Camp Swampy Sexcapades

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Habit? No. Nude beach? No. Is it my job? Yes." He answered matter-of-factly.

"I don't understand," she said.

"Well, you know that Camp Swampy is a huge Army base, but did you know that it is a training facility for counterespionage?" he asked.

"Well, no-I thought it was just to teach you guys to march and stuff. Is it really for spy stuff?" she asked, her interest piqued. "I had no idea."

"That's the idea. Hopefully we can train agents to be invisible in plain sight, yet obtain information that may be useful. When I found out that General Halftrack had hired you for his office, I knew we were in for some fun. I sent one of my trainees to install four cameras, and we saw what you did for the old man. I must say, Miss Buxley, you suck cock very well," he said, watching her face closely.

"I-I don't know what to say. I mean somehow, I feel violated, but the thought of you guys watching me gives me a sort of perverse thrill. After all, he does want me to dress provocatively, and I sure don't want to disappoint him."

"You're not disappointing him, I assure you. He's really enjoying the scenery you bring to his office, and he's the envy of most of the other officers on post. I mean, just look at you. You have the body of a goddess, with perfectly shaped and sized breasts, your legs seem to be sculpted by an artist, and your face is angelic. To go along with all that, you've got a beautiful smile and personality. All in all, Miss Buxley, you're the complete package," said Beetle, his eyes boring into hers, captivating her.

"Oh, Beetle, you're just saying that," she replied, smiling demurely and hiding the fact that she was not only extremely pleased at his assessment, but she was getting aroused again. "How can I show you my appreciation?" she asked, sitting up and leaning towards Beetle so that her tits almost brushed his chest. "And stop calling me Miss Buxley-I'm Sheila."

"OK, Sheila," he said, grinning from ear to ear. "I guess we're well acquainted enough to be on a first name basis. Why don't we have some fun? You up for some innocent exhibitionism?"

"Sure, but I've got to tell you, I'm getting very horny," she answered.

"Tell you what-we'll play here today, but soon, we'll get serious, OK?" he asked, standing up and allowing his swinging cock to move very close to her face.

"Tell me what you want me to do," she said, standing and holding his arm against her titties.

"Let me see. Why don't you put your suit back on and walk by the volleyball game? When you get even with them, let your tits 'pop' out, and try to act embarrassed."

As she bent to retrieve her suit, Beetle took in her ass in all its glory, her asscheeks spread, and her cuntlips showing her glistening slit. "Do you think you can walk? You're pretty wet," he said, slipping a finger into her cunt and stroking slowly.

"Not if you keep that up. How long is that dick of yours?" she asked, loving the stimulation.

"Long enough to do the job. Go make those soldiers' day!" he told her as she moved off his finger and stepped into her suit. When she had it adjusted, her nipples and pussy were almost covered with thin material, held together by strings.

"I'm so wet it might slide into my slit," she said.

"All the better," said Beetle, taking in her fabulous body and feeling his cock begin to grow.

He watched as she strode toward the water's edge. The volleyball game came to an abrupt halt as she bent down, appearing to be looking at something in the sand. Her ass was turned towards the volleyball net, giving all the players a good look at her ass split by a red string. When she stood up, she had slipped the strings over her nipples to the sides so that they curved around the outsides of her breasts, framing them with red elastic strings.

"Ma'am, you are looking good," shouted one of the soldiers.

"So do you guys," she shouted back, waving and starting back towards Beetle. His cock was standing at attention by now and she sighted it immediately. "Oh Beetle, your cock is magnificent!" she squealed as she approached him.

"Show me how wet you are," he said.

He watched her stop and tug the strings holding the fabric on her pussy, and was delighted to see it slip easily into her lips. He could even see moisture oozing down her legs as she sawed the cloth back and forth. She held the material tightly and closed her eyes. "Wet enough to cum right here, right now!"

He could see her body spasm as the climax swept over her and stepped closer to massage her breasts, thumbing her nipples and smiling as she climaxed again. She slumped against his chest and let her breathing return to normal.

"Wet enough for you?" she asked, pulling his mouth to hers and kissing him savagely. "When can I get at that cock?" she asked after their lips had parted.

"Oh, you've got to do more than flash guys at a nude beach," he said, his hands cupping her tits and still thumbing her nipples. "I'll be in touch soon and we'll have a real adventure!"

