Camping Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the second round of wine was nearing completion, Lynn suggested to Sean that they clear the table while Cindy and I brought out desert. We all got up and cleared our dishes, then Cindy and I headed for the trailer. "They don't have a clue what's coming, do they?"

"And right now, they don't really care, either."

We pulled out the parts to our desert and put them on trays, covering them with towels so that this whole thing would be a surprise. When all was ready we made our entrance. Lynn and Sean were in a lip lock again, but soon turned their attention to us as we brought out the trays.

"Good heavens, you two. How many are coming for desert?

"Just the four us are cumming." There was that seduction in her voice that suggested to all that the party was about to begin.

We removed the towels and presented our desert.

"There is far to much here to eat at once." They both agreed on that.

"Don't worry," was Cindy's calm reply. "There won't be much left when we get through. You see, we are going to do this a little different." She explained as she sat down. "There is no one here but us, right? So we don't need to be prim and proper any more. THAT part of the meal is done with. Now we have fun!"

The other two were both stunned but intrigued. This sounded very interesting, and yet there were questions.

Cindy continued. "It is really very simple. The first rule is that the men will feed the ladies. The second rule is that no one can use any utensils, only body parts. And the third rule is ladies can only receive..." "...And, don't worry about the clothes. If they can't be washed, they can be replaced!"

I wasn't even aware of these rules. My mind raced to come up with methods of picking up the various food groups. The fruit was no problem; I could use my hands. But the pudding would be some what more challenging!

"Any questions? Good, let's begin. Lynn, I will start and you all can join in when you get the hang of this game?" Lynn nodded. "Good. Josh, I think I would like to start with pudding; the tapioca."

I looked at her and then the bowl. "Just dig in." I thought. I reached in with one hand and scooped out a bit of pudding and dripped all the way to her face. Some made it into her mouth, but most of it dropped on her dress.

"Mmm. That was good. How about some more; lots more." This time I took a handful. When I went to drop it in her mouth, she closed her lips and it all ran down her front and inside her dress. "Now you're getting the idea! But I think you need to dig out the stuff inside my dress!" I stuck my hand down her front and did my best to pick up what I could, but only managed to smear it around. Then the nickel dropped. This was the whole idea. I looked over at Lynn and Sean, and they were holding each other in anxious anticipation. One more handful of tapioca, but this time I had no intention of taking it to her mouth. My hand went directly inside her bra and I rubbed the goo all over her breasts.

"Yes, yes." She purred. "That feels so erotic. You learn quick." Again I glanced at the others, only to find Sean's hands in the chocolate pudding and heading for Lynn's face and front.

"Sweetheart, how about some strawberries?"

"Sure." My enthusiasm was obvious. "Strawberries, coming right up." I grabbed three or four of the biggest ones I could see. I looked Cindy straight in the eye as I reached under her dress, parted her legs and panties, and inserted the berries, one by one into her pussy. She moaned her approval. "They will be my desert later." Cindy knew exactly what I meant.

From there on, it was one thing after another. I poured some more tapioca down the front of her dress, this time massaging it in from the outside of her dress. Chocolate syrup all over her face and chest, followed by a few shots of whipped cream. Then proceeded to spread it around with my tongue. All the time Cindy's hands were behind her chair.

Sean already had Lynn's dress half off, and was filling her bra with everything, then rubbing it in through the material, moving the excess to parts that were still skin coloured.

I rolled up the front of Cindy's dress to see the red strawberry juice sneaking out from between her lips and staining the panties. Reaching down, I pulled the material to one side and pushed a finger in to see how much room was left for other food. Not being disappointed, I found lots of room for more fruit, pudding, whipped cream and syrup. This I crammed in using a banana. Then I replaced the panties.

"This dress is hindering me from finding more bare skin." I complained as I rubbed two pieces of cake and icing into her mounds on the front of her dress. "Well, take it off me then." Cindy was already starting to stand as she spoke. Goo was seeping from her bra and down the inside of her dress. I could also sense her discomfort in her crotch as she was standing. But that was all right, any thing there wasn't room for, and the panties couldn't hold, would simply run down her legs, and I would take care of it later. I reached down and rubbed the bulge at her pussy, and spread the overflow all around the area. This is where Cindy stopped being a passive recipient, and started being an active participant.

