Camp of Blessing Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristanna satisfies her needs in the Camp of Blessing.
5.2k words
4.62
26.1k
43

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers

A week and a half had passed since Kristanna had arrived at the Camp of Blessing. Talking to the other girls and the nuns she came to find out that this place was a private initiative, funded and ran by the local church her parents were a part of. She could also familiarize herself with the routine of the place, and it was a big part of it, the routine was everything to those nuns. Being even slightly late to something would upset them, and if it happened more than once then they would have to spend hours at the chapel praying, it was like a prison and the chapels were the solitary confinement.

They woke up at five and had morning prayers, then breakfast, then classes started. Before lunch, there was another small prayer. During the afternoon the girls helped with the maintenance of the school, they washed their clothes and bedsheets, they helped clean up the yard and general maintenance of the building with light work.

They learned gardening and other things like cooking, music, planting vegetables and taking care of the orchard. The heavy lifting was done by hired employees that roamed freely when the girls were confined to their rooms. Contact with men was forbidden, there were only female employees that the girls could see, male ones would only come in specific occasions and mostly worked when the girls were not around.

Pretty much all of the staff was composed of nuns, those who were not were the female guards in their uniforms. They didn't carry weapons or anything, they only had a whistle, flashlight and they were responsible for keeping the order. Most of the guards were older women, not very good looking and with rather masculine features, Kristanna had noticed. Either that or extremely fat and big, enough to overpower pretty much any of the girls who tried anything.

At sunset, the bell rang once more and there was a mess that lasted approximately one hour, then the girls were left free to walk and talk to each other until dinner time at 7:30 PM, all within reason and limits of course, under the eyes of the guards and some of the nuns. Most of the girls used that time to take a shower and clean up before eating. They had big locker rooms with separate shower stalls so each girl could shower in private.

Dinner lasted for one hour and after that, the girls were instructed to stay confined in their rooms until the next morning, with rare exceptions. They were divided into two girls per room, but Kristanna was alone in her dormitory. To her luck, there was no other girl to divide the room with her as she had arrived last.

All girls always wore the same uniform. A long brown skirt that went down to their ankles, simple but comfortable brown shoes with white socks and a white shirt, not loose or tight. However, on Kristanna, they were relatively tighter because her chest stretched the shirt to its limits, even the biggest size. Over the shirt, they wore a light green vest with the school symbol that consisted of a halo and two wings.

Over the past week and a half, Kristanna had no chance to get any personal relief. It was driving her crazy but it was simply too risky. She had no way to hide the mess she normally made when she masturbated. There was no bathroom in her room, no bucket to use, nothing. If she made a mess on her clothing or bed sheets someone would see it, and smell it. Her cum had a yogurt-like texture, very thick, strong and distinct smell, it would stick to anything. The floor was made of wooden plates and there were little gaps in between each piece of wood so her cum would certainly get stuck there, impossible to be cleaned and leaving a stain on the floor. Not to mention it could drip down on whatever was below, a basement or something.

So doing it in her room was out of the question. The showers were closely monitored by the guards and even though each girl had her private stalls the doors and walls of the stalls did not reach the floor so their feet and the water falling could be seen by anyone outside. If a gooey white liquid started to just flow down the drain it could call someone's attention, not to mention the muscle spasms she had when she came and the moans she could barely contain. The bathroom stalls were simply not private enough.

On the good side, the routine kept Kristanna busy and able to resist the urges. But after ten long days surrounded by women only, it was becoming almost unbearable. She even considered sneaking off to the orchard and doing it in the middle of the trees, but the guards were watching closely, if she wasn't caught while going she would get caught coming back to the main building. This was the longest she had ever gone without doing herself in years. When she was younger she didn't cum as much and it was easier to conceal things but now she made too big of a mess to be able to just jerk off anywhere. She would have to get creative.

