Camp of Blessing Ch. 10

Story Info
The succubus grows more confident and bold.
10.2k words
4.77
22k
25

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers

"It was the biggest dick I have ever seen, Mother Superior! Must have been this big!" Jeana exclaimed, while opening her arms wide to show at least two feet in size. Mother Grace simply sat on her chair, her hands clasped together over the desk. Her eyes saw through the guard in front of her, she was frozen, in shock. Jeana stopped talking containing her excitement. She had never seen Mother Grace like this. Her eyes were stagnated, was this fear?

"Are you sure it was the new student? This Kristanna had a... very huge... organ? Can you absolutely ensure you were not confused?" Mother Grace asked with a serious and definitive tone. The nun knew that Jeana wasn't "the sharpest tool in the shed". If she mixed things up it wouldn't be the first time. But the guard nodded and confirmed her statement, retelling the story. "It was her, Mother Grace. I am sure! I followed her to Sister Beth's room, she knocked and went inside. I was bored waiting so I opened a can of beer and sat in the dark. I know we can't have beer in the school but I have a girl who handles mail for me, she is the best. You know how hard it is... " Jeana was going to continue rambling and going off on tangents, but Mother Grace didn't have the patience for this right now.

"I don't care about your smuggling activities, Jeana. Get to the point!" Jeana stopped, realizing that she wasn't telling the story anymore. "Right... so I was drinking my beer waiting for Kristanna to come out. 'Bout half an hour later the tiny redhead you let me punish the other night showed up... what was her name again?" Mother Grace simply completed her reasoning, baffled that the guard couldn't recall the name. "Rebecca." Jeana nodded eagerly as if she heard it the first time. "Yeah!, that one. She knocked, and knocked and... knocked again, no one opened. Then she just burst in, door must've been unlocked I guess. And that's when I saw it. I mean, it was just for a couple seconds but I definitely saw it! Kristanna came to close the door, totally naked. Her eyes had a green glow. The dick was HUGE, her tits are also big! I wish we could play with her... Can we, Mother Superior?"

Grace let out a sigh, she ignored the request at this point, her mind running with things she hadn't given any importance in a long time. The nun was tense, Looking to the ground as if it wasn't there. She finally spoke with an ominous tone. "Well, if what you told me is accurate, then I think we may have a bigger problem than I thought." Jeana nodded and smiled wickedly. "Oh yeah, it is a very BIG problem!" The nun rolled her eyes, realizing her unintended pun. She quickly grabbed Kristanna's file from her table, reading it once more in search for something she might have missed.

"Holy Father, please protect us and let me be wrong!" Jeana tilted her head to the side slightly, confused. But she had no time to ask any obnoxious question as Mother Grace continued. "Father Graham warned me about such creatures. He tried to teach me, to train me, but I wouldn't listen. I couldn't believe all those stories he told, my faith wasn't strong enough. But if you saw what you just described... it makes sense, what happened at the mines, everything!" The nun smashed her fist on her desk in frustration.

Jeana simply stood there confused, waiting for some kind of order. But Grace seemed distressed, uncertain. This wasn't common for her, she was always so controlled. It wasn't long before Jeana though better to ask. "What creatures are you talking about, Mother Superior? Shemales? 'Cause they are pretty common. In fact we used to have a street full of them back at my hood. I'd pass there at night and..." Mother Grace let out a chuckle at the banality of the statement, interrupting the guard in the middle of what certainly would have been another absurd story. "I wish it was just that, Jeana. But I was referring to something far more perverse. I need to check the Father's journals for confirmation. Come, we are going to the mines." The guard became suddenly alert, immediately recognizing the red flag. "In the middle of the day, Mother Grace? But you told me to never do that." The nun began to gather her things regardless. "I know what I told you, but this is an emergency. We will just have to be discrete."

About twenty minutes and a lot of subterfuge later, Mother Grace and Jeana opened the secret door in the mine shaft. As they went in the dungeon Mother Grace saw for the first time the aftermath of what had happened to Rebecca. It was mostly clean at this point but the stains were still visible, denoting a big pool of dry cum surrounded by smaller ones. The realization of what this likely was sent a shiver up Mother Grace's spine. Could it be that such things really existed? Fumbling through her pockets in haste, Mother Grace grabbed an old iron key and opened the big metal door out of the dungeon and into another room.

