Camping Ch. 06

Story Info
The end: revenge served cold.
2.7k words
3.46
36.4k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter had come and with it; revenge. Liana and I were well used to our bodies by now, 18 years of waiting was about to end. Unlike most people we had not waited after death to claim new bodies this gave us a connection to that other world that is felt more than seen. Liana, or as everyone else called her Brianna, and I, Sara practiced everyday in the secret places we created out of reality and the tree fort in our "grandparents" back yard. We had long outgrown the fort but the doorway was all that we really needed. Tucked away in these hidden places we formulated our plans and practiced our revenge.

Two weeks before the 18th anniversary of our death, and consequent birth our "grand parents" passed into the beyond. We watched them go hand in hand to that high place were all "souls" go for a time to await new bodies for them. It was not unexpected by anyone least of all us but it set our plans back. So we waited, two months, four months, in the end we waited an extra year to take our revenge. Looking back the timing couldn't have been better.

Our first step was to get him out of the house, a camping trip in memory of our parents and grandparents served nicely. Our first night we loaded the spare tent with open food packages and as we had hoped animals came in the night and in the morning the spare tent was nothing more than shredded cloth and poles. That left us with just two tents, he slept in one, Brianna and I slept in the other. Despite the fact that our bodies were identical twins she and I had been lovers for years, our spirits enacting our love through our bodies.

On the third night we moved to the second phase of our plan and placed raw meat under the outer edge of his tent. As we had intended animals came in the night and dawn found him huddled in a blanket shivering in fright. We were forced to move all of our food into the car and in the final move force him into our tent.

The first night passed peacefully enough as we had planed. Though he had some very erotic dreams, as evidenced by the huge cum stain on his sweat pants the next morning. The first day passed peacefully as well and we spent the day in preparation. Hiding the borders of our enclosed world, making sure that the opening of the tent and the doorway were aligned exactly. We could have taken him in the normal world but we wanted time and we controlled time within our secret world.

That evening we fed him a huge meal lacing everything with sexual enhancers and drive increasers. We also wore our skimpiest clothes and made sure that he saw tantalizing flashes of just about everything we had to offer at least twice. By the time the fire had burned down to coals he was squirming in his chair the bulge in his pants showing how revved up and horny he was.

Claiming weariness I went to bed first, Bri, held him by the dieing fire for another hour and then with a sensual strut and a silky purr to her voice she said she was going to bed and suggested that he join her. He was so horny that he never objected never asked what I might think never even brought up the issue of Bri being related to him.

As Bri passed through the entrance of the tent she held open the doorway and he slipped in surprised to find his face mashed against her left breast. Moving aside she allowed him to come in the rest of the way and when he did I sealed the doorway making it impossible for anyone without powers to leave.

Brianna and I had always used alternate forms in our secret world. I was in my Amazon form; wild hair, bronzed skin, massive self supporting breasts covered by slim ragged strips of hide, flat six pack abs that flared smoothly into broad hips and a deep pelvis. I crawled on my knees towards him making animal sounds. When he turned to look at Bri she had also assumed her favorite form, that of a Greek goddess. Pale alabaster skin, haughty aristocratic features, piercing blue eyes, full breasts covered in a pure white toga, demure slim hips and flat belly hidden by the pleats of her dress. She stood in a place were there shouldn't have been room to stand and looked down on him with contempt. In her hand was a senchal or Greek war baton.

Still crouched he backed up his hands extended behind him as if he expected to feel the material of the tent. He met no such resistance and after a few steps he stopped and stood up turning around to see where the tent had gone. He could see clear to the horizon of our world, or more appropriately the horizon we had set, all was featureless green plane under a royal purple sky.

"Do you like it Daddy?" I asked in a low husky voice.

"Yes Daddy do you like it?" Echoed Bri in smooth cultured tones.

He spun around to face us. "How did you..." he trailed off "Why are you..." He trailed off again. "What did, how are..." every time he started a question it trailed off into silence.

