Campaign Worker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love this nasty shit. I love the noises our pussies make. I love to talk nasty. Keep grinding that pussy on mine. Make me cum again. Make your nasty girl cum. Make me cum you nasty bitch!" Bucking harder, she screamed! "I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN! OHHH GAWWWD YES! FUCK ME WITH THAT PUSSY! FUCK ME BABY! I'MMMM CUMMMMING!

I screamed, "THAT'S IT NASTY GIRL, WORK THAT FUCKING PUSSY. CUM BABY! CUM FOR MOMMA! CUM FOR MISS BETTY!

We relaxed and lay back into the bed, panting and trying to catch or breaths. But not for long. Ann stirred, rose to her hands and knees and crawled around until her face was directly over mine but in the opposite direction.

"Miss Betty, I want to kiss your pretty face."

She kissed me on the mouth and slid her tongue between my lips and licked my teeth. As she probed deeper I gentle sucked her tongue tasting my pussy juice. We swapped and she sucked mine, gently at first and then harder. As usual, I had salivated a lot and most of it combined with her juices had dribbled down my chin. She removed her tongue from my mouth and gently licked this concoction from my face, chin and down my neck. The feeling was unbelievable.

When she reached my chest she sucked my nipples for the first time. They were long and hard. Ann would nibble gently with her teeth as she switched from one to the other.

She mumbled, "Your nipples are so long and so hard. Just like your clit. I love to suck them."

Her beautiful tits were hanging over my face and I sucked them in return. Sex is wonderful I thought. Can anything be better?

Ann moved from my nipples and slowly licked down my stomach until her tongue reached my navel. All the while I mimicked her actions. We then probed our belly buttons as if they were miniature pussies.

She moved down to my pussy and we simultaneously began to lick the copious amount of nectar there. There was no talking now as we both began to earnestly eat pussy. We were performing the classic sixty nine and loving it. The only sounds that could be heard were the loud sucking and slurping noises made by our mouths.

She had already cum a lot and I loved the taste of her juices. I was determined to lick her clean and she appeared to be intent on the same purpose. Her mouth and ever probing tongue were again working there magic on my pussy and I knew that I was about to cum again.

She was pressing her pussy down so hard on my face that I thought that I might smother. She began to slide her ass backward and forward and I was able to catch little breaths of air. Ann was actually fucking my face.

Breathlessly she said,"I'm close again Miss Betty. Let's cum together. Let's work together."

We begin to intensify our slurping and sucking, if that were possible. I felt her stiffen as she released more of her sweet nectar into my mouth. We came almost simultaneously and relaxed our bodies while continuing to slowly lick and swallow our juices. We were finally spent.

"It's almost two o'clock pretty baby. You had better get cleaned up. Your pretty face is a mess. The shower is right there."

"Miss Betty, this has been an incredible experience. Gawd! I can't believe that this actually happened. I acted like a depraved animal and I enjoyed doing it."

"Take your shower and fix your face. I would love to shower with you but we would only start up again and you have to make your meeting. While you shower I'll write the check and get your money ready. Go ahead now before I want that pussy again."

When she returned she was radiantly beautiful. Her face was aglow.

"My clothes are a mess what will I wear?

"I want to keep your panties and the t-shirt and of course you can't wear those stained shorts. I'll give you a pair of my panties and a t-shirt to wear and here are a pair of white shorts that are almost identical to yours. We are almost the same size so everything should fit."

She picked up the panties that I offered and said, "But Miss Betty these are so expensive and mine are so plain and cheap. I bought them at Wal-Mart."

"Ann, yours are soaked with your juices and will be a treasure to me. I'll probably smell and suck them later today and probably masturbate with them on. I will certainly let David fuck me with them on when he returns."

"Miss Betty, you are being so kind to me. Do you think that we are nasty and depraved for doing the things that we just did to one another?"

"Only you and I can be the judges of that for we are the only ones that know about it. I feel nasty and depraved, but in a good way, and I wish that we would have the opportunity to do it again."

"I do too!" She exclaimed.

"Then that's the answer to your question. No one was hurt here and we would both like an encore. Let me have your telephone number and if I am ever in that area I'll give you a call. My information is on the check."

As she pulled my panties on she asked, "How do they look?"

"Fantastic baby! But you better hurry it's getting close to time."

She hurriedly finished dressing and moved toward me. We hugged and exchanged a soft kiss. It was time for her to go. She turned and walked out of my bedroom, down the stairs and out the door. I moved to the window overlooking the street and I watched that beautiful creature walk down the side walk and out of my life.

12