----------------------------------------

It was the evening before dinner and Kristanna had just showered, she was casually wandering through the school, looking for a potential place for her to get some relief. It was fruitless, the nuns knew how to leave no blind spots. Kristanna had moved away from the other girls for too long now, she had pretty much given up searching when she finally saw a nun coming out of a small door. The glimpse she had inside before the door was closed revealed what looked like a closet, stacked with cleaning products, broomsticks, mops, and other items. Certainly, there were buckets in there, and the smell of the cleaning products could cover any trace she left and make it easy to clean, the perfect place.

"Evening' sister", Kristanna casually greeted the nun who passed by. She then casually walked to the door and opened it. She turned on the light switch and looked in. It was pretty tight, she could barely fit in there with everything. But it had all she needed, several plastic buckets, and even a drain on the floor. She could dump everything right there. She knew that the cleaning routine was already done and no one would use the tools there anymore, not today.

Immediately Kristanna closed the door behind her, heart pounding with anticipation as she grabbed a bucket and placed it at the center of the room, then grabbed another and placed in front of the first one. She pulled her skirt up and removed the straps that held her cock to her thigh rolling down her panties, feeling the freedom of having her ball sack dangling. It had been much harder to conceal them on the past days as they were swelling even bigger, constantly filled with her sperm between her legs.

Kristanna sat on the first metal bucket, her generous thighs and ass sealed the top of the bucket practically creating a vacuum that isolated her pussy and balls inside. Her cock was pulsating already, growing harder and bigger by the second as she pulled the second bucket closer.

With both hands, Kristanna grabbed her dick and stroke it firmly for the first time in ten days. She had to use all of her willpower so she wouldn't just moan loudly in relief. This was it, she was finally doing it. Instead of moaning Kristanna just released the air in her lungs silently and continued to stroke, slowly but firmly. Her cock pulsated and twitched much more than usual, she noticed it was at least one inch bigger than usual, putting it at the mark of fourteen inches. The veins on the skin were more abundant and thicker as well, pumping so much blood into the steel hard shaft. Even before she warmed up completely her precum started to spurt out from the tip, not only oozing and sliding down like before but squirting out of the slit, forcing Kristanna to position the bucket closer already letting the transparent thick liquid fall inside.

With concealed moans Kristanna stroke her cock more and more fiercely. She thought of all of the girls at the institution, the hotter ones mainly. She imagined them kneeling before her and sucking her cock, then lifting their skirts to show their delicious pussies offering themselves to her. She fucked every single one of them mercilessly, stretching their wombs with her oversized dick and later filling them up with gallons of fertile and thick cum. They would moan and beg for more but she just smiled and left them wanting, moving on to the next girl tirelessly while the former just basked in pleasure, masturbating as her cunt oozed cum all over the floor.

As her imagination ran wild, Kristanna could feel her balls inside the bucket so heavy and big they almost hit the bottom of it, they should be like grapefruits now, extremely swollen and ready to burst. Only five minutes later she could not hold back any longer. Climax hit her so suddenly and powerfully she almost blacked out. The small piece of rationality left in her mind allowed her to hold the bucket in front of her cock as it erupted.

The first jet of cum was so powerful that as it hit the bottom of the bucket droplets spilled back on Kristanna's face. The noise it made was as if someone had turned a water hose on maximum. The jet lasted about two or three seconds and was quickly followed by a longer and equally powerful one. Kristanna kept milking it, holding her cock and trembling. The cum continued to spurt out as she jerked it. Completely out of control she trembled and rolled her eyes, legs wiggling in and out, bumping and knocking over the broomsticks in the small closet.

While cumming she could hear her pussy juices being powerfully squirted inside the metal bucket she was sitting on while splashing the back of her drenched ball sack. Not only Kristanna literally came buckets, but she was also a squirter. Her sexual organs were interconnected so no matter which one she stimulated, both of them would cum.

The noises in the bucket underneath Kristanna were muffled as she completely covered the top with her hips and legs. But her splashing juices continued to fill both buckets for way over the usual twenty seconds, riding the wave of an orgasm without precedents. She felt as her female fluids filled the bucket until they touched the base of her ball sack. Then her scrotum progressively drowned in warm cunt juices in just a few more seconds.

