Camp Happy Landings Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrpuk2u
mrpuk2u
148 Followers

"I am, Suzie, I am! I just, I don't know. This is out of control, or at least it seems out of MY control. It's too much." I took her in my arms and hugged her.

"I know, it's hard when women, especially adults, start manipulating you. But you've got take the control back. I think I love you and I don't want to share you, not anymore. The past week has been fun – incredible, actually. But enough is enough."

We kissed tenderly and I held her close to me, listening to the beat of her heart, smelling her hair, listening to her breathing, the wind in the trees - everything. Then we both heard her mother calling. We slowly walked back towards the lodge and Suzie's mother came and dragged her away on some errand – hunting for antiques or some such. I saw Lisa walking down towards the creek with her nephew. Disappointed that Suzie was gone, I went back to the boy's dorm and lay down. The boy's dorm was different from the cabins – it was much larger and rectangular, maybe 40 feet long and narrow, with a long row of double bunks. I had staked out one double bunk at the far end and forced everyone else to stay at the other end. It was the closest I could get to privacy. I even hung and old sleeping bag over the next double bunk down from me to form a wall. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. I dozed for a bit, and then woke up feeling a little groggy and decided I needed a swim to wake me up. So I found a towel and started down towards the creek. To get there, I had to walk by the lodge, which appeared completely deserted.

However, when I walked by I heard a voice call my name. I turned and saw Lisa's sister, Mrs. Schiller.

"Oh, do you think you could do me a favor?" she asked.

"Uh, sure, how can I help?" I asked reasonably. Even after the past week or so of madness, I had to appreciate what she looked like. She was wearing a white bikini – a little daring for the camp – that showed off her very nice figure.

"The light has burned out in our cabin and it's mounted so high in the rafters that neither Lis nor I can reach it. We tried standing on the bed, but we still can't reach it. Ed, the dishwasher guy, said he would do it, but I can't find him. I wondered if you could carry one of the lodge chairs up and change the bulb for us?"

I looked down and noticed that she was holding a light bulb in her hand. "Um, sure, I could do that."

"Great! Why don't you get a chair and we'll get it done. I see that we're both headed for the creek. Let's get it done before the weather gets any worse."

As she said this, I glanced up. It was getting very cloudy, with some of the clouds having very dark bottoms. And from time to time there was a swirl of cold air. Thunderstorms on the way, I thought. I turned and went into the lodge and grabbed one of the straight chairs and came back out. Mrs. Schiller turned and led the way up towards their cabin. As we walked up the hill I admired her back view. The top of her bikini consisted of only two strings, one around her back and one around her neck holding the top up. The bottoms were cut rather daringly high on the hips and the result was that while her ass wasn't really exposed, it left you in no doubt as to its shape and fine curvature. As she walked, the sides of her ass cheeks dimpled slightly. I shook my head and tried to put the image of her naked ass out of my mind. But then I heard in my mind 'I'm so horny' and 'I'd love to feel a man making love to me'. I shook my head again as we reached the cabin. If I didn't stop thinking about it I would develop a serious boner, which would be very embarrassing. More importantly, I was trying to get off this roller coaster, not make it go faster! We reached the cabin just as a couple of strong gusts of wind swept by, stirring the dust. I could hear a door banging somewhere nearby.

"Whoa! It is getting windy!" exclaimed Mrs. Schiller. "Let me get the door for you." She stepped forward and opened the door, reaching in to hold it open. I wondered why she just didn't go in and hold it rather than being stretched out in that awkward position. Mind you, it wasn't a problem for me, especially as this caused her to bend over and thrust out her bosom. And she had a very fine bosom, too. I noticed that her nipples were faintly visible, pressing through the fabric of her top. I stepped by her, but the doorway was narrow and it was hard to maneuver the heavy kitchen chair through the opening. I banged the chair against one side of the frame and this caused me to stagger slightly, which caused my arm to brush against Mrs. Schiller's tits as I went by. I felt the fabric of her top, the firm resilient double-bump of her tits and a warm brush of skin. The whole effect was rather exciting somehow, especially as there were now mutters of thunder in the distance.

