Camping on the Darkside Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nurseshark
nurseshark
810 Followers

The four black men whooped and hollered, as I looked on in stunned disbelief. Beth took a big breath and then began to lick and suck our daughter's pussy and asshole clean. Tammy started to wiggle her hips, as she moaned, "Oh, mom. That feels so good! AAAAHHHH!" Tammy laid her hand on her mother's head, as she came all over Beth's face.

The two women sat up and looked around. Everyone was worn out and the only erection in camp belonged to me. My daughter crawled towards me, staring at the lump in my trunks. I froze, wondering about what was going to happen next. When she reached me, Tammy yanked my trunks down, releasing my raging hard on.

The teenager grabbed my 6 inch boner, in her hand and looked up at me. "I'm going to suck your cock, daddy," she informed me, "That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes, honey," I squeaked, "It is."

Beth gently took the camcorder from my hands and started recording her husband and daughter.

"Jesus," I heard one of the men mutter, "This shit is too much."

Tammy leaned her head forward and kissed the head, of my leaking prick. She started licking up and down my rock hard shaft. My daughter took the head in her mouth and began sucking. The feeling of my throbbing dick sliding in and out of Tammy's hot, wet mouth was incredible. My pride and joy, began bobbing her head, as I fucked her face with long, deep strokes.

Tammy sensed that I was close to coming and she pulled my desperate member, from her mouth. "Do you like the way I suck your cock, daddy?"

"Oh god yes!" I replied.

"I don't want you to cum, quite yet," she said, before laying on her back and spreading her legs wide.

I dropped to my knees, between Tammy's legs and gazed at my daughter's red and swollen pussy.

"Do it!" she urged, "Fuck me! Please daddy, fuck me!"

I heard a number of groans, as I mounted my 18 year old daughter and slid my horny prick, into her well worn snatch. Tammy wrapped her arms around my neck and we shared a passionate kiss. She lifted her legs and encircled my waist, as I fucked my little girl for all I was worth.

"Go daddy go!" she breathed, "Fuck me hard! Make me a daddy's girl!"

Beth was behind us, getting a fantastic shot, of my cock pumping in and out, of our daughter's hairless, little cunt. "Fuck her!" my wife encouraged, "Fuck that horny, little bitch! The little slut's been dreaming of this moment her whole life!"

I couldn't hold back any longer and I tried to pull out, but Tammy wouldn't unhook her legs. "No way, pops!" she hissed, "I want you to come inside me!"

And I did. Things grew dark for a moment, as I yelled and blew my load, deep into my daughter's sloppy wet pussy. I rolled over onto my side and lay there for a while, as Tammy kissed me and caressed my chest.

The rest of the night was fairly uneventful. I slept by myself in one of the black men's tent, while everyone else slept out by the fire. I would wake up, every so often, throughout the night to the sounds of muted moans and groans. I peeked outside once and observed my wife's big, white ass rising and falling in the firelight, as she rode the black man beneath her.

The next day we combined the two camps, and the rest of the trip was pretty much, one big interracial fuck fest. My wife and daughter didn't wear a stitch of clothing the whole week and served, as the black men's sex slaves. There wasn't a single morning that I didn't wake up to the sounds of Tammy getting her teenaged pussy pounded or Beth getting her married, white ass gang fucked by a bunch of huge, black cocks. But I can't complain, as at least once a day I had my own sexual needs taken care of , by either my wife or daughter.

Once we returned home, things returned to normal, sort of. Tammy now joins her mother and I in the bedroom, for the hottest sex I've ever had, while we watch the recordings, from our trip. Fortunately, neither woman got pregnant, from their camping adventure, as Beth had her tubes tied, years ago, and Tammy is on the pill. I'm just waiting for the day, when I come home from work to find my wife and daughter getting their hot, white bodies stuffed with black cock. But I'll deal with that when it happens.

nurseshark
nurseshark
810 Followers
12