The inside revealed an office much like her own back at the school main building. While the walls were of solid, polished rock, the furniture was very elegant. All wooden and clearly old, also likely very expensive. Another imposing chair that looked more like a throne was behind the main desk, shelves with books adorning three of the four walls. The Father's touch was as obvious here as in Grace's office, even after all those years. The nun went directly for an old chest under the desk, the dust on it made it clear that it had not been touched in ages. She fumbled through her pockets once more to find the key and open the locker on the chest. Reaching inside she pulled a bunch of books with leather covers. As they were placed on the desk, clouds of old dust went up. Their pages were yellow, but they were otherwise well conserved.

Sitting on the chair the nun began to flip through the pages. Jeana just watched all that from the door, looking extremely bored. About three books later Mother Grace sat back on the chair, her face expressed pure worry and fear. This was obvious even to Jeana, who felt the need to ask. "You ok, Mother Grace? Did you find what you wanted?" The nun seemed to be brought back to reality by Jeana's voice, looking at the tall guard. "I did, Jeana. And it is worse than I thought." Jeana shrugged. "I'm sure whatever it is we can deal with it. I mean, I've kicked the ass of some nasty people before, you know? You just aim me at the problem! I got this Mother Superior!"

Mother Grace took a deep breath. "As usual, you're wrong. We have to be discrete about this or it could mean the end of this school! I will have to think about how to approach this... I... I never really gave any credence to Father Graham's stories before. I thought they were excuses from a failed priest, trying to impress me... but if they are true..." Jeana was beginning to feel afraid, seeing her boss in that state. She quietly asked. "What are we dealing with here?" The nun straitened her torso as she sat on the chair, looking at the book opened once more. "According to this journal, Demons. More specific, succubi, the lust demons. These beings have impossible bodies with proportions that defy common sense. They exist for nothing but carnal pleasure, feeding on it. They have the genitals of both genders and powers that will corrupt even the strongest willed servant of the Lord. Kristanna must be one of them, somehow! But it doesn't make sense! Here it says these beings are so rare and old, how is she just a teenager? Why didn't we see it?"

Jeana was grinding her gears trying to contribute to the discussion. "Well.. maybe she is a baby demon?" Mother Grace's reflex was to dismiss yet another simplistic statement from the guard. But something clicked in her mind. "Wait... you might have a point! She was adopted, what if she is the daughter of a succubus?" The nun went back to the book, flipping more pages back to the start. She read and paraphrased it to Jeana, but mostly she was talking to herself. Her finger ran over the lines in the book trying to make sense of the situation.

"Here, Father Graham wrote that demons come in many shapes and forms. But all of them escape hell only in spirit, possessing human bodies so that they can manifest their powers and affect our world." There was silence as Mother Grace kept following the writings. She then continued talking as she nodded, still looking down at the book. "Later he also mentions that succubi are particularly dangerous, for they can do worse than send your soul to be beside the Lord. They can actually taint your soul, condemning you to an eternity in hell! I remember the stories Father Graham told me... years ago. He once told me that his own soul had been tainted by a succubus, which was the reason he retired and opened this school. He wanted to atone for his sins, try and cleanse his soul. But he could never do it. He died a tormented man... and I thought he was weak, I never believed him."

The nun stood up and began pacing around for a while, her mind going back to all the sermons and lessons from a distant past. She tried to push them away and switch her focus back to the book. "It says here that someone possessed by a succubus should never be allowed to come near any women. As they aim to impregnate them with their evil seed. A child born from such act is called a Cambion... Cambion... but it doesn't say more about them here." The nun flipped a couple pages, read for a few seconds. "Ah! Here, Cambion! They carry the demonic taint, a hybrid between human and a creature of hell but more corrupting than both. These demon spawns look mostly harmless and are almost impossible to detect until they reach puberty, when their demonic nature emerges. Succubi always seek to create Cambion, for their human half makes them impossible to exorcise and unbinds them from hell. Unlike demons, they have their own body. They can stay among us and torment humanity indefinitely."