When I got in, Mrs. Schiller came in behind me, once again brushing by me, and I felt her firm tits rub across my back. I began to wonder if this was all as inadvertent as it first seemed and remembered Suzie's warning about manipulation. Damn! Life had been simpler a week ago. There were two beds in the room, each with a sleeping bag. In addition there was a low, broad cot about a foot high for Mrs. Schiller's son. I placed the chair in the middle of the room and looked up at the light. It WAS very high up in the rafters, probably 9 feet off the floor. I turned to go around to the other side of the chair, between the boy's cot and the chair so I could get up and get the old bulb out. I sort of assumed that Mrs. Schiller would go the other way around, but instead she went the same way, so that I ended up with the backs of my calves against the low cot as she edged by me. She seemed to catch her foot on the rough planking as she went by and stumbled back against me. As I was against the cot, I ended up falling backwards and sitting down on the cot. Mrs. Schiller kept falling too and ended up sitting in my lap. I had naturally put my hands but as she fell towards me and found myself with one hand on her hip and the other on her stomach, right up against her breast. Her skin felt warm, almost hot, as did her bottom, which was right on top of my crotch. Since I was wearing my Speedo and she was in her bikini, there were only two thin layers of cloth between us and I would swear I could feel my cock nestled in the crack of her ass.

"Oh! I am sorry!" she exclaimed, struggling to get up. Since the cot was so low, this actually did require some effort and the result was that she effectively wiggled her ass in my crotch and then pushed off me with her ass. Also, since her bikini was cut rather high on the hips, there was a fair amount of contact between the bare skin of her hips and my thighs as she did this. The net effect of all this was to cause a certain amount of arousal, despite my best intentions. I willed my cock to stay down, but as I got up I noticed that it was already slightly erect. But only a little and I hoped it would go unnoticed. I quickly got on the chair and turned my back so that I was facing away from Mrs. Schiller as I reached up to unscrew the dead bulb.

However, somewhat to my dismay, Mrs. Schiller came around and stood in front of the chair facing me. As I was on the chair and she was not too tall, this placed us such that my Speedo was just below her face. I tried to ignore this and reached up for the bulb. The bulb was very high and I had to practically stand on tiptoes to reach it. This caused me to stretch, pulling my Speedo tight and I could feel it stretched over my cock. At this point, as I strained to get the bulb unscrewed – it was tight – the chair rocked on the uneven plank floor. Mrs. Schiller instantly put out a hand to steady me. She placed her left hand on the back of my thigh, just below the curve of my butt in my Speedo. In fact, as I strained upwards, the Speedo got pulled up and her hand ended up on the lower part of my ass. Her hand felt warm and firm. At this point there were some rolls of thunder in the distance and another gust of cold wind swept through the cabin.

I glanced down at Mrs. Schiller who was looking up at me. "Don't worry!" she said. "I've got you!"

"Uh, I think I'll be all right". I replied. Actually, I was trying to think of a way to ask her not to hold me like that as it was having a further effect on my cock, which was getting stiffer all the time. Stop! I willed it, but I knew I wasn't doing any good. Looking down at Mrs. Schiller, I could see my hard-on pressing against the Speedo. God, how could she not notice? I also noticed though that Mrs. Schiller's eyes were bright as though she was excited and her nipples were now clearly visible against the fabric of the top. She must be getting excited too, I thought and remembered what she had said about me the night before. This did nothing to reduce the size of my hard-on, which was now straining sideways in my suit, struggling to get more upright. I turned back to the bulb and tried to get it unscrewed again. Unfortunately, the bulb came apart, the glass part coming out of the metal socket so that I ended up holding the glass bulb section in my hand.

"Damn!" I said. "It broke! Here." I bent hand handed her the bulb. I noticed that she was looking at my crotch, a slightly dreamy smile on her face. She looked up at me and reached for the bulb and took it.

"Could you make sure the switch is off? " I asked. "I've got to unscrew the metal socket and don't want to get electrocuted."

She turned and went to the switch and I heard her snap it up and then down. To do this she had to let go of my leg and I breathed a sigh. Then she turned back and said "All off."

"Great" I replied and turned back to the socket. To undo the socket, I really had to stretch and get my fingers on it and gently turn it. This made me stretch even further and my cock, which hadn't subsided at all, was now really straining the Speedo. Then I felt my cock slip around inside the suit and slide into an upright position. I didn't dare look down, but it felt like the tip of my cock was poking out the top of my suit! I felt Mrs. Schiller put her hand back on the back of my thigh, first in the same place it had been. Then as I stretched and struggled with the damn socket, I felt her hand slide up even farther, so that it felt like her fingers were now underneath my suit. As I struggled, now on tiptoes, all my leg muscles stretched, I felt her other hand placed on the front of my right thigh. I could feel her warm fingers, just grazing my balls! I swear she even began to gently move her fingers, though that might have been my imagination.

