Camping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers

With a downward glance she replied, "I guess that means you like what you see?"

"What's not to like?" I asked, "You're a good looking woman, even in the dark."

She laughed, "Good, the dark hides a lot, thank God."

"Just one question." I said, "Is that little vee of hair red also?"

She laughed and headed for the water as she replied, "Redder than my hair, if that's what you want to know. And yes it's natural."

I chuckled as I followed her. She waded out until she was about waist deep and then she turned and said, "The waters warmer than I thought it would be." As she turned back she added, "You're not a bad looking guy, yourself. And yes my nipples are hard, along with something else. So don't think you're the only one effected by see someone naked for the first time." Then she dove and swam away from me.

I went under and came up shaking the water out of my eyes. Laura swam out and then circled back towards me. I pushed off and slowly made a long loop of my own. The water felt great. It had been a very long time since I had last been swimming. By the time I was once again standing in waist deep water, I was breathing hard and my arms were tired.

"Boy am I out of shape." I told her between deep breaths.

She laughed and said, "Me to. It's been to long since I've done this."

I looked at her a second and asked, "Swimming or skinny dipping?"

"Both." She answered with a laugh. "I don't normally tell this but I hate clothes. I'd go naked all the time if I could."

I chuckled, "Me to. When I'm home, I never wear anything, unless I have company or it's cold. I guess that makes us closet nudist or something."

She laughed at the mental picture, that brought up. "Have you ever been to one of those nudist camps before?" She asked as she knelt down in the water. The air and especially the light breeze were chilly.

I knelt down close by her and replied, "Nope. I've thought about it, but I never have. I've been to the clothing optional beach on the gulf coast, south of here, a time, or two. It was fun and interesting. It's not really a legal place so you have to be careful. Also a lot of gay guys hang out down there so I felt a little uncomfortable at times."

"Oh, so you were by yourself?" She asked.

"Sure. I don't know anyone, that I would have had the nerve to ask to go with me." I said. "It's not something that comes up very often in conversation around where I live." I added with a chuckle.

She laughed and said, "Sounds like the same kind of place I'm from. Well, next time you decide to go, call me. I don't know if I could do it or not, but I'd at least go with you. I could beat off the gay guy and keep you safe."

When I laughed, she giggled and added, "That wasn't what I meant and you know it."

"I know." I said, "I was just teasing you." After a seconds paused I continued, "I might just take you up on that. Like I said, it's clothing optional. No one has to be nude but what's the point of going there if your not going to get naked. Most of the women I've seen down there, wear either a sexy pair of panties or a bikini bottom and just go topless. From time to time, most all of them lay out and sun, nude."

"It's a tempting thought." She said slowly. "I do have this incredibly small bikini, I bought one time. I've never worn it outside the house. It was one of those vanity things I did, right after I turned forty."

"I'll bet you look stunning in it." I said softly.

She laughed and said, "Stunning in it? There really ain't enough of it for me to be in it. It's more like two Band-Aids and a postage stamp, held together with dental floss."

I laughed and said, "I've got to take you to the beach now, just to see this suit."

She giggled and said, "It's in my bag in Greg's car." After a short pause, she continued, "I thought that if we were in a remote enough area, I might put it on and shock the shit out of him. He'd be drooling all over himself."

I laughed at that and said, "You naughty girl you, teasing the poor animals."

She laughed and replied, "Yeah, that's all I was going to do. He's always wearing this Speedo, that is to small and too tight. I thought I'd show him what skimpy was." She laughed and then added; "I don't think so. I'd end up shocking myself, more than him."

"But your not shocked, skinny dipping in the dark with a guy you hardly know?" I asked.

"That is kind of strange, isn't it?" She replied with a chuckle.

After a moment of thought she said, "Maybe it's the dark or maybe it's the guy, I'm not sure which. Maybe it's a combination of the two." Another pause followed and she added, "You're not Greg. You looked but you wouldn't leer and make crude comments. Actually, I feel quite comfortable naked around you, which I find rather strange on it's own. I wasn't even comfortable naked, around my husband."

"Why was that?" I asked quietly.

She laughed and asked, "Are you sure, you're not a psychiatrist? You ask such pointed questions, one's that make me think."

