Camping Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
My tawdry affair during a family camping trip.
3.1k words
4.48
116.5k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers

Chapter 01: Silhouettes

My wife noticed the couple first. They had moved into the campsite across from ours and after an hour, they were still setting up their tent. She nudged me and pointed out why; I followed her gaze. The pair were making out. Again. Every time they picked something out of the car and moved it to the picnic table, they would stop and kiss each other.

"At first, it was just a quick peck," my wife laughed. "Now they can't keep their hands off each other."

It was true. They were standing atop the rolled-out tent, lips locked. She had shoulder-length red-hair, and and a voluptuous, curvy figure. He was a bit pudgy and soft, but she was clearly attracted to him. Red had her arms around his neck and was kissing him like there was no tomorrow. Her legs straddled one of his thighs, and she was grinding her hips up and down, while he held her there with both hands squeezing her ass cheeks.

The rumble of a nearby thunder storm startled them both back to their task of setting up camp. With the show interrupted, I gave my wife a peck on the cheek and we went back to our own business: pulling clothes off the line and buckling down for the oncoming rain shower.

When we had finished, I noticed their tent still wasn't up -- despite their focused efforts.

"I'm going to go give them a hand," I told my wife.

As I walked over, Red was flipping one corner of the tent back and forth, looking at both sides.

"I'm not even sure the tent is the right side up ... is this the top?" She was in her mid to early twenties, I guessed. No wedding or engagement ring either. The boyfriend was walking back from the car with a bag of tent poles.

"Rain is coming soon. Need some help with that tent?" I asked.

"Thanks," Red said, looking up at me. She had beautiful, green eyes, ruby red lips and a gorgeous smile. She was a head shorter than me, perhaps 5'4". Her curves, which I had mostly admired from the back, where just as lush and shapely up front. I almost wept from the sight of her ample cleavage as she rose and sauntered over to me.

"I'm Stephanie," she extended her hand to shake mine. She didn't let go, but instead tugged me toward their campsite. "This is my boyfriend, Michael."

Michael came over and shook my hand.

"I'm Frank Peters, from across the way," I pointed across the road, to where our RV was parked at a nearby site.

The rain drops started to pelter down on the tree canopy above, cutting introductions short. I set Michael to the task of putting the tent poles together and grouping them by size, while Stephanie and I flipped the tent over so that the right side was up. I suggested we move the tent to an area that was a bit higher ground, so they wouldn't be sleeping in a puddle. They didn't have a ground cloth, so I ran back to our site to grab a spare tarp and brought it back to them. I showed them how to rig up the tent, and where to stake down the edges and supports.

By the end, the rain was coming down quite a bit harder. All of our clothes were getting wet and my eyes kept drifting to Stephanie. Her tank top clung tightly to every curve of her body. No bra, nipples straining hard against the wet fabric -- there's no doubt she'd take first prize in a wet T-shirt contest, if the camp ever held one. But this was a family camp and that wasn't likely to happen.

"Thanks, Frank," Stephanie smiled at me, as Michael's arm tugged her around the waist, into the tent.

The tent was zipped shut and I heard Stephanie giggling. I imagined them untangling themselves from those very wet clothes and then carrying on with whatever came next. I made my way back to our RV, horny as hell, but knowing with three kids in the camper, there wasn't much chance of getting the missus alone. We played a rousing game of Monopoly instead.

From the kitchenette of our RV, I could see Stephanie and Michael's tent. It was shaking back and forth in such a way that certainly wasn't caused by the wind or rain. Those two were going at it like rabbits. Crazy kids.

-----

It rained all night and I didn't see Stephanie or Michael for most of the next day. Their tent was still up, but their car was gone. I presume they had gone off hiking or to explore some nearby tourist attractions.

Their car pulled back in to the campsite shortly before dusk. They prepared their dinner with the same distractions and pace as they had set up their tent. They couldn't keep their hands and lips off each other, and spent more time at the picnic table making out than cooking.

