Camping It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Look, sorry about before,” Paul blurted out “I might’ve been a little extreme, I know.”

“I’m sorry too. I didn’t know you’d be so touchy about it.”

“Well now you do.” Paul said quietly. Gatesy nodded and finished wringing out his clothes, then stood up.

“I think the guys will be waiting for those.” He nodded towards the plates stacked in Paul’s lap. Paul smiled and got up.

“Let’s go.”

*****

“Where’ve you been? We were waiting for you!” Rich asked impatiently when they walked up.

“I just went to find Gatesy,” Paul replied, rather unconvincingly “I didn’t think he’d want to miss out on your fantastic cooking.” Richard frowned, obviously not sure whether Paul was telling the truth or just messing with him. It was then that he saw what Paul was carrying.

“Hey, I was looking for those.” He walked up and took the plates from Paul, who then reached into his pockets and fished out the knives and forks and handed them over as well. In the meantime, Gatesy had gone back to his tent and made a clothesline between two trees with some rope, and hung his saturated clothes on it. Paul sat down on one of the logs and rubbed his eyes. He was surprisingly tired, but when he thought about it, it wasn’t all that surprising, considering all the sex he’d had of late, but maybe it was just his body learning to relax after being under constant stress and pressure all year from his course. He’d never really had a chance to stop and unwind.

Gatesy walked up and sat beside Paul, who shot him a small smile before looking around at the rest of their group. Rove was looking on with interest, obviously more than happy to be a voyeur of their actions. Richard was totally absorbed in what he was doing, smiling slightly as he turned the foil-covered fish with a stick. This really was his scene – out in nature, with not a care in the world. Wil, contrary to everyone else, looked less than enthusiastic. His eyes were downcast and he was aimlessly poking a stick at the hot coals. Paul prided himself in being able to tell how people were feeling and sometimes even what they were thinking by studying their body language, and Wil was definitely not a happy camper, pardon the pun. Wil glanced at Gatesy, and then at Paul. Their eyes locked for a moment before he frowned slightly and looked back to his blackening stick. Paul couldn’t help but smile. Wil was jealous. Rove must’ve told him what had happened and now he was jealous of Gatesy. It was sweet really, and he even felt slightly flattered – to think, two men both wanting him at the same time. He watched Wil tuck his hair behind one ear and smiled. He really was adorable, and the tiny goatee right below his bottom lip made him all the more sexy. Wil looked up to find Paul watching him and Paul raised his eyebrow seductively, causing Wil to shiver and look away quickly. Now Paul was satisfied that Wil thought he was back with a chance, and even though he was already a bit worn out, he couldn’t wait to have Wil again.

PART 11

Like clockwork, Wil entered Paul’s tent at exactly the same time as he had the night before and sat cross-legged at the foot of Paul’s bed. Paul closed his diary and put it away, turning to face Wil. They simply looked at each other for a moment. Wil still didn’t look entirely happy and Paul guessed it was still about the Gatesy business, but Wil had no reason to be jealous, he could have Gatesy any time he wanted as well. Paul didn’t see what the problem was. Wil looked exactly like a little boy who’d lost his puppy.

“Are you okay?” Paul said finally. Wil shrugged nonchalantly.

“Yeah, I’m alright.” He glanced around at Paul’s belongings, his eyes lingering on the book Paul had discarded in the opening of his bag. “If you don’t want me to be here just say and I’ll leave.” Still he didn’t look back at Paul.

“What gave you that idea!? I enjoy your company, I thought that was obvious. Stop being so down, okay?” Wil looked up and gave a slight smile.

“Okay.” He glanced at the book again. “Done any more drawing lately?”

“Nah, just writing in my journal.” Wil raised his eyebrows.

“I didn’t know it was a diary, I just thought it was like a sketch book.”

“It’s kinda both.” Paul was becoming a little uneasy with all the talk about his most personal and private item. “So Wil,” he began, his eyes glinting as he grinned at Wil “You must’ve come here to do more than just talk.” Wil smirked.

“Oh did I now?” Wil murmured as he moved up to lay beside Paul and leant on one elbow, facing him but not allowing any part of their bodies to touch. Paul nodded. “What did you think I came here for Paul?” The grin on Paul’s face widened even more.

“You came here to fuck me.” Wil raised an eyebrow at Paul’s choice of words.

“Is that what you want?” Paul’s face grew serious as he stared right into Wil’s eyes.

