Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped back into the awning and heard Sarah zip it behind her, "Fuck me that's cold," I said.

"Yeah, bad enough like this, you sporting a couple of glass cutters?" she said reaching out and stroking my erect nipple.

"Yeah, rock hard baby," I said back to her as I carefully opened the van up.

Steph was still asleep as I peered into the van. Sarah got in first, removed the jacket and got back into bed as I closed the door as quietly as I could. Steph stirred but just rolled over and stayed asleep. I took my shoes off and got back into bed, curling up into the foetal position as I waited to warm up again. The van was warm; three bodies in it heated it to comfortable levels, which just amplified the cold when you went outside. Although it was summer, it wasn't warm enough to be walking around practically naked in the middle of the night.

I quickly fell asleep again, the alcohol still in my system overriding my bodies need to shiver as I felt Sarah's hand slide across my side and rest against my tummy. I rested my own hand on top of it as we interlocked our fingers together as I slipped back to sleep again.

I was laying on my front with no covers on, which was fairly common as Sarah had a habit of wrapping herself up in them; I could feel the cool air across my bare back and down my legs. I shifted my weight a little as I came around. I could tell that it was light outside even with my eyes closed. I moved my right arm down my side and ran my fingers around the elastic of my panties that were showing way more bum than was necessary. I repeated the process with my left before rolling onto my side, the cool air reminding me I was topless as it surrounded my breasts. "Oh," I heard Steph say, surprise was in her voice as she paused like she was going to say something else, but something distracted her.

I snapped my arm and elbow across my chest realising it was my state of undress that had got the reaction from her and I opened my eyes. She was still in bed and was just staring at me, "Oops," I said holding my arm across my chest, "Not wearing anywhere near enough to lay like that," I added with a smile.

"Sorry," she said, her eyes diverting to my face, but flicking to my chest and panties on occasion.

I looked over my shoulder to see Sarah fast asleep wrapped up in the covers, just her face was out of the covers as her steady breathing occasionally whistled from her half obscured nose. "Some friend she is," I said looking at Steph.

"Yeah," she said smiling at me, "Would you like a shirt or something?"

"Nar," I said as I tried to pull the covers from underneath Sarah causing her to grumble, After a second pull I dislodged enough of the sheets to cover myself up.

"Did you sleep okay?" Steph asked.

"Yeah, You?" I asked back.

"Yep," she said, "Plucking up courage for a pee run."

"What time is it?" I asked.

"Half 6," she said, "Well too early."

"Hang over?" I asked smiling at her.

"Not really," she said as she seemed to check herself mentally.

"You need to go?" she asked.

"No, we went silly o'clock," I replied.

She kicked the covers off herself and stood up. Her tight vest top hugged her curves sexily as her nipples delicately pushed through the thin material. Her panties were just standard cut and hugged between her legs as she put her shoes on. She carefully unlocked the van and slid the door open.

"You going like that?" I asked looking at her.

"Yeah," she said, "No one will be up?"

"None of us probably, but campers are early risers. Probably make their day, an 18 year old prancing around in her panties," I said with a smile.

"Oh, Can I borrow this top then?" she asked reaching for Sarah's jacket.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded as she put it on and zipped it up. It was not long on Sarah though and Steph was a good 6 inches taller than her; the jacket barely covered her bum as she turned away and exited the van.

She was gone only a few minutes before she came back into the van, "Wow, cold out there," she said.

"Yeah, was really cold when we went earlier," I said looking at her as she kicked the shoes off, my eyes drawn to her much more defined nipples as they forced their way against the material hiding them. "Any one up?"

"None of us, few of the others are though," she said, "Probably should have worn a longer jacket, guess they all saw my panties."

"I imagine so, it isn't a long jacket," I said, "Oh well, only like a bikini."

"Yep, who gets up at this time?" she asked.

"People sleeping in tents, when the sun is up, you are up as it is dead light and heats up fast in a tent," I explained.

"Where is your top?" she asked looking around.

"Still in my bag," I replied.

"Oh, you go separately?" she asked.

"Nope..." I said pausing to see if she quizzed further.

She looked at me for a few seconds, a puzzled look on her face, "Did you go like that?" she asked.

"Yep," I admitted.

"Wow, panties?" she asked looking at me.

"Yep," I replied

"Topless?" she asked looking at me.

