on by all of the attention. Easy enough to notice all eyes were checking out my curves. I work out some but I naturally never change in size much. Youth I guess. I dance for fun which keeps me in shape. No not a stripper but I know I could make loads of cash if I did. I wasn't even dressed proactively at the time. I figured my very first interview I needed to be conservative. Sure my skirt showed some leg but it was hardly skanky. My top only unbuttoned the first two buttons. With my cleavage being a bit small for most girls, 34B if you must know. Of course you want to know. Still, perky and sweet looking if I say so myself.

As the four guys took turns flirting with me, some more daring than others but keeping it contained. Overall it became apparent that their Boss was a bit of a flirt himself. I was warned. I like to flirt myself, nothing shy about me so that only made things interesting. One of them took the time to even admit that his Boss normally only hired girls that were well endowed and not afraid to exhibit their gifts in small gestures. This led me to a bit of insecurity. I wasn't well endowed. Just perky and what I like to refer to as elegant. My shoulders slightly boney if being honest. Again with my neckline my shoulders were very inviting. Kissable. Alluring to massages. When I exposed them which was not all that often.

Another of the future co-workers actually sat down beside me and spoke about the past women who had occupied the job. Certainly not normal. I felt almost as if they were testing me. To see if I would run away screaming. Instead I chose to humor them and listen intently. Joking and teasing a bit just to see their reaction. They ate it up. It certainly boosted my ego. He told me that one Secretary last year went on to become a trophy wife to an NBA player. No names revealed. You get the idea. I won't continue saying that about everyone. If anything I'll just make up names to protect the innocent. And, not so innocent. I'm sure you already know things get crazy. Boy is that an understatement.

He went on that she wore revealing dresses that the Boss loved. Using her sex appeal to get her way. I smirked at his revelation. The Boss had even gone so far as to buy her clothing. Take her on business trips. All she had to do was be eye candy. Hearing this I had to ask him what he thought of her. Begging for an honest answer. In response he nodded softly and winked before getting up. His grin enough to read that he enjoyed it immensely.

A third co-worker ducked in to tell me that his Boss was called out on business. Asking me if he could reschedule a meeting for later in the afternoon. He was acting Secretary and not liking it one bit. He even told me that himself chuckling. I agreed but stopped short of leaving. Instead I asked him point blank if I was dressed appropriately. He winced and fanned his right hand toward me as if uncertain what to say. He was the shyest of the four. Putting him on the spot I lifted my longer skirt up to my thigh boldly. Looking to him for advice if I should consider going shorter or looking more professional. He hesitantly closed the door and expressed a bit of reluctance. Not of my bold move but if he should make one of his own. Sexual harassment was such a nasty beast these days. I held my skirt firmly higher as he rubbed his chin. Again I pressured him by telling him to be open and honest. I wanted this job. Not so much for the job itself but I found myself aroused by all four of these guys. I wanted to spend more time around them. Curiosity killed the cat. He laughed at first fighting a blush. I knew he was faking it but he was so darned cute. I proceeded to lift my skirt higher yet. Thigh high. Another inch at best and my thong would reveal my camel toe. Yes I admit it. I have camel toe.

Circling in step I held the skirt as level as possible. He grit his teeth checking out my legs leading up to the curves of my butt cheeks ever so evident. Awaiting an answer I looked over my shoulder catching him squeeze a building erection. My eyes flared and again asked for his opinion. He instantly suggested I wear a skirt that high. I told him turning to face forward not to lie. He swore he wasn't. Even though I knew he touched himself I didn't let on. I wanted to keep things quiet at the moment. Let them think I was clueless.

As I dropped my skirt the fourth future coworker ducked inside. The third coworker...oh let's just give these guys a name I feel suits their personalities and size. Shyster the shy guy who knew darned well he wasn't. The other guy Ducky because he ducked in just to capture a view of my awkward performance. I had noticed him peering through the glass beside the doorway. He asked Shyster what was going on. I stood up for him just to make it appear he was no threat. Just in case. Admitting that I asked him about my attire. I proceeded to offer him the same show for reaction. He was a bit more open whistling at me lightly. I batted my eyes at him and feigned my own blush. Partially real. Partially wanting to show off. He too favored the shorter. After that he advised maybe wearing a different type of shirt. Maybe even no shirt instead suggesting a tight dress off the shoulder. I liked that idea telling them I had at least six dresses that fit the bill. Color preference led to light colors such as white or pink. I knew right then they wanted as much transparency as I would dare to wear. Off the shoulder inspired me to hold a finger up for another opinion. I then unbuttoned two buttons on my shirt and carefully hid my cleavage. Wiggling a bit to get my shirt to dangle over my shoulders. Inch by inch I shook it lower until I knew I couldn't go much further. They looked to each other in finalizing their decision. That was when the other two coworkers opted to show up. Wondering if any work was going to get done. I kept my composure as my heroes defended me explaining the situation.