Later that night, much later, I was returning from the bathhouse. The bathhouse was a long walk from our camp area, but I preferred running water and porcelain toilets over the porta-potties that were closer to the site. As I came around the bend, I saw the glow from Stephanie and Michael's site. The kids were up late.

It wasn't until I got a bit closer that I saw what they were up to. There was a lantern inside the tent and the light cast their shadows on the tent wall. Michael was standing, his head stooped so that it didn't hit the top of the tent. Stephanie was on her knees in front of him.

I slowed my pace, so as not to make loud, crunchy noises on the gravel foot path. Rather than walk quietly by, I veered off the path and tip-toed closer to their tent. Nylon tent walls provide almost no barrier to sound, so none of their noises were muffled.

"Jesus, Stephanie," Michael gasped.

The silhouette of Stephanie's head was bobbing back and forth along Michael's shadow cock. Her hair was bunched in a pony-tail and it bobbed back and forth with her motions. I could hear slurping noises, too, as she sucked and gobbled his meat.

Michael's shadow made a motion toward the light source. There was a "click" and the light went out. I was plunged in darkness.

"Hey!" Stephanie exclaimed. "Turn that back on!"

"Look what you're doing," Michael clicked the lantern back on. He turned Stephanie's shadow head in my direction. The silhouettes were clear, not blurry ... it was as if two-dimensional, naked figures were staring directly at me.

Stephanie noticed the shadows they were making for the first time. She was still kneeling, staring directly at me -- or rather, staring directly at her shadow, which I was also staring at from the other side of the tent wall. One of her hands was stroking Michael's cock, and she giggled in delight.

"I like to see what I'm doing," Stephanie turned toward Michael, her chin up looking toward his face. Michael turned his face toward hers. The shadow figures, one kneeling, one standing, stared at each other, while she slowly stroked his shaft. Stephanie kept staring upward while sticking out her tongue, then running it slowly from the base of his cock, all along the shaft, right up to the tip. Michael's breath came out with a whoosh.

"Besides," Stephanie's shadow stroked Michael's cock with her hand again. "It's nearly midnight. Everyone went to bed hours ago."

Her hand kept stroking, while her other hand came to her face. She lifted one finger to her lips, telling him to be quiet. I stopped breathing.

The only sound was the surrounding nightlife. Peepers peeping, wind swishing through the leaves, a distant owl ... and then the slow, steady slurping noise as Stephanie took Michael back down her throat.

"Mmmpf, mmmpf, mmmpf," Stephanie gurgled. She had both of her hands on Michael's thighs. Her breasts swayed freely with the movement of her neck and shoulders. She was a busty little thing with globes so perfect, I thought they had to be fake. Her own excitement was evident from the shadow cast by her hardened nipples, perfect tips on those perfect, pear-shaped breasts.

"Oh, shit," Michael gasped, "I'm going to cum."

"NOOO!" Stephanie cried out. She quickly spun around, dropping to hands and knees, sticking her butt high in the air.

"Fuck me," she pleaded.

Michael dropped to his knees and took his cock in one hand. Stephanie's shadow squirmed impatiently. Her hair flipped back as she turned to look back at him.

"Slow," she whispered.

"Fuck that," Michael said, and buried his cock deep inside her.

"Ohhhh!" Stephanie yelped. Then, "Mmmmm, yes!"

"Oh, Jesus, Stephanie. Oh, fuck!"

Michael held Stephanie's hips and was pumping for all his might. My own cock was rock hard, and I noticed for the first time that it was in my hand as I stroked off to the wild show before me.

But it was a short show. Michael panted, shoved a few more times, and then pulled out to ejaculate all over Stephanie's backside. Shadow jets of cum burst from his cock and splattered her.

"Oh, gawd, baby, that was amazing," Michael sighed, lowering himself down atop her.

"Mmmm," Stephanie purred. "Can you do it again? I'm not done yet."

