Camping and Found My Love

Story Info
Camping trip turns into love.
1.9k words
4.07
22.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eric3890
Eric3890
11 Followers

My name is Eric. I went camping with my friend Justin this weekend and his wife Lana and his sister Bonnie was there. I told them I couldn't make it to the lake because of my car but I got a ride to the road and surprised them. I walked around the trees blocking the way and the first one to see me was Bonnie. I looked at her and moved my finger saying come here and she started running to me not telling them why. She leaped in my arms and I held her off the ground for a few seconds.

When I finally set her down I leaned to her giving her a quick kiss which shocked her a bit I think. But she grabbed me by the arm and led me the rest of the way. I shook Justin's hand and got a hug from Lana. They were sitting around the fire talking because it was getting dark. I sat down with Bonnie still on my arm and Justin just giving me a look because he knew we weren't dating. But at the time I didn't think much of it because it was good to have someone who cares about you. After maybe twenty minutes Bonnie said she wanted to go for a walk and Justin and Lana were already tired from the fishing they did before I got there. I asked if she wanted me to go and of course she said yes. Justin came close to my ear and said "behave" then just walked away. Bonnie and I started walking down the road toward the lake and since it was dark and no street lights out there she hold my tightly.

I asked "Are you sure you want to go for a walk you seem scared?"

"I'm not scared just cold."

So I put my arm around her shoulder and we walked to a point out on the lake just feet from the water and sat down in a clear patch of dirt. We sat close but not touching as we talked about stuff like what was our first sexual experience and how old were we. The sky cleared and I laid back to look at the stars then Bonnie did the same. Except she laid her head on my arm near my chest and by reaction I put my arm around her pulling her a little closer to me. We sat like that for what seemed like forever just holding each other closer than we ever have.

"I have a Question for you." I said.

"Ask away."

"Would you accept a kiss from me?"

"I don't know."

With that answer I hesitated but still put my finger under her chin and kissed her softly on the lips. She breathed heavy afterwards but rolled on top of me. With both my hands on the sides of her face I said "You are so beautiful." and kissed her again this time with more passion and roughness. We kissed like that for maybe 15 minutes and fell asleep right by the lake. I awoke to Justin standing over us with a slightly mad look on his face. I shook Bonnie lightly and she opened her eyes and looked straight into mine. She didn't notice Justin at first then jumped when she did.

"I thought I told you to behave Eric."

"We didn't do anything." I said.

"So why are you two laying together."

"We were clod and fell asleep is that a crime?"

"When it comes to my little sister yes that is."

"Hey I'm 18 I can take care of myself Bro." Bonnie yelled out.

"Look I know you are my best friend Eric but I will not hesitate to kick the shit out of you if you hurt her."

"Ok but you don't have to worry I love her very much."

She looked at me shocked. "You do?"

"Yes I do." After saying that she put her arms around my neck gave me a kiss and just held onto me.

"Well fine but I will be watching you." Justin said.

The rest of the day was mostly fishing till about 7 o'clock then we went to the camp again to get the fire going. Justin said me and Bonnie better behave tonight because their parents are joining us later. Since I didn't have a sleeping bag or tent to sleep in I was going to sleep with Bonnie. Of Course Justin didn't like that but Bonnie won the argument. Bonnie and I went to the tent early; we were tired because sleeping on hard dirt doesn't give you much rest even if you sleep all night. As we laid there mostly making out or touching each other we heard a car pull up and knew it was her parents so we got decent and just laid together, her head on my chest with her hand around to my side and my arms around her. We pretended to be asleep when we heard the tent open we still just laid there and heard her mom say "Oh they look so cute together." I was happy she approved of us and I tightened my grip on her and she knew why so she did the same. "Oh we shouldn't wake them." her mom said softly then closed the tent. After the tent was closed we looked right in each others eyes and I could see the love deep in her heart. That night was the first time we would share each others bodies. I have never felt so close to anyone in my entire life.

