Cammi, Don and Candi Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A young man learns to become a girlfriend.
3.9k words
4.12
9.5k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CDC001: The first night

Cammi Cutter was a junior in college, a rather spoiled girl who like to get her own way, be amused and pleasured constantly, though a rather good student and popular. Don Cocker was a young freshman, having skipped a grade to start college at eighteen. He was a studious fellow and did not really interact with others much, but from the first day this fall when he entered his dorm he fell into lust for Cammi.

To him, she was so lovely. He being still a little slight and shorter was almost a match for Cammi in size, without the luscious boobs she had. Every time he passed her in the hall (their rooms were on the same floor) or saw her at a distance on campus he could not take his eyes off her. The first time they rode the elevator together he could not breathe, though he did take in her wonderful scent.

And when on leaving the elevator Cammi said, "See you later Don" he almost came in his pants. She knew his name? And spoke to him? He could barely stammer out "Bye Cammi, have a good day."

Many nights, his studies over for the day, he would lie on his bed and jerk himself to images of Cammi in his head. (It was a good thing he had a single room). So, after two months of just smiles and hellos from Cammi, as he laid on his bed, just about to unzip himself for some "Cammitime", on an early November evening, when his phone rang and Don heard Cammi's voice say "Hello Don" he was shocked and elated.

My voice is a little shaky and tearful as I speak, "Don, could you come over to my room? My roommate just left and on this rainy stormy night, I don't want to be alone. We can watch a movie or something." Catching your breath at this wonderful, surprising, invitation, you stammer, "Sure Cammi, I'll be over in a few minutes."

You hang up the phone and hurry to your bathroom and shave and comb your hair. Your hair is long, almost shoulder length and wavy, you tie it back into a ponytail to help you look manlier, more mature. (The shaving really isn't needed, as you have hardly any beard yet, and mostly it is like soft fur when you don't shave for a day or two). You change clothes to a polo shirt and gym shorts with boxers underneath. You don't want too much to have to take off if things go as how you so hope.

It should be mentioned, Don is still a virgin and has only kissed a girl one time at one of the rare parties he attended in high school, and that was only after a few beers for both of them. Being young in his class, he has been pretty much a loner, so has rarely mingled with others. Which was fine as he has his studies, his computer and the games he played there, and now his "Cammitime." Which soon might become a reality.

You want to run down the hall to my room but you tell yourself to take your time, don't appear too eager. You arrive at my door and knock. I fling open my door, and fall into your arms, mine hugging your neck and crying on your shoulder.

"Oh Don, thank you for coming, it is soo nice of you."

You press me back into the room and shut my door. Clinging to you I sit down with you on my bed. You knew I have a roommate, a cute girl, not as pretty to you as Cammi, but nice. She and I always seemed to be so chummy together, laughing and holding our heads together, and a few time you even saw us walking hand in hand. But while the bed was made on the other side of the room, there did not seem to be any belongings or tracings of another person living here anymore.

Still holding on to you and sobbing I tell you that my roommate has left me. "She was more than just my roommate, she was my girlfriend."

I look into your eyes to see if you understand what I am saying.

"She met someone else, and they are moving to a college in New York together. It is all over, I will never see her again. Maybe it is all for the best."

I sit back now and hiccup a couple times, and then shyly smile at you.

You wipe the tears from my eyes, and I smile more, "I'm just being silly, but I hate when there is thunder and lightning like tonight, and I just didn't want to be alone."

I take your face in my hands and stare at you. "You are so pretty Don, you always make me smile when I see you. Yes soo, soo pretty."

You like the feel of my hands stroking your face, but not sure you want me to call you pretty. But when I lean and give you a sweet innocent kiss on your lips you don't care what I call you or what I want you to do, just to feel that again.

I giggle and hiccup once more, and leaning back from you, taking your hand, "Oh you are so pretty, you would be such a lovely lady. Would you, would you Don, would you be my girlfriend for tonight."

What? What is Cammi asking you to do? Your voice cracks some as you say hesitantly, "What do you mean Cammi? What do you want to do?"

I just smile and I stroke your forearm. "Don, would you let me put makeup on you to see what you would look like as a girl?"