“Fuck me Wil.” Wil didn’t move. Paul studied him hungrily, then suddenly pushed Wil onto his back, slid his fingers under the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down over Wil’s already growing erection. “Fuck me Wil,” he repeated, leaning down to taste him, taking long slow strokes.

“Oh God…Paul…” Wil moaned under his breath.

Paul removed his mouth and quickly his hands took over, stroking Wil’s throbbing shaft with only a feather light touch, driving him crazy. “Fuck me Wil,” Paul whispered once more, and finally Wil took the bait, pulling Paul to him for a deep drugging kiss, removing Paul’s boxers at the same time. Their eyes met and wordlessly Paul handed him a tube of lubricant. Putting some on his fingers, Wil watched Paul’s face as he slid one finger inside him, massaging gently as he slipped another, then another finger inside him.

Sweat was beaded on Paul’s brow and upper lip and his eyes were closed, his face slightly twisted in an expression of pleasure and concentration. “Wil…” Paul breathed, signaling for him to stop. Wil removed his fingers and Paul produced a condom and rolled it onto Wil, stroking him at the same time. Paul pushed Wil onto his back once again and slid up to kiss him. Wil groaned, gripping Paul’s neck gently with one hand while the other explored his body. He slid a finger into his crack and Paul matched Wil’s earlier groan. He straddled Wil and kissed his chest, then paused as they looked at each other. He positioned himself above Wil and then slowly lowered himself down onto him, closing his eyes and almost blacking out at the miraculous sensation. He repeated the movement, gasping at how deep Wil was already. Wil began moving with him, taking Paul in his hand and stroking him in time with their natural rhythm. Their pace quickened and Paul strained to pull Wil up to a half-sitting position and kissed him, sucking his tongue erotically as their movements grew even more frantic. The kisses became increasingly urgent as Wil rubbed his thumb over Paul’s tip with each stroke. Their bodies were moving hard and fast together and finally Paul came, the contractions of his muscles causing Wil to come moments later, both of them gasping each others names as they hit that point of extreme ecstasy.

They caught their breath slowly, kissing tenderly and not moving apart. Paul loved the full feeling of Wil being inside him – it felt so right. Wil was slowly stroking his back, raining kisses across his neck and shoulder as Paul leant his head against him. They were both exhausted, cathartic and unable to move. After a while Wil withdrew himself from Paul. Paul had to restrain himself from almost whimpering at the loss, but he didn’t let go, and neither did Wil. He didn’t know what it was, but there was just something about Wil that was different. Something that made Paul feel this way – God, he couldn’t even describe how he was feeling!

“Pauly?” Wil asked uncertainly, looking down at his face. That was the first time he’d called him that. Paul looked up at him and kissed him.

“And you thought I was amazing. Look who’s talking.” Wil blushed. “Come here.” Paul lay back down on his sleeping bag and pulled Wil down with him so that they were snuggled up together, arms and legs entwined. Paul was still in comfortable bliss as he drifted off to sleep with Wil’s body pressed to his – it felt incredible.

PART 12

When Paul woke up early morning it was still partly dark and Wil was stretched out beside him with his arm across Paul’s chest. He looked at his watch and sighed. It was only 5.17 but he knew he wouldn’t be able to get back to sleep now. He felt the need to be doing something – moving in some way. Carefully he extracted himself from under Wil and got changed into his boxers and a T-shirt and put on his sneakers before kissing Wil lightly on the cheek and leaving the tent. He stood and looked around the silent campsite. Nothing stirred. It was as though time had frozen and he was the only one who wasn’t trapped in it. It was a peaceful but slightly eery feeling. Paul ducked back into the tent and grabbed his book. He felt in the mood to draw something, and who knew? He might get a flash of inspiration. He sauntered off into the bushes, in search of the perfect place to clear his mind.

*****

When Paul returned to the campsite he found all of them sitting in silence around the dead campfire. Wil saw him first and jumped up.

“Where the fuck have you been!? We were worried out of our minds about you!” This was the most emotional Paul had ever seen Wil and it was a little daunting. The other three came up to stand before him.

“I’m sorry, I just went for a walk, that’s all.”

“That was really stupid Paul,” Gatesy said, shaking his head.

“Well you might not know this Paul, but when you’re in situations such as this, you always let someone know when you’re going somewhere,” Rich said slowly, his hands on his hips “What if you’d gotten lost or something? We wouldn’t have even known which direction to start looking.” Paul hadn’t considered this scenario.

