Camping Connection

Story Info
Cookie does her good deed for the year.
2.2k words
4.58
19.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When you are a divorced woman in your early forties, your "friends" tend to arrange dates disguised as "outings." The reason is, because they see you as the lonely professional sister that "needs" a man to complete her circle. And while the thought of having a man was a nice thought. I knew that needing one was a non starter.

You see, I make no bones about being "high maintenance". Lately, black women have been shamed into checking our self worth at the door. I refuse to do that. I bring a lot to the table, and the man that wants to get here will have to do likewise.

Well, Holmes, my brother's coworker, seemed to fit the bill nicely. He was very handsome, a hard worker, his kids seemed to like him(always a plus in my book), funny and very well endowed! However, on our first night together, I discovered that he had no idea how to use his big black dick!

I'm not exaggerating, this guy was straight-up-trash! But to be honest, I was very much attracted to him, and I was willing to work with him so that he could be the type of lover that i needed.

One long Labor Day weekend, he and my brother wanted to do a camping/fishing trip, and my sister in law insisted that we tag along. The guys didn't seem to mind, but I sure as hell did! What in the hell made her think that I wanted to be out there amongst mosquitoes and snakes cleaning stinky assed catfish all weekend?

So, the day that we left, the guys rented us a mini RV just in case sleeping in the elements became too much for us. So once we completed the five hour drive, the men quickly set up camp. Two huge tents that looked as if they had separate rooms in them.

They were eager to hit the water, all three of them, so they drove the RV and boat down to the boat launch and set out for a few hours of fishing. I was pretty sweaty, and really needed a shower. It wasn't until then that I realized that they had my other suitcase in the RV, as well as the shower! Damn! I'd have to go and shower in the ones assigned to our campsite.

As luck would have it, all of my shoes, with the exceptions of the high heeled wedgie sandals that I was wearing, were also in the RV. Welp, its a good thing that these are waterproof! So I slipped out of my shorts(my man loves these shorts that barely hide my wide ass), and I wrapped my huge beach towel around me and walked toward our assigned showers.

Damn! It was so hot out here! As I walked up, I could hear water running, but I just figured that the shower had been left on by whomever used the site last. So I hung my towel on the outside, walked in hoping that I wouldnt slip and fall in my heels, and low and behold, I wasn't alone!

It was an open bay of about 8 shower heads, and there, in the center was a middle aged white man in the shower soaping his rigid and incredibly long dick!

"What the hell?" I shouted. As I realized that I was stark naked in front of a strange man.

"Lady? What are you doing in here?" He asked as he turned toward me with a somewhat annoyed look on his face.

"This is our assigned shower!" I angrily told him.

"No it's not. It's mine. Aren't you in site 29?"

"Yes." I answered.

"Then ma'am" YOUR shower is to the left as you face your campsite from the street, didn't you read your brochure?"

Ok, now this motherfucker is trying to clown? He has no idea of who he's fucking with.

"Yes I read the brochure." I lied. "But to be honest, I may have interpreted it wrong. Look, can you please do something about that?" I asked looking down at his still rock hard dick.

"Give me a hacksaw and I'll hack it off if it bothers you so much. Look lady, I'm almost finished, feel free to use the shower, and I'll let myself out on this side over here. Ms..."

"cookie", I told him. My pussy juices were churning something fierce, the man was a little older, but he looked like a handsome professor. In fact, he looked a lot like the professor from Gilligan's island. And that dick looked amazing.

"Ok Ms. Cookie." He said.

"No "Ms", just cookie, and you don't have to run off. I'd hate if not ALL of you got clean!"

So as I started my shower, I remembered something ELSE, that had been packed away. My back wrap! Damn! "Uh sir?"

"Jerry."

"Uh jerry, I need a slight favor, before you go, can you please wash my back for me?"

Without a word or hint of hesitation, he walked over to me, took my washcloth, and began to scrub my back. But because both my ass, and his dick are so big, he can only get so close without those two things inevitably touching. So I made a suggestion.

"Jerry? now that we know each other's names, if sliding it inside gives you enough arms reach to finish my back, then please slide it in slowly. No moving!" I told him.

He does as I asked and it feels so good sliding into my pussy; technically, this isn't a fuck, but rather a means to an end, he is washing my back after all. I leaned my torso forward slightly to balance on the shower walls; this Of course, caused him lean forward as well, which had the effect of him thrusting deeper into me.

I let out a very audible "unnnh" as he forgot that he was supposed to be washing my back only! Jerry began to mercilessly pound my pussy with his massive, and ridiculously hard white cock. As I pushed back against the shower wall, he continued to beat the twat up. Wave after wave after wave of hard, crushing orgasms were hitting me, "fuck jerry! Fuck! I'm gonna cuuuuummmmnnnnh!" As he fucked me, I began to get the feeling that he had a deeper goal than just pussy, a goal that was deeper than simply cumming.

I'm sure that if I could have looked into his eyes at that moment, I could have deduced the goal, but I didn't dare turn around, although I'm a pro at walking in heels, I've never worn a pair in a shower, let alone got fucked while wearing a pair in the shower; and I couldn't be 100% sure that I wouldn't end up on my ass if I tilted in the slightest; Jerry's motives for this relentless pounding that he was giving me, would have to wait to be discovered another time.

