Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy smiled at him, then kissed him eagerly while holding onto his shaft. They were obviously tongue dueling, and he'd reached up to cup a breast with one hand, his other hand behind her head, holding her to his kiss.

"Mmmm," she sighed, breaking the kiss, "must see to the guests, right?"

He smiled as she turned back, knelt, and undid my camp shorts, easing them down as my cock bobbed into view. I saw Jim checking me out as I had him, and sensed no disappointment in his look as he stared at my goods. Sandy shifted to kneel on both heels and reached out to pull Jim to one side of her, me on the other. "Fantasy fulfillment time," she said to Jim, as she stroked each of us, duplicating one of those porn scenes that are so common.

"Mmmmm," she continued, his cock quickly hardening and growing to full mast, "I think we have two winners here. One for length and one for width - congratulations to me for winning them both!" she chuckled at her own joke. I would have said we had one winner and one tie, but wasn't about to quibble at this stage, especially since all my brains were concentrated down at her hand at the moment.

She continued to jack us simultaneously, doing the same with each hand, whether pulling or circling the heads with her thumbs running over the openings to gather and spread our natural lubrications, or pausing to cradle our scrota (is that a word?), seeming to weigh and measure the balls with her fingers. It was interesting to see the difference, as she could pull up the extra skin as she stroked his shaft, re-covering some of the head with each stroke, while I couldn't offer that variation. I was getting closer, and I knew Jim had to be as well - she really knew how to handle the merchandise and seemed almost mesmerized by the opportunity to do just that.

Well before that became monotonous or anywhere close to boring, she opened her mouth and tongued me from scrotum (now, that is definitely a word) to the tip of my cock in one long lick. Then she turned and did the same to Jim. Our reactions were twins - each of us gasped as we sucked in our breaths at the sudden change in sensation, and each of our cocks twitched upwards automatically, as if they could be any more erect. Sandy giggled, a schoolgirl giggle of glee at being so entertained, and did it a second time to each of us with similar results. Then, that trick done I guess, she looked up at me, pursed her lips into a kiss, and kissed the very tip of my cock, then slowly, ever so slowly, sucked me in, her lips being widened by my cock head then shaft. I briefly wondered if the pony tail was meant to enable seeing her face at this point - intentional or not, it was great to be able to see her face as my cock disappeared bit by bit. She took about three inches into her mouth, her hand at the base, and stopped. I could feel her tongue circle the head, then flick at the tip, then circle again. It was done at such a legato pace that I felt I could sense every cell that was in contact with her mouth, the heat, the liquid, and even the enthusiasm. I reveled in the sensations, only regretting knowing my turn would end, to Jim's direct benefit.

And so it did, as she turned, my cock audibly popping as it left the suction of her mouth. She kept her hand on it, thankfully, as she turned to Jim and repeated the favors, echoing exactly what she'd done with me. I was getting close, as her fingers milked me, and I could see in Jim's face that he was as well.

After completing her routine with Jim's cock, letting it emerge shining and stiff, she took a moment now stroking us both with the same slow rhythm. "Mmmm, that was nice - those are both nice. Earlier today, someone told me I'd better stop, so I did. I notice I'm not getting that from either of you now!"

"I've learned my lesson," I agreed. but I've also got other things on my mind, if you're up for a change of pace."

"I like change, sometimes," she smiled, and I reached down my hand to her. She let go of our dicks and took my hand as I helped her to her feet. I was through seeking corroboration - I'd had plenty, and unless I met objections, I was pretty determined to get to the main course.

Leading her to the bench, I laid her down astride it, her hips at the end of the bench, her legs on each side of it. I arranged her - and she offered no resistance, no doubt had been here before - so that her sex was exposed between her parted legs. Dropping to my knees, I looped my arms under her thighs and kissed first one, then the other thigh just inside and above the knee, then repeating a bit higher, and again higher as I approached her pussy. We all knew what was coming, and it all seemed fine with everyone. As I got to a couple inches from her pussy, I lifted her legs so they were across my shoulders, then finally situated, I licked just barely making contact, from the bottom to the top of her slit, registering the lubrication at her core and hearing her sigh. Just as my tongue got to her clit, she jerked a little, then relaxed. I proceeded at my own pace, again wanting not to regret missing any detail after all this was over. Soon I was tongue-deep in her, her lips around my lips, my face wet with her as I tasted and probed. I watched her as I feasted, and saw her, across her flat belly, between the rise of her breasts, looking down at me as I went, smiling. I was trying to be languid, but she was starting to need more than that. I drew back, "Jim, I think I'm fully occupied and I think she could use a hand," I called. I knew damn well I could manage to have a hand in the action without leaving the oral ministrations, but I wanted his participation, and suspected he did as well.