He left, assuring that he would be in touch within a few days. She watched his tight, muscular ass walk away, and thought it was one of the sexiest sights she had ever beheld. Thinking of his cock again, she lay down and fingered herself to another deliciously slow, satisfying climax.

Monday at the office found Miss Buxley dressed in a deep burgundy skirt and blouse, both of which appeared to be painted on her body. The neckline of the top scooped to within an inch of her nipples, displaying the tops of her breasts like twin ice cream cones. The skirt was short and tight, and when she stood from her chair, she had to pull it back down over her full, shapely hips.

Around two o'clock, her phone buzzed. Beetle had texted her, saying, "Love the outfit. Keep this up, and I'll have to expedite our plan. CU"

Knowing now that Beetle, or his trainees had hidden a camera in her office, she began to exaggerate every move, occasionally flashing a downblouse shot, or parting her legs to show off her transparent thong.

Still wondering about the "plan", Sheila managed to top Monday's outfit on Tuesday. She wore a white lace top that was everything but sheer. Her denim skirt was even shorter and tighter than the previous day's.

The expected text was earlier today. "OK. You've convinced me. You're a true exhibitionist and I'm going to show you off before I fuck you. Meet me at PJ's bar tonight at eight. Wear something black and short, with a white thong. Sit in the last booth on the left."

Barely unable to contain her excitement, she faked a headache and left work early. She knew the anticipation of a big event is often a reward in itself, and she didn't waste the opportunity to speculate on Beetle's "plan."

Soaking in a delightful bubble bath, she stroked her pussy intermittently, bringing herself close, but never bringing herself to climax. She wanted to be hornier than ever when she got to the bar. She had trouble as she shaved her cuntlips to remove any trace of stubble, the gentle stroking causing every drop of blood to concentrate in her nether region. She had to sit down before she finished, allowing her breath to normalize, and the sweet sensations to abate.

Finally able to walk, she ate lightly, and began to dress, which obviously didn't take a lot of time. White thong, front-zippered, come-fuck-me, little black dress, 6-inch black heels, makeup, and out the door. The taxi was on time, and she got that all-important look of approval from the driver.

Arriving at the bar at 8:05, she waited before going in. "If I'm going to be the star of this show, I'm going to get their attention first," she thought, finally paying the driver at 8:15 and striding to the door. Her heart was thumping and her nipples were trying to punch holes in the bodice of here dress. She stepped into the bar and, not seeing Beetle, went to the appointed booth, expecting him to show up.

The leather of the seat was cold to her ass, and made her nipples protrude even further. Just as she was getting comfortable, the server appeared with her favorite drink, and her phone buzzed. The message read:

"You look delightfully decadent. You must be a naughty girl from the clothes you're wearing."

She looked around to find him, but was not able to see anyone who resembled Beetle. After taking a sip of her drink, her phone buzzed again.

"Are you sure you're up to this?"

By way of answering, she slowly began unzipping her dress. When she had gotten the zipper even with the bottom curve of her breasts, she threw her chest out and turned sideways in the booth.

"Nice!" came the message.

Turning back, she took her drink and held it between the globes of her tits, wetting them, and licking around the rim of the glass.

"Show me a tit."

Ever so slowly, she moved the zipper lower, and when she could, extracted on of her breasts from her dress.

"Rub it!"

Beginning to enjoy, not only the show, but the sensations in her body, she massaged her breast, rolling her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Closing her eyes, she leaned back and almost gave in to the thrill.

"Suck it!"

She lifted the nipple to her mouth, glancing around to see if anyone was looking.

"That's fucking hot! Is your pussy wet?"

Holding her breast to her mouth with one hand, she slid the other between her legs and found a very wet thong. Nodding her head, she continued kissing her nipple.

"Leave your tit out and finger yourself."

Pulling her thong aside with one hand, she gently eased a finger into her sopping cunt and moved it slowly back and forth.

"Now two!"

She did as directed, and was amazed at how easily her fingers slid in and out. Fuck, she was going to come. Looking around, her eyes wide, she finger fucked herself until she came, clamping her hand with her thighs and squirming on the seat. She realized that it was wet with her juices and smiled to herself. Taking her fingers out of her pussy, she licked them clean, exaggerating the act with her tongue, and finally sucking each of them in turn.

