Camp Site Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,172 Followers

He stood up and Gino quickly rammed his cock into her pussy.

"I'm not decided yet." Gino said before he slammed it into her arse. "Nice tight arse." A few pumps and then back into her cunt. "Nice wet pussy."

After swapping backwards and forwards for a while and sliding his fingers into her arse as he fucked her cunt he declared. "I like both for fuck's sake. I could fuck them all night."

"Let's all finish this lady off, hey boys." Mario said.

Finishing off was on every bodies mind.

John stood above Alice as she lay on the car mats rubbing her pussy. He missed sluts like Alice. He missed wild and crazy sex. He thought about how Amy lay back on the rock and looked wild. Maybe she had it within her to go a little crazy. Maybe he might try to spice things up with her.

"Cum all over my face." Alice said. "Fuck my tits and then cum over me."

John knelt over her and placed his cock between her fleshy orbs. To his surprise Alice lifted her head and spat down onto his prick. He followed with a drool of spit down onto her cleavage.

He began to fuck her cleavage and enjoyed the sensation of his balls rubbing against her body. She occasionally raised her head and sucked his cock as he pumped between the soft mounds.

Alice lifted her legs and spread them wide opening her pussy. "Rub my cunt." She said.

John reached behind and fingered her clit as she grabbed his cock.

"Cum over my face." She said.

John could feel her clit harden between his fingers and he held the back of her head as he fucked her face.

"Imagine the cum of those three studs spraying over your body." He said to her at the same moment that Amy was receiving a second spray from the three cocks that surrounded her kneeling body.

Amy had cum dripping down the left side of her face from Mario who was the first to unload on her, cum in her mouth and on her nose from Gino, and now Al was to her right ready to empty his balls over her.

"Come on." Amy said looking up at him. "Cum all over your little slut's face."

Al rose to the occasion and sent a decent spray into her open mouth.

"You are a fucking dirty bitch." Mario said. "But you don't look like one. You look like an innocent lady, not some freaking whore."

Al finished cumming on her face and Amy sucked his cock back down into her mouth before swallowing. Swallowing is what Alice was about to do as she knelt down in front of John who was now standing.

"Do you want me to suck your cock down my throat again?" She said. "And then you can cum down the back of my throat."

"Yeah go on but just let me shoot some on those beautiful tits."

John stood pulling his cock as he looked at Alice and she cupped his balls in her hand and moved closer to him.

"Come on baby." She said. "Cum in my mouth."

John thought back to the fuck on the beach with Amy and how much he wanted to spray all over her face and when he looked down at Alice he imagined that it was Amy and his cock erupted over her face.

"Fuck." Alice said before she opened her mouth and slid Johns exploding cock down her throat.

"Jesus H Christ." John said as he held the back of her head.

Alice let the cock out of her mouth and swallowed the remaining load of jism. She scooped up the cum off her face and smeared it on her tits before standing up and giving John a quick kiss.

"We'd better get going." She said. "Move the car over and we can start this bastard bus."

In silence they started the bus and began the ten minute drive back down into the camping ground.

Amy was satisfied and ready to clean up the mess. Still naked she hopped off the bed and took charge.

"Mario light the fire, Gino put the mattress away, Al clean up the table. I'm going to have a quick dip and clean up before they get back."

She ran over and dived into the river taking care to keep her hair dry. She washed her arse, cunt and face and quickly dried off before returning to the three lads who were now dressed and lollng about like nothing had happened. Amy quickly dressed and soon enough the lights of the two vehicles came into view and rolled into the camp site.

"All done." Alice said as she hopped out. "Those NRMA guys are very efficient."

John gave Amy a kiss. He couldn't taste the cum of the three guys due to her chewing gum.

"We'll be on our way then." Alice said.

"Will you be back tomorrow?" Amy asked.

"We are coming here all week." Alice said.

"We might see you again then." John said.

"Most probably." Alice said as she waved the three men over to the bus.

Within five minutes John and Amy were alone. Their secrets safe. Their minds both thinking of what they could do. Not only to each other. But with others.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,172 Followers