Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers

"Fuck! Go get a pan of water." I told Nicole wanting to stay buried in Lisa's tight, spasming pussy.

"Sir, maybe you should stop until she comes to." She said caressing her passed out friends' face. I could see she was about to cry for Lisa, but I knew she liked it hard.

"GO GET SOME FUCKING WATER!" I yelled at Nicole, scaring the shit out of her.

She ran across the tent on her knees, I reached and slapped her panty-covered ass as hard as I could. Making a scream of pain come from her mouth. "HURRY UP!" I yelled at the sexy girl.

She returned a few minutes later with big tears running down her pretty young face. She handed me the water and turned to sit in the far side of the tent. I dumped the water on Lisa's' head, bringing her back to life in a flash.

"Oh Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me hard." She moaned pushing her tight cunt to my cock. "What's wrong Nicole?" she moaned to her friend as I started fucking her cunt.

"She's mad. I slapped her ass for not doing what I told her. She thought I should let you wake up on your own before I fucked you." I said driving my cock shank into her cunt so hard I lifted her up off the floor of the tent. "Tell her you like it hard, bitch." I ordered, ramming inside her torn pussy.

Her hips matched my cock as it raped her once virgin pussy hole, now it was all mine and I intended on giving her my baby in her belly. "I love it hard, baby. Come, be with me." Lisa begged her upset friend.

Nicole slid over to Lisa; they held each other as I used her bloody pussy hole. I fucked her so hard and deep each pump inside her body it lifted her. "It's so good, Nicole. Daddy's big long cock in my cunt. Look at it, baby. You're next. He wants you, too." Lisa moaned pulling Nicole to watch as I fucked her.

"He'll tie you up. Just like your dreams of him. Don't be mad at him for slapping you. We know you love it." Lisa slid her hand between Nicole's slim legs and started to finger her drenched cunt. "Daddy, feel. She's soaked."

I looked between Nicole's legs and sure enough, her pussy was dripping wet. "I'm sorry." I said pulling her mouth to mine and kissed her as deep as my tongue would go. I got into it so much my cock slipped from Lisa's pussy.

"Come, suck Lisa's' blood from my cock." I pulled her face to my stiff cock and rammed it down her throat with no mercy. It gagged her but I didn't care. I wanted to fuck her any way I could. I'd been dreaming of fucking her from the first time I ever saw her.

I pushed her and my cock back to Lisa's burning cunt. "Suck the sides as I fuck her cunt hole. You suck off her juices." I ordered my little virgin whore and rammed back into her blooded cunt. I fucked her as fast as I could. I needed to cum in her fuck hole, filling it full of my seeds. Giving her whore belly my baby.

"Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my burning pussy! Fuck it! Fuck it!" Lisa screamed as her body orgasmed around my stiff cock pole. I fucked her as hard as I had any whore in my life and the fucking whore wanted more. So, I slammed it in her whore cunt as hard as I could.

"FUCK IT! FUCK MY CUNT, DADDY!" Lisa screamed thrusting her hips into my cock. Ramming it deep into her burning hole. "FUCK ME, YOU BASTERD! HARD!"

Poor Nicole sat with her little eyes bugging out of her head watching me fuck Lisa so hard. "You're next." I said looking to her wonderful trim body. I could see that her panties were dripping wet with pussy juice. "It's going to be fun fucking you!" I said, giving her a wink.

I went back to fucking Lisas' big pussy hard as I could. I was slamming into her cunt so hard it hurt me. Our skin slapped together so hard it would sting. The sound of a soaked pussy being used filled all of our ears, slurping; sucking sounds echoed every where.

"Oh, Daddy!" Lisa purred moving into my arms. "That was so good, thank you. But, you didn't cum in me." She gave me a sad look. She wanted my baby in her, growing in her belly.

"You're welcome, baby. "I was looking at Nicole; I needed her little body bad. I wasn't going to cum until I got in her body. "I need something special now." I pulled my cock from her abused cunt and moved towards Nicole. "I need you!"

5.

Fear and excitement filled her eyes. "No, please Sir!" she tried running from the tent but I grabbed her foot and threw her to the ground. She kicked and fought with all her might but was no match for me.

"You know you want this." I showed her my throbbing cock. "I can do it easy or like I did her, it's your choice." She started kicking again and hit me right in the mouth. "Fuck! Now you've fucking had it, bitch!" I slapped her right on her tiny ass. Then I grabbed her hair pulling her to the center of our tent.

"Go get the rope outside. This bitch is going to get it!" I held her down, sticking my cock in her tiny mouth. "Suck it, bitch!" I ordered her and she obeyed my order.

