Camping on the Darkside Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nurseshark
nurseshark
814 Followers

I came so hard, that I almost passed out. The sight of that humongous, black cock disappearing and reappearing repeatedly, from inside my pride and joy's hot, wet snatch, was incredible. Bo, who had been standing over the couple, ripped Tammy's top off, leaving her completely nude. I stared at my daughter's beautiful B cup breasts. They may not have been as big as her mother's, but the teenager's large puffy nipples were just as sexy. Bo grabbed Tammy's jiggling little titties and fed his black python back into her mouth. My daughter tried to keep up with the big pecker fucking her mouth, as she bounced on Percy's fat, black cock. Tammy's wet, pink, pussy lips were stretched tight, as that dark missile pumped her little twat mercilessly.

I turned my attention back to my wife. Beth was still on the table top getting fucked from behind by Seth, while sucking Richard's slick, black cock, with a gusto I had never seen her demonstrate with me. Beth's enormous, white titties shook back and forth, until Richard grabbed them with his big, black hands. He squeezed and pulled on my wife's pale globes, causing her to suck his dark prick even harder.

"AAAAHHHH!" Richard yelled, "This big tittied white bitch is making me come!" The young black man kept pumping his big dick into my wife's gulping mouth. Thick white cream leaked from around Beth's widely stretched lips and down the already slippery ebony shaft. Beth pulled her head back and quickly stroked the spasming black mamba, with her hand. My cheating wife tilted her head up, opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out. Rope after rope of hot jism shot from the huge, pulsating cock. The black man's love juice filled the white woman's mouth and dripped off her coated tongue, before splattering onto her swollen breasts.

Seth then rolled Beth over on her back, as he pulled out of her overheated pussy, and got off the table. My wife spread her legs and Seth pulled her to him, with her ass hanging slightly off the table. The stud pushed her legs up into the air and while holding her legs apart, he shoved his enormous, black pole back into the married, white woman's red and swollen snatch. Beth thrust her hips, as the young man fucked her mature cunt, with a vengeance. "OOOHHH! Yes!" she whimpered, "Your big, black cock feels so good! Fuck that white pussy, you black bastard! Make me cum on that fat, black snake!" And he did. Beth's hips were gyrating wildly and Seth's jet black anaconda became coated with my wife's warm, thick pussy juice. "OOOOHHHH! AAAAHHHH!" she screamed in lust driven ecstasy.

"Look at that shit!" Richard exclaimed, "This married white whore just came all over that black meat!"

My wife's hot, wet cunt became too much for Seth and he stated to blow his load. He grunted, as he pulled his meaty, black tool out of Beth's well distended twat. The ravenous brunette quickly sank to her knees, on the ground and crammed the spurting weapon into her mouth. She then commenced to suck the throbbing, black member dry, as she swallowed several mouthfuls of black cum.

After she had rubbed the overflow into the pale skin of her heaving breasts, Beth walked over to the mattress, where our young daughter was still getting her face and pussy pumped, with hard black cock. She watched for a moment, as Tammy's white ass bounced up and down, driving Percy's thrusting, black pecker deeper and deeper into her tight white body. Bo was still sliding his ebony pipe in and out of our daughter's hot, sucking mouth.

"Fuck that little white whore!" my wife yelled, encouraging the two black men, "Fuck my daughter's tight, white pussy! I bet Daddy's little girl just loves having those big, black cocks tearing her hot snatch up!"

Bo groaned and started to cum, as my wife laughed. Tammy started chocking and a stream of creamy, white sperm flowed from her nose. Bo pulled out of her mouth and sprayed the rest of his load across our daughter's snow white breasts. It wasn't long before Tammy and Percy both started to orgasm. I was a little pissed, as the black man squirted his seed into my teenage daughter's well used pussy.

I thought the interracial orgy was over, but I was wrong. The four black men had my wife and daughter get on their knees in the center of the mattress. The studs stood in front of the white women. Beth and Tammy proceeded to suck on all four of the huge, black cocks dangling in their faces. I just shook my head. Was this never going to end?

The women of my family watched each other out of the corner of their eyes, as they slurped and sucked those dark, black pythons back to life. The whole while, the men fondled and abused my wife and daughter's milky, white tits, with their rough, black hands. Once their horny, black dicks were rock hard again, the young men pushed the women's faces down to the mattress.