Cindy rubbed herself on the front of my shirt, then unbuttoned it, pulling it a side. SHE grabbed stuff and started jamming it down my pants and briefs. Cindy took my shirt right off, and my pants soon followed.

All four of us stood on only our underwear, and they were stuffed to overflowing. Still we grabbed more; pudding, syrup, Jell-O, cake, and spreading all over each other. At one point, I squeezed Cindy's breasts together and forced some tapioca from between them. Bending down, I scooped it up with my mouth and deposited it into hers. Her whole body squirmed with delight. We French kissed, playing with the tapioca balls with our tongues and passing them back and forth between our mouths. When they were gone, I found some more and we did the same.

By now, Sean had my wife completely nude and had his head between her legs doing some munching of his own. Her hands all over his head and face with whatever she could find. Even shooting the odd blast of whipped cream into her crotch for some topping for Sean.

I picked up Cindy by her bottom and moved her until she hovered over the cake tray, setting her down on top of the remaining cake. Collecting handfuls of cake and icing, I massaged her back, sides, armpits and even managed to get a bit inside her bra. Cake on the tray oozed up between her legs, and this she rubbed into her panties and crotch.

When I finally undid the bra, it was brown with chocolate cake, pudding, syrup, not to mention all of those tapioca balls. All of this was licked up by my tongue and mouth and shared with Cindy. She lay back on the table and I poured more food stuffs all over her body, head and hair, rubbing it in where ever I could.

Lynn came over to the table, bent over to feast on Cindy's breasts, as Sean spread Lynn's pussy lips and penetrated her easily from behind. Lynn moaned softly with each thrust, and started getting more aggressive with her mouth as she neared another orgasm. When it hit, she yelled.

"OHHHH....Yessssss....Yeah!!!" Cindy reached over and squeezed Lynn's nipples, which sent my love even higher.

"Where do you want me to come?" Sean was panicking.

"Come around here and cum on my tits, Babe. Then Josh and Lynn will know how good you taste!" Sean was half way around the table by the time Cindy had finished speaking. Lynn put her head on Cindy's breast as Sean got up on the table and let Cindy finish him off by hand.

"I'm cumming." He growled, giving the girls fair warning. A few seconds later Sean erupted, sending blast after blast of white semen directly onto Cindy's chest and into Lynn's mouth. When he was through, Lynn scooped up the cum from Cindy's chest and collected it in her mouth. My wife crawled across the table and opened her mouth to show me the prize that she was about to share with me. At that, we kissed hard and long while she passed the cum into my mouth and we swapped it back and forth. We both swallowed, We were in seventh heaven.

"You still have some desert in my pussy" Cindy reminded me. With that I focused my attention on Cindy's crotch, sitting in the chocolate cake. Lynn got right in close and watched as I removed the panties.

"Looks good" she hissed.

"Here, be my guest", and my wife wasted no time swinging around to partake in this feast.

"Anything I can do?" Sean inquired.

"Sure, keep Cindy's tits and mouth happy while we take care of business down here." Sean pounced on this wife's familiar breasts.

It was a true three on one. All of us licking and eating to our hearts content. Lynn would come up for air and I would lick and suck the food off her face. Once, she climbed up to Cindy's face and let her have the honours. Cindy came two or three times in the next few minutes with all three of us working different parts of her body

"How are we going to finish this off?" Cindy asked, sounding like she had just about had enough.

I helped Cindy to her feet, and pulled her up close. My cock slid easily between her legs, although not into her vagina.

"Just like this." I said as I slowly pumped between her legs. "I going to cum and have it run down your legs. How does that sound?"

"Wonderful." She whispered in my ear as she snuggled in close to enjoy the rhythm. In just a few strokes I was cumming. Cindy was moving her legs back and forth so she could feel the goo between her thighs.

The four us just stood there holding each other for several minutes. Occasionally sharing kisses, but mostly just cuddling; Lynn with Sean and Cindy with me.

We all hit the lake after that, washing each other before drying off and cleaning up the mess we had made in camp. An hour later Lynn and I lay in our own bed in each others arms.

"How do we top that?" she asked.

"We don't even try. If it happens, it happens and we will enjoy. In the mean time, I think I would like a little snack!!"

12