"Yep, just shoes," I said smiling at her, "It was well early though."

"But still, if anyone was awake that would have been a bit embarrassing," she said.

"No one was though," I reasoned.

Steph got back into bed and we just idly chatted about nothing until Sarah woke up a bit later. She released the covers and said sorry as she looked at me sheepishly as she rolled onto her back and stretched her arms above her head.

"Well warm in here," Sarah said after a few moments, "Did you sleep like that?" she asked Steph.

"I did, very warm though," Steph replied.

"Not when someone steals the covers," I said jabbing Sarah in the ribs.

"Yeah, sorry," Sarah said, "Steph see ya boobies?"

"Yep," I said.

"Least you had panties on," she added with indifference as I felt her hand stroke across the front of them.

I returned the favour and felt myself jump as my hand brushed against skin where panties should have been, I looked at her with a hint of confusion and questioning in my eyes. She just smiled at me and shrugged as she discretely lifted the covers up. I glanced down and she was naked; I smiled at her and so wished Steph wasn't in the same van. After a while we started to hear movement outside followed by voices and the promise of breakfast so we decided to get up. Steph pulled on a skirt, removed her panties and replaced them before doing a similar process with a t-shirt and replacing her vest with a bra. She left the van and closed the door so we could get up.

I put on panties, shorts and t-shirt not bothering with a bra, my small breasts didn't really need one and it was cooler without one. Sarah kicked the cover off herself and stood up, my eyes drawn down her body as she sorted through her bag. Her breasts perfectly formed on her chest as her flat, toned tummy ran smoothly to her vagina. She made no attempt to cover herself, even when she saw me looking she just slid a finger suggestively down her front as she bit her lip. She dressed into the same as me, but she put a bra on and we headed outside.

Breakfast was underway and we sat down and waited for it to be delivered. Men always liked doing the cooking when camping, which was fine with me, as we could just sit and be waited on. The morning ebbed away, the mid-day sun rising and growing it its intensity.

"So, you three get it on then?" Chris asked.

"Yeah," Sarah said, "All night just taking it in turns going down on each other."

"Yep," I agreed, "Sarah between my legs, Steph on my nipples; just needed one of you to ride my ass."

"Tease," Chris said smiling at us. He knew that I and Sarah had experimented, but didn't know that it was a fairly regular occurrence when we got the chance.

"Yeah, you asked," Sarah said, "Can't take the answer don't ask the question."

"Stiff?" I asked gesturing towards his waist.

He wasn't, but it didn't stop him checking and looking a bit shy for a second or so until he confirmed to himself he wasn't, or if he was he at least wasn't showing anything. Steph didn't reply, or say anything, she just sat silently eating her bacon sandwich and listening to the exchange between us.

We sorted out and packed everything away making sure that the BBQ was well extinguished before getting ready for the walk. We had been here before; it was fairly hard going, a 4.3mile walk which took around 3 hours normally at a leisurely pace. It had a track, but it was up and down the side of a valley following a fast flowing river, not the sort of terrain you wanted to be wearing a mid thigh length skirt.

Steph changed to some better shoes, but kept the skirt on. "It is quite steep in places," Sarah said to her.

"I will be okay," she said.

I am not sure if she got what Sarah was getting at, or if she was just at the age where she wouldn't listen anyway. I shrugged and Sarah shrugged back as we changed our shoes and got ready to set off. The start of the walk was quite flat for the first half mile or so, leads you into a false sense of security before it starts to climb quite steeply by a combination of uneven steps and slopes.

Less than an hour in and despite Steph's constant sweeping of the skirt and conscious steps I had seen her underwear multiple times, and I was not really looking. The blokes could probably describe the pattern that was printed on them as she fought against safely climbing and flashing her panties to everyone.

We made it to the café and sat down for a rest, "I see what you mean," Steph said, her breathing a bit laboured.

I just smiled at her, "It is a steep climb."

"Downhill though now, so a bit easier," Steve said, "Got the hardest bit done."

We had a drink and a cake before heading off again. The trail flattened out over some fields and dirt roads before twisting back to the opposite side of the river and heading back down to the campsite again.

We made it back early afternoon and a few of them collapsed onto the chairs. Not used to walking, it was quite a difficult one to start with. The beers got cracked open and passed around as the BBQ was fired up again, ready to cook our dinner.