It was time; We built the house first, not our house but a replica of the hotel room where our bodies were conceived. Then we added the bodies, the much younger me in my old body and him both naked both obviously in the throws of ecstasy. We played the scene forward and back then we began jumping through the events in our lives. We watched as his sperm, magnified to massive proportions, mated with an egg and began to divide. Throughout it all he stood petrified by what he was seeing. Then we showed him our deaths, his brutal murder of us. Finally we plunged him into darkness and kept him there until he began to scream.

"Are you ready, Daddy?" I asked from the darkness and my voice echoed around him.

"Are you ready, lover?" Bri asked from right next to him in the darkness.

"Do you want it, Daddy?" I asked from directly behind him.

"Come to me, lover." Bri husked from the in directly in front of him.

Animal sounds began to emerge from the darkness, deep predatory husks and yowls, brilliant yellow and green and red eyes peered from the darkness. Deadly shadows more felt than see in the dim light we now created. He ran, ran for the light that never came closer. He ran until he fell from exhaustion and then he crawled all the time with our voices egging him on and the animal eyes and sounds harrying him.

Finally he stopped drained of all energy he curled into a ball. Whimpering in terror begged for us to stop taunting him, pleading for us to take the animals away and let him into the light.

"Why?" we whispered in echoed concert.

"What makes you deserving of anything other than eternal darkness?" We asked our voices coming from directly next to him.

Whimpering, arms and legs scrunched tight against his body, he didn't respond. Only curled himself tighter and continued whimpering. Considering him from our great height we ruefully agreed that it was time to move on or we would be left with nothing but a body and a broken mind and we intended to do much more to him before that.

The brilliance of a desert sun glared down upon him crisping the pale skin of his naked body, wind howled with the voices of thousands of jeering fans. Instinctively he tried to move tried to hide himself from the insane light but he was strapped down his legs and arms spread eagle, his head immobilized by a ring of cold iron bolted to the back board. Closing his eyes did no good the light pounding down on him precluded that. His genitals were held out from his body by clips and wires attached to counter weights. This was not bondage because there were no gags, no whips, no feletato, no sexuality, or even bestiality.

I walked around the board coming to stand in directly in front of him, turning down the light as I came. I looked as I had on the day he and I had first had sex. Bri came and stood next to me looking as she had looked on the day she had arrived at our house. Then we stepped back leaving our former bodies standing like living statues. Then we stepped forward and stood next to our former selves.

"Hello brother." I said in a light voice. "Recognize me now? Do you recognize us?"

He said nothing just closed his eyes, I could see blisters beginning to form on his chest and thighs. His skin was becoming a deep red where it wasn't already tanned and his genitals were suffering the worst.

"Answer me you bastard!" I yelled slamming the board just between his legs with a heavily spiked club.

But he still said nothing.

"Then burn," I growled "but understand this, it wont kill you and it wont go away. You will burn until you answer me."

But he refused to answer and so Bri and I left him there. For eight subjective hours we watched him but he never called out never made a move. It was his fingers that gave him away, blistered swollen sausages that moved minutely as if in time to something.

"Bri," I said, "we need to change tactics he's put himself into some kind of a trance, he wont feel a thing until he comes out of it we need to move on to plan B."

Bri nodded. Plan B was our fall back plan, it was harder because it required us to keep him off balance. Something we should have seen when we had put him in the dark.

The blisters were gone, the restraints gone. The jeering fan and burning desert were gone. Light yellow cloth arched above him filtering pale moonlight, the fabric rustled in a light evening breeze. He woke slowly the memory of the pain he had endured fading slowly like a nightmare. He was dressed in his sweats but only the bottoms, a size to small, deliberately outlining the size and shape of his cock and balls. How long he lay there he didn't know awake but unbreathing, alive but suspended without taste, sound, or touch.

The voiced were first, his body deprived of any other sensation than sight strained to catch what the voices were saying. We watch as his mind strained to make himself scream as the voices came clear. All the creepy sound bites from video games and horror movies. Insanity feeding on itself in his brain and being fed by his brain as we dug deep inside and fed it back to him.