"That was fucking hot!!! I think you need fucking. Put your tit back in, but leave the zipper where it is. Go to the bathroom and lose the thong. We'll be in the limo out front when you get there."

Replacing her breast in the bodice of her dress, she realized that the curve of each breast was visible where her zipper parted. Knowing she would enjoy the attention, she strutted purposefully to the ladies' room. When she came out, her drenched thong hung on the corner of a mirror. Smiling, she strode out of the bathroom into the bar, her tits bouncing in time with her heelclicks. Every eye in the place was on her, and she smiled, enjoying putting on the show. When she got to the door, a handsome young man opened the door for her and said, "Looking great Ma'am."

"Why, Thank you kind sir. You look good yourself!" she said, giving him the benefit of her best smile and reaching up to peck him on the cheek. "Can't keep my lover waiting!"

When she stepped outside, Sheila Buxley could not believe her eyes. A 60's-era pink Cadillac convertible sat in front of the bar. Sergeant Snorkel was waiting with the rear door open, the chauffeur's uniform flattering his body, and the hat perched jauntily on his forehead. "Good evening Miss Buxley. You are looking extremely lovely this evening. Beetle will surely enjoy your company."

She saw Beetle sitting in the back seat, a sly smile on his face.

"Yes, my dear. This evening has just begun. Come show me how wet you are," he said, patting the seat beside his hip. She could see the bulge in his trousers, and knew she would be enjoying that rod soon.

As she sat, she took his hand and slid it between her legs. "I'm so fucking wet, I could take that monster cock of yours in one stroke," she whispered, leaning into his shoulder, and licking his ear. "You know just how to push my buttons. I never knew just how hot showing off could make me. I may never wear formal clothes again!"

Beetle had used the time to rub her cuntlips, then her clit and was astounded at how wet and slick she was. "Get that fucking dress off and stand in the seat. I want to eat that pussy now!"

Sergeant Snorkel had moved the car to a darkened corner of the parking lot, and turned to watch the show. Sheila slid the dress off her body and let it pool in the floor of the car. Her nipples were like pencil erasers on her pink areola, and her breasts swayed gently with her movements. As she stepped onto the seat, she realized that her cunt would be in Beetle's face. He waited until she was within reach and pulled her pussy to his tongue. He took his time, inhaling her fragrance and blowing gently on her cunt. She shuddered and groaned, humping her hips, searching for his tongue. When he grabbed her hips and pulled her to him, she almost came.

Her pussy was on fire and needed little stimulation to drive her over the edge. Beetle sensed this and decided to give her what she wanted. He plunged his tongue into her slit and felt her clit as his tongue slid across it. All the anticipation of the day, dressing to expose herself, knowing she could be caught, and finally a stiff tongue on her clit drove Sheila Buxley to the top of a mountain of pleasure and over the cliff. She grabbed Beetle's ears and ground his face into her pussy, feeling her cum slicken his face and having trouble keeping his tongue on her clit. She shuddered in pleasure and slid down his body, kneeling on the seat, her ass pointed at Sergeant Snorkel.

Beetle took her breasts in his hands and massaged them gently. "Ummm, that feels good," she murmured. "Almost as good as your cock against my lips. Let's get you undressed and really put on a show."

"I need you to do one more thing before I put my cock in that hot pussy of yours. Look at the Sarge. He needs one of your blowjobs like the General gets. His dick isn't as long as mine, but it's full of cum. Just look at him; he's already got it out and I can see the precum on the tip," Beetle said as she turned her head to the front of the car.

Sergeant Snorkel was on his knees in the front seat, his erect, dark cock standing above the back facing her. Sheila could see every vein in the shaft, and reached out tentatively to touch it. Amazed at how hot it felt, she stroked it, licking her lips and looking into his eyes. "That's some cock you've got there Sarge. Does it like to be teased and sucked slow, or does it like to be eaten by a sex-starved bitch who just wants to make it shoot in her mouth?" she asked, smiling and licking her lips sensuously.

"Eat it hard and fast," he said. "I'll take it slow next time."

When she got positioned at the right height, she began jacking his throbbing shaft quicker. Dropping a dollop of spit on the shaft, she pumped harder, and bent to her task. The head was massive, but she got it in and then engulfed the shaft, burying her nose in his pubic hair. Cupping his heavy balls, she slid her lips back to the tip and went down again, this time, squeezing his nuts and sliding a finger towards his asshole. When her lips got back to the head, she popped it out of her mouth and said, "OK, fucker. No more playing around. Get ready for the real thing!"

