Camping Surprise

Story Info
A story of an oral encounter while camping.
1.1k words
4.11
59.9k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yman67
Yman67
87 Followers

The story is true. Only the names are changed to protect the innocent and the guilty. It took place in 2004; two years after my wife of 34 years left me for another man.

It had been almost two years. I finally took a three-week vacation. I loaded up my RV, got a map and just drove south until I found a lovely tent/RV camping spot. Setting up my RV took little time and soon I was relaxing in the sun reading a book.

Now, I am not what anyone would call a "hunk!" I wasn't fat, but at 5'8" my 170 lbs. fit me well. I confess that handsome is not how anyone would describe me. I easily get lost in a roomful of wallflowers. Being in my early 50's I was well past the partying stage of life. Even then it had been quite a while since any woman had given me the "come hither" look. So what happened this day caught me by surprise!

Camped next to me in a small pop-up camper was a couple who appeared to be about 10-15 years younger than I. As I helped them set up that night I learned that their daughter had recently gotten married and they had the empty-nest syndrome. This was their first solo camping trip in many years. We shared some pizza from my oven and talked a little. Then about 10 they went to their camper and I went to bed.

Just as I was not a "heart-throb" looking man, neither were they "sexy" as we think of it. She was a mother who had some hard times and he was your typical middle-aged man. He was a doctor who had not been on vacation for years.

The first week for me went quietly. I swam, did some fishing, lots of reading and walking. I noticed that Saturday that Leroy, the doctor next to me, sped out of the campgrounds but left the pop-up and his wife behind. She walked over to where I was sitting in some shade and asked if she could join me. I learned Leroy had been called into the hospital for an emergency.

As we talked I learned his wife, I'll call her Dorie, was a stay-at-home wife. Her hobbies were gardening and sewing. She began to ask me how I was handling being single after such a long marriage. I told her I had resigned myself to life without a woman in it and that I like living alone. She began to talk about how lonely she felt at times now that the kids were gone and Leroy worked long hours. My radar went up and that little voice in my head sent "be careful" warnings to me. I listened and didn't pursue the subject.

Any man who says, "I've never been tempted" to cheat is a liar. Yes, I'd been tempted. To be honest, when I was willing to step over that line, there was no opportunity. And when there was opportunity, I remembered how good I had it at home. I did not see this as an opportunity. She was married; end of discussion. She wasn't available and I wasn't looking. That is why it was easy for me to just walk away and end that discussion.

Later that night I was sitting watching TV as I laid in bed. Getting sleepy, I turned out the light and went to bed. In the early morning I got up to relieve my bladder. It was twi-light with dawn just below the horizon. So I made some coffee and went out to watch the coming sunrise.

I went inside after the dawn to take a shower. Since it was my camper, and the curtains were closed, and no one else present I thought nothing of moving from my bedroom to the shower without clothes. Again, I was not the man with washboard abs, triceps bulging on top of biceps, and an 8"penis with a 2" girth. I was a 52 year-old man who had worked too long at a less than strenuous job. In other words: nothing that would wow the girls. While in the shower I thought I heard someone walk in the camper but I knew I had locked the door, so ignored it.

When I came out of the shower in all my naked glory, there stood my camping neighbor in all her naked glory: slightly sagging breasts, mostly shaved pubic area and looking for all-the world like a 40ish woman. It takes little surprise me, but I was surprised by this.

She didn't give me a chance. Even before I could ask how she got in, she had dropped to her knees and had taken me in her mouth. Now just because I wasn't looking I was not dead! My cock, no longer just a penis, had risen to the occasion. Two years of being without regular sex of any kind had my furnace going in no time. I tried to warn her but she simply swallowed my cock and held it while I pumped a load of man-jelly down her throat.

As I recovered I heard her say, "Been waiting 5 years to do that for a man." It seems Leroy had decided it was not fitting for a wife to give oral sex to her husband; and vice-versa. So, for the last several years in was regular intercourse with little or no foreplay and little post-coital snuggling. I thanked her for coming over but said I felt very uncomfortable being with a married woman while her husband was working.

I also felt obligated to give her what she gave me. I was out of practice but tried to hit all the good spots. I licked her, stuck my tongue in her pussy and sucked on her clit. She tasted a lot like soap. Having been without for two years I was like a starving man at a potluck. It wasn't quick, but it was very satisfying. It seemed like hours but I know it was only minutes before she let me know she was climbing the peak. So I slowed down, let her catch up, and then started again. I did that four times and then let her enjoy the peak and the the slow descent from her orgasm!

Leroy came back the next day. He and Dorie packed up and went back to their life. The rest of my vacation was uneventful and I soon returned to my job. Like I said, this was over 10 years ago. Last year I retired and moved 2500 miles east to be near my children. I sometimes think back to that vacation with fondness. Yesterday I took my new RV and went to the Wisconsin Dells. I parked next to another RV that had Washington State plates on it. As I hooked up my water someone tapped me on the back. It was Dorie. She and Leroy were camping there for a month. Wonder how this trip will work out. I'll let you know.

Yman67
Yman67
87 Followers