Camping Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston watched as Mary waved both guys over. Neither dude lost any time, jumping out of their clothes and over to Mary. They stood with their hard cocks in her face and she immediately began stroking and sucking both into her mouth. Campbell seeing the new helpers moved himself up onto the edge of the pool with Mary still riding his cock, both wet and steaming hot from the springs. Campbell nodded to one of the guys and the new hiker got behind Mary as she blew his friend. She slowed her fucking of Campbell's cock while the new cock wet with Mary's spit slowly eased into her ass.

This time when Mary started rocking herself on Campbell's cock she was taking the second deep in her ass. The guy in her ass couldn't hold out and moaned as he came in her ass. Mary kept fucking Campbell and the next took his place at her asshole and pushed himself down into her tight as lubed with his friends cum. Mary began fucking both cocks as the four hands ravaged her body, slapping her ass and tits biting her nipples and neck. All three erupted together, Mary cumming on both cocks as they blew hot loads inside her pussy and ass.

Preston numbly walked back to the campsite and packed up his tent and supplies and also packed Campbell's and Mary's packs leaving a change of clothes out for each. A few minutes later the two showed up and dressed, grabbed their packs and set off back down the trail towards their vehicles. Preston hiked behind and before long they were back at the parking area, the downhill hike going much easier and quicker. Preston watched as Mary kissed Campbell goodbye and walked over and got into his jeep. She just smiled and told Preston he was right, she did like camping with his friends after all.

12