This time when she sucked down his shaft, her tongue was doing a dance on the bottom and he groaned. Holding the entire cock in her mouth, she simply let her tongue do the work and felt him begin to hump against her face. Humming, she felt his muscles tense up and felt his asscheeks tighten in her hands. He grabbed her head and held it in place as the first wave exploded. She was able to suck it down and then he began to fuck her face, each thrust bringing more cum to her mouth and throat.

She swallowed most of it, but some escaped around the corners of her mouth. When he had finished, he slid his dick out of her mouth and, surprisingly, bent down to kiss her and suck some of the cum out of her mouth. Their tongues swirled the precious fluid, and he finally ended by kissing the dribbles off her chin. "That was absolutely great!" he said, stroking her hair and smiling like the happy camper he was.

Beetle cleared his throat and said, "If you two are through kidding around, I think I have something Miss Buxley wants. Are you ready for this, you exhibitionist slut?"

She turned and saw that Beetle had shed his clothes and was waving his nine-inch cock in the cool night air. She didn't have to check to see if she was wet, she just turned and straddled his lap, letting him guide his cock into her drenched lips. No force on Earth could keep her from driving her pussy down onto his cock, taking the entire length on one stroke. Her cuntlips mashed against the skin at the base of his dick, and she felt her clit touching his flesh.

"I'm ready, Fucker. Let's see how long you can take this cunt!" she said, leaning forward and putting her titties in his face. "Suck on these while I fuck you silly!"

Sergeant Snorkel cranked the engine and moved the car into traffic. The subtle vibrations of the moving vehicle only served to heighten Sheila's sensations. She had begun to slide her hips back and forth as Beetle sucked her titties, gently at first, then increasing his pressure at her urging.

"Come on, Fucker! They won't break! Suck those puppies! The harder you suck, the quicker we'll come!" she urged. She felt as if his cock would split her open and that only increased her desire.

Sarge had them in traffic now, and when they pulled up to a traffic light, she barely noticed a jacked up pickup beside them in the next lane. The soldiers noticed the show immediately and stayed beside them for a block, shouting and whistling. Sarge made the next light on yellow, and left the truck. Turning onto a side road, he soon had them on a deserted cliff overlooking the city.

Ordinarily, the scene itself would have been seductive, but Sheila Buxley was beyond noticing her surroundings. She was concentrating on the wonderful feelings emanating from her cunt, being so deeply and deliciously reamed by a hot cock. Having come twice already, she was really settling in and fucking Beetle like he had dreamed about. She wiggled her hips, then bounced up and down, stood on her knees and teased the head, and dropped down his shaft, only to scrunch her cunt on his dick again.

This time, she felt him tense up and grab her hips. When he shot his load, it felt as if a stream of white-hot lava splattered her excited cunt walls.

"Well, how was it, Beetle? Everything you expected?" she asked, slowly gyrating on his deflating cock.

"Oh fuck yeah!" he said, his cock sliding out of her still steaming slit. "I need a break."

Knowing her own body well, Sheila knew she was far from finished and turned to Sarge. "Hey Sarge. You want a piece of this ass? Beetle's had it for a while."

"Damn right!" said Sergeant Snorkel, as he got out of the front seat and opened the back door. "Bend that ass over this door, Bitch, and let a real stud pound that pussy!"

Subtlety not being one of his virtues, Sergeant Snorkel rammed his cock home in one stroke. Amazingly, she could feel the bulges in his cock, and pushed back with each of his strokes.

"You like that Sarge? My pussy's all wet and stretched, but your big cock is filling me up! You make me so fucking hot! Fuck me deep!" she shouted, as Sergeant Snorkel pounded her mercilessly. Noticing her ass jiggling, he took the opportunity to slap her hip.

"You like that, Baby? Want your ass to sting a little? Ooooh, it's turning red! How about another?" he asked, spanking her a little harder.

It seemed that she bucked more violently on his cock each time he slapped her asscheek and soon he was keeping time with his strokes. Suddenly, he tensed, murmuring, "Hot ass bitch. Gonna cum again!" His asscheeks bunched up as he drove into her as deeply as he could, sending another load of hot jism deep in her cunt.