"Anyone up for swimming?" Chris asked.

The blokes agreed to it, but as I had no swimming stuff, I just shook my head. They tried to convince me for a while, switching to Sarah and then finally Steph. "Not got any costume," she said honestly.

"Me neither, just gonna go in wearing boxers," Dave said.

"I bet yours aren't white though," Steph said with a grin.

"Wear black then," Chris said seeing that she had not dismissed it out of hand.

I looked at Sarah and smiled at her, "Do you think she will go for it?" I asked quietly so as not to be overheard.

"Yeah," Sarah said, "I think she will. She will wear what she slept in."

"No she won't," I replied, "They won't dry in time and she isn't going to want to sleep naked."

"She will just sleep topless," Sarah reasoned, "It isn't like it is cold."

"But she is young and quite shy," I argued back.

"Watch and see," Sarah said, "Vest and panties."

"If she does I will go in," I said, confident that she would not swim in what was effectively her underwear on a pretty full campsite.

"Naked?" Sarah asked me quietly.

"Ha, no, whatever she goes in wearing," I said.

"Black won't go see through," Chris said to Steph bring my attention back to her.

"I dunno," Steph said.

"Up to you," Chris said.

"Black should be okay." Sarah said, "Just don't dive in."

"You coming in?" she asked us.

"Maybe in a bit," Sarah said.

We watched as Chris, Steve and Alan stripped to their boxers, both Chris and Alan were wearing loose boxers, but the ones Steve had on left very little to the imagination. The outline of his penis was clear through the material as they hugged against him, I stifled a smile as I had a perv from behind the sunglasses. They were all quite cute, well-toned bodies and quite defined arm muscles as they slowly got into the river.

"Cold," Steve said looking back at us.

"I imagine so," I said back as I watched them.

We all watched for a while as they plucked up the courage to sink down into the water which was more a pool than a river as the whole camp site was along a calm part of it. It was around 10 meters wide and 2 meters deep at its deepest in the middle. They swam around, dunked each other and generally fooled around as Steph looked in. "You going in?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, "Just change."

She went into the van and came back out wearing the black vest she slept in and a pair of black panties. The blokes all stopped and looked at her, one of them mouthed the words, "Wow, hot" as she shyly walked towards the river, her arms bent up in front of her chest as she did so.

"In you go," Sarah said.

"She isn't in yet," I said watching wracking my brains what I actually had to wear in the water.

She stepped in quickly and sank into the water, I assume to cover herself up as she splashed around with them. "Now she is," Sarah said.

"Yeah, fuck," I replied as I got up and went into the van.

I emptied my bag, and all I had was underwear that was black, everything else would go see through so I changed into panties and a bra and shyly stepped out of the van. The wolf whistles started as soon as I stepped out of the van and I just smiled at them. I felt so exposed as I headed towards the water. I was unsure if to cover my chest or between my legs as I stepped into the water. I gasped as the cold water surrounded my feet and I stepped in deeper until I could submerge.

"Oh god," I gasped as the icy water soaked through the thin material of the panties and then into my bra to surround my nipples, "That is not warm."

"It is okay once you have been in a while," Steph said.

We swam around for a while, floating around in the water and soon forgot that I was only wearing underwear. The only reminder was if you moved up a bit quickly the elastic of my panties was not very strong and they easily slipped and moved. Dave got out after a while claiming he was cold and sitting next to Sarah wrapped in a towel. I followed, very aware that the thin material of my underwear was not designed to be wet and showed every outline between my legs. I covered myself and wrapped myself in a towel.

"Wet panties don't cover much," Sarah said with a smile.

"I know, that is why I didn't want to go in," I replied, "Plus it's fucking freezing."

"Hey, you're telling me; don't think I have a cock left," Dave said.

I smiled at him and arranged my towel, it was one of the extra large ones and wrapped around me multiple times totally covering me. It was my camping towel, bought specifically to be able to walk to and from the shower blocks naked and be totally covered even in a gale force wind. I wriggled out of my bra and panties and laid them on the grass to hopefully dry. "You naked?" Dave asked looking at me wrapped in just the towel.

"Under the towel," I replied.

"Fucking hell," he said glancing up and down my body for a peak.

I smiled at him, "Massive towel this one, I am fairly safe."

"Ooo," Sarah nudged, "Watch Jack."