Jeana didn't know what to think about these stories, but she understood it was serious because of how Mother Grace talked about it. Unsure of what to do the guard decided to break the tension. "So... do you want me to go get Kristanna now or...?" Grace kept searching the books for more details. Jeana's proposal made her stop her search and turn in urgency. "Stay put for now, but follow her, see who she associates with. She is still a teenager and we can use that. If she was naked inside Sister Beth's room she has already gotten to her, and my poor Rebecca. Who knows how many girls this... this DEMON has corrupted in this school! We need to prepare and be careful, or she will doom us to hell!" The nun pronounced the word "demon" with such emphasis and disgust that she almost spit on the security guard. Jeana did not show the tension and fear that Mother Grace displayed. She smiled clenching her fist in excitement. "We are going to fight a demon! Cool!"

--------------------------

THREE DAYS LATER

It was early morning, the light barely visible in the sky. But Sister Beth was already awake. She now carefully closed the door of the chapel behind her. This was the former main chapel of the school, which was now mostly unused. Only Mother Grace came here for a private mass with the novices she mentored, every day without failure at six in the morning. What they didn't know was that for the past days, one hour before mass, Sister Beth sneaked in the chapel to leave them a little prize.

As it was common in such chapels, right by the entrance was a pillar of marble with a bowl at the top. It remained filled with holy water so that the novices could bless themselves upon entering. Sister Beth stood in front of the bowl and began to lift her habit, exposing her toned, perfect legs covered in a beautiful pantyhose. Tucked inside her left leg the majestic cock stretched the fabric, almost tearing it. Her balls were squeezed against her crotch, one of them actually escaped down her other leg. It took her a few seconds to pull the tight pantyhose down freeing her package.

The nun softly stroke her dick, watching as it became rock hard with the mere thought of what she was about to do, veins pulsating under the skin and precum dripping from the tip. The Sister stroke her dick vigorously, keeping the tip over the bowl of water. She thought of Valery and Rebecca, both bloated in cum. She recalled the scenes of her mighty angel Kristanna, ravaging their cum filled bodies. Sister Beth imagination was so vivid she could practically taste Kristanna's delicious nectar in her mouth. When she opened her eyes she realized that she actually had her own fingers in her mouth, and tasted her own precum. Sister Beth simply chuckled at her own daydream, the dark circles and corrupted veins evident around her glowing eyes. She had a moment of self reflection, amazed at how quickly she had learned to love her new life. It was almost as if there were few things worth living for now, beyond the ecstasy and pleasures Kristanna had brought upon her.

Especifically, Sister Beth had come to realize she had a weak spot for shaming, dominating and then ravaging girls with her cock. Oh how she enjoyed "purifying" Valery with her "holy seed". The only exception to her fetish being Kristanna, who Beth had a devout reverence for. The once sweet and dedicated nun was now completely deranged, eager to plunge her massive prick in as many holes as she could find. And the way she saw thing, this was all the Lord's work. She had been blessed with her "purifying rod" to bring holiness to as many as she could.

With countless scenes of delicious depravity running through her mind, Sister Beth quickly felt the orgasm approaching. While her cock oozed constant drops of precum in the water bowl, her cantaloupe sized testicles pulsed, grew and churned inside her dangling sack. She trembled in agonizing silence, knees wobbling, glowing eyes rolling back. But she couldn't cum here, the mess would be too great and that was not Kristanna's plan. Sister Beth bit her lower lip so hard to hold back her orgasm that she tasted a bit of her own warm blood. It took every fiber of her being to stop herself from covering the chapel entrance in jizz.

Carefully, the sister stuffed her cock down her leg back into the pantyhouse, which instantly became wet. The nun adjusted her habit, fixed her outfit while taking a deep breath to try and normalize her composure. Her eyes went back to their regular color, allowing her to pass for the usual nun she had always been. She made sure all precum had seamlessly mixed to the water. With a malicious smile, Sister Beth walked out of the chapel and back towards her room. However, she actually entered the next door into the "Secret Room". The air was warm and thick, the smell of sex and cum evident. A heavy breathing and soft moans could be heard coming from the dark. Sister Beth closed the door and turned on the lamp, bringing some light on the situation. She couldn't hold back the wicked grim when she looked at Rebecca. The girl was naked, with the exception of the white novice veil persistently on her head. She was also completely tied up on the bed.

