Camping Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You totally hairless?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I said.

"Except at the front, yeah," Sarah added.

"I just trim," she said looking down her body at herself.

She knelt back onto her bed again and looked at us. I stood up off the bed and knelt on the bed that was opposite her. I checked the door was locked and the window was shut, "Just checking," I said with a grin.

Sarah knelt next to me as we faced each other. We were all naked, our hands covering between our legs, knelt up, sat back on our heels as we looked at each other. All of our nipples were erect as we all looked at each other. I moved my hand and Steph's eyes dropped to my pussy. I pushed a finger into myself and closed my eyes tipping my head back. Withdrawing it, I added a second finger and slid them deep inside me. I rocked my hips as I got into the rhythm of it; I knew how to get myself off, and I was purposefully not going for climax. Sarah followed my lead, she stroked her fingers through her pubes before penetrating herself.

Steph watched as we fingered ourselves, her nipples rock hard as she watched two girls masturbate in front of her. After a few minutes she moved her hand, and gently stroked herself. She moaned quite loudly which took her by surprise and she stopped and looked at us. "Don't be too loud, but let yourself go," I encouraged.

We each gently played with ourselves, our noises of satisfaction whispering out into the van as we brought ourselves closer to climax. I felt my tummy pulse and my pussy grip my fingers as I almost came, "Wow," I whispered as I swapped to my clit, pushing hard and vibrating my fingers as fast as I could.

Sarah paused and looked at me, as did Steph; Sarah knew I was going to cum, she knew that I got off on clit attention. "She is gonna cum," Sarah said to Steph who just watched.

I closed my eyes to eliminate the fact that I was going to be observed and rocked my hips on my hand. I heard myself gasp and shudder as ripples pulsed out from between my legs. I felt the rush of warmth as I came, my fingers getting wetter as my body pushed my own excitement onto them. I bit my lip and opened my eyes, my fingers still between my legs but I had stopped.

Sarah and Steph continued, Steph was so gentle, her fingers barely moving as she circled her clit softly with an occasional penetration from her index finger. Sarah held two fingers inside herself as she just pushed on her clit. I felt weird watching, so I gently stroked Sarah's nipple that was closest to me. She gasped to my touch so I followed up with my lips, gently licking her nipple as she fingered herself.

"Sarah's turn," I whispered as I watched her cum.

Her breathing stopped as I sucked her nipple into my mouth, reaching up I squeezed her other one intensifying her orgasm and she held her breath. Any breath would likely come out loudly, so she just held her breath, her hips rocking on her fingers as she pushed her chest towards my tongue and mouth.

"Oh yes," I heard Steph whisper, her fingers increasing in pace between her legs.

She reached up and squeezed her own nipple as she silently came; her body rippling in a way that no faked one could achieve, she humped her own hand for a few moments before stopping and covering her pussy.

We smiled at each other and made ourselves decent. Sarah wrapped herself back into the covers, Steph put her panties and t-shirt back on whereas I put some panties on and a vest from the day before. "Okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," Steph said, "So sexy that, and, well, just so sexy."

"Feels good too," Sarah said.

I put Sarah's jacket on, grabbed my clothes and went for a shower. When I got back Sarah and Steph were up and dressed and awaiting breakfast. The atmosphere was relaxed between us, it could have maybe felt a bit weird after that, but we all seemed okay. The day was generally relaxed, skinny dipping was suggested again, but there were no takers this time. As it happened the rest of them were going today, I was under the impression that we had tonight as well, but they needed to go to work.

As we had paid for the extra night Steph, Jack, Myself and Sarah all agreed to stay for the last night, May as well we thought to ourselves as it was paid for. Jack was insured to drive the campervan back and he could take Steph, Sarah could come back with me on the bike.

"Do you want the tent?" Chris asked Jack.

"Oh, yeah, I guess," he said.

"Up to you," Sarah said, "Promise not to have a wank and you can share the van if you want."

He looked around at us and smiled. Sharing a van with three girls was probably his dream, granted one was his sister, but two of them weren't. "Yeah, okay," he said after a few moments.

Chris took down the tent Jack had been using and packed it away. With the tents down and just the van with awning up it seemed to much bigger the area that we had been in. They left mid-afternoon after leaving us with what we needed for food and cooking as well as a few beers for the evening. The site itself emptied as well through the day, eventually just leaving us there sat in camping chairs drinking the beers between us slowly.

