Camp Kink

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,552 Followers

Desperately trying to hide how aroused his threat had made her - the spanking part, not the showing herself off part... she didn't think - she'd hurried into the tent and put on what he'd demanded. When she'd come out she'd found her husband standing in nothing but his boxers and sneakers. The slow smile he'd given her as he'd looked over her legs almost had her feel less self-conscious, although she still couldn't help worrying about what he thought when he saw her thighs, and she'd tugged at the hem of the t-shirt, trying to pull it lower. It was just barely long enough to cover more than a couple inches past her butt.

Now they were heading down the pathway that led to the Lodge - where all the activities were held / began if they were located in a different area - and the bathrooms. So far they hadn't seen anyone else, but she felt so damned exposed that she was jumping at every little noise.

Suddenly the pathway through the trees opened up into sunshine and a clearing and Christine stiffened up immediately. There were people gathered around a fire pit about fifty yards away from them, in front of a large wooden structure. Off to the left was what looked like bathrooms. It took her a moment to realize that the people were all in various states of undress - in fact she was one of the more modest ones!

Reluctantly she followed Bradley closer, going over the rules that they'd talked about in her head. Since she was wearing panties right now she didn't need to worry about setting down a towel or cloth before sitting down. Don't look at people's genitalia - although he'd informed her that rule was only enforced with the submissive partners. Be polite and respectful. No derogatory comments - so she shouldn't have to worry about someone saying anything mean about her, just thinking it. Hugging and casual touching was acceptable during group times, anyone wearing a collar should not be touched without the express permission of the dominant partner at any time, and any kind of sexual touching was not allowed without the permission of a dominant partner. Etc, etc. Most of the rules had to do with hygiene and personal boundaries, although Bradley told her that he'd be adding other rules throughout their weekend stay.

And enforcing them with a spanking, as per the rules for Dominants.

A secret little thrill of excitement went through her at the idea of being spanked in front of other people, that long-lost exhibitionist streak rearing its inexperienced head. If only they'd done this ten years ago when she'd been feeling good about her body she would have been completely excited. Now she was torn between wanting to be excited and the growing feeling of discomfort as she compared her fantasy with the reality.

The people gathered around the fire pit were in various states of undress. There were a few other couples who were completely naked, one of which was a woman who knelt on a soft cushion at the feet of a man sitting beside her, a collar around her neck. Frankly fascinated, Christine stared at the woman who looked entirely serene until a sharp smack on the ass brought her attention back to Bradley. Giving herself a little shake, she smiled and shook hands with the couple that he was talking to. They were both dressed in their underwear. Then again, if Christine looked like THAT in her underwear she wouldn't hesitate to take off her clothes either. Missy, the woman, had a great body with what looked like B cup breasts and a nice flat stomach.

There did seem to be a fair amount of body diversity, however, which consoled Christine somewhat. A few of the women who were just letting it all hang out were even curvier than she was and she envied them their careless self-confidence.

"You'd better be careful or I'm going to end up having to spank you in front of everyone rather than just keeping a tally and doing it when we get back to our tent," Bradley murmured in her ear as he caught her looking at another woman's bush for the umpteenth time. Fortunately Christine was discreet but he still saw her looking.

"It's in the shape of a lightning bolt!" she whispered back, sounding both shocked and intrigued.

"We could try that with you sometime," he whispered back, amused, as he wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled in her close to him. Christine squirmed as he ran his hand over her front, her cheeks blushing hot red - she looked around a little desperately to see if anyone was watching.

"No thank you. Oh my goodness!" That last part was said with complete shock and Bradley immediately looked up to see what had taken his wife's attention away from his wandering hand. Across the fire from them one of the woman was sitting down with a man over her lap, spanking him as he blurted apologies, his hard cock bobbing next to her thigh.

More than one person had stopped whatever they were doing to watch with various reactions from amusement to interest to arousal. Christine trembled against him and he wondered what she was thinking. Shifting slightly to the side, so that he was standing directly behind her, he kept one hand over her lower pelvis while the other reached up to cup her breast. He could feel her quick intake of breath, her momentary attempt to pull away - which he ignored, and then he found her nipples which was already pebbled and hard.