With the light of the fire we made love slowly and passionately. She sat in front of me with love and begging in her eyes. I reached up to her face and grazed her cheek stroking softly up and down then finally taking her head and pulling it to mine and we kissed which started the flame of the night. I pulled the tank top she had on over her head as she still looked straight into my eyes. She pulled my t-shirt off after that and kissed my chest. She had the best pair breasts I ever had the privilege to see and feel. She was beautiful even more so in the light of the fire behind her. I laid her down and placed a soft kiss starting with her smooth moist lips then down her neck while taking in the scent of her body. Her breasts were beautifully round with perfect half dollar auroras standing up a half inch; I gave each a kiss moving down her body to her straight smooth stomach, around her belly button, and then to the edge of her shorts. Putting my fingering inside the elastic s bands and sliding them down her lushish tan legs. I started my way back up her legs again giving her a kiss every few centimeters.

When I got to her wet pussy it was smooth and slick the most intoxicating sight that I couldn't get enough. I placed a kiss on her inner thighs and then the top of her slit and just barely moving down putting one kiss after the other. When I kissed the entrance to her vagina I licked very softly then harder listening to the low moans she made. After a few more seconds of tasting her incredible juices I slid my shorts down releasing my hard member. I have never been so hard for someone in my entire life. She put her hand on my head moving my head up to look at her. Her eyes were begging for me to enter her which made me that much more hard. I moved up to her mouth kissing her hard and I broke the kiss to watch her face. I felt my way to my hard cock and felt the entrance of her with the tip and pressed just enough to enter her only and inch or so. Putting my hand back up to her I watched her very closely as I pushed my hips forward impaling her with my cock. Her eyes shut and her mouth let out a soft but intense moan. I started a fast pace in and out of her feeling her warm pussy contact around my very swollen rod. At first I never thought I would stop with so must lust between us it felt incredible and so very hot. She was gripping my back clawing at me for more. She began to spasm under me shaking as a big orgasm hit her which put me over the top. I began unloading deep in my loves womb. Shoot after shoot kept coming out and pouring into her hot pussy as our juices overflowed her and began flowing out around my slick cock. When we finally stopped cumming she and I were breathing hard and I still lay on top of her still inside with her arms around me holding me tightly. She loosened her grip and I slid off her very slowly pulling my softened rod out of her pulling our juices with it. We cleaned up with the beach towel we had and fell asleep holding each other tight enough we never wanted to move.

The next morning we awoke and heard everyone else awake and talking at the table. We got dressed and went out to join them and Bonnie's mom said "Oh you two looked so cute together last night we didn't want to wake you."

Justin said "You two sounded like you were up all night."

Lana yelled "Justin."

Her parents just looked at us as we sat down at the table. Bonnie had her hands between her legs because she was nervous of what he said. Her parents didn't say anything but when she pulled her hands up the back side of herd hand had so of my cum on it. And Justin had to yell out "See they did do it last night." While pointing to her hand before she could wipe it off. I got a serious look from her father and knew we were going to have to talk before they left. So I decided to bite the bullet and asked if he wanted to go to the dock. He stood and Bonnie started to get up but I put my hand on her shoulder and held her down. She looked at me and shook her head in approval or dismay I'm not share. We got to the dock and he sat on a bench and I did as well across from him.

"You know that is my only little girl." he said "Right?"

"Yes sir."

"Good than you know I will hunt you down if you hurt her in any way."

"Yes sir I know you would but I love her and I would like your permission to marry her." After a long minute of silence he spoke "You may."

"Thank you sir." I said as I stood up and shook his hand.

I went almost at a dead run back to the camp. I passed Justin and his mom going to the dock. When I got to the table where Bonnie was still sitting and Lana was as well. Grabbing Bonnie's hand I turned her around got down on one knee and pulled a ring from my pocket. "Bonnie you are the only thing in this world that gives me this much happiness. Will you marry me?" She had a stunned look on her face and I heard Lana say "Oh wow."

To Be Continued...

Eric3890
Eric3890
11 Followers