I watched as he stood back up again, the button on his boxers had come undone and he was on full show. I smiled and glanced at Sarah who just smiled back. "Pervs," Dave said when he noticed us.

"Oh yeah, cos you didn't have a good look at Fi when she came back," Sarah said.

"What could you see?" I heard myself ask nervously. "Did black go see through," I wondered to myself, glancing at the panties that were abandoned on the grass in the sun drying.

"Wet, very thin material doesn't leave much to the imagination," Dave said with a smile, "Yes, I looked."

I looked at Sarah to see what her expression was, she just shrugged at me. "Not see through, but... very figure hugging..." she said after a brief pause.

I returned her smile, there was nothing I could do about it now anyway even if they were totally see through anyway. Not knowing was probably no worse than knowing what they showed. The rest of them got out, Steph opting to cover her panties which left the wet vest she was wearing to hug against her breasts, her cold nipples clearly pushed through the material and although not see through, it was figure hugging. I grinned to myself as I imagined how little the panties covered as I casually strolled back from the river and shrugged. She scurried into the van and slid the door closed. She came back out a few minutes later wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

We all sat down and continued with the drinking. We decided to order a few pizzas from the local takeaway which was actually very nice. The later afternoon turned into evening and finally the sky began to turn a darker blue as the sun began to set. I had got dressed before going to the toilets earlier so was wearing shorts and a t-shirt; I had no underwear underneath it, but the shorts were long enough to get away with it. Sarah was wearing jeans and a vest, Steph was wearing her jeans and t-shirt with Chris and Dave wearing just shorts, Steve shorts and t-shirt and Jack with jeans and a t-shirt on.

I had noticed when I stood that my feet and legs were not quite as steady as they had been before I started filling myself with cider. I slowed my drinking down and settled into my comfy camping chair. I tucked my legs underneath myself to help keep me warm and wrapped a jumper around my shoulders. It was not so much cold, but my hair was still not totally dry from the earlier swim and I was sat just far enough away from the fire to get the occasional breeze of cool night air.

"So what you three sleeping in?" Chris asked with a smile.

"As we said, we took it in turns going down on each other," Sarah said rolling her eyes.

"No, really," he said looking at me.

"I am sleeping in a van." I replied avoiding his question.

"Fluffy PJs? Undies? Nothing?" he asked, his voice rising as he said nothing.

"What would you like to hear?" Sarah asked smiling at him.

"Nothing," Dave said, "You and Fi sharing a bed?"

"Nothing then," Sarah replied, "Yep, sharing a bed, cuddling and kissing, our naked bodies pressed together for warmth."

He just made a huffing sound and changed the subject knowing that he was not going to get a serious answer. I just smiled at him and stuck my tongue out as he stood up for a fresh beer. Steph caught my eye as she grinned at him as well; she didn't answer any questions either although she didn't tease them like I and Sarah did.

The sun set and Chris, Steve and Dave excused themselves as they headed off to bed. "You going too?" I asked Jack.

"Yeah, may as well," he said standing up.

We got up and opened up the van. I zipped up the awning and made sure that the windows were all fastened up. "Going to have a shower," Steph said looking at me.

"Yeah, okay," I replied looking at her.

"You got a torch?" she asked looking around.

"Oh, yeah, I could do with one as well, will go with you," I said seeing her unease at going on her own.

"I had one before," Sarah said, "Will get the bed warmed."

"Thanks," I said smiling at her.

We headed for the showers idly chatting about nothing in particular. The blocks were separated into male and female shower rooms. A large area at the front was communal which has hair driers and sinks; it had the male showers to the left and the female ones to the right. Privacy was good as long as you stayed in your shower cubicle which was a partitioned off shower, with a bench and a clothes hook behind a dividing wall. The whole cubicle was around 2 meters by 2 meters and was split in half with the partition wall to keep a dry section.

"Will wait for you out here," I said as Steph selected a cubicle.

"Yes, okay," she said, "Thanks, won't be long."

"No probs," I said.

I stripped, taking my flip flops off first and placing them on the bench, taking my t-shirt and shorts off. Although the blocks were not warmed, the heat provided by the warm pipes that were going to each of the showers and the heat from the day more than provided an ambient temperature that was comfortable, even naked. I showered quickly and dried, dressing into the shorts and t-shirt before doing my teeth and drying my hair.