"Umm, if it would make you happy Cammi, I don't like seeing you sad like you are now."

"Oh goody, this will be so much fun." And with that my demeanor changes so much.

I take you to my makeup table, and first undo your hair, and begin to brush it. It feels so nice the brush against your scalp and my hand running over and through your hair. I take out a headband and push your hair back from your face with it.

"We will do your hair after the makeup" and you see me turn on a curling iron to heat.

What have you gotten yourself into? But you would do almost anything to continue to feel my fingers touch and stroke you.

I turn you from the mirror so you can't see what I am doing, just feel and watch me. It is so nice to be able to just stare at Cammi. You feel yourself starting to get hard, and quickly begin doing calculus equations in your head to calm yourself some.

I pick up an eyebrow brush, run it across the power and begin to apply it to each eyebrow. I look critically at you and pick up tweezers and quickly pull a few hairs from your brows, each pull hurts a little and you do say "ow."

"Just a few stray hairs to get out of the way, just a couple more," and I pluck some from your other brow.

You try to turn your head to see what I have done, but I take your chin in my left hand and hold you facing me, "Just wait until I am all done making you beautiful, don't worry."

I pick up the brow brush again and add a little more, then take my thumb and rub it across each brow, easing in the powder evenly.

Then, I take the mascara wand and holding your chin firm, tell you to keep your eyes open as I begin to apply it to your upper and lower lashes. I mumbled more to myself than anything, "I like to put the mascara on first before the shadow, then more later after."

I pick up a q-tip and stick it in my mouth to wet it and move it around your eyelid and below your lower lash, "Just getting some strays."

I look at you and smile as I pick up some light blue eye shadow and gently rub it over your lids.

Then a little darker blue in your crease, and finally a pale rose under your brow. A little more mascara. I lightly blow over your eyes to dry the mascara. I pick up the black eyeliner and holding the corner of your eye, which I have told you to close, you feel the cool wetness along the ridge of your lid. Again, I blow lightly on your eyes. When you open your eyes, the big smile on my face tells you I am pleased with my work.

I put just a little highlighter under your eyes and work it in with my fingers. All of my touches on your face are gentle and light, you almost don't feel, but yet, oh, back to the math calculations. You see and feel first some cream blush be spread over your cheekbones, then a blush brush sweeping across. It tickles a little, but in such an enjoyable way.

I just nod my head and mummer, "Yes."

I bring out a tube of deep rose lipstick and I tell you to open your mouth, and you feel the soft creaminess run over your lips. "Now rub your lips together."

When you do, I take my finger and wipe a little on the corner away. And then I lean and kiss you fully on the lips. When I pull away, you can enjoy the color which is now on your lips, as some has come away with me.

I keep working, taking the headband from your hair, and begin to brush it again. I pick up a comb and the curling iron, I begin to take clumps of your hair and roll it up in the iron. "Your hair is so lovely, and longer than mine. And thick, it is so easy to curl. I can't wait until I can wash and blow it dry to really style it for you."

What! Is Cammi talking into the future of her doing this to you again? This is just to amuse me and take my mind off things, just for one night.

You feel curls falling all around your head now, and I take the brush and begin to brush, tease, and style your hair in a flowing style, not even seeing it, your hair seems fuller, with more body. Then you hear and feel the hairspray being misted over you.

Only then do I turn your seat around for you to look at yourself in the mirror. I am standing behind you smiling broadly. You do look just like a girl, a pretty girl, I have done a wonderful job with the makeup. It is not too loud, or brassy looking, just a lovely lady staring back at you.

I walk away to my dresser and come back with things in my hands. "Let me put these on you to finish your look."

I lift your shirt off over your head and then have you stand as I pull down your shorts and boxers.

You are standing in front of me now completely naked, made up as a woman - how did this all happen? Not more than an hour ago you were readying yourself for an evening of quiet masturbation, and now you are standing naked in front of the girl you have been lusting for. No math problems are going to help you now as your cock begins to salute.