"What do you wear in bed?" Sarah asked Jack.

"Nothing normally, but boxers and t-shirt," he said looking at her, "Why?"

"Just being nosey, nothing is fine with me," Sarah said with a smile.

"Yeah I would vote for a naked 18 year old," I added with a grin.

"Ewww," Steph said.

I laughed, unsure if Sarah was joking or not, Steph wasn't in her reaction and I would not mind a naked 18 year old guy walking around. The glance when skinny dipping the previous day was rather nice on its own.

"Just you tonight," the farmer said as he came over to us.

"Okay," I said, "We okay here?"

"Yeah, yeah, no problem," he said, "Fresh eggs over in the reception if you need any. Help yourselves."

"Oh, thanks," I said smiling at him.

He finished off clearing up bits people had left and emptied the bins before saying if we needed anything to let him know. The sun was warm; even in shorts and a vest it was hot and we moved around using the awning for a bit of shade. The site was massive when it was empty, it had a total of 70 pitches, several of which were hard standing with all of them offering electric hook up if you wanted it. We were about central, the river was a hundred yards or so away, the farm house was behind a line of trees and the van backed onto a hedged fence which had sheep and horses the other side of it.

"So, skinny dip?" Jack aid after a while.

"You first," I said.

"Will go in wearing boxers again," he said.

"That isn't skinny dip is it," I said smiling at him.

"Dare ya, Jack," Steph said with a grin.

"Yeah, dare you," I said smiling at him.

"No way, not naked," he said.

"Wimp," Steph teased.

"You do it as well," I said, "Brother and sister skinny dip."

"Ewwww," she said looking at me.

"Go on, dare you," Sarah said, "Strip, strip, strip," she teased.

"You two do it," Steph said turning it around on us again.

"Paper scissors stone," Sarah said, "You two, and us, losers go in naked."

"What, so us or you?" Steph said.

"No, you two play and us play. So you or Jack, and I or Fi go in naked," Sarah said.

"Paper scissors stone with my brother? Loser gets naked?" she said.

"How about we just do a lap of the field," I suggested, "Can't be arsed swimming."

"Yeah, okay," Jack said sitting forwards. He had worked out no matter who won between him and Steph he was seeing me or Sarah naked.

"Really?" Steph said looking around, "What if someone sees?"

"No one is about," Sarah said, "And if anyone comes in, just hope you didn't lose."

"Panties?" Steph suggested.

"If Jack is going full monty, fair is fair," I said.

"Yeah k, whatever," Steph said, "He could be a gentleman and let me win."

"He could," I said, "Either way he sees me or Sarah naked."

"No chance," Jack said, "Going down sis."

"No covering," she said, "Loser walks around the field, arms by their side," she said emphasising the word "walk".

I smiled at Sarah, sibling rivalry and a little alcohol seemed to be egging them both on. Both Sarah and myself had played, and lost, enough strip games to not be overly bothered about walking around a field with nothing on. Both of us would rather not do it, but for the enjoyment of seeing a brother-sister face off it was well worth it. Steph had the least to gain, but her rivalry with her brother was masking that fact, even if she won she saw her own brother naked, and one of us, who she had seen anyway.

"Who first?" Steph asked.

"Us?" Sarah said looking at me.

I shrugged and sat forwards and held my hand out in front of me. We looked at each other and smiled. It was best of three, draws were re-drawn, using the same shape three times in a row was an automatic defeat. "Okay," I said looking at her.

"Three, two, one," Steph counted down.

Me- Stone.

Sarah -- Stone

"Three two one," Steph repeated.

Me -- Scissors

Sarah -- Stone

"Fuck," I said, "Okay, one nil Sarah."

"Three two one," Steph said again.

Me -- Scissors

Sarah -- Paper

"Woo" I said, "Decider. One each."

"Three two one," Steph said.

Me -- stone

Sarah -- Scissors

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," Sarah said, "Shit."

"Oh dear," I teased, "Time to get naked my dear."

"Them first," Sarah said, "We can do the lap together."

Steph and Jack sat forward and I looked at them, they both nodded they were ready, both of them looking nervous. "Three two one," I said.

Steph -- Paper

Jack -- Stone

"One nil, Steph," I said, "Three two one."

Steph -- Scissors

Jack -- Scissors

"Draw," I said, "Three two one."

Steph -- Stone

Jack -- Paper

"Oooo, one each," Sarah said.

