Camp Happy Landings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpuk2u
mrpuk2u
148 Followers

"Just under seven inches!" stated Millie, in a mock-official tone. "Bigger than average but not enormous. Nice thickness, though," she said thoughtfully, encircling my cock with her fingers. She slowly ran her fingers up and down the length. I groaned and she smiled devilishly.

"Feels good huh stud?"

"Not quite seven, eh?" asked Donna, sitting up. "I wonder if when he grows up it will reach seven?"

"Hey!" I said. "That's not nice."

"But it looks very nice", she said soothingly. "And it felt great! I wonder if we can get it to seven?" As she said this she reached down and cupped my balls, gently rolling them. As she did this Millie let go of my cock and leaned back against the foot of the bed, lolling her head back as I continued to stroke her breast. I reached over and caressed her other breast and she sighed with pleasure.

"So how are you going to make it get larger?" asked Suzie.

"Like this" said Donna and she bent over and ran her tongue along the shaft of my cock and up onto the head, lapping gently at the pre-cum which covered the tip. I groaned again.

"Oh, God, Donna, that feels so good!"

She smiled and sucked the tip into the mouth and I groaned again. Then she began gently bobbing her head and sucking on the tip.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck" was all I could say. I let my hands fall to my side and just lay across the bed as Donna sucked on my cock. Then she slowly lifted her head and let my cock slap down against my abdomen. It was now even redder than before and shiny with saliva. We all stared at it and then Millie, as though in slow motion, reached over and picked up the ruler again and bent over my cock.

"Oooh, it is larger, but still not quite seven inches. I guess I'll have to see what I can do..."

And under my delighted gaze, she dropped the ruler, bent down and sucked on the tip of my cock. Donna was half lying on the bed beside me, watching Millie as she sucked. Millie slowly sucked on my cock, taking a bit more of it each time. She was kneeling beside me, facing my cock, her panty-covered ass beside me. I ran my hand down her back, stroking along her spine. Then I ran my hand under her panties and gently caressed her ass. She murmured and raised her ass up, invitingly, and I reached over and pulled her panties down as far as I could, which was her knees. I then pulled each side at a time past her knees and got her panties off completely. I gazed for a moment at her ass, the pussy lips wet and pouty, her ass swaying as she sucked. I reached over and traced my fingers along her pussy. It was wet and slippery, warm and delightful. I ran my fingers along the lips, from top to bottom and Millie moaned and sucked faster on my cock. I began stroking faster and deeper along her pussy, sliding first one and then two fingers into her pussy. She began thrusting back with her whole rear onto my fingers each time they slipped in. She then got onto her hands and knees, letting my cock slide out of her mouth and reared up on her knees, her legs spread wide as I continued to finger-fuck her.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck yeah, yeah" she mumbled continuously as I slid my fingers in and out, which made warm squishing sounds. As I did this I felt another hand on my cock and looked down to see Suzie take my cock in her hands. She swirled her tongue around the head, looking up at me as she did so, a big smile on her face. Then she licked the tip like an ice cream cone, then nibbled her way down to my scrotum and licked her way back up. She then started sucking on the shaft and nibbling a little with her teeth. I was looking up at Millie who was grinding on my fingers, her breasts swaying and jiggling with her movement. I now had two fingers in her pussy and I could feel the juices trickling down my arm. Then Millie suddenly froze and I felt her pussy clamp around my fingers and then I felt a great warmth and there was more juice trickling down my arm as she came and came.

I felt Suzie let go of my cock as Millie slumped forward onto her arms in a crouch. Suzie then was climbing up astride me and she grabbed my cock and guided it into her and began to fuck me. She was slow at first, and then began to move faster. I reached up and cupped her breasts thumbing her nipples. Her left breast became slick and shiny from the juices on my hand from Millie. I felt a great pressure rising and knew I was about to come. I looked over at Donna, who had her hands between her legs, fingering herself, her eyes half-closed, arching her pussy into her own fingers. Then I felt a great pressure in my cock and felt my balls squeezing and rocking, felt the stream of hot semen squirting the length of my cock and into Suzie. This seemed to set her off as she bent down and grabbed my chest and ground her pussy against me, her thighs closing rhythmically on me. I seem to come for minutes until my cock felt like it would burst. Eventually, I stopped, sweating and panting. None of us said anything, there was just a great sound of heavy breathing.

Suzie finally slid down off me and lay beside me, between Donna and I and curled there with her arm through mine. Millie rose up from her crouch to her knees and the turned and gently kissed me, then she too curled up beside me. I had two naked, moist women curled against me as we all tried to catch our breath. Donna sat up long enough to turn off the flashlight and then settled back down again.

Eventually, the cool of the room seemed to rouse us and Millie said sleepily, "I'd love to lay here all night and fuck you again and again, but I think for safety's sake you'd better go back to your own cabin. Otherwise, we might get caught and won't be able to do this again tomorrow."

Smiling, I gently extricated myself from between them and then bent down and picked up my shorts and shirt and put them on. My fingers were still trembling but I managed it. I gently kissed each of the girls, first on the lips and then on one nipple and said "Good night, lovers, see you tomorrow." I carefully opened the door of the cabin and looked around. When I saw the coast was clear I moved off into the woods and made a roundabout route back to my own cabin where I fell into bed and was soon sound asleep, visions of naked women in my head.

Part 2 to follow soon...

mrpuk2u
mrpuk2u
148 Followers