I finally managed to get the socket loose and slowly unscrewed it. The whole time I was looking at the bulb, but feeling my straining cock in my suit and Mrs. Schiller's warm hands on my ass and thigh. By now her left hand felt like it was completely under my suit with her palm cupping my ass, the fingers gently moving. The fingers of her other hand were definitely on my balls. The sensations were overpowering! I took the socket and bent down to hand it to her. As I did this, I noticed that she had unfastened the top's string around her neck and the two ends where hanging down from the top, trailing down towards her waist. Without the strings holding the top up, it was sagging down, away from her breasts, leaving them more than half exposed. On both breasts, I could see that her nipples were very erect, seeming to be the only thing keeping the top up. I could even see the tops of her areolas, a sweet, dark pink against the white flesh of her untanned breasts. This sight made me pause with the socket still in my hand, so she smiled up at me and reached up and took it out of my hand. The stretching upward lifted her right breast even more and the whole nipple now exposed, dark pink, stiffly erect, excited and exciting.

She dropped the socket on one of the beds and reached over and picked up the new bulb and stretched up again to hand it to me, this time with her left hand. Again, the movement opened her top more and now both breasts were exposed, naked, aroused. She put her right hand back on my thigh, her fingers resting lightly on my balls. Her index finger traced a small circle on one of my balls. I tore my eyes away and reached up to screw the bulb in. I felt Mrs. Schiller's left hand on my ass again, this time definitely sliding it beneath my suit and cupping and stroking my ass I stretched upwards and screwed in the bulb. But I also felt her run her fingers over my balls in an explicit caress and a soft groan came involuntarily from my mouth. Then I felt her fingers trace along my cock through the Speedo, all the way to the waistband, where she gently rubbed the head of my exposed cock. It took all I could do to finish screwing the bulb in.

When I looked down, Mrs. Schiller was looking up at me, her eyes bright, smiling. Her hand was still on my cock, gently stroking the tip. She had apparently unfastened the other tie of her top for it now lay on the floor and she was naked to the waist, her breasts full and round, the nipples and erect and protruding, startling against the white skin of her breasts.

"That is a beautiful cock you have there, young man"

"uh, Mrs. Schiller" I began.

"Oh, don't call me that, when I have my hand on your cock, I think you can call me Karen, don't you?"

"Um, Mrs., uh, Karen, do you..."

"Oh, you have such a gorgeous cock and you know how much I love sucking cock. Oh, yes, Lis told me about the shower! We share everything you see. Damn, if I'd known I would have come into the shower right then! But now, with you right in front of me, with this large, willing, handsome cock right in front of me, well, I just can't help myself. And it doesn't seem like you are unwilling either, does it?"

There wasn't much I could say to that and she took that as an assent. She reached up then and grasped the edges of my Speedo and slowly pulled it down, all the way to my feet. She pulled it from under my feet and I ended up standing on the chair, totally naked, with a large throbbing hard-on waving in her face. Before she straightened up, Karen slipped off her bottoms as well, leaving her completely naked as well. I looked down at Karen, my huge hard-on right in her face, her breasts already heaving with excitement, her tanned, flat stomach and the enticing tuft of brown hair between her thighs.