You could see the relief on Jack's face as he won a round to make it a one round shoot out.

"Three two one," I said.

Steph -- Scissors

Jack -- Scissors

"Three two one," I repeated.

Steph -- Scissors

Jack -- Stone

"Oh dear," I said, "When was the last time your brother saw you naked?"

"I don't think he ever has," she said, "Well not since we were kids."

"He is about to," I teased.

Much to my amazement she didn't argue or try to get out of it, she just looked at Sarah who looked back at her. They looked around the deserted field as they planned out their route. They had to walk at a normal pace around the perimeter of the field naked with their arms by their sides. It was a large field and a not insignificant walk under normal circumstances, doing it with nothing on must have been causing their hearts to beat fairly quickly.

Sarah stood up first and waited for Steph, she looked around and gave a wry smile as she stood up as well. They moved so they had their backs to the field, but were facing us standing around 4 meters away from us. "Can't believe I am doing this," Steph said.

"Gets the adrenaline flowing though, doesn't it," Sarah said, "Even the thought of it."

She just nodded to her as she looked around the field again. The sun was just dipping in the sky to cast long shadows over the landscape, the mottled light broke through the tops of the trees to the west of the field. "We stripping together then?" Steph asked.

"What do you have on?" Sarah asked.

"Top, shorts, bra..." she said pausing and looking at her brother, "And panties," she added quieter as she looked at the floor.

"Same," Sarah said, "We going, top, shorts, bra, panties?" she asked.

"Yeah, okay," Steph said, "Three two one remove, and so on," she said.

"Okay," Sarah said as she looked around the field, "On your count then."

"Three two one..." she said as they both lifted their tops off and dropped them onto the floor.

"Three two one..." Sarah said watching Steph to make sure she kept up as she gave no time to get used to removing her top.

Without hesitation they unfastened their shorts and nodded to each other as they slid them down and stepped out of them. Sarah was wearing black thong cut panties with a white strapless bra that fully covered her breasts. Steph was wearing sky blue short style panties with a matching balconette style bra which showed off her ample cleavage and the tops of her breasts.

"Wow," Jack said, his eyes locked onto Sarah as she stood in front of him wearing just her underwear.

"Now for the good bit," I said to him.

They didn't reply or respond, they looked at each other and Steph said, "Three two one..."

As she got to the "two" they both reached up behind their backs and unfastened their respective bras, as she got to "one" they let go of the bras, Sarah's strapless one falling clear away and exposing her breasts, Steph's held on for a few seconds before she pulled it away and dropped it onto the floor.

"Let's get it over with," Sarah said, "Panties."

"Three two one.." Steph said slowly as they looked at each other.

They both hooked their thumbs into the elastic of their underwear, and they both hesitated at zero, each waiting for the other to make the first move, they stood watching each other for a moment. They both took a deep breath and nodded to each other, simultaneously they slid their panties to their knees and let go standing back up again. Gravity took care of the rest as they both settled around their ankles, not that Jack watched the panties, his eyes locked onto Sarah's exposed pussy and his mouth fell open.

His gaze switched to his sister who stood in front of us naked not that she noticed. She had curled her arms up and covered her face, "Oh my God," she said as she stood in front of us, "Cant believe I am naked."

"Come on," Sarah said grabbing her arm, "Don't stand there longer than you need."

They walked off, nervously looking at the farm house, the top windows gave a clear view into the field if anyone decided to look out or not. They walked as quick as they dared without being pulled up for walking too quickly by us. We watched their cute bums walk away from us, then a side view as they circled the field. Both held their arms by their sides, neither covered as they walked back towards us. Jack said nothing, he just stared at them equally, his eyes flicking from breasts, to pussy and back again. I did wonder if he was a virgin and if he had ever seen a real girl naked before; his gaze barely blinked and he showed no preference for who he looked at, sister or not.

Sarah grabbed her panties and threw them on as well as her vest before sitting down again. Steph disappeared into the van and came back out with the t-shirt she had slept in. She pulled her panties back on underneath it and sat down on her chair again. "Wow, that was scary," Steph said.

"Exciting though," Sarah said with a grin as Steph nodded in agreement, "Good view?" she asked us, but aimed towards Jack.

"Very," he said almost as a whisper.

"First time you seen a girl naked?" Sarah asked.

"Real girl," I added with a smile.

