Camping Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers

I let his cock free at last and went back to teasing his balls. I was kissing them and licking each one individually and putting them in my mouth. I let him slowly slap his cock against my tongue before taking over and sucking his dick. I was licking his shaft all over and sucking him trying to give him a great time and I could tell it was working.

"Oh shit...oh yeah" I heard him say.

I slowed down once more and moved his dick down my throat as I rubbed my hands up and down his pecks. I felt his hand move to my head as I was going down on him. I stopped and grabbed his penis and spat on it, lubing it up. I held his cock and quickly bobbed my head up and down again. I stopped and began to lick his inner groin up to his shaft. I ended my pleasure by slowly kissing his stomach and moving upwards to his chest. I was licking in between his pecks again and held his arms down. I moved up and gently kissed his biceps once more while moving my genitals over his crotch to keep him horny.

After about 10 seconds of this, we began to kiss. I held my upper body above him while he was rubbing my lower ribs and hips. He started to feel my crack before wrapping his arms around me and we rolled over so I was on my back. He maintained on top of my rubbing my chest and nipples. I had my hands back behind my head as he was playing with my nipples making them rock hard. He slowly traveled downwards and I had my legs spread apart. He was rubbing my crotch and moved both hands under my thighs and then moved them on my dick. He held my cock in once hand and rubbed my leg with his other.

"Oh Jon" I moaned.

I looked up at him and he was smiling at me with my dick in his mouth. He took me out of his mouth and spoke.

"I'm going to make you cream" he told me.

I was moaning as he kissed my shaft and was kissing all around my crotch. He was playing with my nuts and was sucking on one. He gently slapped my dick on his face before sucking my dick again. My cock was growing hard again in his warm mouth. He slowly pulled on the tip of my penis slowly before letting go of my cock. He sat up and began to rub my chest down my thigh and then returned to my dick. He was kissing my nuts and my groin as he stroked me off. He stuck my penis head in his mouth.

"Oh yeah suck that dick" I told him.

He did as I told him and went down to my base. He was down on all fours and had his head down with my dick still in his mouth. I started to force my hips up and down quickly to where I pushed my feet on the bed and my cock farther into Jon's mouth. I stopped and put my feet down and moaned.

"Oh yeah..." I spoke.

Jon started to kiss below my balls and my dick as I continued to breathe heavily.

"Fuck" I moaned again.

He held my penis in his hand again and started to blow me for a few seconds. He was moving his hand over my left leg and I guided his hand to my asshole. He started to finger me.

"Oh yeah bro your ass is so fucking tight" he told me. "I'm going to rip you in half".

He was jerking me off and I touched his penis before he went back to my crotch. He was licking the sides of my penis and licking my tip. I grabbed his hand and rubbed my chest with it and I continued to moan. He continued to suck my dick and I fucked his face.

"You know the fuck you're doing" I told him.

Jon was jerking himself as he continued. I rest my right leg on his back and he made me moan louder. He stopped and lifted my legs over my head and went straight to my ass with his mouth. He was swirling his tongue around in my ass. He was jerking himself off as he rimmed me and licked my crack. All I just did was moan as I was curled up on my back.

"Mm! Oh yeah!" I moaned.

"Yeah" Jon said. "You got a nice hole."

Jon had me get up and we started to 69. He was lying on his back and had his right leg arched as I was on top of him. I was sucking his dick as he had my ass cheeks spread apart and was getting my ass wet. I stroked him off a little and switched hands to hold his cock and blow him. I went down to were I started to gag and came up with a trail of saliva from his penis to my lips. He used his thumb to push pass my hole.

"Oh Fuck Me" I moaned.

I was kissing up and down his dick and jerked him off. I continued to moan as we went onto to me blowing him and he rimmed me. He rubbed my lower back and nudged his nose in between my crack. He added his tongue into the action and penetrated my anus. He squeezed my ass and was rocking his head side to side while spitting in it. I tugged at his nuts with my lips and lick his groin. He spat on my ass several times and I went down his base. I gagged and pulled up with the saliva trail.

"This is so hot!" I said. "I can't wait for you to fuck me with it."

He spanked me and we stopped.

"Oh yeah, fuck me Jon" I begged.

Jon had me get off of him and curl on my back again and hold my legs up and was sucking on his index finger. He slowly put his finger inside of me and was finger-fucking me. I moaned so loud it was no wonder the neighbors couldn't hear us.

"You're nice and tight" Jon said.

He spat on my ass and shoved the saliva down further with his finger.

"I'm nice and ready for that cock" I asked. "Stick that cock in me!"

"Fuck yeah! Open that hole up!" he spoke.

He stopped and I got in the doggy-position as Jon grabbed some lube out of his back and applied it to his penis. I was near the edge of the bed as Jon came over and spanked my ass. He stroked himself off and put one foot on the bed and slowly shoved his dick inside me. I held my cheeks open and he was fully inside me.

"Oh!" we moaned in sync.

He pulled himself out slowly and held his cock and pushed himself back in slowly. He held his face nudge in my shoulder as I ached in slow pain and pleasure.

"It feels so good" I moaned.