"Do you wish that was you?" he whispered in her ear. He certainly wished that was her, but he didn't think they were ready for that yet. Just touching her in public where anyone might be watching them (although of course they weren't when there was something so much more interesting for them to watch) had him hard to the point of aching.

Not trusting her voice, Christine shook her head no. But she knew that she was lying, and she knew that Bradley knew she was lying. She was just too insecure to admit it.

"I wish that was you," he murmured, nibbling on the sensitive lobe of her ear and she actually thought her knees might buckle as he fondled her breast and pinched at her nipple. They were surrounded by people in various states of undress, most of whom were watching a public spanking, and others who were doing things very similar to what she and Bradley were doing. It was shocking... appalling... and incredibly arousing.

What kind of camp had her husband brought her to and what kind of woman and mother was she that being here for less than an hour already had her sopping wet and ready to beg to be fucked?

Later they found out that the submissive being spanked, Jeremy, had been caught by Dana, his mistress, blatantly checking out one of the Dom's cocks. Privately Christine couldn't blame him - the Dom in question, Bill, had a massively large cock and it was tattooed of all things! It was human nature to look and try to figure out what the man had inked on his most sensitive skin! But after Bradley whispered to her that he wouldn't hesitate to take her over his knee if he caught her being rude by staring at someone's genitals, she'd made sure to avoid Bill. While she could sneak little peeks at other people's privates without getting caught, she knew that it would be too hard not to try and figure out what Bill had going on down there.

There were surprisingly few spankings, although she noticed that all in all the people in the general area had a very casual air about them. Jane told her that people tended to be more relaxed the first night; tomorrow everyone was expected to be more settled and familiar with the rules of conduct. During dinner Bradley instituted a few rules of his own, one of which was that Christine must spread her legs wide when she was sitting down.

No demure knee crossing or even keeping them together; he wanted her knees wider than shoulder width apart. Under the picnic table it didn't matter - other than to give him easy access. He told her that once she was fully naked (as if! she thought privately) he wouldn't expect her to do so outdoors, but when they were in the Lodge and sitting down she would follow that rule. And if she wanted to wear panties then she would just have to put up with spreading her legs when she sat.

So it was with a lot of blushing that she joined the campfire circle, her thighs spread wide to show off the very damp patch on her panties. Bradley sat beside her, his arm curved around her waist, hand resting on her stomach. Normally that was something that would make her uncomfortable and she would try to shift his hand away, but here she was too worried about getting a spanking to try and move his hand - not to mention that she was already embarrassed about her bare legs and thunder thighs being exposed to everyone else to worry overmuch about her husband's reaction to her less-than-fit tummy.

On the other hand, she was feeling pretty good because she could see very clearly how much her husband was enjoying her spread legs and reduced attire. Of course she could help but worry that perhaps his bulging boxers were a reaction to the other women in the camp, who were wearing much less than she was (and several of whom had the bodies she wished she had), but even she couldn't miss how often his eyes were on her legs. Maybe the campfire light was helping to hide the worst of her flaws.

They'd barely finished dinner when Bradley decided they should go back to their tent. Eager to be alone with him, Christine happily snuggled up under his arm.

Already this weekend was reconnecting them, she realized. The whole nudity thing had really thrown her for a loop - even more than the BDSM themes of the weekend - but in a way that was good because it made Bradley her partner in crime. She felt more comfortable by his side than anywhere else and it gave them something to experience together. When they got home this definitely wouldn't be something they'd really talk about with their other friends, although she was sure that she would tell her best friend a few things, but it would be a memory of theirs together that no one else would really understand.

They were holding hands more, snuggling more, touching each other more because they were fish out of water and the connection made them feel better. Wrapping her other arm around his waist, even though it made her walk funny because she was now totally leaning into him, Christine pressed her face into his chest and let him lead them into the darkness, back to their tent.

