Campground Sex Day 01

Story Info
Couple is caught having sex by their camp fire.
1.8k words
4.22
72.5k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a summer of partying at festivals and in the local bars, my girlfriend and I decided we needed to try something different. With the weather still very warm during the day and cool at night, we decided to give camping a try. Seeing as it was past labor day I was already figuring the grounds would be less full and we might get a chance to get a little crazy. Crazy for us is usually having sex in a new place, or just anywhere outside.

Some of our exploits have been veering towards too risky, as when the mood hits us we will have sex in almost any public place. She has said the fear of getting caught has always made our love making more intense. The excitement for me is actually being seen. And lately, I think she is starting to think like me in that department. So this trip had lots of promise, and as you read in this story it did not disappoint.

The camp ground was only partially full as I had guessed. We selected a site as far away from the others as possible, towards the very end of the camping grounds. This was quite a distance from the bathrooms but that was a small price to pay for privacy. Besides, my girlfriend has never minded getting to take a pee outside. And I would have no problem joining her. Although neither of us has camped in quite a few years, I still had all the necessary gear. Basically just a tent, cooler, and firewood.

We had the campground set up by midafternoon. It took very little effort and only a few cold beers to accomplish this task. My next mission was to get her to feel close to me. When she felt close to me she became so open she would do almost anything sexually. This wasn't so much a trick, as we've talked about this in the past. She really wants to experiment with me, but needs to feel close to feel safe.

So off we went for a nice romantic walk, hand-in-hand as the sun started to set past the trees over the pond. As we walked I began what would become several hours of foreplay. Reaching my hand around her I caressed the small of her back. I stuck my fingers in the band of her shorts. Then I reached up and around her, and began touching the sides her breast. She was only wearing a thin tank top, and was looking pretty hot in a very short pair of Daisy Dukes. Due to this touching and caressing, her nipples already were poking through the thin cotton fabric meant to conceal them.

We had several beers earlier as I'd mentioned. I also had brought a couple with us for the walk. As expected, I knew she would have to use the restrooms which were now too far away. With a little encouraging I convinced her to go a few more feet into the woods to relieve herself. With little hesitation, she quickly jumped at my suggestion. I pretended to stand guard, but mostly kept turning around to watch her. Her bare ass, which was what she left facing out toward me, glowed like the rising moon. As soon as she was done, she suggested we start walking back.

I could see how flush in the face she had become. The top button of her shorts was left open and her thin light blue tank was now rolled up to the lower crest of her breasts. As I had expected, the little outdoor pee session had started to get her aroused. Between the beer and being naked for a couple of minutes outside, I could tell she is well on her way to feeling sexy and wild.

As soon as we we're back to the campsite I started a fire. One of the reasons I wanted to walk was to explore who else was around us. There was nobody for three sites to left of us and just the one young couple on the site to the right of us. And there was nobody on the two sites to the right of them. It looked like most of the other campers had centered toward the bathrooms or toward the electrical sites, except for us and the couple next to us. The fact that there weren't many people in the campground could not have been more perfect. It was a beginning to turn cooler outside and I prompted my girlfriend to sit a little closer to the fire in hopes she would not consider putting on more clothes.

She remained scantily clothed as we sat by the warm orange glow of the fire and slowly started to caress each other's legs. Talking softly, telling stories, and jokes, I started occasionally kissing and nibbling at her ears. I wasted no time in letting my hands caress every inch of scant skin that was exposed. Reaching under her top I thrust her shirt over the curves of her breasts. I began to pinch at her hardening nipples as my cock pressed hard on my tan linen shorts. She could not resist and with her left hand reached down, unzipped, and pulled out my eight inch pole.

Holding my hard cock firmly in her hand, she tickled my balls with her pinky and leaned over and took the head in her mouth. She thought she was going to tease me this way, but I would have none of that. Grabbing the back of her blond hair in my fist I pushed her head all the way down onto my shaft. The moan of approval as she gagged in the initial thrust told me she was as into the moment as I was. Quickly reaching behind her, I pulled her pants over her waist. She answered just as quick in wasting no time taking her hand off my dick and taking her pants off the rest of the way. For some reason, she left the thin blue tank top, ruffled out about her breasts. Just the same I knew that would come off soon. I did not want her to feel alone in her nakedness. I quickly removed my pants as well. She looked around nervously and I reassured her that there were not many people around, if any.

She seemed to be waiting for me to tell her what to do next. So I pulled her onto my lap and slid my hard cock into her wet pussy. With her feet flat on the ground, she jumped up and down on my cock. As her back arched, and as her head turned up at the sky, her eyes almost rolled back in her head. I raised my ass off the ground to meet each of her thrusts and pounded deep into her. She was facing the back of the campsite, looking out into the woods, and I knew this would made her feel safer and more private.

I saw some movement on the road, and the fear of being seen immediately added to my excitement and pleasure. Someone had just walked past our camp site and I could tell it was the younger dude from the site next to us. I assumed he was going to the bathroom and if my guess was correct, that meant he had to come back the same way. Only this time I had a different show in mind for him.

Breathing as hard as she was, it was obvious she was beginning to get tired of jumping up and down on my lap. This was the perfect time to challenger her to another position. I stood her up slowly and removed my cock. Walking her backwards a few yards I had her bend over, grab the table and stick her bare arse up to the night air. I began the rhythmic pumping of her pussy again from behind. It seemed like she instantly resumed breathing hard and panting again. By the sound of her breath I thought she was getting close, and that's when I heard the sound of footsteps on gravel.

Being so caught up in how deep my cock was penetrating her pussy in public, she never even noticed our neighbor returning to his camp site. She seemed consumed with letting her nipples gently brush the table as they swayed back and forth.

He had walked five or 10 yards past the campsite before even turning to look. As expected he hadn't seen us the first time past, but this time there was no way he could miss the silhouette of a couple in heat. In and out I pumped her from behind as her tits swung in the night breeze, her blond hair falling over her face.

That's when he took a double take and slowed his gait. Looking very slowly past the first of crop of bushes, he then stood and stared for a moment before he continued walking. That was almost too exciting and I was about to shoot my load any minute. I wanted to see my girlfriends face as I came so I turned her around and sat her on the edge of the picnic table. She laid back and spread her legs wide. Reaching down with both hands she spread her pussy and showed the moon her insides. I could see the wetness of her cunt glisten in the night.

Fervently she stroked at her bulging clit when I announced my intentions of coming. As I slammed my cock back into her waiting pussy I thought I saw something again. Sure enough, about twenty yards passed the bushes, but still partially hidden were two figures in the dark. Our young neighbor had returned and was standing with his arm around what must have been his girlfriend. This was too much for me to take. Her right hand was playing down the front of his pants and I think they were enjoying the show.

That was all my balls cold take. Sliding my hands up her legs towards her knees, I spread her open as far as I could. I took a few deliberately slow strokes just for show. Seeing how there was a girl watching now I wanted her to see the length and hardness of my cock. Then with out any further warning I thrust as hard as I could, pounding my girlfriends ass into the weathered table. As I shot my come into her pussy I moaned hard on every exhale. It must have taken a minute or so before I could catch my breath.

The first 30 seconds I could swear they were still there watching. When I finally looked up, we were all alone. They heat of passion extinguished, the excitement returned to fear. I emptied two buckets of water on what was left of the fire and we headed for the tent. One last look around told me we were still alone so we climbed into the tent, instantly falling into each others arms, and into the night. The tangled spark of our passion spent, as the moon continued its dance across the sky.