Camping It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers

The combination of Paul’s mouth, tongue and hand driving him over the edge, and the vibration of the humming, was finally too much for Wil to handle and he came, his hips lifting from the ground as he gasped Paul’s name under his breath and tried not to scream. Paul swallowed Wil’s cock again and ran his fingers down his perineum and before Wil knew it he was convulsing again. Paul sucked fervently until Wil was finished and then moved up to capture Wil’s lips with his own, pressing his own throbbing erection against Wil’s thigh, causing him to harden again almost immediately.

“I want you,” Paul whispered in between kisses, rubbing his cock up and down the length of Wil’s. In response Wil smiled and wrapped his legs around him, grinding himself harder against Paul. He half growled as he told Wil to roll over, which he did without objection. Paul grabbed a condom out of his bag and fumbled for a few seconds before he finally got it open and rolled it on. He leant down and kissed the small of Wil’s back. “Ready?” he asked. Wil nodded.

“Please.” The desperation in Wil’s voice as he said this only served to turn Paul on even more and he slowly guided himself part of the way into Wil, who pressed back against him, silently asking for more. Paul suddenly thrust himself deep and Wil cried out in pain and pleasure, then quickly stifled the sound by biting his lip. They froze for a moment, listening for any stirring from the next tent, but hearing nothing, Paul reached around and wrapped his hand around Wil’s shaft as he thrust deeper inside him. Wil was sucking in gulps of air desperately and they were both covered in a sheen of sweat as Wil moved to meet each thrust. Soon they’d worked up a frantic pace and Paul knew he couldn’t hold back much longer. He stroked Wil’s shaft with increasing speed and then rubbed his thumb over the tip. Suddenly Wil was coming in Paul’s hand, biting his own arm hard and screaming. Moments later Paul threw his head back with a strangled cry, his whole body convulsing as he emptied himself inside Wil. Paul collapsed over Wil, their bodies slick with perspiration, and they lay like that until they both caught their breath a little. Eventually Paul reluctantly withdrew from Wil and disposed of the condom, then Wil rolled over onto his back and pulled Paul close, kissing him gently, both men not having enough energy to do anything else.

“You’re amazing,” Wil mumbled, stroking Paul’s back lightly. Paul smiled and closed his eyes.

“Thankyou.” Moments later they were both fast asleep.

PART 6

“Mmm…” Paul mumbled as he became aware of gentle kisses being planted on his chest and stomach, gradually making their way up his neck and finally to his lips. He moaned softly as his lower lip was sucked into the vaguely unfamiliar mouth and Paul slid his hand up the nape of their neck and into the soft silky hair. He wound his fingers into their hair and pulled them deeper as his other hand trailed down the velvety smooth back, bringing the comfortably toned body closer until it was pressed firmly against his. Finally he pulled back and opened his eyes. Wil. Gorgeous young Wil. He smiled sleepily and squinted at the light illuminating the roof of the tent.

“Hey there,” Wil murmured, mirroring Paul’s smile.

“Hey.” Paul grinned at the hand that was ever roaming his body. “How you feeling?”

“Like doing it again right now.” Wil’s eyes were dark with desire and they simultaneously claimed each other’s lips once more.

“Come on Paul, time to get up!” called Richard in a motherly tone from just outside. Wil and Paul froze and stared at the opening to the tent. A moment later the flap was flung open and they both held their breath as a head ducked inside. It was Rove. They sighed in relief and Wil lay his head on Paul’s chest before looking up to Rove. He was grinning like he’d just won a million dollars. Rove dropped a pair of jeans and a t-shirt over their naked bodies and waggled his finger mockingly.

“Hurry up Wil,” Rove said in a hushed voice “Get dressed and get out of there now while Gatesy’s stalling Richard.” Wil nodded and stood up as Rove left the tent. He swiftly pulled on his boxers and the clothes Rove had delivered and then stepped towards the exit.

“Hey!” Paul protested, sitting up on his sleeping bag. Wil turned and looked down at him questioningly. “Don’t I even get a kiss?” he pouted. A smile of dawning fell on Wil’s face and he dropped to his knees before Paul and pulled him in for a deep probing kiss, automatically running his hand down Paul’s chest. Eventually Paul gently pushed him away. Wil stared at him, obviously not really wanting to leave. “Well go on, get out of here!” Paul insisted, giving him a slight shove, and Wil grinned and scampered off.

*****

“Hey Rich, hey guys,” Paul said after sitting down next to Richard near the campfire. He looked up to find Gatesy and Rove grinning at him knowingly. He sent them a mock warning look and then smirked, looking down at his shoes.

