Camping All Summer Pt. 02

Story Info
A wife enjoys summer freedom and extra-marital lovemaking.
2k words
4.07
49.4k
23
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/27/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona though she looked pretty sexy in her clinging, lightweight white dress. The lines of her white bra were quite apparent and Eric seemed to enjoy the view as they chatted over dinner in the upscale yet casual restaurant. The air conditioning made the dining room downright cold, and Fiona was very aware that neither dress nor bra could contain her nipples. Eric's nipples were also prominent, and he laughed when Fiona joked that it was very 'nipply in here'.

After supper, Eric suggested a walk on the beach, and Fiona went along with that idea, although her mind was dwelling on a plan to get Eric back to the campground and get a little tequila flowing in her trailer. Fiona knew that tequila would allow her to through caution to the wind. Plus, it gave her something to blame if anything went wrong.

Eric's hope of a romantic sunset fizzled as the clouds rolled in. A few subtle rumbles of thunder gave Fiona her opportunity: let's go back to my trailer Eric honey. She caught herself on uttering the word 'honey' - where was this going, where would it lead? Just a one time fling? A summer fling?

When they pulled into Fiona's campsite the red clay roads were slick with rain. They ran from Eric's SUV to her trailer, Fiona starting to slip in the wet red mud. Eric caught her, and they slithered through the door before a vivid flash followed by a loud crack split the evening a mere second later.

Fiona's dress was just a little wet, and she went to the bedroom to remove it, returning in a camisole and shorts. Fiona joked with Eric that she was giving 'the girls' the rest of the evening off, as she was braless under the camisole.

I like the view Fiona, a lot, smiled Eric.

Fiona grabbed the bottle of tequila she had purchased late that afternoon and filled a couple shot glasses. None for me, said Eric with a smile - but go for it yourself. Fiona looked at him with surprise. Eric told her he had sworn off booze - he'd tell her the details another time.

Fiona downed both shot glasses in rapid succession, then snuggled up to Eric on the couch.

Eric leaned in for a kiss, Fiona threw her arms around his neck ...

When they came up for air, Fiona poured two more shot glasses of tequila, downed them both. She started to unbutton the remaining buttons of Eric's shirt. What about your husband, Eric said calmly.

Jon and I have a great marriage, but, its different now. See, Jon has erectile dysfunction - it came along quite suddenly, we wondered why, then we found out that he has type II diabetes - must have for a while.

What about Viagra, Cialis and that stuff, Eric inquired?

Tried that. Jon could get semi-hard, but couldn't enter me. He had some weird side effects, and after her told his doctor she said to stay away from the stuff.

But, enough about my husband Eric. He knows we are on a date, he is very OK with it and told me to have fun, no limits.

With that, Eric smiled and raised Fiona's camisole.

Fiona awoke to sunshine glowing between the curtains. She was in the arms of a muscular man, a man not her husband. She had a dry mouth and a bit of a headache - damn tequila. Memories of the night started to come back, memories of how she shattered her marriage vows.

Eric had carried her to the bed, pulling her cotton panties off, pinning her to the mattress while they kissed. His shorts and briefs slid off, he alternately kissed her lips and suckled her nipples, while pressing his cockhead against her very wet pussy. Oh, what a cock!

Fiona was accustomed to Jon's 6.5 inch cut cock from his pre-impotence days, slightly larger than average, and fairly thick. But Eric, oh Eric, was packing a cock a good two inches longer, much thicker, and very obviously uncut. Not just uncut, but with a foreskin long enough to cover most of his glans even when fully erect.

While Fiona had shopped for tequila the previous afternoon, she hadn't bought condoms. The thought never crossed her mind. She was not on any birth control; in fact she had never used anything artificial with Jon other than condoms, which they both hated. The rhythm method, coitus interuptous and occasionally condoms had been their methods of birth control but that was in the past - given Jon's erectile dysfunction there was no need for any kind or even thought of birth control. Suddenly, a thought flashed through her mind - she was sure she was ovulating yesterday and she could not remember Eric slipping a condom on.

As Eric slept, Fiona reached her phone, checking for messages. There were several from Jon, wondering how the date went. Fiona then texted that it went well and they had a great dinner and lots of fun after in spite of the storm.

A few minutes later John sent a fresh text - what kind of fun? Is he with you now?

Fiona paused - Jon pretty much knew ...

Yes Jon, he is here in bed with me, sound asleep.

Tell me all about it, Jon texted ...

So Fiona told Jon about the tequila, about Eric pinning her down, entering her, fucking her hard, how huge he is and uncut, how she climax many times without once touching her own clit or using a vibrator, and how Eric finally shot ropes of semen directly into her.

You didn't use a condom?

I never thought of that.

Fiona - when did you last have your period?

Jon - I think I slipped up - I'm pretty sure I was ovulating the last 2 days.

Fiona - we're a little old for a baby - the risks - if we were ten years younger this would different - as we both wanted another but.

Jon, what do I do?