Listening intently they attempted to coax me into lifting my skirt again to garner a consensus. Acting naïve I ignored my open shirt to use both hands to raise my skirt. In doing so my low cut bra peeked into view. Four whistles at once as I stood there biting my lower lip. I then acted as if I realized my shirt was revealing too much and giggled covering up quickly. Apologizing I heard nothing but praise. I refuse to lie. I was wet as hell.

Getting myself together I thanked them for their recommendations. Bulges all around me. Once fully back to normal I stammered a bit. Their eyes all over me gave me the chills. Shivering I folded my arms and stood tongue tied suddenly. That was when they chose to disperse. Shyster standing alone with me. He asked if I was alright and I brightened up telling him I couldn't be better. His final words were not to be shy. His Boss needed charm. I thanked him reaching for my purse and tugging it over my right shoulder.

Clasping his hands in front of him he tells me that he will see me again at 4:00. I followed him through the door and fluttered my fingers at each of them. I knew very well they were all anticipating my return. At the elevator I looked back once more. All four of them stood there watching me through the glass office windows. I lost my breath and faced the elevator as it opened. Entering I stood to the center and blew a kiss their direction. They ate it up. I so wanted to finger myself. I refused to. Telling myself I wanted to be just as tortured as they would be when I returned. Trust me when I say it was the hardest five hours I ever waited.

Heading home I explored my closet for dresses and gave myself a fashion show before a large mirror I have on my closet door. Nothing fancy just the sliding door type. I just recently moved out on my own into a small two bedroom loft. Funded by my parents until I got on my feet. They're the best. My wardrobe is pretty extensive. I love frilly things. Being sexy when you know you are makes the shopping all that much more rewarding. Considering their thoughts on the dress I needed to impress I chose a snug but not constricting white mini dress with very thin spaghetti straps holding it up. It displayed my cleavage in ways that even turned me on. If only I could get away with no bra I would be in heaven. The trouble is if I did my areolas would shine through. I live with constantly erect nipples as it is. My Mom once told me it was a family curse. I love my curse. Cue nibbling fingernail giggles.

Blinging out I put on a micro thin necklace that hugged my neckline. Dangling only a thin cross. Ankle bracelets just as thin. Bangle bracelets. Hoop earrings. White six inch heeled shoes. Damned sexy. All that was left to do was primp. Perfume. Touch up my make up a bit. Lip gloss so that my lips were shiny and succulent. Staring at myself in the mirror I suddenly got the jitters. Was I too slutty for a job interview? This was more of what I might wear on a date. I was approaching this all wrong. What if this was only what the guys wanted? This Boss might be nothing like they projected him to be. It was nearing 2:30. I had to make a choice soon. Torn I began to chicken out. As I removed my earrings I heard my cellphone ring. Startled I looked at the caller. It was the Insurance Company. I freaked out. Without another thought I answered it.

To my surprise it was the Boss himself. He seemed quite pleasant to talk to. He personally apologized for the delayed interview. Asking if I could drop everything and come down immediately. I was stunned. I acknowledged my shock nibbling on my recently painted light pink nails. Not biting, more sucking on them. I made a snap decision and agreed. I would be there in 15 minutes. Hanging up I looked at myself once more in the mirror and decided I had no time to change. If the mistake was going to be made so be it. I snatched up my car keys and raced out the door. In my hurried pace I had to hold my cleavage from bouncing. The neighbors watching me wiggle down the sidewalk to my car. I hadn't lived in my loft long enough to know anyone but the whistles were in the wind. Looking back at a pair of young men in their early thirties kicking back with beers and grilling out I merely waved and smiled.

The drive in traffic unfortunately made me late running into 25 minutes. In the elevator I prayed I hadn't ruined my chances. As it reached the fifth floor the doors opened up and I stared at the offices straight ahead. All four men that I had chatted and flirted with were still in the office. As I built up my nerve I walked from the elevator to the front door. Deciding to tap on the glass to garner their attention. Ducky was the first to look up from a phone call. As he spotted me he dropped his jaw and snapped his fingers toward Shyster and the other two guys I'll refer to as Studly and Rock. Rock was the buffest guy there. Hardly what I pictured as an Insurance Agent. Studly well he was studly. Hairiest of the bunch with a goatee. All waved and reacted by either motioning me in or looking at their watches. I knew I was late but even if I didn't land this job I could maybe get a few dates. A girl can dream.

Entering the office Studly stepped up to greet me. I apologized for being late. Traffic was harsher than expected with everyone ending their normal work day and going home. I didn't plan very well. He understood but warned me that the Boss was a stickler for being on time. He suggested I play it off by saying I broke a heel in my race to get there. Wincing at the idea I looked down at my feet and slipped my shoe off. Trying to break my heel was impossible. Not for Studly. Snatch, snap, and done. I wanted to cry because I loved my shoes. Staggering on one foot I tilted into his chest and he caught me. His hand on the small of my back. My hand on his firm pectorals. I gasped and sighed all at once.

