Camping Ch. 05

Story Info
An unexpected twist takes us down into the SCI-FI.
1.4k words
3.71
68.2k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Camping Ch. 05: Death and Rebirth

I woke slowly to the feel of another body against mine. Warm and soft, skin rubbed against skin sparking an electrical tingle all over my body. This warm feeling did not last long as my body now aware that I was awake forced me into the bathroom and the morning ritual of prayer to the porcelain goddess. I emerged from the bathroom a half an hour later to find my bed partner still sleeping. I lay back down next to her and took her warm body into my arms, nestling the bulge of my belly in the curve of her back and cupping her full breasts in my hands. Resting my head against her shoulder I drifted back to sleep. Liana’s soft breathing and the warmth of her body comforting me in ways that my mother could not.

Liana and I had become unexpected lovers shortly after I passed into my third month of pregnancy. Mom and I had begun arguing shortly before that and it was no surprise that I turned to the only other female in the house for comfort. Our arguments were petty, driven mostly by hormones and based entirely on those little things that crop up in everyone’s lives. One in particular that I felt was totally unfair was her constant harping on the fact that I, and not her, was having twins. She apparently seriously resented what I had felt was nothing and was beginning to feel was a totally overrated pain in the back, literally.

Another was my feeling of being used. Shortly after my first doctors appointment they, my parents, had revealed their full plan and where I fit into it.

My mother had thought that she could not have any more children after my brother. She had been trying for years to conceive again. All their attempts had failed and so they had decided that if they could not have children that their existing children would have to produce children for them. I found this idea totally revolting and I told them so. I had been uncomfortable but ok with the fact that they had allowed my brother and I to stay in the same tent and then connected rooms. Knowing that we would be unable to control our hormones and mating drives. I had, however, enjoyed myself and had also enjoyed the one time I shared a three some with my parents. I had at the time simply assumed that it was all in fun, even after they had told me that they had known what would happen by letting my brother and I stay in the same tent. But the full scope of their plan disgusted me and horrified me. They would get the children they wanted but only this one time and never again, I vowed.

I turned to liana to escape, I turned to her for the comfort that my parents would no longer give and that my brother could never give in the first place. She responded in ways I found hard to believe. We became friends, confidants, and finally lovers. She showed me what true love was.

Over the next two months she and I became closer than sisters. This of course incensed my brother and distressed my parents no end. The climax came when Liana, tired of my brother constant demands upon her body, moved to an apartment in the city. I followed gladly paying my portion of the rent just to get away from a family that was no longer mine.

College became a lot easier after I moved. It wasn’t surprising; my grades went up even as my mobility went down. Liana was there every step of the way, and so unfortunately for both of us was my brother. His obsession with Liana and his anger at me for apparently taking her away from him grew even as my belly grew.

The twins made demands on my body that should have never been made and by the end of the seventh month I was on enforced bed rest. This of course, even with the distance learning I was able to do drove me up a wall, which I quickly fell off of every time I tried to do something remotely strenuous.

My parents had been of no help when it came to keeping my brother from making a general pest of him self and Liana was in the end forced to get a restraining order against him. This did not prevent him from making an absolute ass of him self several times a week and on more than one occasion either I or Liana had been forced to have him arrested for violation of the restraining order.

It came as almost no surprise then. When in the last week of my ninth month I went into labor and Liana prepared to take me to the hospital. Helping me down stairs she did not see my brother and neither of us saw crowbar he used to end both our lives.

Light, and pain, and light, and then the touch of a familiar mind, I turned and saw Liana floating next to me in the light and comprehension was immediate. What we needed to do was also understood. The pain increased and Liana slipped below and behind me as I was forced into something too small. I felt my body stretch and compress and then burning air filled my lungs and blinding light scorched my eyes. I cried out in shock and surprise, I screamed when I saw the ruination that was my old body. I watched as muscled blindly contracted and Liana emerged into the light. From the neck up I was a mess my face unrecognizable only the top of my skull was intact and so apparently was the brain beneath it. As the nurse placed me in an incubator I realized that if I was in the body of one of the babies I had been carrying then my old body must be dieing. This did not sadden me the way I though it should. Here I was in a new and powerful body I could feel the strange forces that had combined to make my brother and me compatible.

Even my parents couldn’t have foreseen the power that drove them to plan and execute the events that lead to me being in this most special vessel.

Alarms sounded, nurses and doctors yelled and I understood it all, my body was dead, but I wasn’t. As the nurse rolled the incubator out of the emergency room I saw my mom and dad and my brother, and I saw Liana her body at least, now a dead husk with a deep red hole in the chest. I knew then what had happened and through the strange bond we now shared I knew that Liana also knew. Revenge was necessary but it would be slow in coming.

On our way to the nursery I learned much and saw more than I understood. I saw souls, spirits waiting. I saw a woman in labor the baby crowing, a waiting spirit dove into the emerging baby and it began to cry with fear and delight.

The next few months were a confusing blur. Liana shared a special form of communication that allowed us to talk without sound. We discovered that her body had the same powers mine did. We urged our muscles and organs into action but progress was slow even if it was incredibly fast by grown up standards. Liana and I allowed ourselves to be handled and cared for by my parents but we made very sure that whenever my brother came near us that we let the world know how much we hated him.

Years passed, we grew; we gained in knowledge and strength. We took no action against our killer. We knew that everyone else though our original deaths were a mystery. My parents took us camping and we practiced our fledgling powers in the seclusion of the forest. At home we practiced in the basement and in our backyard clubhouse.

We also lived normal lives or at least as normal as two fledgling gods could live. Not that we thought of ourselves as gods but we felt no limits to the powers that we used with ever increasing skill, and years passed. Our bodies grew and changed as bodies do and as our eighteenth year neared we ready ourselves for the final confrontation.

As always please let me know what you think. I know I went a bit far field here but this is where the story seemed to want to go. This story will be concluded one way another in camping 6 in which revenge is truly a dish best served cold.