When her climax finally started to fade she looked around. Kristanna was panting, trying to recompose herself as she checked for damage. The bucket in front of her was filled to the brim, easily a couple of gallons of thick cum was in it to the point of almost overflowing on the floor. She could feel her ball sack entirely sunk in her warm fluids in the bucket she sat on. As she stood up she realized it was also filled to the brim with her female juices.

Quickly Kristanna cleaned up her own hands and her legs as well as her cock with some of the clean pieces of cloth that were on the shelves. Then she took a moment to savor a few handfuls of her love fluids before she dumped all of her cum and pussy juices in the drain and mopped the area quickly with bleach to clean up any droplets. She took the drops of cum on her face and just licked them from her finger tasting her delicious seed. Her legs trembled slightly in excitement and exhaustion. She was happy, finally relieved. It was like a weight had been removed from her back, even though it was removed from her balls. She wanted to continue and relieve herself again, but there was no time. I had taken her around fifteen minutes to cum.

Kristanna left the closet and looked around returning to the girls. What she didn't see was one of the girls was sitting nearby in a dark corner and saw her leaving the closet suspiciously. Things were about to get more complicated.

-----------------------------------------

Throughout the next couple of days, Kristanna couldn't return to the closet without raising suspicion. The nuns were keeping the girls under tight surveillance as one of them had been found with drugs. A general sweep was happening on the school and Kristanna was worried she would be seen as a potential suspect. So far she had talked to a few girls and she had made a presence enough to draw the attention of some of the "influential" girls at the institution. In reality, they were just bullies that intimidated the other girls and thought they had some kind of hold on the power in the school. Kristanna was normally good at flying under the radar with these people, but not in this place. She knew it was just a matter of time before she had to prove herself and "pick sides"; join the bullies or be bullied. But she would avoid it as much as she could, having her issues to deal with.

On the third day after her first masturbation in the closet, Kristanna was able to do it again, and as her hormones calmed themselves and the gained confidence, she managed to do it every day for an entire week. Coming in earlier she could cum two or three times before she had to leave. It was now on her routine to get some relief once a day unless things went badly, and while it still left her horny and hot for a good part of the day she learned to appreciate the more intense orgasms that came from holding back and having more control.

Almost a month went by since Kristanna had been in the institution and she still had no real friends, but no enemies either. All she cared about was going through the day without exposing her secret to anyone and getting her relief.

In the early evening, she once again walked casually through the hallways of the big building until she approached the already familiar door of the cleaning closet. She opened it and placed the buckets in their usual spots, sitting with her skirt up. As she grabbed her cock and started stroking she felt the rush go through her body. But for her surprise, right as the first drops of precum oozed out of her cock, the door opened.

Kristanna just froze for a second as she looked at whoever had opened the door and caught her in that position: crouching on buckets, grabbing her massive prick with both hands barely able to hold the precum-leaking meat pole.

At the door stood one of Kristanna's classmates, Aisha was her name. She had been in the institution for much longer than the redhead, perhaps years. For a few seconds, the girl just stared a Kristanna and her cock. Aisha was one of the pretty girls she always envisioned fucking during her masturbation sections, the same age as Kristanna, she had a Hispanic heritage, a very beautiful tan on her perfect and smooth skin. She was short, not many inches above five feet, which next to Kristanna's six feet were tiny. But she had perfect body proportions, even though the loose skirt of the uniform her booty as was round and big like Kristanna's and she had a narrow waist that made it look even bigger, her breasts were regular B cups, perky and firm but not overly big.

Aisha closed the door behind her and looked at Kristanna alternating her gaze between the eyes and the precum-dripping prick in her hands. Both girls were waiting for each other to say something until Aisha finally took the initiative, "Are you some kind of tranny?"

"I... I am a girl but... I have this... p-please don't tell anyone they can't find out I'll be expelled or something it could really harm me! You have to listen to me..." Kristanna started to ramble in whispers, trying not to call more attention to the closet as her erection slowly began to lose its power.

