Camping It Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What do you want to happen?”

“Well…I just wish I had the nerve to talk to him about it. I’ve been in hell for days, just wishing I hadn’t been so stupid. He could never forgive me for what I did.”

“With Gatesy?” Paul raised his eyebrow. He really knew everything now! It was slightly daunting and Paul felt a bit strange talking about this stuff with Richard.

“You must think I’m a real slut…” Rich simply laughed and Paul continued. “Well, we didn’t really do anything anyway, because you came in, but I still hate that I even got that far. I was upset and wasn’t thinking straight…and God, I really regret it now. When you think about it that’s what caused most of these problems. I’m just glad you stopped me when you did or I’d seriously want to be dead right now.”

“You’ve really had a lot of things on your mind.” Paul nodded solemnly.

“I love him, I really do, but I’m just so scared. I wish I was strong enough to tell him that but I doubt it’ll ever happen.”

“Why not?”

“I’m terrified of rejection, terrified of love in itself – it’s only ended up hurting me in the past. I’ve never felt this strongly about anyone before, and that just makes it more scary. What if I get him and then lose him again? I don’t think I could take it if it happened with him as well.” Paul sniffed and rubbed at his nose, only just restraining himself from starting to cry.

“I wouldn’t do that to you Pauly,” came a choked voice from just behind him. Paul jumped and turned to see Wil standing there, also close to tears. “I couldn’t…” Paul slowly got up and walked over to him. He was almost trembling from the multitude of emotions that were threatening to surface.

“I’m sorry. I was a wanker and I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did. I just wish you could forgive me for all the shit I’ve been putting you through.”

“I’m the one who should be apologizing to you Pauly. It was wrong for me to read your journal. I’ve got no excuse for my behaviour of late, except that my logic was blurred from my feelings for you.” Both men now had stray tears rolling down their cheeks, oblivious to the fact that Rich was sitting there hearing and seeing the whole thing.

“I…I love you Wil. I’ve loved you since before you told me.”

“I know,” Wil choked out “God Paul, I love you too.” Both of them were crying openly now, but they seemed to be frozen on the spot.

“Well get on with it! Kiss for Christ’s sake!” Rich said, breaking the silence. Paul grinned through his tears and tentatively reached out and touched Wil’s chest. Wil smirked and finally slipped his arms around Paul, pulling him in close.

“Let’s give him something to look at, eh?” Wil whispered cheekily. Paul nodded slightly, licking his lips. Their faces grew seriously as Paul reached up to stroke Wil’s cheek and Wil stared straight into Paul’s eyes.

“I’ve missed you,” Paul murmured.

“Me too…” Wil reached up and tugged the hairs gently at the hair at the back of Paul’s neck. Paul gasped silently.

“Gatesy told you?” Wil simply smiled and shook his head.

“He didn’t have to. I read your journal, remember?” Paul’s face reddened. He’d forgotten about that. Well he wouldn’t be keeping anything from him from now on.

“Shut up and kiss me!” Wil grinned and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Paul growled in annoyance and grabbed Wil’s face in his hands and finally closed the gap between them, kissing him with as much feeling and urgency as he could muster. Wil moaned as they both quickly began to lose control and he ran his hands under Paul’s top. A groan rose from the room.

“Oh please guys! Kissing is one thing, but remember you’re not the only people in this room!” The two men were oblivious to Richard’s complaint and Wil pulled Paul’s top off and leant down to kiss Paul’s chest. “Oh fucking hell! Get a room!” Finally Rich couldn’t take it anymore and he got up and pushed the entangled bodies into Paul’s bedroom and slammed the door shut with another disgusted groan. “And keep it down!” he yelled through the door. Paul and Wil looked at each other and laughed.

“Poor Rich…” Paul giggled. Wil nodded.

“Poor Rich…” Wil repeated and suddenly picked Paul up.

“Hey!” Paul protested, struggling but not trying too hard. He enjoyed the feeling of Wil’s arms around him too much to complain. Wil gently lowered him down onto the bed and lay down next to him, trailing his fingers down Paul’s chest. Paul mimicked the action and smiled gently at him. “Forget how to do it?” Paul couldn’t restrain an impish grin from spreading across his face.

“Me!? Forget!?” Wil gasped in mock horror before rolling Paul under him. Paul moaned as he felt Wil’s hard body against his own. “I’ll show you how much I’ve forgotten!” And with that Wil proceeded to drive Paul wild the only way he knew how.

As Wil drifted off to sleep afterwards Paul smiled contentedly and snuggled into Wil’s body. For the first time in his life he finally felt true happiness – it couldn’t get any better than this, and he wasn’t going to ruin it ever again.