******

Almost as soon as they were back in the tent, Bradley pressed his wife down to the ground, already kissing her with all the pent-up passion he'd had to keep under control while they were around the others. It wasn't as hard as it could have been; they had some very cushy egg foam beneath their sleeping bags, which were also nice and fluffy.

All night they'd been touching each other; just little touches, but enough to fill some of the void that he hadn't even realized had opened up during the time they'd been drifting apart. Enough to make his cock leak enough pre-cum that the front of his boxers were sticky and wet. Sure there had been plenty of other visual stimulus to help with that, but all he'd needed was the sight of his wife walking around in his shirt, her legs spread when she was sitting next to him, open and accessible to him.

"Bradley!" she gasped, shocked and delighted by his obvious need for her. A small part of her mind couldn't help but wonder if he was picturing the other women that they'd seen around the campfire, but she had to admit that she'd been just as excited and intrigued by some of the sights they'd seen so she couldn't hold that against him if he was and she told herself that she wasn't jealous. The hard bulge of his erection ground against her panty-clad crotch, only thin veneers of fabric keeping them apart.

"Do you have any idea how sexy it is to see you wearing my shirt and almost nothing else?" His voice was rough, low, his hands hard as he reached under the garment in question, sliding his hands up her soft stomach to squeeze her breasts. Frustrated, he yanked and buttons went flying through the tent.

"BRADLEY!" Christine stared up at him in shock, unable to see anything but the barest impression of his features as he squeezed her breasts, the pale globes now visible in the dim light of the moon that filtered into the tent, her nipples were dark shadows against the luminescent flesh. It had been years since they'd approached each other with this kind of uninhibited passion - and he was saying it was because she was wearing his shirt?

"Put your hands above your head," he whispered, squeezing her breasts again as he ground his lower body against hers. With her legs wrapped around his body, the length of his erection was pressing directly against her pussy, the wetness seeping through both layers of fabric. She was just as turned on as he was. "Hold them there."

With an erotic little whimper, Christine did as he said. The dim lighting helped her feel more confident as she bared her body to him, the sides of his shirt wide open so that nothing but her arms were covered by it. She couldn't see the expression on his face, it was in darkness, but she could feel him, see him, shifting so that he could get a better view of her breasts as he fondled the malleable flesh. Rubbing his thumbs over her nipples, he watched in fascination as she arched and moaned in a way that he hadn't heard in years.

"Please, Bradly, harder," she begged, wanting more from his touch than the light rubbing against her sensitive buds. Almost immediately he obliged her, pinching them tightly between two fingers so that pain and pleasure tingled through her breasts, lancing down to that needy ache between her legs. It hurt so good.

The foreplay was driving both of them wild, it had been so long since they'd done more than the bare minimum in the bedroom. Both of them were now wondering the same thing - why had they stopped taking the time to pleasure each other?

Lowering his mouth to her breast, Bradley sucked her nipple between his lips as his hand slid down and into her panties, seeking the slick wetness between her swollen pussy lips. Soft moans fell from Christine's lips as she wriggled beneath him, involuntary and encouraging. She couldn't have stopped them even if they'd heard people walking around outside... in fact the knowledge that anyone in the camp could walk by at any moment and hear her only made her body more excited. Shamefully so.

The sound of his fingers as he worked them into her slit, wet and sloppy, had him frantically pushing his hips against her body, pushing his fingers more roughly into her soft flesh. The suckling at her breast grew almost desperate as his fingers shoved inside of her, tunneling into her the way he wanted to plunge his cock in. As the heel of his hand ground against her clit she came almost immediately crying out and pulsing around him, her hands automatically moving to clutch at his shoulders. Nails dug in as he thrust his fingers hard, rubbing his palm over her outer lips and sinking his teeth into her tender flesh.

