Camping Fun

Story Info
Terry gets a little of the green eyed monster over her sis.
2.5k words
4.1
140.7k
9
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers

Part 1

Terry, Marry and my self had left late on a Friday night to go out to a lake in Marino Valley California. Lake Paris was a two hour drive from our home and both girls had slipped back going to bed in the motor home as I drove us out there. I pulled into our camping spot and stepped out side to catch some fresh air and a beer to relax before bed. I sat down on the motor home step as I popped the top on my drink.

I thought about how things had changed in my life now that Mary had moved in with Terry and my self. She was so out going and fun to be with and she had really taken to showing off her sweet young body and could cum a bucket full when she got excited! But Terry was where my mind was. She had been a little distant the last few days and I thought she might be feeling a little jealous of how her sister and I were getting along.

“Sam, are you ok?” I felt Terry’s hand on my shoulder.

I looked over my shoulder at her smiling as she opened the door to the motor home. I let my eyes run up her bare legs to her panty covered pussy, loving how good she looked. She was topless and her pink nipples were hard from the AC in the motor coach. The only light was from the park bathroom about two hundred feet away and a half moon. Both reflected off of her soft white skin and she took a step down.

“Yes baby I’m fine. I was just thinking about you.”

“Move over so I can get out.” She said.

I stood up watching her tits sway as she took the two steps down to stand next to me. She stretched pushing her tits out at me as she looked around not caring that there were other campers around us. Knowing that even though it was well after midnight there just might be someone looking our way. She walked the few feet over to the picnic table and sat down in the ninety-degree night air. She leaned back on her hands letting her lush full breast role to the side as she opened her legs letting me see how her panties had pulled up into her soft vagina lips. I opened another beer and moved over setting on a stump across from her so that I could enjoy looking at the only woman I had ever loved.

“You have no idea how hot you look setting there like that sweet hart!” I said as I let my eyes run over her body. “I love the way the moon light is playing with your hair.”

“Better than her?” she pointed to the camper where her sister Mary was sleeping.

“Oh baby she has nothing on you! My god woman is that what’s been going on the last few days?” I leaned over running my hand over her thigh, “You are the girl I love and the girl I want to spend my life with. If you want to stop doing any of the things we do just say so and it stops. You are my wife and the most beautiful woman I have ever met! Terry I love you and only you!”

She was watching me intently as I spoke to her.

“Well Sam, you know I love Betty and I feel nothing but love for both of you when I see you with her. In fact I love to watch it when you are screwing her! I can’t wait for them to get here so we can play. I know where we stand with her and I know she might like to fuck you but she won’t steal you away from me.” She looked at the motor home and in the dim light I could see a tear run down her cheek, “I can’t say the same thing with Marry.”

I stood up moving to her. I pulled her tight to me holding her head up to my belly as I ran my hands over her bare back. Terry leaned into me crying softly. I moved down kissing away her tears as I pulled her to her feet, holding her tightly to me.

“And it’s incest.” She said it so softly I almost didn’t hear her.

I cupped her ass in my hands feeling the softness of her cheeks as her T-backs pulled up farther into the crack of her ass. I sat back down on the stump pulling her down so that she straddled me mashing her tits into my shirtless chest. My growing cock was pushing into her panty-covered crotch through my shorts. I rocked her slowly back and forth as she cried trying to think of what to say.

“Well baby I don’t think it is any thing to be upset about. First she is way over twenty-one. Next she wants it just as bad as you do. Hell I have seen her come to you for sex more than once so I think it must be ok! I don’t think you can get her pregnant so that’s ok and the two of you making love, well I know that’s ok with me. As far as her stealing my hart, well just like Betty, Mary has a chunk of it but you are the girl I love and you are the girl I want. You tell me no more and I won’t touch either one of them ever again!”

She kissed me holding me tightly as she lifted up to pull my hard dick out of my pants. She pulled her panty to the side and slipped my cock up into her waiting hole as she slipped back down.

Terry raped her arms around my neck kissing me deeply as she settled down on me. She raped her legs around my waist pushing down so her whole weight was on my cock pushing it deep into her womb. She just held me like that for a long time kissing me softly, sucking on my lips. Terry started moving her belly muscles so that she was milking me with her vagina muscles fucking me with out even moving her hips!

I could feel her nipples pushing into my chest as she held me tightly biting my neck then moving up to my ear. Her pussy felt almost like it was shaking as she worked it on my dick pulling me deeper and deeper into her as she milked me! Terry whispered in my ear again speaking so softly I could just barley hear her.

“Can my sister do this to you?”

I held her hips in my trembling hand as she milked me, holding me so tightly in her vagina that it felt like a hand pulling me. She was making all those hours working in the gym pay for them selves.

“Oh, Oh god no! I, I have never felt any one but, but you do this! Oh umm oh baby umm I’m getting close Hooooo!”

“Yes Sammy that’s it! It’s ok! Umm yes cum in me sweet hart, cum deep in me!”

She pushed her tong into my ear as she moved her hips ever so slightly. It was the only movement I had felt in the last five minutes except for her making her pussy pump on me.

I came!

“UNGGgaaaa oohhh oh baby yesssssss!”