I pretend not to notice and lean down and place some silky-smooth panties over your feet and pull them slowly up your calves, then knees, then thighs, my fingers gently stroking you as the panties rise. Then my hands are behind you on your ass cheeks as I pull them over you. I move to the front and pull the elastic waistband gently over your hard penis. The glans, just sticking out a little.

I do not touch you there, but my fingers so close, and me standing so close, a shudder runs through you.

Then I pick up a lace pink bra and bring it up your arms and hook it in the back for you. I turn you again to the mirror, and the reflection before you is of a young woman, not fully developed, but you almost see a curve in your waist and hips you never had.

As you stand gaping mouth staring at yourself, speechless at what you see, I have you raise your arms, and I slip a short teddy over you, a pale pink with thin straps and lace across the front top and around the bottom. It is amazing how different, and feminine you look, and you suddenly feel okay with this and happy as you gaze in the mirror at the new you.

A smile plays on your lips as you sigh deeply.

I swing you around and again kiss you full on the lips. "Oh baby, you look so wonderful and pretty, oh say you will be my special girlfriend, please oh pretty please." Overcome with strange new emotions, and realizing all it takes is a yes, for Cammi to kiss you again and again, and more, and not just right now, you enthusiastically nod your head.

I fling my arms around you and hug you tight, "Oh you are so sweet and cute, you are just like a lovely piece of candy, yes that is what I will call you, Candi, my little Candi girl".

And this time as I kiss you, you feel my tongue against your lips, and as you part them, it is inside your mouth search and exploring and kissing you deeply, more fully and erotically than you have ever imagined experiencing.

I push you towards my bed and we fall on it kissing, me on top of you. My leg pressing against your even harder prick now. I let my leg move up and down against you, and you feel like you could cum in any second.

But then I rolled us to be on our sides facing each other, and I move my hand, and my finger moves over your red-hot glans and pinch and rub it. "Oh, my Candi girl has such a big clit, it is so hard and red already, I think you will be a wonderful girlfriend for me.

I take your hand in my other hand and lead it inside my panties, to my wet, gushing slit, and my fingers over yours, guide you to rub me, wetting yourself with my juices.

This is way beyond your dreams, never have you ever touched a woman before, and the rewarding wetness to play in is more than you could have imagined. Once you seem to find your way around I take my hand away and let you explore you new wonderful jungle.

Will Cammi let this be your kingdom now? If you have to be Candi to do it, so be it, to be able to do this, encouraged to do this is all that you want. My sighs and low moans as you explore and touch and tickle and tease me with your fingers, quickly lets you know what to do.

Your fingers find their way inside me, and as you let them dance and touch there, your thumb moves over my clitoris and polishes it. My fingers still massaging your glans, wrapped over your head, your slit against my palms and I squeeze and tease you, you know you will not be able to hold back much longer. But my louder moans now suggest that perhaps I am not far off either.

And it happens, just as you are about to explode into my hand, I arch my back, pressing myself closer to you, and cry out, and you do also and cum into the palm of my hand.

We just freeze in this position for a minute, and then both relax our bodies and laugh.

"Oh Candi, that was so good."

I lift my cum covered palm to my mouth and begin to lick it clean. Your fingers are also covered with my abundant juices, which you bring to your mouth and do the same. The thick juice is so exotic to taste, and its fragrance so erotic. When we have finished I lean to you and fully kiss you, you taste some of your own cum and as it mixes with the last of my dripping, the idyllic flavor of both of us together is breathtaking.

We fall apart and as I roll on my back, you place your head on my breast and me stroking your back, where you are bare from the teddy it feels marvelous. But when my hand lower and rubs the satin material against your back it is fantastic.

You lift your hand, and begin to stroke my other breast, playing with the nipple through my shirt - you realize now that I do not have a bra on, so it is just the soft thin shirt separating your head, your mouth, your fingers from my tits.

It is this way that we fall asleep for the night.

CDC002: The next day: Cammi and Candi

It had been a wonderful night as far as Cammi was concerned, yes, I was a junior, and Don was only a young freshman - having skipped a grade you were rather young for one, but you were soo cute and so agreeable to my request.