Rebecca lied with her belly up, upside down on the bed. Her arms tied with silver tape to the feet of the bed above her. Her legs were tied open to the corners of the bed at the opposite end. Resting between her legs the massive penis pointed straight at the ceiling, towering, throbbing constantly. Wrapped around its base was a ring of silver tape, squeezing tight as to block anything trying to pass through that bulging urethra. Inevitably, the tight band also limited the passage of blood, making the massive log Rebecca had for a dick stand semi-erect as well as look extremely vascular. Huge veins as thick as a finger bulged with blood under the skin. It was as if her dick wanted to grow even harder, but it ran out of fuel. At the tip, the glans was pulsating with a live red color. Sister Beth had mercilessly inserted the black dildo she owned almost entirely down into Rebecca's giant cock slit. An additional measure to keep the girl from cumming.

Resting comfortably in the bed between Rebecca's legs was a pair of beach ball sized testicles. So swollen and bloated they looked like they might explode. Even her balls had their own veins. Once in a while they churned and shifted inside the scrotum, almost visibly gaining weight. Rebecca was gagged with the same tape that bounded her. Her head partially hanging off of the edge of the bed, chest went up and down with the heavy breathing. Her eyebrows were elevated in her forehead, stuck in a constant frowning position. Her blue eyes looked tired, distant. Under the white novice veil on her forehead part of her copper-colored hair escaped. It was a mess, partially glued to the girl's face.

Every few seconds she rolled her eyes, her back arched and her entire body convulsed as if she had received an electrical shock. This lasted for a few seconds until she relaxed again, rested on the bed, breathing more rapidly. It was unclear if she was orgasming, or simply trying to escape. She seemed to be lost in some sort of trance. So much so that Rebecca didn't even acknowledge Sister Beth's arrival, stuck in her own universe of both pleasure and agony. The nun approached the bed and began to talk. "There you are, my child. I am so happy you could contain yourself while I was gone. This cock of yours is such an abomination, a sin against all that is of the Lord. You know deep inside you are not supposed to use it, right? The more you resist it's temptations, the more you will keep your soul from being tainted. Do you understand?"

Sister Beth removed the tape covering Rebecca's mouth. The novice just let out a guttural scream, followed by mostly incoherent words. "C-cum! My cock, need to cum! Fucking... FUCK! Dick! CUM! PLEASE! Mmmpph..." Sister Beth ignored the girl's mumbling as she shook her head in disappointment, talking over the animalistic moans and constant bable. "Poor girl, still filled with sin. Maybe another day in confinement will make you realise the error of your ways? But don't worry, I brought you breakfast!" The nun said with a surprisingly nurturing voice. She stood up over Rebecca's head and began to lift and remove her habit, freeing her rock hard prick, already drooling it's precum. Sister Beth took a second to pull Rebecca further towards the edge of the bead. The novice's head fell back forcing her to open her mouth, her neck in perfect alignment with her torso.

With precision Sister Beth placed the head of her cock in Rebecca's mouth. She moved it forward, the girth stretching the girl's jaw, then pushing past her throat and bulging her neck. Sister beth moaned as she felt her cock so tightly squeezed in Rebecca's chest, making its way down her esophagus. In a few seconds of persistent thruting Sister Beth was already fucking Rebecca's face, her melon-sized testicles swinging back and forth, smashing against Rebecca's forehead. Beth leaned forward and grabbed Rebecca's petite breasts, massaging them while her pelvis seemed to move like a separate part of her body with tireless thrusts. She saw Rebecca's colossal prick throbbing, wiggling as it seemed to want to cum but couldn't. The wet choking noises filled the room as precum and saliva cascaded over Rebecca's entire face.

Smiling with satisfaction Sister Beth threw her head back, the black veil caressed her back as she closed her eyes and kept thrusting her hips. She could feel all the sexual energy emanating from Rebecca, and she drained it all. Still new to the sensations of feeding on sexual energy, the pleasure overwhelmed the nun. She opened her mouth sucking in all of that blue energy with all of her hunger. Her eyes opened wide, glowing brighter than ever, dark veins surrounding them. Sister Beth could not hold back this orgasm to save her life. The cum was almost forced out of her balls shooting straight into Rebecca's stomach in unprecedented quantities.

Kristanna
Kristanna
454 Followers