It was a beautiful sight to behold. Those two gorgeous, white asses sticking up in the air were enough to drive any man crazy. I jumped, as Richard suddenly slapped Beth's flaring ass cheeks, making a loud smacking sound, that echoed through the forest. My wife looked startled, but before she could react, the black man swatted her butt again. Soon, all four of the men were spanking my wife and daughter's ivory buttocks, with their big, black hands. My dick grew hard again, as I watched Beth and Tammy thrust their misused white asses farther out, to accept more punishment.

"You like having your soft, white asses spanked by black men, don't you?" Richard asked.

"uuuhhhh....hhhhuuuuu...." Beth whimpered.

Richard then got on his knees behind Tammy and Bo got behind my wife.

"Hang on a second," Percy said, before going to their van and returning with what appeared to be a bottle of some type of clear oil. He poured a generous amount of the lubricant onto the white women's upturned buttocks.

"What's going on?" Tammy asked in a panicked voice.

Seth popped my daughter on the butt, with the palm of his hand. "Don't worry. You're going to like it." he responded.

"You horny white bitches wanted some big, black cock and you're going to get all you can handle." Richard added.

I knew what was coming and thought surely there was no way my wife and daughter could handle this. Beth had never even let me fuck her ass, with my 6 inch cock. To my surprise, Beth reached back and spread her ass cheeks apart. "Do it!" she ordered in a lustful voice, "Fuck our tight white asses, with those big, black cocks! I've never let my husband fuck my rump, but I want all four of you to stretch my married, white asshole, with your long, black peckers and bust my cheating butt wide open!"

My daughter decided to take her mother's lead. She reached back and spread her own skinny little butt cheeks open. "Oh, hell yes!" she agreed, "I never knew how good it would feel to have my little, white ass spanked by a bunch of black men, with big dicks! I want all of you to fuck my little, white girl's ass, with your hot, black meat!" (I know you're all laughing out there, but that's what she said. Honest.)

That was all the encouragement the men needed. I was back to beating my own meat, as I watched the young, black studs oil Beth and Tammy's buttocks. Numerous black fingers worked themselves into the white women's virgin assholes. With Beth still holding her butt cheeks open, Bo started to ease his huge, black pecker into my cheating wife's tight white asshole.

Beth made a face, as she moaned and groaned, but once Bo's thick ebony prong was about three inches deep in heaven, she thrust her big, white, married ass back and engulfed the huge, black invader inside her hot and horny rectum. Bo started fucking my wife's ass, harder and harder. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" she screamed, "I can't believe how good your black cock feels inside my ass!" Beth's ass cheeks were jiggling like a bowl of jello, as Bo's black hips slapped against them, and her huge, white melons swayed back and forth.

While this was going on, Richard lost no time in abusing my daughter's tight, little asshole. Tammy yelled, when he pushed his huge dick head past her anal ring and into her rectum. Richard paused for a moment to allow the teenager time to catch her breath. After a few moments, Tammy spread her butt cheeks wider and rocked her ass back and forth, taking another inch of long, black cock each time. Richard started pistoning his hips faster and harder, driving his thick, black pole deeper into my sweet, little daughter's quivering, white asshole. He was soon buttfucking my little girl like a madman. I had another orgasm, as I watched Tammy's incredibly tight rectum cling to the jet black shaft of that enormous, pumping prick.

Seth molested and slapped my daughters reddening ass cheeks, while Percy fondled my wife's swinging, white titties. Every so often, the men would switch off. Mother and daughter both got the chance to satisfy all four of those hard, black cocks, with their tight white assholes. The four black men sodomized my wife and daughter, without mercy.

I tried to coax my poor, overused wiener to another orgasm, as I continued to watch the assfucking marathon unfold. It was an obscene round-robin of sodomy. The men would viciously spank the women's trembling, white buttocks, as they took turns violating my wife and daughter's needy little butt holes. Beth's pendulous breasts were swinging wildly and Tammy's teenaged rectum was stretched as tight as a drum.

Both women were practically drooling, as they pumped their pale, white ass cheeks back onto the thrusting black hips. The women of my family were completely overtaken, with their lust for black meat and shouted encouragement back at their abusers. "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Beth panted, "Fuck that asshole! Fuck my cheating, white ass, with those big, black snakes!"

Tammy joined in, while she rotated her tight, little butt around in circles, "OOOHHH fuck, that feels good! Pump that little, white ass! Make us your black cock loving whores! Oh god! I can feel that big, black cock in my gut!"