“Well look who’s here!” Gatesy said in an outrageously exaggerated voice. Obviously Wil had just turned up. “Hi Wil! Have a goodsleep last night?” Paul looked up and Wil wasn’t even looking at his friend; he couldn’t take his eyes off Paul. Rich was looking on with a confused look on his face and Paul grinned evilly, making lurid gestures to Wil with his hands but keeping it out of Richard’s line of sight. Wil began blushing a fairly violent shade of red and quickly sat down, avoiding looking at Paul until he had regained his composure. Rove and Gatesy were obviously trying very hard not to laugh, but not having much success.

“Uh, guys…what’s going on?” Rich asked, looking completely bewildered.

“Nothing to worry about Rich,” Gatesy insisted “We just walked in on Wil last night…oh, how can I put it delicately? Wan-”

“I don’t think Richard would really like to hear that information Gatesy!” Wil interrupted, glaring at Gatesy. Rich suddenly caught on and a huge grin spread across his face. Paul smirked. He knew the information they were feeding Richard wasn’t true, but they were putting on such a good act he could almost believe it himself!

“Hey Wil, it’s a totally normal thi-”

“Fuck off Richard!” Wil snarled. He seriously sounded upset. Well maybe it wasn’t true, but it was obviously embarrassing him enough for it to be getting to him this much.

“Wil is-a wan-ker, Wil is-a wan-ker, Wil is-a-” Rove taunted in a singsong voice.

“Shut the fuck up!” Wil’s voice was slightly higher now, and he didn’t look at all happy. Paul frowned.

“Okay, I think that’s enough guys,” he spoke up finally “I think we’ve given him enough shit to last for the rest of the day.” The group looked at him and then at Wil. “Okay?” he asked. There were mumbles of ‘yeah’ and ‘okay’ all around and Paul nodded, satisfied that he’d done his good deed for the day. “So…what’s to eat?”

PART 7

Paul trudged through the bush, his arms laden with plates and cutlery they had used for their baked beans and damper breakfast – not exactly a choice meal of Paul’s but since they hadn’t been fishing or set any traps to catch food there wasn’t much better. Stupidly he’d let Rich talk him into doing all the washing for that day, but he’d seen Gatesy heading into the trees and wanted to see what he was up to so he thought he may as well have something to do at the same time.

He was heading vaguely in the direction of the river when he saw a movement out of the corner of his eye. He met the waterline and then looked upstream. The river seemed to widen into a kind of water hole – an ideal place for swimming – and on the other side of the river a miniature waterfall streamed down the rocky cliff face towering above them. Finally he saw the movement again and he froze. He crouched and carefully put the dishes down beside him, not taking his eyes off the figure, which was now stripping their clothes off. It was Gatesy, and looking in quite good form too from what he could see, and that wasn’t all that much. He had to see more. He rose back up to his feet and began ever so slowly creeping towards where Gatesy was. Paul’s eyes ran over his smooth agile back and he unconsciously licked his lips. Gatesy, now completely naked, walked slowly into the water until it was up to his waist and then dived under. He stayed down for a few moments and then rose to the surface again, shaking some of the water from his hair. Paul hadn’t realised it but he was now only about 20 metres from where Gatesy was. He also didn’t realise, as he looked at the pile of clothes on a nearby rock, that Gatesy was looking at him with a huge grin on his face.

“So you gonna come join me or just stand there?” Paul jumped and swung towards where the voice had come from.

“Oh…uh…sorry…what?” Paul was blushing and he was sure Gatesy could tell going by the smug smile on his face. It was embarrassing enough being caught in the act, let alone for the other person to be totally revelling in your discomfort!

“Coming in?” Gatesy repeated, raising his eyebrows and unsuccessfully gesturing towards the water. Paul looked at him. Yes he wanted to, but Gatesy was with Rove wasn’t he? What if he got in there and then couldn’t control his urges? Gatesy cocked his head to the side and that was all it took for Paul to make his decision. He rapidly got undressed down to his underpants, then glanced at Gatesy. He was watching Paul intently, a slight smile on his face. Finally Paul couldn’t stand the pressure any longer and he stripped off his underwear and was in the water as quickly as possible. He didn’t want to risk any ‘unwanted tension’ in his body, and also he was feeling a bit weird about skinny dipping, alone, with a guy who was already in a relationship, and was also extremely attractive. He would have to be seriously careful about his actions right now or all hell could break loose. He looked up to find Gatesy grinning at him. “Welcome to ‘The Hole’. Suggestive name, but it doesn’t mean anything of course.” Gatesy winked and Paul ducked under to wet his hair, but also to cool himself down a bit. It helped and he came up shivering slightly.