Her tiny mouth took all of me. She worked her head up and down, moaning with each thrust down. It slid into her throat; she would swallow, teasing my hard cock with no mercy. She sucked and sucked trying to drain me of my hot cum but I had plans on shooting it deep in her tender, virgin cunt. I wanted my baby in her belly so bad. She would be the perfect mother. She was so sweet and kind.

"Here Daddy. I can't wait to see you tie her up and fuck her. She dreams of you tying her and just fucking the shit out of her." Lisa flopped down on the ground, watching Nicole suck my cock. "She's good at this! I need to watch her so I can suck you better."

I ran my hand through her hair. "We'll leave the sucking up to her and you get all the hard fucking, OK?"

I knew Nicole could never take what I did to Lisa. She was the kind of girl that was meant to be loved with care, while Lisa was the kind that could take it hard and fast. I loved being able to do Lisa so hard; her mother loved it the same way. Every time we made love, I had to rape her to please her hunger.

Nicole was about to make me cum. "No you don't! I have plans on putting that stuff someplace very nice." I said smiling to her and I caressed her flat tummy. "I plan on filling your insides full." I pulled her up in my arms like a little rag doll; hugging her tight. Then I gently wrapped the rope around her hands.

"I want us to be alone tonight, Sir. It's my first time." She whispered in my ear and began to hump her wet pussy on my hard cock. "Please, Sir!"

"Lisa, get dressed. It's her first time, I want it to be just between us." I told her.

"That's no fare! She watched you fuck me!" she snapped back with a pissed off tone of voice. "So, I should be able to watch you fuck her." She said with her hands on her hips.

I gave her a stern look. "Girl, I know you're not getting pissy with me! If you would have said you wanted it alone, she would have left." I tossed her blouse and shorts to her. "Get dressed, go to the truck and hurry up!"

She put her clothes on and stomped from the tent. "I didn't want her mad at me. It's my first time, Sir. I've wanted you Sir since the first day I came home from school with her." Nicole said with tears running down her pretty face. "And I want it to be special."

I kissed the tears from her eyes while I caressed her tiny nipples. Her little body went wild humping my stiff cock. "I want to be in you girl!" I moaned pulling her panties to the side; giving my cock access to her virgin hole.

"I want you, too, Sir!" she gasped for air as she tried to guide me inside her tender sex. "I hope it doesn't hurt to bad." She moaned when my cock head found her tiny opening. Her fluids ran over my cock, making it a slick instrument of love. The instrument that was going to make her a woman.

I held her in my arms as she started to relax and let my head enter her body. "Go slow. There's no hurry, we have all the time we want." I said moving my left hand to her tiny pussy. I began to gently caress her as she sank down on me. My right hand moved behind her, caressing her tiny firm bottom.

"OH YES!" she moaned loudly when my head went inside her. "OH GOD, IT'S SO BIG, SIR!" her tiny body shook with pain and pleasure as she welcomed it inside. Her muscles squeezed me with no mercy, trying to milk me of my precious seeds. Her arms hugged me tight and her fingernails dug holes in my back.

I kept caressing her ass and pussy, trying to make it easy for her. My hand covered her soft love mound and I gently rubbed her. Making sure she stayed relaxed. "You are so tight!" I moaned, rubbing her beautiful ass. I let my fingers touch her virgin ass; I teased it by rubbing around the little hole.

"It's so good, Sir!" she started moving up and down, letting my swollen cock head move in and out of her petite burrow. Her wet panties kept moving across her sex. "FUCK!" she yelled and stood up ripping off the panties and threw them across the tent. "There, now I'm ready, Sir." She straddled me again and let my head reenter her body.

"Go slow! I don't want to hurt you." I said wiping some perspiration from her face. "Nice and easy." I whispered in her ear. "Slow and easy. Let it do the work. You just relax and slide down on it."

"YES! OH YES!" she cried out as it went deeper in her little, tight hole.

"Nice and slow." I said caressing her pussy mound. My fingers caressed the sides of her mound as my cock excavated its way inside her body. I gently rubbed her, making her relax.

"OH! OH, Sir!" she moaned as my head hit her special place. It was time for her to be a woman. "I'm scared, Sir!" she said looking into my eyes.

"It's fine. It will only hurt for a minute or two." I held her tight. Her body trembled in my arms. "Relax… here goes." And I pulled down on her hips, pushing through her virgin flower.

"OH MY GOD! OH GOD!" she screamed into the night as I tore through her flower. "OUCH! OUCH! IT HURTS!" she sobbed in my ear, I held her rocking her. Her tiny hole spasmed around my head.

"Relax. Let go. Just enjoy it." My hands began to caress her again. "My cock is in you. How long have we waited for this moment? It seems like years." I moved my hands to her back, squeezing her trembling body to mine. "We are one! Joined as lovers, man and his wife." I tenderly kissed her on her lips.