She reached up and gently caressed my cock, which was by now so hard it was trembling, a small rivulet of pre-cum sliding down the tip. She bent forward and delicately licked the pre-cum with the tip of her tongue. I groaned as she continued to play around the head of my cock with the tip of her tongue. Gently probing the slit in my cock head, and then running the tip of her tongue all around the base of the cap, then gently lapping the very tender area just below the head of the cap. Oh it was too much! I reached out to her, caressing her head, running my fingers through her hair as she began to suck on my cock in earnest. She began sucking first on the head, then more and more until she was sucking the entire length into her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the base, her tongue lapping my scrotum, then drawing her head back until she had only the head between her lips, her tongue flicking across the top of my cock-head with her tongue, then all the way down again. And when she sucked it in, she really sucked! The pressure of the suction of her mouth was incredible. At the same time she was stroking my balls and ass. She used her hand to push my legs farther apart so I was standing spread-legged on the chair, my balls swinging, my cock in her mouth and her fingers stroking the back of my balls and up along the crack of my ass. She pulled her lips off my cock for a moment and nuzzled and nibbled and licked her way up and down the shaft. My whole cock was now shiny and dripping with pre-cum and saliva. She stroked the tip of my cock with her fingers, squeezing and stroking until her fingers were wet and slippery as well. She nuzzled my balls, sucking one and then the other into her mouth and sucking on them. My god, it was incredible! I was swaying back and forth on the chair moaning with pleasure. She kissed and sucked her way back up the shaft and engulfed the head again, working her fingers around and over my wet, slippery balls, stroking and squeezing them, then she began deep-throating me again, faster now, her lips sliding up and down. I looked down at the incredible sight of my cock sliding in and out of her mouth. The feeling was too much. I felt her squeezing and stroking my ass, running her slick fingers along my ass as her mouth continued to suck my cock faster and faster. Then I felt my balls tightening and I knew I was going to come.

"Uh, oh, oh, god, I'm gonna..." was all I could get out.

And Karen sucked even harder and her fingers slid along my ass and I felt her finger slide into my ass and she began fucking my ass as she sucked and I began to cum like a volcano!

"O Jesus Fuck!" I shouted as the sperm spewed out of my cock and down her throat. And she just sucked harder bobbing her head up and down, milking my cock for all it was worth.

"Oh, god, oh god" I moaned. I could hear her moaning too, though it was muffled by my cock, which was still throbbing and convulsing in her mouth. She kept on sucking and licking and sucking until I was finally completely spent. She slowly pulled her finger out of my ass as my cock slid out of her mouth and she looked up at me, a grin on her face, a little cum at the corner of her mouth. I still had my hand in her hair, which was damp now with sweat, curled into ringlets.

"Oh, that was good," she said. "I love sucking cock! But it makes me thirsty!" She turned and picked up a canteen from the dresser and took several long swallows. She offered it to me and I stepped unsteadily down off the chair and took a drink too. Then I reached out and embraced her. As I did so, we heard more thunder, closer now, and the first drumbeat of rain on the roof of the cabin. We stood that way for a minute, then she began to gently move against me. I realized it was my turn. I doubted I could do anything as incredible as she had but at least she could 'feel a good man between her legs'.

But as it developed, Karen was either impatient or wanted control, or both. She gently pushed me backwards until my legs were against one of the beds and I sat down on one of the beds and she climbed into my lap straddling me. She pushed me down on the bed then bent over kissed me, her tongue hot, slick and demanding. She was now really revved up and began rubbing her breasts back and forth across my chest, her pussy moving in slow circles on my cock. My over- worked cock once more rose to the occasion. Her movements were so good, so smooth it was very exciting. But at the same time, there was a little part of me that felt that I was being used. She wanted a good fuck – and how could I refuse? – but she wasn't making love to me, she was just using my cock. So we fucked and it was a really good fuck, don't get me wrong! She rode me like there was no tomorrow and came twice before I came again.

When we were done, lying there gasping and panting in the closeness of the cabin with rain pelting on the roof, she said "God that was wonderful! Thank you very much! You are a godsend to a horny woman! I'm sorry in a way. I know that this was not finest thing I've ever done, but I really needed it and you were kind enough to help me. You are going to make some girl very happy some day."

"Uh, thanks, Karen."

"You're very sweet dear, but I think you'd better take your chair and go soon or there could be we repercussions we don't want to deal with."

So I kissed her goodbye, put on my suit, picked up the chair and walked out in the rain. The storm was very near now, the lightning and thunder very frequent, the rain coming harder and harder, large cold droplets hitting my skin. It felt funny walking along in the thunderstorm, carrying a chair, and wearing only a swimsuit. It felt like I was in some sort of weird surrealist image, 'Young Man with Chair in Thunderstorm'. The past week had been unreal, but I felt like this storm was the climax, that somehow, things were going to return to normal now, if they could, after all this! So I just walked and walked around in the woods, carrying my chair, the rain plastering my hair, running down my body, washing over me. The thunder booming, the flashes and sound almost simultaneous, the rain pouring down. I just kept walking. I eventually I reached the lodge without being struck. Was that a sign? I wasn't sure, but I felt like I had passed through a door.

mrpuk2u
mrpuk2u
148 Followers