Camping in France Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Silence my little Maid sluts. You are going to enjoy this I think.' Something pushed softly against my anus and I tried to relax, knowing it would go easier if I allowed whatever it was to enter. I gasped as the pressure increased becoming insistent and then it slid in I gasped again as my anus closed about it, filling me. Madam Reynard tapped it and shockwaves flowed through me threatening to buckle my legs. She took the object and pushed pulled and turned it for a few minutes but never removing it. At first I thought it disgusting, invading to be fucked in the anus like this and then teased, but I soon began to actually enjoy it and I felt a wash of shame.

'Stand back up and turn around.' Madam Reynard sat back in her armchair and hitched up her skirt. 'Claudette, come here.'

I watched as Claudette got down on the ground in front of Madam Reynard and began lapping at her mistress pussy - a smile crossed Madam Reynard's face and she sighed. 'Kiss each other, you will perform for me. I want to watch you.'

I turned to Clare and sank into her arms, wincing as my tortured nipples came into contact with her dress. She kissed me and I felt her hands immediately come up and squeeze my breasts sending a fire and urgency through me.

'Find each others pussies and fuck each other. I want to see you fuck each other.' Madam Reynard's voice was deep and husky.

My hand moved down, as did Clare's, and we spent a moment navigating the crush of our bodies. Her cunt, when I found it was wet and slick, and as my two finger sank into her I realised how hot she was and how my own vagina must be like a furnace as well. A moment later, two slim fingers sank into my cunt and began sliding in and out, slowly fucking me, a third finger soon joined them. I could feel the hard object, so close to my fingers in Clare's anus, and the one in mine, hard and unyielding, pushing the cheeks of my bottom apart adding to the intense experience of the whole thing.

Clare broke the kiss and dipped her head to my nipples, taking first one and then the other into her mouth, sucking and licking around the clips as one hand held my breast while the other continued to fuck me. When the hand on my breast left to find the object in my ass and move it slowly in and out, I gazed down at the girl I loved and felt the orgasm begin to rise, ready to explode within me. I realised I would let Clare do anything to me, it was her I wanted to be controlled by and if her command was to follow Madam Reynard then I would, but Clare would be my mistress. Now I just had to explain it to her.

If you enjoyed my story, please email me for a link to my website. Love n kisses

JosieXX

12