"Nope, I'm just an old country boy, that's interested in understanding someone he likes." I said in a little bit of a rush, before I could think about it too much.

She looked at me hard for a second, before she said; "I think there's a whole bunch more to you, than just the good old country boy image you present."

She continued to look at me for a second and then relaxed, "I don't really know why I wasn't comfortable around my husband naked. He was a year younger than me but he always acted so much older. He was real reserved and introverted, if you know what I mean. It just didn't seem right some how, as though he would object. He never said anything but after we had been married a while, he just stopped looking at me."

She paused for a moment to sort out her thoughts. "When we were first married, we were always naked around each other, but as time went by..." She let the sentence slowly die. I didn't say anything; I just waited.

After nearly a minute, she said flatly, "I divorced him because I caught him cheating with an ugly fat girl."

With a chuckle, I asked, "Would you have divorced him if it had been a beauty queen, he was sneaking around with?"

She laughed a splashed water at me saying, "Asshole! Yes, I would have but I would have felt better about myself afterwards."

I splashed her and said laughingly, "I knew that. I just wanted to see if you were a redhead or not."

She splashed more water, before she jumped up and dunked me. I came up sputtering, grabbed her around the waist, and dunked her back. The wrestling match was on. For the next ten minutes it was all out war to see who could drown whom. I'm not sure who won, as we ended up laughing so hard we both liked to have drowned.

We moved in closer to shore and sat on the bottom breathing hard, just our heads and shoulders above water. I'm a fairly strong guy, but she was my match. She was strong for her size and quick as a cat.

When I told her so, she laughed and said, "Thank you, kind sir. I haven't had this much fun in years."

I sat there looking at the moon and the bright spread of stars overhead. A sweep of light drew my attention to the bluff behind me. Laura turned as I did and we both ducked lower, our hips and legs were touching as we watched the lights swing on around the turn around. As they went on back towards the main road, I turned my head toward Laura and suddenly found myself kissing her soft lips.

She kissed me back for a moment and then pulled back. "Maybe this isn't such a good idea." She whispered softly.

"Yeah, we might like it, and then where would we be?" I asked softly, a smile on my face.

She grinned and leaned forward to kiss me again. After a moment her tongue flicked at mine and the duel was on, her hand came up to the back of my head, as mine went to hers. Somehow or the other, she ended up sitting on my lap, a leg on each side of me, my arms around her waist and her arms around my neck.

Her breasts were mashed against my chest, I could feel her hard nipples rubbing as we breathed and moved against each other. Her sex was hot, where it was pressed tightly against my ridged manhood.

We finally came up for air, both of us breathing hard. Laura rested her forehead against mine for a second and then she laid her head on my shoulder. One of her arms was still around my neck but the other was now around my back and she hugged me to her, I hugged her back.

I blew out a deep breath and whispered, "Wow!"

She nodded against my shoulder and held me tightly. Not moving, she said softly, "Oh boy, are we in trouble."

When I nodded against the back of her neck, she giggled and asked, "Just how did I end up where I am?"

I shook my head and answered slowly, "I don't have a clue." I blew out another breath and added, "And I'm not complaining in the least."

She giggled again and whispered, "Neither am I. I was just wondering. It had to be a neat trick, one that could only happen in water." I just nodded and held her tight against me.

After a time, she shivered and sat up. The slight movement of her sex against mine made my shaft twitch. She gasped softly and pressed herself tighter to me.

"Oh me." She said softly. "I had better get up from here or I'm going to go boom."

She didn't make a move to get up; she just flexed her hips once and then groaned loudly, another shiver running through her body. She laid her head back on my shoulder and sighed.

"Too late." Was all she said.

I ran my hands up and down her back slowly and then hugged her gently. "It's been a while, I take it?" I asked in a whisper. She nodded her head and sighed again.

After a few minutes, she sat back up and kissed me. The kiss was soft and sweet. When she pulled her head back she said, "I think its time to get out of the water. I know its going to be cold so, lets hurry and get back to camp." She looked deep into my eyes and continued, "I think you'll find a way to warm me up."

With a light peck on my lips, she grinned and stood up; her sex was only inches from my nose. When my hands went to her hips, she laughed and danced back out of my grasp.

