Campfire

Story Info
At a reenacting gathering, his eyes followed me...
815 words
3.65
18.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was crowded around the campfire that night. The day had been warm enough, hot even, but with the sinking of the sun, the warmth and light brought it's own promises. Bodies milled about, some with bottles in hand, covered with cloaks. Others, preferring body heat, snuggled together on blankets.

As the flames curled up into the night, I saw his eyes watching me, considering. We hadn't spent any time together that day, and the night before had been so late when he arrived, that there hadn't been much chance of anything. We had been lovers before this, or perhaps, friends with benefits, nothing too serious. The firelight made his features appear otherworldly, almost sinister. That is, until I saw his eyes, crinkling with merriment. Approaching him, I saw him get up and move towards me.

"M'lady, are you enjoying yourself?" he inquired.

"I am now. I'm glad you came," I replied, kissing his roughened cheek.

"I've been looking for you," he continued, "where are you camped?"

"On the other side of those trees, closer to the bathhouse," I replied. "There are families."

Catching my hint, he steered us through his group's encampment, away from the crowd. Reaching our destination, he ducked down to open the tent's zipper, ushering me in, glancing about to ensure our privacy. The moment he was in, he closed the door behind him, and I was in his arms, kissing him.

"Quietly," he whispered, "you know how they can get."

"I know, I know," I answered, "a field can give more privacy."

I felt his hands move around me, fumbling with the frog that closed my cloak, as he murmured, "It's been too long, too fucking long, I can't, how do you get this thing off?"

"Here, let me," I said, chuckling, "I did make the things, y'know."

I ducked under my cloak, leaving the frog closed, letting it pool on the floor. "Is that better?" I asked, "Do you want to finish the job, or shall I?"

"Hmm," he answered, looking over my costume, "maybe you should, you've got so many hard, sharp things there. 'Sides, I like watching."

First to go was the belt, of course, complete with a 12 inch utility knife, multiple pouches and a drinking horn. The shoes simply slid off. The aprons, connected with three inch brooches, and multiple strings of beads, lifted off, and I was in my shift. Removing that, I felt his hands on my bare back. The cold night air had already painfully hardened my nipples. His body heat was a welcome relief. He hugged me closer, as I raised my face and we kissed. Kissing Thorolf was one of life's wonders. His hands knew their business, as did his tongue. His piercings only served to make him more intriguing.

"Okay, you got to watch, now it's my turn," I whispered in his ear, catching his lobe between my teeth for a moment before letting go.

Hearing him groan as I skittered backwards onto sleeping bags, blankets, and out of my pants, I turned to watch, and was surprised to find him already advancing on me, his kilt, cloak and sandals already on the floor. Before I could catch my breath, I was back in his arms, lying down.

"You've got goose bumps, sweetheart. Here, let's get some of these blankets on you," he murmured.

"The goose bumps aren't because of the cold," I replied, "don't you know me by now?"

"It's been awhile," he answered, "I think I need some time to remember. There's a couple other things I need to do, too..."

He meandered his way down my neck, kissing and tasting as he went. Lingering over one breast, he gathered as much as he could into his mouth, and sucked as hard as he could. I groaned. Sliding over to the other, he again gathered and sucked, with my groaning his reward.

His hands replaced his mouth, as it wandered further down, kissing and licking as before. Letting go of my breasts, he slid his head between my legs, gently parting them with his hands, as his mouth clamped down on me, hard. I came up, once, involuntarily gasping for breath as his tongue's barbell stroked my clit. I lay back down, and he continued, sending tremors through me. Over and over he worked his magic, leaving me breathless and quivering, wanting more. At long last, he reclaimed my mouth with a kiss, fitting himself in me. It was all I could do to lift my hips to him.

I watched him drift off to sleep, got dressed and returned to my tent by moonlight.

***

The following morning, after I packed up into my little Geo Metro, and was pulling away from the campsite, I caught his eye as he packed his things up, readying to hit the road, knowing that I would see him again.