“This is such a beautiful place,” he commented, taking a more detailed look at their surroundings “I’ll have to remember to do a few sketches of it before we leave.”

“Right.” Gatesy replied. By now it was obvious to Paul that Gatesy wasn’t an arty type person at all. “Come with me and I’ll show you something.” The way Gatesy was looking at him told Paul he probably shouldn’t, but despite this he followed Gatesy. He swam towards the waterfall and went straight through it. Paul paused for a moment, still contemplating whether he was doing the right thing, before ducking through the rush of water as well. He looked around for Gatesy and it took him a moment to spot him sitting on a rock just inside the opening of the cave. Paul could see everything, and now that he was close up he saw that Gatesy’s body was even more toned than he had first thought, and he had a package to die for. “See something you like?”


PART 8

“What!?” Paul exclaimed in shock.

“See something you like?” Gatesy repeated, gesturing towards the inside of the cave “I thought maybe you’d like to sketch this too.” He shrugged. Paul felt a rush of relief. He’d thought Gatesy had been meaning something totally different. He looked around, his insides still squirming. Gatesy was right. It was beautiful. The water glistened off the various shaped rocks jutting from the inside of the cave, and a shaft of light through the roof gave it a mystical effect. Maybe he was wrong about Gatesy not being at all interested in art. Finally Paul nodded in response to the question. He felt like a total dick for being sucked in by his overactive imagination, if you could call it that. He heard a small splash, and turned back to find Gatesy in the water before him, standing awfully close. He could feel what was going to happen. ‘Shit!’ he thought, heating up and at the same time trying to force himself to move away. He’d just about gotten up the nerve to move when Gatesy leant in and brushed his lips across Paul’s, his hand twining around and tugging the hairs as the nape of his neck. Out of all the things Paul loved having done to him by a lover, Gatesy had just found one of the most erotic.

“Gatesy,” Paul protested weakly, definitely not objective enough to make him stop, rather, to cause him to keep going. Gatesy’s hand trailed down the full length of his spine, pressing gently at the very tip. Paul moaned – yet again Gatesy had found another one of Paul’s weak spots. He seemed to be having no trouble at all in guessing what Paul would like. He was driving Paul wild and he’d hardly even done anything. Paul could feel the guilt rising in his body once more as Gatesy moved in to kiss him again. Finally he pushed him away. “No, Gatesy, we can’t do this.” Gatesy stared at him, his brow knitting slightly.

“Why not?” he questioned, seeming clueless as to what the problem could be.

“Well…uh… It just feels wrong to be doing this when you’re with Rove. Call me crazy, but that’s just how I am.” Paul looked away and crossed his arms defensively over his chest.

“What the…? Ohhh! No, Rove and I aren’t together, we just sleep together sometimes!” Paul looked back at him uncertainly. “Really, that’s all it is. It’s the same with Wil – this is what we always do when we go camping together, not that Rich knows that of course!” Finally Paul let out a smile. The cloud of guilt finally lifted from around Paul’s shoulders. “Okay?” Paul nodded.

“Sure.”

*****

Gatesy had done all the right things and touched him in all the right places. It was as if he knew his body off by heart before he’d even layed a finger on him. Paul would have happily agreed to spend his whole life with this man, just to get the astounding amount of pleasure that he hadn’t often felt with other lovers. It had been a fairly energetic rumpy-pumpy session and the cool spring water had added to the exhilarating effect. When they finally emerged from the water and lay down on a large rock to dry off, Paul felt utterly refreshed and more relaxed than he had in months. Gatesy stretched out beside him and looked over at Paul.

“That was fucking amazing.”

“You’re telling me mate.” Paul smiled and closed his eyes, bringing his arms up behind his head. He was just drifting into a daydream-like state when his breath caught in his throat at the feel of Gatesy’s hand brushing gently over his groin area. He opened his eyes and made a soft noise of pleasure when Gatesy tweaked his nipple between his fingers. It was only when the hand moved away that he focussed and realised that Gatesy was now fully dressed and holding Paul’s clothes in one arm. An impish grin spread across Gatesy’s face.

“Hey Paul, want your clothes?” Paul frowned. ‘Uh-oh’, he thought. He knew what was coming next. He made a lunge for the clothes but Gatesy was too quick. “You’ll have to catch me first!” he exclaimed, and ran off.