“Look, I’m sorry, okay? I won’t do it again.” Paul held up a hand to silence them and walked off towards his tent. He ducked inside and flopped down onto his sleeping bag, slipping his journal into his bag with a sigh. A moment later Rove entered the tent and sat next to him.

“Hey,” he said softly. Paul grunted in response. “Hey, they were just worried about you, that’s all.”

“I know. I just don’t like people telling me what to do. I like to be able to do what I want, when I want.”

“But theyare right. When you’re out here you have to let people know what you’re doing or they can’t help you if there’s an accident.” Paul nodded. “And Paul?” Paul looked up. “I know you’re trying to keep our little secret from Rich, but I think it might help if you weren’t wearing Wil’s T-shirt.” He grinned at the surprised look on Paul’s face as he looked down at the body-hugging shirt. Rove was right, he never wore those kind of tops – it was a dead give-away!

“I thought it felt a bit tight,” he sniggered.

“You’re just lucky Rich was too distraught to notice what you were wearing. So…be careful, okay?” Rove asked, patting Paul on the back and moving to leave.

“Hey, Rove?” He turned back to Paul. “Thanks.”

“No problem mate.” Rove flashed him his show-host grin and winked, then left the tent.

*****

When Paul came out of the tent, in his own clothes, Richard was stirring the contents of a billy that was hanging over the campfire and seemed totally intent on the task at hand. The others were seated where they had been earlier and Paul walked up and sat down next to Rove who surreptitiously let his hand touch Paul’s leg as he repositioned himself slightly on the log. Paul raised an eyebrow at him and Rove mirrored the expression when Paul reached behind him and ran his thumb under the back of his top. He even shivered slightly at the sensation before Paul returned his hand to his side with a smug look on his face. At the moment it was two down one to go, and he was certain that pretty soon that would change.

“What’s for lunch Richie?” he asked, breaking the silence. He was starving because of their early tea the night before and not having had any breakfast either because he’d been gone for so long.

“2-minute-noodles,” he replied, staring into the pot, then he picked up one of the plates from the pile beside him and began dishing it up, with some difficulty, and making quite a mess in the process. After quite a few minutes finally everyone had received their lunch and was wolfing it down hungrily, especially Paul. He finished and looked around to see that he was the first one to finish. He was still hungry, but he glanced in the pot and discovered that there was none left. He frowned slightly and put his plate and fork down in front of him. Rove finished shortly after he did and half-smiled at him.

“Wanna come for a walk?” he asked. Rove nodded and they got up and headed into the bushes, Paul leading the way.

PART 13

“This morning I found this really amazing place. I want to show it to you.” Paul said eagerly, resting his hand lightly on Rove’s back as they walked briskly through the bushes. Paul was pretty sure he remembered how to get there, and sure enough, he spotted the unusual rock which had led him to the place. It seemed a lot further from their camp than it had earlier that day. He turned in the direction the rock was pointing and slowed a bit, jumping when he felt Rove’s hand touch his arm. He’d almost forgotten he had company.

“Paul, do you know where you’re going?” he asked, looking around nervously.

“Precisely,” he replied “It’s just a bit further this way,” he reassured, and as they came to the top of the hill Paul stopped and took a deep breath. “There it is,” he almost whispered as he looked down the hill at the rock formation. Rove’s mouth had dropped open slightly in amazement, the same thing that had happened to Paul when he had first seen it. It looked as though someone had purposefully put it together that way to make it perfectly symmetrical and balanced, yet it was completely natural. A mixture of sharp jutting spear-tips and rounded curves; it was beautiful.

“It’s- ”

“Breathtaking.” Paul finished for him. Rove nodded. “Come on.” Paul took him by the arm and walked him down towards the massive sculpture. They entered a gap in the rocks and walked inside. Rove broke away to explore while Paul lay on his back in the middle of the largest cavern and stared at the patterns that were created on the roof by the direction of the light. After about half an hour Paul went to find Rove, and discovered him standing in the centre of a smaller rounded enclosure, staring up at a small shaft of light streaming in through a hole way above his head. Paul leant against the wall of the cave and watched Rove studying his surroundings, touching the rough walls around him. “Kinda romantic, isn’t it?” he asked eventually. Rove shivered and looked towards him with a nod. Paul took a few more steps until he was standing right before Rove.