You came running when I called out to you as I knew you would (I knew you had a lustful crush on me). And to be so willing to let me make you up to be pretty, and even to so sweet and shyly hesitant, just a little, before you agreed to let me put my panties and bra on you - making you my girlfriend.

And Cammi had only been teasing when I called Don my Candi girl, but you just were so, and your last name was Cocker, so Candi Cocker would be so sweet to eat. And we would have the same initials. This would be so much fun, oh Cammi just hopes her sweet Candi would agree to be my BFF - my special girlfriend - I just knew it would work.

Cammi was thinking this all in the early morning, as I and Candi laid in my narrow dorm bed after a night of more fun than I could image would happen. I hold Candi close to me, Candi's ass just against my crotch, my breasts pressed against my new best friend Candi's back, and my right hand just gently cupping Candi's secret through your silk panties. Oh yes, this Cammi thought, if Candi agreed, could turn into a lifelong friendship - well more than friendship, but I would have to wait until Candi awoke to see if you will still want to be Cammi's girl.

I kiss the back of Candi's head, my heart all aflutter for you now. And you stir. You roll over, opened your eyes and stared at Cammi smiling. Your makeup is a little smeared from last night, but it just makes you look more vulnerable to me. I lean and kiss you full on the lips - and prod into your mouth. Oh, and how Candi responds - though just waking up and not sure what happened last night, it was Don who was kissing Cammi back.

But when you heard me murmur deep in my throat - "oh Candi" - you suddenly are aware of what had gone on last night and realizing that to keep kissing Cammi meant you had to release yourself and be Candi. And what a reward you get. Cammi rolls on top of you, and kiss and kiss you as your prick, inside Cammi's panties gets hard. And as it did, the feel of the soft fabric against you does something to you that you would have never envisioned.

Oh, it felt so good against your skin, your prick. You melt into being a girl - even more as Don realizes you still are wearing a bra, and how good that feels against you. And to have Cammi, the woman you had been lusting after kissing and caressing you and whispering how much I want Candi to make me happy. What could you do, but realize that perhaps this was what you were searching for? You swung your arms around Cammi's neck and kissed me deeply, and in that kiss, you became she, Don was no more here, it was Candi, willing to do anything to make her Cammi happy.

Candi felt Cammi grinding our privates together, and as you did grow and harden, it was like s/he was unaware of it - no feeling a deeper hardening within your stomach. And too too soon Cammi rolled off of you, and grabs your hand and said come on, we need to take a shower and get going for the day.

Luckily, Cammi's room has a private bathroom, which you are lead into. Cammi reached my hands around Candi's back and unhooks your bra, and as it drops, you hear my intake of breath and deep sigh, before I bend my head and taking one nipple at a time into my mouth sucking and sucking them until they were hard as rocks. Now, this was not helping Candi's down below problem any, but I seemed to ignore or not care about what you are going through. Rather, I place my hands into Candi's undies, squeezing your cheeks, then lowering the panties to the floor.

Standing before you now, in just my panties, I pout and say, "Candi, aren't you going to help me get ready for our shower?" And you waste no time in placing your hands inside my panties and lowering them too to the floor. I had turned the shower on to warm up as soon as we had entered the bathroom, so it was ready and waiting for us, as again I take your hand and lead you into the shower.

It was a little strange, Candi's cock is standing at attention, but I act like it isn't even there - though in the shower, as I make Candi run a cloth up and down my slit, I do wash and jerk the little man down there nicely - just not acknowledging it.

As we move closer and are washing each other's backs I whisper to you, "Baby, I want us to be together like this - we girls - all the time - or as much as we can. My roommate for always. If you can be my girl - girlfriend - I want to be with you all the time."

And that tips the scales, Don succumbs to it all, and just licks my ear and tells me s/he would be anything I wanted you to be. (What has Don just agreed to? You have your education to get, and yes you have lusted after Cammi so. But is this how you want to be with me? I do seem to control you so... so much so that you are immersing yourself into being Candi, Cammi's little girl plaything. Yes, anything Cammi asked of you or Candi would be done, no matter how much it might humiliate or control, one night - last night was all it took.

Welcome to the World Baby Candi.