Camp Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, I couldn't take anymore and my legs buckled beneath me, but Sandy brought her hands up to grasp my buttocks. She braced me with her hands, and guided me down, until I laid flat on the floor. Again, Sandy trust her finger into me, pausing, only to insert another two fingers. She began to pump me hard, sending my body into fits of frenzy! I felt the orgasms come again and again, as the shower pored down over my sensitive skin and onto my face.

As the spasms began to subside, I felt her withdraw from me and I opened my eyes to see Sandy start to stand up. I could see that she wasn't done with me yet, as she walked over me to straddle my face. As she came down on her knees she faced me, with her legs spread over me. She looked down at me with an eager smile. I knew what she wanted, but at first, I wasn't sure what to do. I looked between her as she presented herself to me in full view. Her shaved pussy was only inches away from my face, and to my surprise, it was as beautiful and perfect as the rest of her. I had never seen a woman in this way before and the flesh of her wet pussy glistened in the light that reflected off of the white tile in the shower.

I was still aware of the warm shower beating over the lower half of me. I could feel it pool down beneath my breasts as is ran off of Sandy's back, her body sheltering my face from the full blast of it.

Sandy brought her hands down to tangle her fingers into my hair. She moaned as she lowered herself closer to me, to give me easier access to her. Somehow, my instincts took over and I knew what to do. I took in her scent as she drew closer to me. Her smell was sweet and the aroma of her made me hungry for a taste. I brought my head up to kiss her, my lips parting over the pink swells of her flesh. I found that the taste of her was intoxicating, and I wanted more. I kissed the rim of her again, taking in the sweet juices that came from within the core of her. I was lost in her, wanting to devour her sweetness. I tried to slide my arms to the front of her thighs, and Sandy moved so that I could do so. She arched her hips towards me as I brought my hands up to part the hole of her. I circled her flesh with my tongue as I parted her pussy with my fingers. She lowered herself even farther, almost sitting fully upon my mouth. I pressed my lips into her sweet hole, snaking my tongue against her inner walls. I searched out the folds within her as I probed my tongue deeper into her opening. I pressed my face deeper into her as she began to ride my face with ultimate desire. I could feel her juices increase as they flowed into my mouth.

On instinct, I slid my finger into her wetness, still trying to suck on her clit at the same time. I tried to mimic the motions of what she had just done to me just minutes before. It must have been working, because Sandy was starting to pant and moan even loader and wilder. I continued to suck and finger her, when suddenly I felt someone else climb between my legs. It was Mandy!!!

At first I was surprised and I almost had the urge to resist, but the idea of Mandy eating me out as I ate Sandy, was alluring. I decided not to protest and tried to concentrate on Sandy. Before Mandy had a chance to start in on me, Sandy realized that Mandy was joining in on the fun, and turned around to straddle me, facing backwards. That was when I felt Mandy take her first kiss of me. It was a wild feeling, and I signed with a moan, almost forgetting that Sandy's ass was still hoovering over my face. Then I felt Sandy bend her head between my legs to join in on the feast that Mandy was already starting to indulge in. They both licked at me like two wild animals, as I arched my hips up to meet them. It was an erotic feeling having them both try to eat my pussy at the same time. I was unlike anything that I could ever describe. All I knew is that I wanted more.

I grasped Sandy's ass in my hands as I bent my head up again, to meet Sandy's already swelled pussy. I took her in as the tip of my nose felt out the rim of her asshole. Sandy started moving her hips over my face, riding me as I slid my tongue in and out of her. As I worked on her, I felt Mandy slide her fingers to me as Sandy sucked wildly on my clit. I moved my hips to the rhythm of them as Mandy began to pump me with graceful, gliding strokes. She began to move quicker and quicker as Sandy flicked her tongue rapidly over my clit. I tried to concentrate on pleasuring Sandy as they both worked on me, but then I started feeling my legs begin to shake as another orgasm begin to squeeze and spasm within me. I couldn't help but put my head back and arch my hips, as the ecstasy of the orgasm overcame me. Not wanting to forget Sandy, I thrust my fingers into her hole, as I came. That was all it took for Sandy, as I felt her walls begin close around my fingers, as well, while she climaxed with intense orgasms. She began to scream in complete pleasure as the moisture flowed from her, over my fingers.

After it was over, Sandy laid limp over my body, with her head still positioned between mt legs. I could still feel her breath glide over my pussy as she tried to regain herself. I tied to look over her, as her buttocks laid across me breasts. I strained to look over her, to see Mandy sitting herself up, with her legs spread wide. I could tell that she wanted to continue the adventure. That was when Sandy slid off of me and over to Mandy, placing her head between Mandy's legs, almost plunging herself into Mandy's pussy.

I turned to my side to watch, as Sandy ate Mandy out with graceful vigor.

Mandy placed her hands behind herself, to arch her hips up into Sandy's face. Sandy's experience showed, as she licked and prodded at Mandy's hole. I found that I was very turned on, just watching them both go at it. While I watched, I fingered myself, bringing myself up to another orgasm while, they finished up.

Just then, we heard the voices of some other girls entering the shower house. Quickly, the three of us got to our feet and walked over to the showers that each of us had originally been using. We smiled and giggled at each other, as the others made their way into the dressing room. Rinsing ourselves off, we covered ourselves with towels and made our way out of the shower area, to make room for the girls that had just arrived.

After the three of us dried ourselves off and got dressed, we started heading out the door to go back to camp. As I got to the door, I turned back to look towards the shower area, wondering if anyone else had ever experienced anything like that here before. I smiled at the thought, and turned to head back to camp. This was definitely an experience I would never forget and I hoped that I would eventually get a chance to try it again!

12