Campground Sex Day 02

Story Info
Campers watch each other having sex outdoors.
1.2k words
4.2
63.2k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/10/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We woke up late the morning of our second day camping. The sun was shining and it looked like it would be another beautiful day. We were giddy like a couple of kids and it felt good. Getting out of the city had already done wonders for our attitudes. Of coarse, so did the incredible fuck session we had outside next to our camp fire last night.

My girlfriend had gotten a little too comfortable with being nude outside as I had to remind her to put a top on before she left the tent. She almost climbed out of the tent wearing only her bikini bottoms.

As we walked towards the road to go get freshened up, I was already struggling with what had happened last night. The sex outside on top of the picnic table was awesome. I loved the fact that we were spied on by a young couple of voyeurs. My dilemma was trying to decide if I should tell her we had been spied on. Just as I contemplated this quandary we noticed a piece of paper on the pole designating the number of our camp site.

"It looks like a note of some sort I said," as my girlfriend was already reaching for it.

"Maybe the ranger? No wait. This is something else." She said, confusing the hell out of me.

Snatching it from her, I read aloud, "If you'd like, join us for a beer by the fire tonight. Your neighbors at site 307."

Discussing it on our way to the bathrooms my girlfriend remarked how friendly they seemed. While agreeing with her I internally assumed it probably had more to do with our sex show they witnesses last night. Just the same we agreed it was a smashingly good idea.

As night fell we did not bother with building a fire of our own, but rather bid to ourselves a few libations with which to relax our inhibitions. Not that my girlfriend needed to be much more uninhibited then the previous night, when she laid back on our picnic table and spread her pussy to the night air.

Walking towards the camp site next to us I teased my girl how she almost looked dressed up for camping, with her low cut halter adorning her fashionably corduroy skirt. She teased me right back for wearing linen shorts. Actually I wore these because they were the thinnest pair I owned and when going commando, would be the most revealing.

After the usual awkward introductions, we all quickly settled in near the virgin fire. Each with a cold beer in our hand. Living in the Midwest I just love girls who don't pretense, and can settle in with a beer. The couple I kept calling young looked more their age up close, and were probably in their early thirties.

Three sips into my cold one and the games had already begun. Liddy, our host, was an adorably hot, dark haired petite. She wore her hair short and her ear rings silver, and long. Her tits were small but pointed. Her legs were as long as her skirt was short. It was a blue denim skirt with a thin white ruffle around the bottom. It was so short that even when standing one was tempted to stare as it barely covered the bottom curve of her ass. The black and purple paisley top did little else than hold her points up high.

I think our hosts had left their fire burning low just so the beautifully seductive Liddy could stoke it. Every few minutes it seemed she would get up to throw another small log on the fire. Each time she did this she would turn around and bend from the waist as she picked through the pile of firewood. And each time this would cause her skirt to raise past the curve of her ass. So much so that it would reveal the swollen pussy lips she held tight between her legs.

Catching myself staring at her pussy I tried to see if her boyfriend was seeing her flashed pussy lips the way I was. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed he was only paying attention to my girlfriends legs which were opening more each time Liddy put on one of her shows.

Suddenly, almost to not be left out, my girl jumped up to grab more beers out of the cooler. Bending over way farther than she needed she froze for what seemed like 30 seconds as she dug in the cooler. Looking directly at Mark as she fished, I now realized what she was doing. Her halter had fallen so far open that not only were her breasts showing, but I could see her nipples standing erect in the night. And he obviously did also, as he could not take his eyes of her bulging tits.

It was almost like a competition now as my girlfriend sat back down next to me. Liddy then walked to my side of the fire and preceded to place a stick into it. Standing not 10 feet in front of me she bent over so far I could tell her complete pussy was shaved. Not only did I see her swollen pussy lips, but I could see her clit trying to poke its way through as her slit started to moisten.

Glancing down I noticed my girl was now sitting with her legs crossed Indian style. This had pushed her skirt up so far her cunt was fully exposed. With her legs spread this way her snatch was pulled open far enough to see the pink of her inner pussy.

With my hardened cock pitching a tent in my shorts, I was feeling a combination of jealous and horny and was surprised to hear me say, "Well I think we should get going. Its getting a little late."

No one disagreed. We bid our thanks and farewells and started back to our campsite. We weren't even fully out of their site when she lifted her skirt and held it high enough to expose her full ass. Without even glancing back or caring to, I reached down and started to finger her wet hole as we walked.

As soon as we were in our tent my girlfriend practically shoved me to the ground.

"You like looking at pussy?" She said in mock anger.

"Only as much as you like showing it." I fought back.

Without even bothering to close the flaps of the tent, she turned around and sat on my rigid cock. Facing the open front of our tent, she pounced up and down on my rod like an animal. While our neighbors never showed, I came in a matter of minutes.

I barely finished shooting my come into her, and she was laying on her back begging me to fuck her harder.

"Go ahead," she said. "Punish me for being such a dirty slut."

With visions of Liddy's pussy still dancing through my head, I slowly slid my hardness back into her dripping twat. As Autumn cooled the nighttime air, the pungent smell of heated sex began to fill out tent.