I'll look into it - research the risks of a pregnant 45 year old. In the meanwhile, you just have fun. This is your first fucking in four years - your first good fucking in nearly 8 years, likely your best fuck ever. Its too late for condoms now. Seduce him sober Fiona. Have a fun morning. Then we'll talk.

Jon, I love you so much ...

Fiona, I love you too - so so much ...

Jon was both scared and excited. He had had cuckold fantasies for years. His erectile issues only fueled those fantasies further. Fiona needed to be fucked, deserved to be fucked. Jon could separate love from sex. He took his joy now in kisses and cuddles. He offered his tongue and hands for her satisfaction and release, but Fiona only occasionally sought that.

Jon remembered the time he left work early as he was feeling unwell. He came in the house, heard Fiona moaning. He thought she might have been injured. When he entered the bedroom she had a huge dildo in her and was talking to someone on the phone. Jon quietly retreated, not wanting to startle or embarrass her.

Later, Jon had the opportunity to check her phone and discovered that Fiona had a Literotica account and had exchanged messages with men. Jon formed a plan in his mind to give Fiona opportunity and privacy to achieve sexual satisfaction. Fiona had never been on the pill, never used an IUD. When they were young and sexually active, they sometimes used condoms, but they both hated them. Mainly, they timed their lovemaking around her cycle. However, Jon was well aware that Fiona's libido skyrocketed when she was ovulating.

Eric woke up with a start. He was in a strange bed with a beautiful older woman. A married woman. A mother. The events of the night came back to him. They made love, passionately. She had got herself a little drunk and had clearly wanted to shed any inhibitions. He had pinned her down, taken her, forced his large cock deep insider her, and she loved it. He had a new pack of condoms in his SUV that he had bought before taking her to dinner. He didn't use them. It was not that he didn't want to go back out in the rain to grab them. He didn't want to use them last night.

He didn't want to use them now either. But he sure wanted her.

She was laying there awake, thinking. He kissed her, rolled over on top of her. Pinned her, his cock rock hard. She returned his kisses but just lay there, her legs spread. His cock pressed against her labia. He held it there, slowly increasing the pressure, then a flood of moisture greeted him and he forced his way in, deep, bumping her cervix, her legs wrapping around his body to draw him in deep.

Fuck me HARD screamed Fiona.

Three times they made love that morning. Eric was plain worn out, but Fiona had no such limits. Eric, exhausted told her he needed to go and left after a long lingering kiss. Fiona was filled with his seed. He had pounded her pussy with an energy level that Jon just never had. Jon was always gentle, so lovingly gentle. Too gentle. In the old days when Jon could get hard, Fiona needed to use a vibrator on her clit to climax. Even then, sometimes she needed to fake an orgasm.

But with Eric, there was no vibrator, not even fingers on her clit. It was all his massive uncut manhood, pounding her pussy, rubbing her g spot, his huge balls brushing her outer labia, his glans pressing against her cervix. Each time he ejaculated, he held his huge cock deep within her, his glans pressed hard against her cervix, a mix of pain and pleasure, his semen offered the shortest possible path to her womb.

There was no oral sex. That was fine with Fiona. She never liked giving oral to a man, and while she somewhat enjoyed receiving oral it paled in comparison to the delights of a good old fashioned fucking. Missionary was always Fiona's favourite position; she liked feeling submissive and vulnerable.

Fiona sighed. She knew her weakness. She had her best climaxes when there was a risk of becoming pregnant.

Fiona checked her phone. Jon had left several text messages. One stood out - go to a pharmacy and get plan B. She gave him a call. Go there, get it, take it, then we'll have a nice long talk.

Fiona drove to Charlottetown to get the package from the pharmacy. After taking the levonorgestrel, she drove to Victoria Park, laid a blanket on the grass and gave Jon a call.

Jon was calm, re-assuring and supportive. Fiona tried to apologize, to say it would never happen again. But Jon told her she needed what he could not give her. He told her he delighted in her delight and asked her to describe their morning lovemaking.

Jon, Eric is huge. Like a horse. Uncut feels so different, so good. His balls are huge too, they brush against my labia, driving me wild. He is so muscular, he just pounds away.

But Jon, honestly, while the food was good, last nights dinner is awkward. Eric is distant, there is something troubling him. There was no connection other than a sexual connection. For me, he is lover material, nothing more.

Jon reminded her that she should rest for the next couple days while on the Plan B, then she could go back to fucking Eric. Hopefully all summer.

After the phone call, Fiona felt better. She then saw a test from Eric - Did I wear you out?

Fiona replied: Yes you did, lol. But I'll be game for more in a couple days. I'm seeing the sights of Charlottetown now.

Eric sighed. He liked Fiona. It was the first time, the first time, since ...

The muscular phys-ed teacher quietly sobbed in the privacy of his trailer.

Back at the campground pool, Samantha, an early 30s blonde single mom, played with her 8 year old son. A strange turn of event will bring Jon, Fiona, Eric and Samantha together in a most unusual way. For behind every pretty or handsome face lies a story of a human being, with joys and troubles. A sexual side. And, a life side.

To be continued ...