"Ugh," Michael kneeled up. "I got jizz all over my belly. Ha!"

"Want me to lick it off?" Stephanie rolled over onto her back, and gestured with one finger for him to come down and join her.

"Nah, I'm going to go take a hot shower, get all this sweat off me, too."

"Michael!" Stephanie said in a pouty voice. Her shadow propped up on one elbow.

"I'll be right back and squeaky clean -- then we can go again." Michael's shadow was already fumbling through a backpack, pulling out clothes, towel and a toilet kit. When I heard the zipper sound of their tent doorway, I realized the predicament I was in. I was five feet from their tent, directly in Michael's path to the wash house, with my shorts unzipped and my cock in my hand.

As quietly as I could muster, I tip-toed around a nearby tree -- and hoped that my clothing was dark enough that I would blend in.

Michael soon walked past my position, clicking his flashlight on a few yards past camp. I breathed a sigh of relief. Inside, I heard Stephanie swear softly.

"Fucking bastard."

I decided to make good on my retreat. I tucked my cock back into my pants and started to quietly sneak out of their camp. I didn't see the tree root that tripped me, sent me stumbling for a few thundering steps, nor the twig that I stepped on with a loud crack.

"Michael?" Stephanie called from inside the tent.

Crap. What to do? My mind raced. I could just run through the night, she'd never see me. Although with my luck, I'd probably run straight into a tree. Best to out with the truth.

I looked back at the tent. The lantern was still on, Stephanie was lying prone on the ground, propped on one elbow.

"Ahh, no, Miss Stephanie. It's Frank Peters from across the way."

"Frank Peters ..." Stephanie sounded like she was trying to remember something. "Oh, the Outdoorsman."

So that's the nickname I earned for helping them set up camp. Well, it fit, I suppose ... except for this last attempt at sneaking away unheard.

Stephanie's shadow was holding a long, slim object in one hand. Her shadow face was staring at it intently.

"How long have you been outside our tent, Mr. Peters?" Stephanie asked pointedly.

Stephanie's silhouette rolled back on to hands and knees, and I watched as she reached behind her with the cylindrical object. Her shoulders lowered to the ground, so that her ass was high in the air. Her back was arched and she slowly slid the object into her pussy. A dildo. It's shadow was plain as she let go of it. Stephanie had turned her head to watch her own shadow, and the shape she was making on the tent wall.

"Ahh, quite a while, actually," I admitted softly.

She must have known I was watching every move her shadow made. Still, she did it anyway, reaching between her legs, grasping the dildo and slowly sliding it deeper into her pussy.

"Ohhhh," she and I both shivered.

Stephanie slowly pulled the dildo out.

"Well, I'll tell you what, Mister Frank Peters from across the wayyyyyyyy," as she spoke the last word, her hand plunged the dildo back into cunt.

"My boyfriend left me in a bad sort of way," her hand was motioning the dildo in and out of her pussy now, in short, exaggerated strokes. "He's likely to be gone a good half-hour. Mmmmm, unh-huh."

I could see the shadow cast by her other hand now. It was a quick blur as it strummed her clit, while her first hand continued to drive the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhh, mmmm," her breathing was becoming short and shallow. "So you can either watch the show from out there, or come in here and finish me off proper."

I could hardly believe my ears. Did this cute, young thing just invite me into her tent? While her boyfriend was a short walk away at the shower house?

"I know you're married and stuff -- ohhhh, gawd," her hand was really twiddling at her clit now. "So I'll understand if you just want to watch me cum from out there. Mmmmmnh! But I sure would prefer the alternative."

That melted all my resolve. I proceeded straight for the tent and unzipped the door with one hand while unzipping my fly with the other.

"Ohh, goody," Stephanie said, sliding the dildo out of her pussy, and lifting herself to hands and knees as I came through the door. She looked back at me with a coy little smile and a wink. "You can leave your boots on."