Aisha interrupted the desperate rambling, "It's OK! it's OK! Don't worry I won't say anything! I just want to understand... I've been watching you get in this closet pretty much every day and come out after a few minutes with nothing in your hands. I thought you were stashing drugs or using them and I wanted in but... this is just... wow it's huge..." Aisha now whispered almost as if thinking out loud, "And it smells good too..."

It didn't seem like Aisha was aware she said that last part out loud. Kristanna was puzzled by the girl's reaction, she was surprisingly calm and could not stop staring at her dick. She saw Aisha trembling with heavy breathing, leaning slightly against the door as if she was... aroused? "Aisha, are you OK?" Kristanna asked genuinely worried, trying to understand the reaction.

"Y-yes... it's just... this is a surprise I mean, do you have it since you were born?"

"Yes, I've always had it, even though it developed quite fast in the last couple of years, it wasn't this big before."

It was the first time Kristanna shared her secret with anyone but her original parents, which she had pretty much erased from her memory at this point. She thought this moment would turn out to be much more scary and complicated than it was. Aisha seemed receptive to it, curious to know things. She didn't run the other way screaming or had some kind of transphobic reaction. This was confusing Kristanna. She had the same look in her eyes that Sarah had that morning when she was in Kristanna's room with the pillow as she left the shower, a gaze of admiration and desire.

"Yeah it... definitely grew..." Kristanna just sat there, they stared at each other awkwardly. Aisha's hand slowly moved towards the semi-erect shaft. To Kristanna's surprised she touched the head of her cock, immediately Kristanna felt her arousal returning, the cock pulsed and began getting hard once again, some precum instantly oozed out of the tip on to Aisha's hand. The girl was in some kind of trance, she casually brought her hand towards her mouth and just licked the tip of her finger tasting Kristanna's precum, almost lost in it.

It was like Aisha's entire body went on fire in a second, she couldn't control herself and let an excited moan escape. Kristanna quickly covered Aisha's mouth with her hand, "Shhh!!" trying to avoid them from being caught. She stood up from the bucket she was sitting on, the small closet pushed both girls against each other and made Kristanna's taller frame tower over Aisha, pressing her against the door, tits on her face.

"Aisha... what is happening? Why did you do that?" She removed her hand from the girl's mouth so she could speak.

"I ... I don't know... god what is this I... f-feel so hot!" She sounded so sexy. Kristanna wanted to fuck her right there so bad, but she was unsure of what to do, she barely knew the girl so she just stood there nervously, her cock formed a massive tent under her skirt. Aisha simply turned away from Kristanna, facing the door. At that moment Kristanna thought she was just gonna leave, she would have understood.

Instead, Aisha lifted her skirt and held it in front of her spreading her legs slightly apart. She moaned panting and breathing heavily. Her round Hispanic ass was fully on display, as beautiful, smooth and soft as Kristanna had always imagined. The panties had been swallowed by those fat ass cheeks, "I... I want you to fuck me... but I wanna stay a virgin so... don't fuck my pussy please."

Kristanna licked her lips in anticipation, she could barely believe what she had just heard, but she was in no condition to deny an offer like that. She pulled Aisha's panties down. Unexperienced and clumsy she almost tore them off with eagerness. She lifted her skirt grabbing her rock hard cock with one hand. Her balls dangled heavily in between her legs, churning as they worked on the thick cream, pussy juices dripping from them as Kristanna's cunt was already leaking all over with anticipation.

The redhead aimed her cock head at Aisha's fat ass and with some help from the girl she felt the asshole kissing her wet glans. Unable to contain herself she just flexed her ass cheeks projecting her hips forward and pushing the thick member inside. The initial push was not enough to do much, the cock head barely entered, it's girth stretched Aisha's asshole open. Realizing she needed to be much more aggressive if she wanted to get this done, Kristanna grabbed Aisha's waist and just gave it a big push feeling her cock slide inside the tight asshole inch by inch.

Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers
12