"P-P-Please Jerry, no more! I'm drained! I can hardly standup! I've lost too much fluid!" I said, as I tried to make a joke.

Without a word, Jerry immediately stops, (I think that he's heard this before) pulls his dick out of me, and turns and walks away, as he grabs his towel he said, "well, I guess we were able to get your back nice and clean didn't we?"

Later on that day, I was still at the campsite alone. I supposed that they were probably having a pretty good day on the lake, and were in no real hurry to get back. Now, I wished that I had went. I was super bored, as well as super tingly after the awesome fuck that I just had.

So I decided to take a nature walk. One that would, coincidentally, take me directly past Jerry's campsite. I put my booty shorts and heels back on along with my tight alma maters t-shirt colors, and set out.

As I passed by, I could tell that he was hard at work at something. "Hey Jerry!" I said to him. "What are you doing?" He had this huge cone shaped apparatus pointed toward the woods, I knew that it measured sound, or enhanced ones ability to hear, but that was about it.

"This is a parabolic microphone. Im Using it to listen to marine life in the lake, I'm a marine biologist, the state hired me to make sure that the fish are safe for consumption." "

Are they?" I asked. "My brother, sister in law, and boyfriend are out there fishing."

"Boyfriend? Don't worry, it's safe." He said with a shocked smile. "I'm surprised that the subject of a boyfriend never came up in the shower." He joked.

"Well." I told him, "it's not everyday that the sight of a huge hard cock greets me walking into a strange shower."

"Im Curious though, your dick was hard before I walked in, and it was still hard after we finished and you left out. Why is that? And is that why you were humping with so much force?"

He sighed. "About a year and a half ago, I took an erection drug, over the counter. My cock has been stuck in this mode every since, no matter how hard I masturbate, or how hard I fuck, I can't cum, and my dick won't go limp."

"I see...well, to be completely honest, that cock is why I'm here. I've never came that hard in my life. And I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't get to appreciate it one more time. Perhaps I can be the one to help that dick problem of yours."

"It didn't work earlier." He said matter of factly.

I let my booty shorts fall to the ground and I stepped out of them. "Well, earlier, I didn't know your story. Now that I know what's wrong, I'll use all of my powers, and all of my skills, and if this black pussy don't make that big white dick of yours give up the ghost, then you may as well rename that thing "hat rack."

He quickly picked up my shorts and took me by the hand and led me up the trail back to his camp since he was ahead of me, there was no point in me walking "cute" and shaking my naked ass, which actually was good, these heels on this unstable terrain was the devil!

When we reached his RV, he went in and started it up. "Yes! AC!" I thought to myself. After a minute, he invited me inside. The RV didn't take long to cool down and it was pretty spacious.

Jerry was already out of his clothes and once again, his dick was on full display. He walked over to me as I sat on the bed, I stood up and took hold of him, the rigidness of his shaft had my pussy completely moist. I squatted down and began to deep throat his cock.

I rubbed his balls at the same time, and it seemed to be having a positive effect on him. I wasn't sure how positive, because I definitely didn't want him shooting nearly two year old cum down my throat, but I truly wanted to help him out.

"Uhhhh oh shit! This feels good Cookie!" I started to suck him harder and faster, but while he responded positively, he still refused to cum! So I figured that it was time to put the black pussy to work. I stopped sucking him and leaned back onto the bed, with two of my fingers, I parted my pussy lips, with the other hand, I have him a "come hither gesture, with a big smile on my face. It was a smile that said, "don't worry big boy! Your torment ends tonight!

Since the bed wasn't quite big enough for us to both fit comfortably inside of it, I raised my legs high, and he knelt down and slid right Into my wet and waiting pussy. I won't lie! I came instantly!

I knew that I'd have to get him off before he over whelmed me again, so I tightened my pussy muscles as much as possible, and I started talking cash money shit to Jerry.

"You better fuck me Jerry! You better get this pussy! Put that nut in this black pussy Daddy! Show me how white boys get down!"

Between that, plus My moist and tight snatch, and me constantly fucking him back, Jerry was starting to come around. "Cookie! Cookie! I'm close Cookie! My god I'm close! I can't believe it! I'm actually going to cuuuuuuuuuum ahhhhhhhhh unnnnnnnh!"

And with that, Jerry fills my pussy with his pent up frustration for about an entire minute. This time I came so hard, I actually squirted; between my juices and his, his entire bed was soaked, as well as his floor.

Jerry passed out on the bed after he pulled his dick out. I stood up and almost slipped down. I had always believed that men liked fucking women in heels but it wasn't safe to walk in them with so much cum on the floor, not to mention all of the cum that I had expelled!

I reached down and touched his now soft, now shrunken dick, this snapped him out of his slumber because his cock was now very sensitive to touch. "I I can't believe it! He said with tears in his eyes. Cookie, I don't really know what to say, or how to thank you." I gently touched his penis and equally gently slid my tongue into his mouth. "No thanks is needed daddy." I whispered to him. "Unless you want to thank the gods for the power of black pussy!"