Richard was the one pounding my daughter's petite, little tail, at the time. "UUUUHHHH!" he groaned, before unleashing a torrent of milky sperm, into my daughters hot bowels. He pulled his spent weapon out of Tammy's well fucked ass. Before my daughter's gaping anus could close back up, Seth stepped up and plunged his huge, black cock into her red and swollen rectum. The man was on his feet, squatting, as he straddled the white teenager's upturned ass. Sticky, white cream stuck to his midnight, black prong, as he stroked it in and out of Tammy's pink, clinging asshole.

It was Percy's turn to cum, as he fucked my wife's wide spread ass, from behind and groped her big, white titties. He withdrew his monster, from Beth's ravished bowels deposited several spurts of his seed across her lily white buttocks.

My wife pulled her buns apart farther, with her hands, and I could see her wedding band gleaming in the sunlight, as she spoke up. "More!" she begged, "I need more black cock! Please fuck my big, white ass!"

Bo stepped up and shoved his dark python into the middle aged, white woman's hungry butt hole. "You're going to be a whore for black cock, aren't you?" he demanded.

"Yes!" my wife responded, "I'm going to fuck every big, black cock I find!"

At this point, Seth lost control and came in my daughter's sweet, young ass. I nearly gasped, when he pulled out of Tammy's much abused anus. Her dilated asshole was as big around as a golf ball, as thick globs of jism rolled out of her bowels and down onto her swollen labia. Tammy dropped to her belly and took a moment to get her bearings. She soon got back on her knees and leaned over to where her mother was still getting buttfucked by Bo.

I almost had a stroke, when I saw my daughter grab one of her mother's swaying boobs. Tammy squeezed and pulled on the dangling orb, as she reached under and began to rub her mother's erect clit. All of the men groaned, when they saw this. Beth's eyes nearly bugged out, but she was too busy getting her cheating ass fucked to object. "That's it," Tammy urged, "Fuck my momma's ass, with that nasty, black cock!"

Beth was squealing, as her ample butt cheeks jiggled violently, with each stroke of Bo's punishing spear. The black man pulled his big dick out of Beth's tortured ass and pointed it toward's my daughter. Tammy engulfed the throbbing, black prick, with her hot, wet mouth and sucked it deep into her throat.

"Now put that big, black mamba back in your momma's ass," Bo ordered.

Tammy complied, and fed the jet, black pole back into Beth's spasming butthole. Bo would pump my wife's big, butt a few times and then feed our daughter's sucking mouth, with his incredible prick. This continued, until the combination of the ass fucking and Tammy's molesting hands, became too much for Beth to bear. My wife moaned loudly, as she came like a freight train.

Bo kept banging away at Beth's ass and yelled, "I'm going to bust a nut in this tight, white ass!"

Tammy grabbed his big, black balls, with her tiny, white hands and egged him on. "That's it, baby! Fill my mother's cheating, white butt with your hot, black seed!"

Bo shot a couple of spurts deep in my wife's unfaithful ass. He then slid his pulsating member out of her twitching rectum and as Tammy held her mother's butt cheeks apart, the young, black man fired another stream of cooze down into Beth's gaping anus. My wife's crotch was a mess. Her dark pubic hair was matted with thick white cum and a river of sticky cream flowed out of her inflamed rectum and down her inner thighs.

Beth was panting heavily, "That was fucking incredible!" she announced.

Richard roughly kneaded my wife's bodacious buttocks. "You're whores for black cock, aren't you?" he asked.

"Oh god, yes," Beth agreed.

Richard continued, "You're going to service our big, black peckers, with your tight white holes, anytime we want, right?"

Beth looked over at our daughter, who was busy sucking Bo's fat, black prick clean. "As long as my husband doesn't find out," she stipulated.

Richard nodded his head and the swatted Beth's voluptuous ass. "You two better get down to the river and clean your nasty asses up, before he shows up," he told them. The two well used white women stood up and Richard pulled Tammy to him, squashing her tender, white breasts against his coal black chest. "I think snow white here can come visit us late tonight, while momma keeps her daddy busy."

My daughter kissed the black man full on the lips. "I'll be here," Tammy said with a smile, "I just hope there's plenty off black meat waiting for me." With that the two women collected their bikinis and took off down the path and headed for the river, their bare asses swaying from side to side.

I quickly backed out of my hiding spot and crawled on my hands and knees, until I reached the road. My mind was racing, as I walked back to the truck. What I had just witnessed had rocked my world. I couldn't believe that my wife and daughter had become total whores for these men's black cocks. I felt sick to my stomach, but at the same time, I could hardly wait to see what the rest of this camping trip would bring.

nurseshark
nurseshark
814 Followers
12