He felt my left side of my chest and then put his hands next to mine. He started to slowly fuck my ass as he moved himself in and out. I started to moan with every push into my prostate.

"Fuck, Oh yeah!" I spoke.

I felt Jon's hard abs move against my back and his hands on my hips, guiding his dick in and out. I felt his big dick rip my ass and stretch it. Jon started to fuck me faster. He wrapped an arm around my stomach and his other hand was stroking my thighs. He switched hand positions and had a hold of me by my waist and left shoulder. He took his foot of the bed and was balls deep inside me. After 10 minutes, I looked at Jon while moaning and I could tell he was just starting. He got on the very edge of the bed behind me and sat on his knees while we made love. His was in a doggy-position on top of me and continued to pound my ass. I sat up a little and turned my head towards him. He wrapped his hand around my stomach again and held my head the way it was turned and we kissed, swapping saliva and tongue twisting.

Jon got off of me and laid down near the headboard on his back and his dick erect. I climbed on top of him and sat sideways so my hands could hold the headrest and I squatted above him and inserted him myself. I began to bounce up and down his dick on my own. I would stop and jack myself off before starting again and I continued this cycle for some time. It even got to the point where Jon would fuck me while I masturbated.

"Oh fuck yeah lil bro" Jon moaned.

We continued having sex as I felt his pecks and we moaned. Jon had himself still inside of me as he switched into a sitting position with me sitting on his cock still and he continued the fucking. I had my arm wrapped around Jon and he held me by my right peck as we made eye contact. I could see the lust filled in Jon's eyes and the sex he has been longing for since he didn't have any time. We stopped with the eye contact and Jon wrapped his other hand around my dick and jerked me off. In all of the moaning, all you could hear were "OH! AH! FUCK! YEAH!" and a lot of heavy breathing. Jon had stopped the sex pounding and put me into a headlock with his left arm and started to jerk me off quickly with his right.

"Bro its time for you to cum" he told me.

I didn't reject the fact of me cumming now so all I did was just put my hands on Jon's bicep as if I was trying to escape but all I just did was feel the cum rush and watch it happen.

"Oh yeah, fucking cum" he demanded.

After a few seconds I began to react.

"I'm gonna cum!" I mentioned.

Jon began to beat me off at an even faster rate and all I could do was moan.

"Holy FUCK!! AH!" I yelled.

My jizz flew out from my cock and onto my stomach and down Jon's hand. Jon had me lick my cum from his hand and then he had me hop off of him and lay down on my back and with my legs in the air. He got in between my cheeks once more and shoved his dick in my ass while he held my legs up. I was in full pleasure now and he started to go faster. I was grabbing my junk and found out that I enjoyed rubbing the area right below it. Jon lowered himself through the arch in my legs and down for our lips to touch. I wrapped my arms around him as we bit each other's lips and kissed passionately. Jon sat back up a little and continued intercourse as I rubbed his stomach. After a few minutes of finishing our hot fucking, Jon began to moan loudly and yell.

"Oh shit! Aw FUCK! I'm going to cum!"

"I want you to!" I released the words from my mouth. "Hop up here!"

I was telling him to sit on his knees above my upper body. He was jerking himself off very quickly as I rubbed his leg with my left hand and played with his nipple with my right.

"Oh come on bro shoot! Shoot!...Shoot it in my mouth Jon, I want to taste your sweet juice!" I moaned in pleasure.

I continued to rub his nipple and stared at his cock. Jon began to tense up and I opened my mouth wide. Jon shot his load over the right of my face and some on my chin. He grabbed my head and pulled my mouth closer as I stuck my tongue out and some of his salty cum splashed into my mouth. I kissed his dick and took him into my mouth and pulled him forward as he finished his load off.

"Oh! Hell yeah bro! Hell yeah..." he moaned.

I pushed the remaining cum out of my mouth and it went down my chin and I wiped it off. I laid my head down on the bed and felt exhausted but great.

"Oh Jon" I moaned one last time.

Jon got off of me and lay down next to me and we kissed.

"I'm so glad that you're back home for now" I said.

Jon just laughed as we made out. I had my eyes closed as I could hear music go off and feel something vibrate. I was tossing and turning until I woke up to my phone going off. It all was just a dream and I found myself rock hard to it. I looked at my phone to see it was Jon calling me.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey bro, I'm here" Jon told me.

"Alright be down in a minute" I told him and hung up the phone.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my house and put my camping supplies into the trunk. I got in the passenger seat and greeted Jon.

"Hey Jon" I said.

"Hey bro! I'm glad to see you" Jon told me.

We hugged for about a few seconds and Jon started the car and drove down the street.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We are going to... Escapade Bois" he was trying to sound it out.

I started to grow cautious and confused.

"What did you say?" I asked.

"I said that we are going to Escapade Bois" Jon explained. "It means "getaway in the woods" in French".

Jon started to explain what it was about as I was just riddled if this was really happening and then I just decided to sleep it off. As I tried to sleep, all I could hear from Jon was-

"Clay? Clayyyyy? Are you alright? Wake up..." he called.

I refused to open my eyes and he just gave up and drove quietly to the resort.

DasXyM4N
DasXyM4N
25 Followers
12