Campground Games

Story Info
A young woman taken by a stranger outside with an audience.
1.3k words
3.64
35.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started working on this job where it made more sense to my camper in the local RV Park than commute from 1 hr away everyday. There were a few of the "boys" already there so felt it was a good place to call home.

Once I got settled into a routine I came to find out the weekends were very quiet as most of the residence would go home to see their families. As I was in a completely other state it was much harder for me to do that. So needless to say on the weekends I let my guard down and like to lay naked in my bed with the windows open so I could feel the cool morning breeze blow across my naked skin.

I loved how it would make me feel I would wake up with my nipples hard and erect with little goose bumps all over my skin. I felt very aroused and would usually have to masturbate for some relief before I could start the day.

One weekend I did not realize Ben in the next camper was staying as he had switched shifts so he watched me from his place one morning and apparently enjoyed the performance as he left me a note on my door.

At first I felt a little embarrassed but he brushed passed me in the laundry room that day and whispered in my ear while touching my ass.

"Those are the nicest tits I have seen in a very long time that was a great show you put on this morning."

Before I could sputter out anything in response he smacked my ass and left the laundry room.

That night as I was getting ready for bed I put on a t-shirt and climbed into bed and made sure my blind was closed... but forgot to lock the door.

I woke up later in the night with Ben staring over me he obviously had a few beers for courage and a very hungry determined look in his eyes.

"I have been thinking about those tits all day."

As he pulled down my blanked to see them covered by a t-shirt. He looked almost disappointed as he grabbed my tits with his large hands and squeezed.

I wanted to make him stop but I could already feel my pussy getting wet and before I could say anything he ripped my t-shirt open so my big beautiful tits were on display.

"Fuck... how big are those babies"

"44F" I said almost in a whisper

He took his big hand and started to feel them both and squeeze my nipples till they were hard and I let out a little yelp.

He took his other hand and covered my mouth I could feel the rough of his working mans hands. He looked down at me and I knew he was going to use all of me any way he pleased.

He roughly massaged my breasts and as I became more aroused my chest began to rise and fall quickly with my breath he then moved down my belly and between my legs.

"Well well well look at that."

He took a finger and shoved it in my pussy ... hard and fingered me deep, then he stuffed in another and shoved them both in and out without gentleness. He seemed to enjoy watching me as he finger fucked me. I think he enjoyed the look on my face as he shoved them into me and my pussy just kept getting wetter the harder he shoved them inside me.

"Now I am going to take my hand off your mouth and lets see how much you can really take... no screaming little lady."

By this point all I wanted was release and was willing to get it any way possible and by looking at the bulge in is pants his dick was the size of the drill he uses every day!

He very quickly dropped his pants and exposed his large cock. It had such a girth I was not sure my little pussy would take it and it was just as long and i was scared for a moment.

Before I knew it he had dragged me off the little bed and put me on the floor in front of him and shoved his thick cock in my mouth. I chocked but did my best to take as much of him in as I could.

"Open wider little lady big daddy wants it all in you."

I relaxed my throat as best as I could but he just grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to his crotch. I gagged and sputtered as I tried to lick and suck all of him once I got more comfortable I looked up at him thought my lashes and he laughed.

"Thats a girl just the way big daddy likes it"

After he shot a load down my throat and ordered me to lick him clean and swallow every last drop he seemed more relaxed but definitely not finished with me.

"Well after that performance lets see what the rest of you can take."

He picked me up off my knees put me back on my little bed and began to finger me again... two fingers right in my pussy hard but I was so dripping wet that they slide in easily.

"Well loooook at that all sloppy for some of Big Daddy's sausage"

I just laid there and moaned and shoved my hips onto is hand matching his pummelling motions.

"Yes Big Daddy Yes please can I have some more."

He dropped to his knees threw my legs over his shoulders and dove into my sloppy wet pussy with a hunger i have never seen.

I was writhing on the bed as his tong dove in and out of me he bit my pussy lips and clit to almost an orgasm he lapped up my juices and when he came up for air I was so close I begged for him to make me cum.

"Oh if you want to cum you have to earn it."

He slowly picked me up and took me outside and laid me on the pick nick table where I could stare at the stars.

He put my ass at the end with my legs dangling over the edge tied each leg to a table leg and then someone else grabbed my arms and held them over my head... it was his two of his crew from the rig... they were all there.

"Now sweetheart I am going to fuck you till you cum then so will each and everyone of these boys. They have worked hard all week and deserve a nice sweet tasty pussy like yours."

Before I could even scream a hand was over my mouth and his huge cock was inside of me. I let out a muffled yelp as his huge cock fucked me until my pussy relaxed and accommodated his girth. He pounded and pounded me slapping my ass every once in a while just to keep me alert.

As he was fucking my pussy someone started to suck and bite my nipple and fondle my breast then someone else started to do the same with the other. I was lost in all of the sensations every nerve was on fire wanting release.

"See boys shes a good little lady and is ready to take you all."

I was surprised at my reaction to everything I was so wet and turned on I was moaning and writhing with all the sensations as much as his cock hurt me in the beginning I was relaxing and enjoying his pounding before I knew it I had cum all over him it was dripping out of me forming a puddle on the ground. He came shortly thereafter and his limp dick slipped out of my gaping pussy and he laughed.

"There lads thats how you make a pussy cum... who's next?"