Feeling her come apart beneath him so easily, so naturally, overcame the last of Bradley's control. Withdrawing his hand from her warmth, he ripped away her panties and pushed his boxers down, thrusting into her rough and hard. It hurt as her insides stretched, a wonderful ache that had her writhing beneath him again as he pumped hard and fast into her. He felt huge and hard inside of her, enough so that it was almost hard to breathe as he pounded her into the ground, her sensitive folds throbbing from her orgasm and the rough thrusts of his body.

Christine clawed at him as she came again, the rippling walls of her pussy gripping him and sucking him deep into her body. He came shamefully fast, crying out as he rocked against her, feeling her soft body beneath his, every last massaging convulsion of her sheath as it sucked the cum from his balls, every stroke of her hands across his shoulders. It was the best sex they'd had in years.

******

The next morning they had their first argument. Christine wanted to wear more clothing, Bradley wanted her in less. After all, that was the point of the weekend.

Part of her wanted to go along with what he asked. She was still glowing from the incredibly hot and passionate sex they'd had the night before, but she didn't trust that the glow would keep him from noticing the less attractive parts of her body in the harsh light of day. It would be even worse than at home with the soft lighting of their lamps!

"You heard that people won't be wearing as much today," he said with affected casualty as they washed up the last of their breakfast dishes. They'd decided to make eggs and bacon on their camp grill and enjoy some morning privacy before joining the rest of the couples for various activities at the lodge. "The goal is to have everyone naked by tomorrow."

The very thought made Christine quail. She knew that Bradley would be disappointed if she didn't bare all by tomorrow, but she still wanted to put it off for as long as possible.

"You're wearing the same thing as yesterday," she pointed out, although she knew her argument wasn't a very good one since last night he'd been wearing boxers and nothing else. Today's were her favorites, boxer-briefs that covered just as much as the boxers, but it a more revealing way. He wouldn't be able to hide his arousal at all.

Bradley raised his eyebrows. "Are you saying if I take these off, you'll get naked too?"

"No," she said stubbornly, placing down the last pot to try. She crossed her arms defensively over her chest, almost as if she was hugging his shirt to her body. "Not totally naked."

"Well that doesn't really seem fair, does it?" he murmured, coming around to her side of the picnic table.

His approach, with the admiring and seductive look he cast over her body, sent her senses buzzing. It was as if her body had awoken after a long hibernation last night, and now it was HUNGRY. Hungry for him. For the passion, the sex... the domination and submission. As if they'd taken sips from those pools, enough to sustain them without starving over the years, and now they were being presented with a banquet.

Her body wanted him, wanted to strip down and get hot and heavy out here in the open, even while her mind was screaming that every roll of the extra pounds she'd gained would be exposed under the harsh sunlight. Didn't matter that it was trickling through the trees, sunlight was still far too revealing.

Stopping about two feet away from her, watching as she continued to clutch the shirt to herself, Bradley thought about his options. He didn't want to push Christine into something that she was truly uncomfortable with, but he acknowledged that she did need a push. The thing he couldn't understand was why. Last night they'd broken their sexuality wide open again and he'd thought that this morning she'd be eagerly getting into the swing of things. So why was she holding herself as though she felt like she needed to protect herself?

"Let's start slow," he suggested softly, his hands hanging at his sides, keeping him open to her. She looked up at him with those beautiful, wide eyes, so wonderfully expressive and filled with hope. Trust. Love. And just a tinge of fear. Was it wrong that the fear turned him on even while the rest of his emotions surged to match hers? "You're wearing one of my button down shirts. Every hour, we'll undo a button."

She nibbled at her soft lower lip, shifting back and forth on her feet in a way that said she didn't entirely like the idea but couldn't find a good reason not to agree with the compromise. Standing, feigning a patience he didn't feel, Bradley let her come to her own decision. While he might be fantasizing about showing off his wife's gorgeous body to the rest of the camp, if her hidden exhibitionist streak no longer matched his then he would just have to deal with that. But he hoped that once he started coaxing it out to play then she would match him, fulfilling some of the fantasies they'd discussed in their more adventurous, youthful past.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,552 Followers