"It's cold up here." She said as she headed for the beach and a towel.

She was wrapped in the beach towel and shivering by the time I got there. I grabbed my towel and hastily dried off, before I wrapped it around me and hugged her. I rubbed my hands over her and the towel, trying to warm her.

She cuddled up against me and laughed. "Come on, let's grab our clothes and go do this right."

So just wearing towels we headed back to camp. Climbing the bluff was interesting and fun as she bent over for a hand hold and I licked at her exposed ass cheek. She giggled and climbed faster. Once again on the road above, I turned off the flashlight and we walked hand in hand toward the camp lights.

*****

I dropped our shoes onto the bench of the table as we went by and took our combined clothes from Laura. She went about building up the fire, while I took the clothes to the tent and returned with the two pairs of sweats from my bag. She took the tops of one set, slipped it on, and then removed the towel.

It came down to mid thigh on her and she laughed. "It looks like a dress on me."

She sat down in the chair and started to towel dry her long hair. I put on the other sweat shirt and watched Laura grin, as I tossed the towel on the chair and put on the pants.

I went back to the tent and returned with a brush. I sat down in a chair and motioned for her to sit on my knees. When she did, I started brushing the tangles out of her hair. I worked slowly, so as not to hurt her and anyway, I was enjoying what I was doing. After I had it straight, I took the towel and wrapped it around the long fall of hair, squeezing out the water. I brushed it again.

As I finished she said, "Hey, a girl could end up liking treatment like this."

I laughed and said, "Just part of the service, from the friendly staff, here at Camp Where The Hell Are We."

She laughed and got up, motioning for me to stand up. When I did, she sat down and indicated for me to sit on her knees. I smiled and shook my head. "I'd hurt you." I said, as I pushed her knees apart and squatted between them, with my back to her. My hair only comes to the bottom of my shoulder blades, but it is thick and fine.

She used the towel to dry it and then brushed it. "I've never had anyone besides my barber brush my hair before." I said.

"I find that hard to believe." She replied. "You have great hair. Most guys your age, are either bald or wear their hair short."

I laughed at that. "Guy's my age? Sounds like I'm over the hill or something."

She giggled and was going to say something but I cut her off. "I only started wearing it long about five years ago, so it's kind of new to me. I've thought about cutting it off, but several friends of mine have threatened to kill me if I do."

She said softly, "Add me to that list. I like it, it looks good on you."

When she was through, she handed me the brush over my shoulder and kissed me on the ear. "All done." She said in a whisper, as she nibbled on my earlobe, her arms going around my shoulders. She gave me another quick kiss on the ear and said in a normal voice, "Okay, now get out from between me and the fire, you big ox."

I laughed and stood up, to move over and sit in the other chair. When I was settled, I grinned at her and said, "Yes, Dear."

She looked at me for a second and then laughed her ass off. I chuckled along with her until she calmed down. I wasn't sure what was so funny but I really didn't care. I liked to hear her laugh.

Finally she said, "I was being kind of bossy, wasn't I?"

I chuckled and shook my head, "No, it just brought back memories of a long time ago. Good ones."

"You and your wife must have had a great relationship." She said quietly.

I let my mind wander for a few seconds as I nodded my head. "It was great, once I learned that what I had at home, was much better than anything I'd ever find out running around." I replied in the same tone of voice.

She looked at me hard for a couple of seconds, so I added, "Believe it or not, I was a party animal, once upon a time. I liked to have messed up the best thing in the world. I was lucky; she stuck around long enough for me to discover this for myself. I spent the rest of our time together, trying to make up for my stupidity."

Her look softened and she nodded, "I think in the long run, she was lucky too."

We were quiet for a while after that, each lost in their own thoughts. She sat up, stretched, and then looked over at me. I smiled at her and stood up. She returned the smile and stood up also. I turned the lantern down and took her hand. We walked slowly down to the lower level, where I turned that lantern off. Still without a word spoken, we entered the tent.

Inside, she watched me as I opened one sleeping bag and spread it out on the air mattress. When I opened the other one, she moved to give me a hand spreading it over the other. I tossed the pillow onto one end and started to say something. Quickly her fingers covered my mouth and she shook her head. Then we were there on our knees kissing. Soft and gently at first, but growing more intense and passionate by the moment.