“It makes me horny,” Rove replied finally, flashing a sexy grin before his face became serious again.

“Me too.” Paul’s voice came out thick and deep and Rove suddenly grabbed him by the neck and pulled him in, kissing him carnally as his fingers began to trace their way down Paul’s body. Rove pushed Paul hard against the wall of the cave, both of them groaning as their hardening erections ground together. Rove ran his hands under his shirt and tweaked Paul’s nipples quite hard, causing him to cry out. Rove rapidly stripped Paul of his shirt and leant down to do the same action with his teeth. Paul gasped, his breathing growing heavy, and Rove grinned, obviously loving every minute of it.

Rove ran his fingers luxuriously through the smattering of dark hair on Paul’s chest as he kissed and bit his way down his slightly trembling body. Paul was already going weak at the knees in anticipation. Rove licked the straining bulge in Paul’s tight jeans and ran his teeth slowly up and down it, his fingers rubbing between his legs. Paul was moaning, begging incoherently. Finally he made sense: “Rove…please…please…” Finally Paul heard the sound of his fly being unzipped and felt the rush of air hit his legs as his jeans dropped to his ankles. Rove began sucking just the tip of his penis through the thin material of his jocks, and Paul’s knees finally gave, but Rove gripped his hips and held him up, rubbing his thighs and straining to take more of Paul into his mouth through the fabric barrier.

The sensation of the restricting material rubbing against him was driving Paul insane but it wasn’t enough. “Rove!” he growled under his breath, gripping Rove’s head and running his fingers through his hair “I need- ” But before he could finish the sentence his jocks had disappeared and Rove engulfed him in one go, his tongue swirling around the tip. Paul bucked his hips out from the wall and threw his head back, moaning loudly as Rove continued pushing him rapidly towards the brink. Rove could tell Paul was getting close and he closed his hand around Paul’s shaft and began stroking him with increasing speed as he sucked and ran his tongue around the tip. Paul’s cries became louder and louder with each stroke and he instinctively began thrusting harder and faster against Rove, gasping and moaning. Rove ran his fingers along Paul’s perineum and stroked his balls with his thumb as he swallowed Paul once more, and suddenly Paul was coming in his mouth, yelling and gasping Rove’s name as his head blacked out at the intensity of the sensations. Rove swallowed his hot seed and licked him clean.

“Fuuucckk…” Paul groaned, collapsing into Rove’s awaiting arms. He was sure it took him half an hour to catch his breath again, by which time he was already hard again as he undressed Rove, and his fingers, lips and tongue explored every section of flesh revealed and he proceeded to return the favour.

PART 14

Rove and Paul returned to camp a few hours later looking a bit worse for wear. Paul nervously tried to fix his hair as Richard turned to look at them.

“Have a nice walk guys?” Paul looked to Gatesy worriedly, and he shook his head that no, Rich didn’t know anything, and Paul relaxed a bit.

“Yeah, I showed Rove this cave I found this morning and then we went exploring a bit further.” He unconsciously raised an eyebrow at how true that statement was.

“It was fun,” Rove agreed with a nod, unable to keep a smile from creeping onto his face when he glanced at Paul.

“So what have you guys been up to since we left?” Paul asked, looking around at his companions whom were seated around the campfire, as usual. Wil hadn’t even looked at them since they’d arrived back. He simply sat there picking dandelion buds from the grass behind him and flicking their heads off with a kind-of slingshot technique. Paul decided he’d ask him what the problem was later that night.

“Nothing much,” Richard replied, shrugging “We washed the dishes, and we just got back from the river.”

“We were getting a bit smelly,” Gatesy added.

“You two could probably do with a wash too. Your hair looks like shit, Paul!” Rich pointed out. Paul self-consciously ran his fingers through his hair again. Well at least Richard still didn’t know the truth, but he just had a feeling that by the time this camping trip was over he would at least have a pretty good idea.

*****

Rove and Paul got back from their wash in the river just as Richard was dishing up their tea of baked beans and damper. Wil still wouldn’t look at him but Paul tried to ignore the uncomfortable feeling this was causing. After they’d eaten they sat around talking until quite late, then eventually they all went to bed. As usual, Paul wrote in his diary about what had happened since the last time he’d written in it, being quite specific as to what had happened. Sometimes he liked to read back on what his various lovers had done to him and how things happening in his life had affected him, so he wrote in as much detail as he could, in the process getting hornier by the minute. He hoped Wil would come soon.