She returned my kiss of love. "Can I really be your wife, Sir? You're going to give me your baby." She slid my cock even deeper in her hole. "YES!" she moaned.

"Yes! You can be my wife." I gave her one more final pull, thrusting my pulsing cock to her core. She locked around me tighter than before, it felt like bands of wire around my cock. "You're wonderful! I love you, Baby!" and I began to shoot my hot cum deep in her wet pussy.

She went wild riding my stiff cock. "YES! YES! GIVE ME YOUR BABY, SIR!" she moved up and down as fast as she could. "Come on, SIR! Give me our baby." She purred as she rammed my cock in and out of her tight little hole. "It fells so hot! It's… it's making me…cum!" she began to shake. "Oh fuck!" she said her tiny body exploded around my thick cock.

"That's my girl. Come on. Do it, cum on my stiff cock." I said holding her trembling body in my arms. "That's my girl. Yes, you're my special girl." I held her so close to me. Her little body must have came ten times that night before she stopped. I held her on top of me; we fell asleep with my cock still deep in her body.

6.

The next morning I woke up with Nicole still on me, her pussy milking me, squeezing her muscles bringing me back to life. Filling her tight pussy full of a nice, long cock.

"Oh girl! Do you want me to fuck you again?" I pushed deeper into her tight hole. "If you keep this up, I'm going to flip you over and fuck the shit out of you." My hands grabbed her tiny ass, pulling her down on my stiff cock.

She fell on my chest when my cock rammed back into her. "You're so hard! I love you, Sir!" her little eyes looked up to me, filled with a sparkle of love.

I held her to me and rolled over, her under me I looked down to her tiny body, my cock rammed deep in her. It looked so good, her lips spread so wide my cock looked like it had torn her apart but it fact, and she took it so good.

"I love you, too! I think I'm going to fill you up again. I want to make sure you have our baby." I said leaning to her lips, I kissed her softly and began to pump her tight little pussy. Pushing deep into her petite body, so deep I lifted her tiny butt off our make shift bed.

Her legs wrapped around my hips, I lifted her to me, and my hands holding her hips in the air I began to fuck her, "Oh my Lord Girl I could fuck this day and night." I said as I thrust in and out of her.

"YES! YES!" she screamed as her head thrashed back and forth. Her eyes were squeezed shut. Her fingers squeezed her nipples and rolled, pulled teased them any way she could.

"OH WOW!" Lisa said when she moved into the tent. Her eyes were gazing on my cock as it used Nicoles' tight pussy. "How did it ever fit in her?" she asked moving even closer to us. She moved against me, all she wore was a small pair of panties, her slit was dripping wet. Her pussy was on my hip; "Can I be next? I'm so horny."

I grabbed her ass, ramming her into me. "Next my ass! I'm going to take turns fucking you both. And, you'll be getting my cum up your cunt, how does that sound?" I pulled her face to mine, ramming my tongue down her throat. I thrust my cock into Nicole, "Can I fuck Lisa?" I asked her.

"Oh yes! Fuck her, Sir!" she moaned pushing her cunt into me. "Fuck us both!" her little hips moved in circles as my cock slid in and out of her body.

I lay her down; I gave her one god push deep in her. I kissed her neck and said. "I hate leaving your tight pussy. But, Lisa needs a good hard fuck!" I moved a little faster, giving her some of what Lisa liked a good hard fuck.

"Daddy! This is so hot!" Lisa moaned moving to the bed, spreading her legs, touching her pussy, rubbing it, grabbing it and then, she pushed her fingers in her cunt. "Mmmm, Daddy, I want your cock! I need it soooo bad!"

I watched her as she used her own cunt; her fingers were coated with slick pussy juice. She moved them to her mouth; slowly licking them clean as her sexy eyes looked to mine. "Maybe, you should lick this clean." I pulled from Nicole and pointed to my cock.

"Daddy!" she moaned and jumped to my cock. Her long tongue licked it like a lizard clean off all of Nicoles' sweet juices. She moved over it, looked at my face and drove it down her throat. Up and down as fast as she could go she fucked her own throat with my hard cock. She would swallow each time she rammed it in, squeezing the head in her throat.

"Fuck!" I laughed and pulled it from her. "I want your cunt, lay down." She did and I rammed it deep in her. "Oh you horny cunt!" I yelled out when her cunt locked on my cock, it squeezed me so nice, giving me a wonderful welcoming.

By this time Nicole sat up and was watching me fuck Lisa. "This is so hot, just like she said." Nicole moaned as she got to watch me fuck Lisa again. Her eyes watched my cock spread her pussy wide each time I rammed it in Lisa. "Fuck her hard! I love watching you do her hard!"

