Camming My Sister

Story Info
A brother's lust for sister creates a cam for the ages.
1.5k words
3.93
143.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was years ago now but when I, Ben, was 22 I got my own little apartment while I was away for college. It wasn't much, just a bedroom , a kitchen, and a bathroom with only a toilet and a shower stall. Like I said, it wasn't much, but the price was right. I was studying and working most of the time so I didn't get to go home much or even date much. I guess I was what you'd call sexually frustrated although I wouldn't say that as I spent most of my little free time jacking off to amateur porn on the Internet.

It's easy to admit that, but much harder to admit what I actually thought of. Okay. Here goes. My sister, Kristy, was just 18 at the time, a senior in high school, and I would put her senior picture next to my monitor as I jacked, pretending the couple in the video were actually she and I. I don't know if I actually wanted to fuck her but the videos I enjoyed the most were the ones that showed very little genitals but plenty of skin. I would imagine asking her to help me make money on the internet and convince her to shoot discrete videos with me.

It was soon that I would get my chance. My mom called and told me my sister was going to spend the weekend with me so she could tour the college. I agreed and went about setting things up.

On the evening of her arrival, I was nervous as hell. I thought I wouldn't have the courage to go through with it so took off my clothes and sat naked in front of my computer. I put my right hand on my cock and set up her senior picture with the other hand. I slowly ran my fingers over the length of my shaft softly moaning with each trip up and down. I swirled my index finger over the head and slowly brought my hand under my balls to gently scrape my fingernails against the sack. I let my eyes travel up and down the picture, even though by now I knew it by heart. She was dressed in a white turtleneck that made her boobs into two perfect orbs on her chest. I could see the hint of the line of her bra cup. I looked at her bare legs from the knee down and then back up to the medium-length school-girl skirt she was wearing. In my mind it was always shorter.

My wanking was taking the edge off of my nerves when I heard a knock on the door. Shit! I quick pulled on pajama pants and a robe and waited for my dick to go down ever so slightly. Close enough. I looked through the peephole on the door and saw my sister standing on the other side. She was dressed nicely for her visit although she couldn't have known the significance behind her choice. She was dressed like her senior picture. My heart beat faster as I opened the door.

"Hey, Kristy!" I said throwing open the door.

"Hey there, Benjamin!" she replied, using my full name as she walked into the room. I watched the skirt swish around her perfect ass as she walked past me to place her suitcase inside the apartment. I closed the door behind me and locked it and when I turned around she pulled me into a hug. My dick started to harden but she pulled away just in time. "Thanks for letting me stay with you."

"No problem."

We spent the evening just watching TV and catching up and whenever I could I would steal a glimpse at her figure. At one point she lay on her stomach on my bed and I could see a flash of panties as she wriggled around to face me, sitting in my computer chair.

"How's your job search going?" I asked.

"Terrible. I can't find work anywhere."

"What if I..."

She cut me off standing up and stretching her arms over her head while she asked "Is it okay if I use your shower?"

"Sure," I gulped.

She grabbed her bag and pulled it into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. I had almost asked her. As I heard the water run, I ran the question over and over in my mind. I finally pulled together the courage to ask so I shouted through the door "I think I could make you some money."

I heard the water stop. A towel was pulled off the rack. She opened the door. "Oh yeah?" The towel was wrapped in the conventional way with her bare shoulders glistening with water and her stringy wet hair clinging to her neck. "What's that?"

"Well..." My heart beat faster and faster and I could feel my cock pulsing with each heartbeat. Let's get this over with. "I found a sight where we could submit videos for money. We'd get more because we're brother and sister."

"What kind of videos?" She tilted her head slightly as she sat down in my compute chair. God, she's so sexy.

"Um, well, sexual."

"What?"

"I know. I'm sorry I brought it up." Then I started babbling. "It's just amateur videos pay so well at this sight and my hours cut back at work and we could split it and its more because we're related, and we wouldn't have to show anything beyond our backs and stomachs and we wouldn't need to show our faces and we wouldn't need to actually have sex."

I fell back onto my bed and put my hands over my face. I could feel my face turning red. Then I became aware of a hand on my wrist. It slowly pulled my hands down and then pulled me into a sitting position. My sister sat down next to me, holding both of my hands in hers, and looked me in the eyes. "Okay. I mean, it's not actually sex, right? No one would have to know. Let's get ready."

I couldn't believe it. "Okay."

"How'll we do this?"

"I'll get the webcam ready to record and then...what do you want to show. You keep your towel on. I could come over and get on top of you and just rub against the towel for a bit. I wouldn't mind showing my but, I guess. Would that be good? I'll wear something over my, um, penis."

"We won't show our faces so I'll just close my eyes."

"Okay."

My sister lay down on my bed and closed her eyes while I turned my cam to my bed and pointed it down a bit so our faces wouldn't be in frame. I then took off my robe. Looking back at my sister, I watched her closed eyes as I slowly took down my pajama pants, my hard cock wobbling at the touch of the passing elastic. "Ready? Let's not talk so no one could recognize us."

"Okay." Her voice quivered a bit.

"Are you sure?"

"Let's do this. I need the money"

I hit record and walked over to the bed. I gently lay down on top of her and made sure my head lay right next to hers on the pillow. I slowly began to move my hips against the edge of her towel pressing my cock between my stomach and her cloth-covered belly.

We continued like this for a while until she whispered in my ear "Make it look good."

"What?"

"Roll down the towel a bit."

I did as I was told and pulled free her breasts. I had my face buried in the pillow but she felt beautiful. I swirled my fingers around her nipples and cupped her breasts in my hands. She turned her head and kissed me on the cheek. Then she reached down and pulled the towel away completely. She shifted and wrapped her legs around my waist. "Don't go in. Just rub between my legs and against my butt."

I did as I was told once more and felt my warm skin against hers as I slid past her pussy and went into the base of her crack. The edges of her cheeks teased the head as my cocks slid faster and faster. "Let's make it sound good," she whispered then began moaning a gasping. I slowed my pace as I felt myself reach the pressure point. I heard her toes crack as she curled them against my ass.

"I'm gunna cum," I whispered without enough energy to even lift my face out of the pillow to reach her ear. I felt my cock begin to pulse and cum begin to spurt. I spurted and spurted then stopped. I fell against her and savored the moment. Then I slid off of her and over to the computer, keeping my face out of frame, and stopped the recording.

"Close your eyes," she said.

I heard her get off the bed and when I peeked I saw a flash of her ass, drizzled at the base with cum, as she pulled the towel around her as she walked past me to the bathroom. "I think I need another shower." I heard the door to the bathroom close and opened my eyes. I saved the video to look at later. Now, how much would I have to pay her for her to think the site exists?