Restoring touch added another level of terror, as the bed he lay on became a bed of hands, grasping fingers slimed with ooze that was the cold of dead flesh. The cloth arching above him became a window of staring dead eyes that glowed with nonexistent moonlight. Giving him back his voice he screamed his throat tearing with the force of it.

Hours or years later he came back to himself, suspended in cool nothingness, his body whole his mind more or less intact. I came to him, in my Amazon body, naked wide hips swaying with each step, breasts thrust forward and upward proudly swaying only slightly as I came to stand next to him. Banishing his sweats with one hand I looked down on his naked body with open contempt.

"Had enough?" I asked

Voiceless he nodded. His cock, however, had other ideas and was quickly rising to attention.

"Bastard!" I yelled and slapped him hard enough to draw blood. There was no blood of course I wouldn't allow it. "You killed us!" I screamed at him hitting him again. "You stole our lives you stole the lives of our babies."

Bri came forward and looked down on him with contempt. "Still won't admit to it?" she asked, "well we can fix that."

From the fold of her toga she withdrew a hooked knife. Originally designed to open sacrificial animals without damaging their entrails it now served us a similar purpose. Reaching down she grasped his cock pushing it down until it hard length pointed at his toes. Curling her fingers she gathered his balls into her grasp. Raising the knife she slipped it slowly between his legs and brought the blade up until it rested against the loose flesh of his balls between her hand and his groin. His erection vanished instantly but still too late to prevent Bri's next action.

The sound of bronze slicing through flesh was subtly sickening the sight of his semi-erect penis and heavy balls sailing into the darkness training streamers of pale fluid was surreal. Blood fountained from his now genital less crotch and froze, a pillar of glistening red leaping away from his body. He tried to scream, his chest hitched, throat strained neck muscles bunching in tight cords. But like the blood we didn't allow him the luxury of screaming. How long this went on he didn't know. We weren't about to allow him the luxury of true time.

The sun was just an orange suggestion on the horizon, coffee was perking on the stove and the fire was crackling with merry energy as it consumed fresh wood. It was quiet, the world a peace before waking. Bri and I sat in the chairs around the fire facing the tent, waiting. The sun rose over the nearby hills and touched the tent.

A scream rent the air. The terror contained in that scream went beyond nightmares and into the realm of insanity. The tent flap ripped open and he stumbled out, crying and whimpering in distress. Looking towards the sunrise he screamed again and then looked towards us. Raising his hands he reached for us and stumbled forward. The wall was as solid as any but it was transparent and it stopped him just as effectively as if it were brick. We held him that way until he had calmed down.

"Are you ready?" we asked from our places by the fire.

He looked at us madness shimmered in his eyes. "Yes!" He husked.

"Then say it." I said

"I'm... I'm... I'm... sorry!" he cried.

"Your sorry, your sorry!!" I screamed.

"Sorry wont cut it boy." Said Bri, calmly.

"What do you want?" he begged

"Your soul!" I said

Bri cast me a slightly irritated glance, this wasn't part of the plan at least not the one we had agreed on, and turned back to our erstwhile brother.

"What we want," she said "is something you can never give! We want our lives back; we want to give our babies their lives back. We stole these bodies from them, from the souls waiting for their next chance at life. This you can never give but we will take, and take, and take until all that is left is a soul whimpering in the darkness that never ends."

Horror blossomed on his face and he leapt to his feet. Turning he ran tripping over a log and tumbled into the forest duff. Rolling he leapt back to his feet and disappeared into the thickness of the forest.

They never found him just as we had intended. We knew where he was of course, running through a wild forest eternally. Running forever our laughter in his ears.

* * * * *

This is the end of this series of stories, I didn't want to end it this way but its been sitting in my mind way too long. Many of you have sent me feedback and I thank each and every one of you and hope you wont be to disappointed in this decidedly unerotic ending. As with all my stories I welcome your feedback.