Suddenly she broke away and held me at arms length. She smiled shyly and then grinned as she grabbed the bottom of her sweat shirt and pulled it off over her head. I did the same and then sat down to take off the pants. Her grin came back as my hard manhood came into sight.

Undressed, I moved over onto the bed and laid down, as she followed me. I pulled the sleeping bag up over both of us, as she came into my arms. "Now where were we?" She asked softly, and the kiss started again.

Somewhat later, I rolled her over onto her back and entered her slowly, her hips moving up to greet and meet me half way. Our bodies rocked together slowly, passion building even higher. Her hips moved faster and mine followed suit. A low groaning moan announced her orgasm and mine was right behind. As I came, hers seemed to increase several notches as I held myself still, deep inside her body.

Our bodies slowly relaxed and she sighed deeply, her hands wandering slowly over my back. I kissed her lightly on the lips and her eyes opened, a soft smile spread across her face. We lay like this, looking into each others eyes, smiling, until my softening member slowly slipped from her.

With a grin, I rolled over onto my side, pulling her with me. She settled her head on my arm and we intertwined our legs. The warm wetness of her against my upper thigh, my limp manhood against her lower belly. She sighed and snuggled up tighter, as my hand slowly explored the smooth curves of her back, butt, and hip.

*****

I woke up to find Laura straddling my hips; my once again ridged manhood enfolded in her slit, as she slipped back and forth along my length. When my eyes opened, she grinned, and said, "Good morning."

I glanced at the open tent flap for a second, to see light gray daylight. I smiled and looked up at her. She raised her hips, as her hand went between us, she lifted me up and positioned me in her opening.

I said, "Good morning, to you." And then groaned as she lowered herself down onto me. She sank slowly, until she was once again sitting on my hips. A slow hiss escaped her lips, the whole time.

"Oh yes, it is." She said softly and grinned again, as her hips moved slowly up and down. "And it's getting better by the minute."

My hands went to her hips and slowly followed the curve of her waist upward to caress the soft globes of her breasts. As I brushed my fingertips over her hard nipples, she arched her back and tilted her head back. Her hips settled tightly against me and she rocked her hips faster. I rolled a nipple between my thumb and forefinger and her hips ground into me, a sharp gasp forming on her lips.

Her head came forward and she leaned forward, her hands coming to rest on my chest. I cupped both her breasts and squeezed gently. She arched her head back and rubbed herself hard against me, her clit working against my pelvic bone. A low moan started deep in her chest and rose in volume as she came, her hips still moving but slowly, firmly against me.

Her hips slowed even more and finally stopped, as her head came forward, and she leaned down to kiss me. The kiss was soft and sweet, but with a hungry overtone. When she sat back, her hips started to move with a new urgency, a new energy. Her eyes shut for a second and then opened again.

"Hmmm, the only way to start the day." She said and grinned down at me.

For the first time, I moved my hips upward. She bit at her lip as her eyes closed again. Her hips set a rhythm and mine followed in counterpoint. The soft slapping sounds of her ass making contact with my thighs filled the tent.

Her mouth opened but no sound came out, as she sped up and slammed hard down against me. I followed suit and the slapping sounds became louder and sharper. My hands went to her hips to steady her, as my eyes followed her bouncing, swaying breasts.

Her face was almost blank and then she slammed against me once more and froze, only her hips were moving. Her hands went to her nipples, rolling them and pulling on them as she worked her hips. I could sense she was nearing her flash point and I wasn't far from it myself. Suddenly her inner muscles grabbed at me and a hot wetness ran along the length of my cock.

"Oh, yes!" She yelled as I came with her. The hot jets of my cum mixing with her juices. Her upper body jerked each time I shot and her stomach rippled and flexed. My hands on her hips pulled us tightly together.

How long we stayed this way, I do not know? Slowly her body relaxed and I realized that my hips were arched a couple of inches off the mattress. I relaxed and slowly lowered myself down. As she followed me down, a shiver ran up and then down her body.

TxRad
TxRad
5,947 Followers