He blushed and looked at the floor which was the only answer we needed, although it was fun to press him and embarrass him. His sister had just got naked in front of him, a bit of teasing was owed I felt. "Virgin?" I asked.

Again he was silent, he had either learnt his lesson from earlier trying to defend himself against wanking or he was just lost for words. "So virgin?" Sarah asked.

"Arrr, don't blush," I said, "It is cute."

After a few moments he nodded and looked at us, "Yeah," he said silently.

"Don't be shy," I said.

"What about you?" Sarah asked Steph directly.

"What?" she said back instantly.

"Virgin?" I asked her.

"No," she said as she looked around, her face flushed with embarrassment as her brother looked at her.

"Details," Sarah said opening a new beer and settling back into her chair.

"Not in front of my brother," she said looking at her.

"He has just seen you naked," I said, "In for a penny..."

She looked at us, but neither of us were going to back down and she knew it, She sighed as she looked at us, "Ex boyfriend, we did it."

"Good, bad, shit?" I asked revelling in her shy embarrassment.

"It was okay," she said, "Hurt a bit, but it was okay. Second time was nicer, I didn't c..."

She paused and blushed as we all smiled at her. "A lot of girls don't," Sarah said with a grin.

"Really?" Jack asked looking at her.

"Not during penetration," I said, "I do sometimes when he does, but I usually get him to sort me first, if you follow."

He just looked at us silently as he shifted his weight in the chair and tucked his legs up. "Erection?" Sarah asked mercilessly. Of course he did, three girls talking about sex, two of them had been naked, one of them was still flashing her panties at him. Of course he was erect, he was probably cumming in his pants hands free as we spoke.

"Little maybe," he said, his face once again flushing red.

"Wanna hand?" Sarah said with an evil grin.

"Or a mouth?" I said smiling at him.

"Or this?" Sarah said opening her legs for him exposing her panties to him.

"Oh my God," he said shifting uncomfortably. His hands pushed between his legs as Sarah closed her legs again, but still sat so he could clearly see her panties if he looked, and he was.

Steph just watched us tease him; she didn't say anything until he shifted in his chair again and moved his hands. "Oh no, have you actually cum?" she asked staring at him.

"No," he snapped urgently throwing his hands between his legs again.

"You have, or you have pissed yourself," she said grinning at him.

"Hahaha," I laughed, "Stand up, go on. You really just cum?" I said looking at him.

He just squirmed in his chair, his hands not moving as he turned a bright red. "Go on, stand up," Sarah said.

"No way," he said.

"You cum?" she pressed, "Go on, we got naked, stand up."

He stood up and removed his hands, the wet circle on his shorts was visible where he had cum and it had soaked straight into his shorts. We all stared for a second or two, even Steph. I wasn't sure if I was impressed or a little disappointed. That took premature to a whole new level. "You didn't even touch it," Steph said in disbelief.

"I know," he said, "It just, well happened."

"Awesome," I said.

We chatted about sex, relationships and various other things until the sun sank below the horizon. The temperature dropping as the sun disappeared. "Fire?" Steph said, "Or bed?"

"I am okay for bed," Sarah said looking at her watch which showed half 10.

We all agreed and went into the van. It was crowded with four of us in it, and the slight problem of what we were going to sleep in had not been addressed. Sarah and myself didn't have any pyjamas at all, and even if Steph and Jack had something to sleep in, they still needed to change into it.

Steph headed for the shower block to get sorted for bed, leaving the three of us. "So what do you wear in bed" he asked, "And I mean that non pervy."

"Just underwear usually." I said, "You?"

"Naked, but boxers of course," he said.

He nipped to the showers and was back before Steph was so we headed to get ourselves sorted so he could get into bed. We had a quick body shower and did our teeth before heading back. I tapped on the door and went in. Jack was in bed as was Steph. Jack's arms were bare, so he was topless, Steph was tucked up properly so I couldn't tell if she was topless or not. I assumed not, but we had seen it before, so maybe she was.

They both looked away as Sarah and myself changed. We both just stripped to our panties and climbed into bed. The light was left on as we all chatted about nothing in particular. "So what we all wearing?" Steph asked.

"Boxers," Jack said.

"Panties," Sarah said.

"Yeah, panties," I added.

"Panties," Steph said.

"Oooo, three girls with their tits out," Sarah said, "Wanna see Fi's?"

He just smiled at me, his eyes wandering down my body underneath the covers, "If she wants," he said hopefully.