Jim joined, kneeling beside her. He used one hand to massage her breasts and the other to reach down and start fingering her clit, circling it as I resumed my own tonguing and circling of her opening. It only took a moment of that for her to arch her back, squeeze my head with her thighs, and launch into a mighty orgasm, crying out, "Yes, oh, yes! YESSSS!" as it course through her.

I didn't want to slow the action, so just raised up, lowering her legs off my shoulders, and presented my cock at her pussy, nudging to see if she were ready. She was, thrusting her hips toward me. Needing no further encouragement, I pushed forward and looking down, saw my cock enter her easily. She wasn't loose by any means - was tight in fact, but was so well lubricated by the mixture of her juices and my saliva that there was little resistance, just a glove-like covering of me as I sank into the heat of her. I took my time again, and she seemed to like that, as the remnants of her orgasm had no doubt relaxed her a bit. Slowly, I built the pace, realizing I wasn't going to last all that much longer, and started to add a little oomph at the end of each stroke, driving suddenly to the depth after a more deliberate entrance. With each stroke, I also raised a bit at the very end, hoping to engage her G spot or clitoris, or both. It seemed to work, as she quickly started to breathe more heavily and thrust back at me more vigorously.

"Not long now," I managed to gasp out, giving her one last chance to keep me from coming inside her.

"Yeah, come on, bring it!" she gasped back, and so I did, grabbing her hips and slamming myself into her, my hands on her ass, spreading her cheeks to get maximum depth, and then the surging hit, so violent it was almost a burning as my semen burst along and out of my shaft. She could tell from my cries, and maybe could feel, that I was coming, and it launched her into another orgasm of her own, her heels spurring my ass cheeks, gripping me into her. It was stupendous - I was oblivious to everything there for a bit, and kept humping just because it felt so good and right to do. As I came down, I could gradually find where I was - I'd lost track. My hands still grasped her ass, her heels were now sliding down the backs of my legs to the floor, my head had been thrown back and was now reconnected to my spine somehow, my cock was shrinking but still inside her, my knees - oh, my knees - how could I forget them - were a bit sore but appreciated the convenient and soft rug. I looked up and saw Jim, cock in hand, his eyes eager. Reluctantly (I'd have rather just pulled her down with me onto the rugs and hugged her to me while my cock finished its retraction), I knew he wasn't satiated as I was, and I yielded my position.

He took it, kneeling and using his hands to spread her pussy lips, watching as we both saw a large drop of white appear at the entrance. He was definitely going to find being second sloppy today, and it seemed fine with him. I managed to sit on one of the chairs and watched them.

After looking at her swollen vagina, slick with juices and still retaining almost all my semen, he presented his cock to her, kneeling erect, his cock erect, her seeing him between her legs and obviously wanting his turn. She reached down, pulled his cock to her, and it slid inward. He leaned over and kissed her gently, then more passionately, as he started to hump into her. She received him with easy familiarity, the two of them wore each other like favorite coats, and their fucking, while less frenetic than ours, seemed friendlier, more comfortable, as it should be, I thought.

They fucked, not languidly, but not urgently, for I'd say about 10 minutes. Jim had brought her to orgasm twice, inserting his hand between them to stroke her clit (I assumed, from what I could see, which unfortunately was mostly his ass, but hey, human anatomy does have its limits) when she reached her more vocal one. Finally, without a word, I could see him thrusting more urgently and guessed he was getting close. She knew it, too, and dug her nails into his back to push him over the edge, effectively. Her heels grabbed at his ass as she'd done to me, and he whimpered helplessly for a moment as he came.

Collapsing on her, the two of them hugged and she stroked his hair, almost motherly in her manner. Finally, he rolled away and stood, somewhat shakily. His cock had shrunk to a pudgy three incher, and his uncircumcised head had receded into its turtle shell of loose skin, almost comically. I'm fully aware of what we're born with and what those of us who were cut before our memories formed lost in the process, but as a cut guy, I sure am glad I'm cut, so there.

When he rose, she did as well, stretching beautifully, absolutely unembarrassed, her skin glistening with a thin coat of perspiration, her pussy flushed in pink and I suspected swollen a bit, her nipples now as relaxed as our cocks.

"Hey guys," I had to say, "This was great, stupendous, for me, but if you want some time together . . ."

Jim gave that some thought and stayed silent, and Sandy said, "That may be a good idea, thanks, Tom - you're very understanding."

"How about if I just get back to camping for now, and I'll come by in the morning. If the door's open, I'll come on in. If not, you should both know this was very special for me, something that's never happened, that turned out better than I could have imagined, and that no one else will ever know about. You're both very fortunate to have each other, and I'm blown away that I got to share in this."

And with that, I gathered my clothes, donning them as I found my way back out of the lodge and to my campsite, where I slept very well indeed.

(possibly to be continued)

*****

p.s.

If you liked this, check out my other submissions and let me know your thoughts. If you didn't like it, you probably won't like my others, so save your time.