She didn't want to waste anytime undressing me and frankly neither did I. I had no idea how long Michael was going to be, but I knew there would be hell to pay if I was still here when he got back.

"Wow," Stephanie whispered. I followed her gaze down. She was staring at my cock. It was already thick and hard. Stephanie licked her lips.

"Eat your heart out, Michael," she purred, wiggling her butt in the air invitingly. I knelt down between her legs, spreading them a bit wider to open her more.

"Are you ready for this, lass?" I asked, giving her one last chance to back down.

"Oh, so fucking ready," she whispered. "But slow to start, ok?"

Her pussy was dripping wet, and I rubbed my cock along the surface to get it slick with her juices.

"Mmmmm," Stephanie sighed. "So hard, so wet."

I held her slim waistline and started to slowly sink my cock into her hot, wet pussy.

"Unnnhhh," Stephanie moaned. Inch by inch, I pushed myself into her. Slowly, she pushed back, impaling herself onto me. When my pelvis was tight against her ass, we both pushed harder, grinding into each other.

"Jesus, you're big," she whispered.

"Jesus, you're tight," I whispered at the same moment.

We both laughed, and then gasped, as the laughter made my cock twitch and her vagina tighten reflexively.

She started to ease herself forward slowly, gripping me tight with her vaginal muscles while sliding off me. I made no motion, letting her feel the sensation of her tight, wet pussy sliding along me. When she was almost all the way off my cock, I gripped her hips and slowly pulled her back down onto me.

"Oh. My. God." she cried. Literally, sobs and tears mixed with her breathing.

"Are you ok?" I asked gently.

"Yes," she whispered, repeating the motion, sliding off, gripping me tight with her cunt and then sliding back onto my cock slowly. "Oh, fuck, yessss. You're so much bigger."

I didn't have much time to revel with pride, because I could feel her picking up the pace. I took that as a queue that we were done with slow. Her tempo increased, stroke after stroke, and I met every one of her pushes back with a forward thrust of my own.

My balls were slapping the lips of her pussy, and as her ass cheeks slapped against my pelvis, it made a rhythmic twhap-thwap-thwap sound. Ahh, the sounds of nature.

"I'm going to cum," she whispered hoarsely.

"I'm waiting for you, babe," I told her.

She reached back with one hand, grabbing behind me, pulling me forward with all her strength. No more kind and gentle, I started plowing into her, spreading her and pushing her deep into the air mattress.

"Yes. Yesssss. YESSSSSS!"

We were in a frenzied pace now. Her body was starting to shudder uncontrollably.

"Oh, fuck. Cum inside me," she begged. "Cum inside me, please. Fill me up. FUCK ME!"

Her voice was quite loud at this point and I worried she might waken nearby campers. Her entire body started to quiver, and she rammed back against me harder and harder. She buried her face into her pillow and started to scream as her orgasm ripped through her. I explodded that moment, too, pumping her full of my seed. Her hands were balled into fists and banging into the pillow while she screamed shrilly into it. I had never experienced such an intense, wild fuck.

"Oh god," she cried, at last. "Oh, shit."

Gradually, our bodies came down from ecstasy. The trembling of our bodies eased, our breathing slowed.

She slid herself slowly forward, coming off me. When I was fully out, she quickly spun around to hug me. She wrapped both arms around my neck and looked at me with those sparkling green eyes.

"YOU are FUCKING AMAZING," she said, then kissed me. It was a long, deep, passionate kiss, with neither of us wanting to come up for air.

"We. Have. To. Do. That. Again." Each word Stephanie spoke was punctuated by a short, feverish kiss.

In for a penny, in for a pound, I thought.

"Tomorrow night, 7:00 pm. My wife, her sister and the kids will be at candy bar bingo. I'll be alone in the RV for about 2 hours."

Stephanie looked at me, pure joy on her face. "RV? Fuck, yeah!"

To be continued ...

Yesarub
Yesarub
468 Followers