As I stood frozen things became worse. One of my thin dress straps snapped. Go figure right? Cheap dress. That mistake drooped the left side of my dress slightly. My bra was slipping into view. By now Shyster had joined them from behind. His hand touching my bare shoulder and offering an assist. What could he possibly do? He chose to calm my nerves by rubbing my spine. Yeah, that helped. I wanted to laugh. As I fidgeted with my broken strap Studly suggested I take my other shoe off before I fell. Shyster beat me to it. Kneeling down like a gentleman he eased my toes out of the shoe. Taking a brief moment to massage my foot before gritting his teeth and standing up. Not before I caught him looking up my dress. The cad. I acted as if I hadn't noticed.

Knowing it was getting later by the second I asked if my interview was still worth pursuing. Studly took the initiative and motioned for me to follow him. With shoes dangling in my fingers and my spaghetti strap in freefall over my back I carried on. Reaching the Bosses private Office I waited until Studly informed him I was there and of my unfortunate accidents. He let him know that I was willing to accept a scolding. I raised a brow. Was i? Thanks Dude.

Ushered in I met the Boss in person. A large man in his mid 40's. Probably 6 foot 8, 400 pounds carried well. He stood away from his desk and sized me up with a scowl. I was intimidated. Instead of inviting me to take a seat he chose to be less informal. Leading me instead from his office into the very same lounge I sat in earlier with the other guys. Closing the door he offered me a seat on a loveseat and sat across from me with my resume in a folder. I tried my best to maintain my composure under the circumstances. He seemed to understand a bit after I displayed my broken heel then my dress strap. For some reason I declined apologizing for my appearance.

His eyes checking me out I sat there quaintly. Legs crossed like a lady, hands on my knee. In doing so my breasts crushed together a bit and the thin white lace of my bra peeked out. I knew it but did nothing about it. His silence scrutiny enough. Finally, he spoke. He forgave my being late under the circumstances but not to make a habit of it should I be hired. I offered my promises and let him continue. He opened my resume and we discussed the fact I had never really had a job before. Only my typing and computer skills kept me in the running. He asked me how I might answer calls. I performed a clearly improvised act just to impress him. He seemed delighted by my performance. Enough to pucker and wink my way.

This led to my telling him about myself. Ranging from school to parentage. Hopes and dreams. Goals. Finally, admitting the things I loved doing for fun. As I said I love dancing. Shopping. Travel. Working out even though I rarely did. Drinking socially only. No drugs. Okay a joint now and again. Not enough to be called a druggy. Yes I own a bong. Of course I didn't tell him that.

Fidgeting a bit as he mulled over my resume I noticed Shyster standing at an angle where his Boss couldn't see him. He was motioning me to uncross my legs. Eyes bulging I complied. Uncertain if it was for Shyster himself or his Boss. As I did my skirt was short enough to easily see up. My thin white panties slipping into view. Shyster noticed and offered me a thumbs up. I wanted to giggle but held my breath. A good thing as the Boss looked up and realized my new seating style. His eyes instantly drew toward my skirt. Nodding he speaks, never once taking his eyes off my thighs.

Explaining the job further. As he rambled I chose on my own to part my knees further just to see his reaction. He continued but stuttered slightly, fiddling with his tie. It was amusing.

Listening intently was impossible. Shyster now joined by Ducky were now motioning me to dangle my remaining shoulder strap. My dress wouldn't fall so I went with it. Over my bicep it went. Only the upper fringe of my lacey bra slipped into view. Nothing too insulting. Their shenanigans continued however. Ducky acting as if he was undoing my necklace and letting it drop down my cleavage. My eyes flared wide and I bit my lower lip. That would require raising my arms to unclasp it. I considered both hands but chose one. It was a simple clasp. I approached it like I had a neck strain. His eyes were glued to my hemline anyway. As soon as my clasp came undone I nurtured it into a glide over my chest and down between my breasts. Under my bra. I improvised and let out a low pitched squeal. The Boss looking up to see me blush. I told him I was falling apart. My necklace just broke and slipped into my dress. He chuckled faintly. Offering to turn his head if I wished to search for it. I grit my teeth playfully and asked him if he minded. An easy no led him to look away. Smiling I dug my hand down the front of my dress and made it look harder to find than it really was. This was my show now. I offered an extended tongue toward Ducky and Shyster as I lowered my dress over my bra and dug my hand under my left breast cup teasing my nipple. I even went so far as to spread my legs wider for their viewing inspection. By the time I did Studly and Rock huddled next to the others and drooled at my mission. Too much fun.

As the Boss asked if I had found it I told him it had slipped deeper toward my tummy. I would have to search later. He insisted I feel free to locate it. I nearly pissed my undies. Deciding to risk it I told him I might need to stand up and see if I could get it to fall to the floor. He merely rose from his seat and turned his back to me. In doing so I grew overconfident. I myself stood up and reached behind me to unzip my dress tugging it forward to reveal my entire bra before my four future coworkers. They were in awe and encouraging more. God! I don't know what came over me. I removed my bra and stood topless. Quickly tucking my bra in my purse. In bending over to do so they saw my entire back to my waist. I waved at them over my shoulder and reached my hands back to guide my skirt up just enough to reveal my butt cheeks. Wearing a thong the thin band hid well between my crack. A sudden jingle as my necklace hit the tile I froze. It had fell through.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,873 Followers
12