Terry pulled me to her kissing me, “That’s my boy fill me up with it umm yes! I feel I! Umm I feel it pumping in me Sam! Oh Sammy I love you so much!”

“Terry honey I, I umm I love you to! Oh baby! God I do love only you!”

Terry held me like that as I finished cuming in her. She just kept milking me with those muscles as I shook into her. It was like she was sucking the life out of me as she held me.
We kissed and held each other with out talking until I grew soft in her cum filled pussy. When I finally slipping out she stood up letting me look at her hairless nether lips as she readjusted her panties over her pussy. Her bare breasts shaking then hanging down as she moved bending over kissing me softly on the lips then she pulled back just a few inches looking me in the eye.

“You let me know if my sister can ever do that to you!”

She kissed me again then walked back to the motor home, her sweet ass shaking at me in the soft light from the camp bathroom and moon. I sat there with my limp wet dick hanging out of my pants shaking from my come wondering how I was going to get her to know she was the one I loved.

Part 2

I had drunk six or seven beers and fell a sleep on top of the picnic table. The awoke to smell of bacon and a throbbing head along with the hot morning sun pounding down on my bare back. I looked to my right seeing Betty and Charlie’s camper parked next to ours.

Charley was standing on the other side of it away from us. He was looking intently at my motor home and from the way he was standing I could tell he didn’t want to be seen.
I slowly moved my head the other way trying not to let him see me moving so I could see what he was looking at. It was Terry and Mary standing in the out door shower. It hooks up to the wall of the motor home and has a curtain that goes around three sides to provide privacy. They had not closed the curtain all the way and were both fully exposed to Charley and my self!

Terry was topless and still had her panties on but Mary was nude and washing her hair. I rolled onto my side so that I could watch Charley and the girls at the same time just as Terry slipped her panties down then bent over at the waist to pick them up. Her pussy and ass became open and fully exposed to us as she bent over then stood back up stepping into the spray with her sister. I looked at Charley and could tell her was stroking his self as he looked at the girls.

Terry took the soap and started washing Mary’s back working her hands down over her butt and thighs. She worked her hands around cupping Mary’s tits pulling her nipples then gave Mary the soap.

Charley was openly pulling on his self now as he looked at the girls. I knew Terry had flashed him sum just to fuck with his head but he had never seen her like this and he didn’t even know Mary so he was getting the whole show!

Terry lifted her arms pushing her tits out, making them lift as she soaped her hair.
She looked at him! It was so fast, and I was sure he didn’t notice but she definitely had looked at him then she looked at me! I could see just a hint of a smile as she spoke to Mary as she took over washing Terry’s hair for her. She washed her hair and then down her back and bottom just like Terry had done to her. She washed back up to cup both of my wife’s tits cupping them softly before patting her on the bottom and stepping out of the spray. She picked up a towel to dry her self and I looked over at Charley to see him standing with his mouth open.

Betty opened the camper door and walked out just then. Charley about shit as he ducked back out of sight. She walked over to the shower with the other girls stepping inside. The three girls started laughing as Betty pulled her T-shirt off her big tits bouncing all over. She bent over showing us her ass as she dropped her shorts. She stepped into the water with Terry who moved turning her back to Charley. I could see Betty glance up looking at him and turn side ways in one move and knew Terry had told her about us watching them.

Terry started washing Betty just as she had washed Mary. As Betty washed her own hair Terry washed her back and bottom then up her tummy to cup her breasts. Only Terry didn’t stop there. Mary moved closer so the two girls’ were touching back to belly and kissed Betty on the neck. Terry looked over Betty’s shoulder at Charley and spoke to Mary she cupped Betty’s pussy mound then moved her hand slowly up Betty’s belly until she was cupping her breasts again!

It was too much for Charley! His arm was flying up and down as he pulled on his self. He lowered his head and gave a low grunt as he shot all over the finder of his truck! Mary could see him coming and pulled a towel up over her self-acting like she had just seen him.

“OH FUCK!” she screamed grabbing the shower curtain pulling it shut!

Charley knew he was busted and started putting his dick back in his pants even though he was still coming! I was trying hard not to laugh as I sat up my self-looking around like I had just woke up.

“What the fuck! Is every one ok?” I called as I rubbed my hands over my face like I was shaking out the sleep!

“Yep, yep! Every thing is fine! I a, I am going for a little walk! A, Be right back Sam.” Charley said as he turned and went to the public bathroom.

I stood up and walked to the backside of the shower. I moved the curtain back to find the three girls giggling like bad little kids about how Charley had whacked off looking at them.

“That was mean,” I said “I hope you make it up to him when he gets back.”

All three of them put a towel around their bodies leaving the back open so there butts were exposed as they went into my motor home to dress.

“Oh I’m sure he will get something before it’s all said and done. Just like I am sure you will be well taken care of before the day is over to. Now we are all three very hungry. I will cook the egg’s if you do the bacon, and Sam you know that little white slip you like so much?” I smiled at Terry as she spoke to me nodding yes at her, “Well that is what I will be wearing!”

“Poor Charley you dumb fuck! I think we are in for a hell of a weekend my friend!” I thought to my self as I pulled out a frying pan!

mseaking
mseaking
405 Followers