Camping Can Lead to Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lowered himself until he was low enough for me to be laying down and for him to still be in me. He held me in place once more, grunting and then starting to thrust. He shifted up and the position was so human that for a moment I forgot a wild animal was fucking me. His huge hands wrapped around my thick thighs easily, pushing them up and out, as far as he could without breaking me and I let out a scream as he pushed his entire cock into me. I felt his head push past my cervix and I saw stars.

After a few moments, I realized I had passed out and there was a hard ache in my lower stomach. He was still thrusting away, panting happily. But this new pulling and pushing sensation deep in my pussy was, I realized with a mix of horror and arousal, was him fucking my cervix and womb. I trembled some, this feeling like the most amazing of things. I was...losing my mind...

He kept going.

I screamed.

My pussy gripped him constantly now, leaking both his cum and mine.

Electricity was dancing over my spine and I was in a constant state of orgasmic pleasure.

He groaned loudly, cumming directly into my womb and setting off more orgasms in me.

Finally, after what seemed like hours of him fucking my cervix and womb, he stopped, seated fully in me and came again, splashing my womb walls with his hot cum. I was slightly swollen from the amount of cum and I could feel it dripping down my ass and onto the bedding. He leaned his head back and the howl that came from that throat shook the cave, making dust come free as he made his male triumph clear. He finally let me go and pulled his cock from me. He cleaned himself for real this time and I lay there, my entire lower body numb but my mind lost in dizzying pleasure. I shook occasionally, short spurts of trembling as cum just leaked from me.

He came up behind me, throwing a heavy paw over my body and thrusting his sheath against me since his cock had receded into it. His furry sheath was rubbing over my ass and I moaned loudly at the feel, both numb and far too sensitive at the same time. But at least I was warm and now being what I dared to call cuddled. It was all too much for me and I slipped into oblivion easily as he panted in my ear.

Little did I know this wasn't the end of my troubles...

12