"You do? Maybe I should fuck you like that. Tear your cunt up like I did her." I moved faster, driving it deeper, lifting her ass up with each thrust in. I grabbed Nicoles' tiny nipple, giving it a twist. "Lick her tits!" I said jerking Nicole to Lisas' big tits.

Nicole moved around Lisa's big tits, licking them, sucking the nipples into her mouth. "Daddy! She does it so good!" Lisa moaned holding Nicole firmly to her swaying tits.

"She's a great lover." I replied pulling Nicoles' hips over Lisa; she was on her knees with her ass and pussy lined up to my cock. "I'm ready to switch pussys for awhile." I pulled from Lisa, getting on my knees; I pushed deep into Nicoles' juicy cunt. "Oh yes!" I moaned when her tight insides began to suck me. Her tiny muscles worked me better then the first time I took her. They wanted my cum in her body.

"Daddy, remember, I get your cum this time." Lisa said looking to my cock as it took sweet Nicole. I pumped her harder this time, I wanted to fill her full of cum so bad, but it was Lisas' turn. I had to try to give her a baby too. She wanted one so bad; she wanted to give me the best gift of all.

I looked to her pleading face. "I remember my love. I'm going to give this little whore a good fuck then I'm pumping all my hot cum in your sexy cunt." I pulled her to my mouth and we locked into a deep kiss as I used sexy Nicole. I fucked her hard, like a whore.

"I'M CUMMING! I'M CUMMING!" Nicole screamed when her orgasm ran through her small body. "FUCK ME! MAKE ME CUM, SIR!" her little arms wrapped around my neck squeezing as hard as she could. I could feel her pussy trying to milk my cock of its hot load.

I pulled from her knowing if I didn't her sweet cunt would have made me cum. "No you don't! Lisa gets the cum this time." I said as I moved to my daughter. "See, I told you I'd save it for you." I caressed her face. "Clean this off for me." I pointed to my cock.

Lisa moved to my dripping cock and began to lick off Nicoles' pussy juices. "Mmmm, her pussy taste so good!" she said and then swallowed my stiff cock taking it down her tender throat. Her mouth sucked and licked off any trace of Nicole. "I'm ready! Please!"

I motioned for her to turn around; I wanted to fuck her like a dog, on her knees. "You ready you sexy bitch? I want to fill this hot cunt of yours full!" I slid three fingers deep inside her wet cunt with ease. "Damn! I could put two big ol' cocks up in this hot thing." I said moving my fingers in and out of her soaked pussy.

"One will do! Yours!" she smiled as she spread her legs, getting ready for me to give her a good hard fuck, the kind she loved so much. She lay upper part of her body on the sleeping bad, leaving her wide ass and pussy in a perfect angle for my hard cock to take her.

I caressed her sweet ass. "Baby, this is going to be so fun. Filling your hot cunt full of my cum. Giving you a little baby in your belly. A baby from your, Daddy. You ready my love?" I asked lining up my pulsing cock. Before she could answer I drove it in her to the root, pushing in her so hard, I had to grab her hips so she wouldn't fall forward.

"OH DADDY!" she screamed out when my cock rammed into her burning cunt hole. "It's so good and hard. Fill me full, Daddy, give me a baby." She moaned pushing her big ass back into my throbbing cock pole.

I started pumping her inflamed pussy hard and deep. I wanted to fill her cunt nice and full of my cum. I wanted to make her dream of having my baby come true. I wanted my cum to shoot into her womb, filling it up with baby seeds. "I'm going to my love. My balls are full just for you." I said pumping her even faster. I held her hips making sure my cock could slam into her.

"Oh Daddy! Yes! Faster, harder!" she moaned turning to smile at me. Her pretty eyes were filled with love as she looked up to my face. "Cum in me! Fill my cunt Daddy!" she said in a sexy voice trying to tease me on.

I pumped her faster; the sounds of a pussy being fucked good and hard filled our ears. "You bitch! You made me fucking cum!" I groaned as my cock started to fill her used cunt hole full. "Oh yes! You fucking whore! Your cunt is so good!" I held her hips and pounded my stiff cock deep into her sloppy fuck hole.

"DADDY! DADDY! OH YES!" she screamed again and I felt her tight hole start to explode around my fuck pole. She came hard, her cunt locked around my cock like a pair of Vise Grips. Her tight muscles milked me like a farm girl hurrying to get in from a cold early morning.

I kept driving my cock in her hard and fast. I wanted to make sure her little cunt was full of cum. I fell on top of her and she in turn fell on the sleeping bag. "Fuck, you're a good one to fuck! Was that good baby?" I asked as I lay on top of her with my cock still rammed deep into her abused cunt.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,044 Followers