“Shit!” Paul growled. He jumped to his feet and bolted after him. “Gatesy, I’m gonna fuckin’ kill you!”

PART 9

Paul jogged into the campsite wearing only his shoes and jocks that Gatesy had graciously dropped during the pursuit and came to a stop, bending over to catch his breath.

“Gatesy!” he roared. Rove poked his head out from his tent and burst out laughing. Paul sneered at him. “What the fuck’re you looking at!?” Rove stifled a giggle and beckoned to him.

“In here.” Paul grudgingly climbed into the tent and looked around, then he spotted his clothes dumped in the corner “So I’m guessing he did it to you too then, eh?” Rove grinned, sitting down on his sleeping bag.

“Hmph,” Paul grunted, flopping down beside Rove and carefully examining his clothes for any damage “Where’re the three stooges now?”

“Well Gatesy disappeared, for obvious reasons, taking the car with him mind you. I hope you punish him really good for this Paul!”

“Oh, you bet I will! You fucking bet!” Paul pulled on his jeans and t-shirt and then tied his shoelaces, which, in his haste to try and catch Gatesy, he hadn’t done yet.

“And Rich and Wil are up the river fishing.”

“Why are you here by yourself then?”

“Oh, I was with Rich and Wil, I just came back to get some more bait – the stuff they’re using is crap. Wanna join us?”

“Yeah, sure.” Paul said with a shrug. Gatesy probably wouldn’t turn up for a few hours yet anyway so he could use a bit of time to waste.

*****

Paul swung the rod back and cast out a line into the water. So far he’d caught two fish, Rove had caught three, Wil had hooked two puny little midgets which had to be thrown back, and Rich hadn’t had any luck at all. Rove was right about them using the wrong bait, as he was using Rove’s and they were the only ones to catch anything that could truthfully be called ‘fish’. He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. Camping wasn’t really his thing; back home he constantly had to have something to do, but out here you could actually relax and do nothing – it would take a bit of getting used to. Paul frowned as he heard a rustle from the bushes behind him and he turned to see what it was.

“Boo!” yelled Gatesy. Paul jumped. He spun to face him and stabbed the fishing rod into the ground in one movement, then shoved Gatesy stumbling backwards into a bush. By now he’d gotten the attention of the rest of the party and they looked on in amusement. “Shit Paul, calm down!” Gatesy climbed to his feet and stared at Paul’s malicious scowl in shock. He took a few steps towards Paul, his hands up in surrender. “I’m sorry, okay?”

“Get fucked.” Paul muttered, pushing Gatesy again, but this time sending him flying into the river, the impact causing droplets of water to explode and rain down on them. Gatesy came up looking like a mangy wet dog. His clothes were clinging uncomfortably to his body and he was covered in greeny-brown slime. He looked really upset. Paul sneered proudly. Everyone was laughing, and Gatesy obviously wasn’t impressed. He paddled out of the water and slowly squelched his way back towards the camp.

“That was a pisser Paul!” Rove chuckled, slapping him on the back “You got him real good. He’ll know not to mess with you again!” Rich and Wil laughed and shook their heads, not knowing what exactly was going on, but not questioning it– they’d seen how physical Paul had gotten with Gatesy and they definitely didn’t want to get in the way if he happened to get the urge to attack them.

PART 10

“Well, I think that’s enough for lunch,and tea if we can’t find anything else.” Richard said, reeling in his line and packing up the tackle box “Did you go set the traps Rove?”

“Yeah, I did it this morning. I’ll go check them a bit after dark.”

“I’m starving. Hurry up.” Wil urged and began leading the way back to camp.

It was only when Richard had wrapped the fish in foil and put them on the fire to cook that Paul remembered something vital. He was meant to do the dishes and instead he’d left them down by the river. Cursing under his breath he told them he’d be back soon and jogged towards where he presumed he’d left them. He came to the water and then slowly began making his way downstream, not wanting to risk standing on the dishes and breaking the only plates they’d brought along. Luckily they were still in the same place and he hastily washed them and then walked back up towards ‘the Hole’. He slowed as he saw Gatesy crouched a little further up in a pair of shorts, washing his slime-covered clothes. Paul frowned. He really had been a little harsh on him. He considered going up and apologising but then changed his mind. Gatesy had deserved it. He turned to walk back to the camp but then Gatesy spotted him and he knew he had to go over and resolve their little grudge. He went over and sat on a rock slightly behind Gatesy, leaving a distance of about a metre between them. Neither of them said anything for a minute or so, but Gatesy kept glancing back at him warily.

Funk You
Funk You
13 Followers