Camping Threesome Ch. 01

Story Info
Being seen sparks the imagination.
1.5k words
4.16
81.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 09/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend, Lori, is one very special person. She is adventurous, smart, and willing to try just about anything I propose. She'll try anything. Hell, last summer she and I went to a nude beach for the first time and spent a week on the John Muir Trail together. Lori and I have been together almost two years now and she just continues to surprise me more and more. One night she came home from work to tell me about a totally isolated spot where we could hike, go skinny dipping, and generally, be totally decadent for the weekend. I had tickets to a football game, but I reluctantly agreed to go camping. After that weekend of camping, I was ready to go back to commune with nature every weekend!

We got ready to go on Friday night. Lori packed the food and I got the gear ready to go so we could take off first thing Saturday morning. About noontime, Saturday, Lori pointed out the dirt road we had been looking for. We went to find a place to pitch the tent. The space we found was flat, with a stream not too far away. Lori said the swimming hole was about a quarter mile upstream. Good enough for me. It took about an hour and a half to set up camp with the umbrella tent, the cook range, and a big screened patio. I love most of the outdoors, but creepy-crawley bugs are a deal breaker.

Now it was time to hike up to the swimming hole. We could hear the sounds of the waterfall, and after about fifteen minutes we found that the water was sparkling clear and cold! Lori couldn't wait to get undressed. She jumped in and started to splash me with that god-awful cold water. Swimming is ok, but leave the icebergs behind!

"Come on, get in here. The water's great!" Lori teased.

"Yeah, sure and I'll freeze off all those things I wanted to use this weekend. If you'd have been smart you would have let me jump in before you splashed me. See, you tipped your hand. No way am I going to freeze off my cajones."

"Oh the water isn't that cold. Besides if your equipment gets too cold I'll warm it up with these.'' Lori picked up a breast in each hand and offered them to me. . Those were two of the things I liked about Lori. Now it was getting interesting.

What's a little cold water? I gathered up my courage, stepped back, and jumped into the water right in front of Lori. My forward motion and the

deep water drenched Lori. Her hair was hanging down in long strands, and she was trying to clear her eyes. Before she got herself back together, she realized how cold the water was and started to shiver. Now it was my turn to warm her up. I held her in my arms, warmed her back and rubbed her arms to get her warm again. As I held her, she pulled me towards her to try to get warm. I felt so good about the closeness I grabbed the back of her head and gave her a very loving kiss. As she got closer and closer to me, I grabbed her ass to bring her closer to me for warmth. With her body molded against mine, we started to warm up in more ways than one. I could feel myself hardening against her stomach in spite of the cold water. Except for the little gleam in Lori's eyes, she pretended not to notice the widening intrusion between us. Once we became accustomed to the cold we were able to swim around and just have a good time playing around. Just before we left we each took a final plunge under the falls. We got out and proceeded to dry each other off. The good times and rubbing each other down made us more eager to hold unto each other.

We started back to camp with our clothes in our hands. We would walk a bit and stop to snuggle. I found we both would feel very secure if we just cuddled and rubbed in a nonsexual way. Once we felt secure with each other, things started turn sexual. I would play with her boobs and she would lead me around by the crank. Eventually play time turned to love time and we were rubbing and touching breasts, and penis, and pussy. I would kiss her nipples, she would kiss my dick.

As we were walking along hand in hand Lori grabbed me and turned me toward her for a kiss. When she started to kiss me behind the ear, she whispered, "Damn! We've got to get dressed. There's some guy up on the hill watching us. I thought we would have privacy up here."

"Lori, I don't care who's watching us. I love you. You're a beautiful woman, and I am so very proud of you! In fact, making love to you while someone is watching would be the ultimate form of bragging. You're hot, you're attentive, you are the most fantastic person I have ever known. Pretend he doesn't exist. If you like, think of it as a virtual threesome, a safe fantasy."

Is that what you are doing? 'Cause you sure are getting turned on. You seemed to be holding me tighter and getting harder in the process. I'll go with the flow for now if it makes you happy.

On the way back to the tent, Lori proceeded to nibble on my ear, play tonsil hockey, and outline my penis with her fingertip. She couldn't get close enough to me. What started out slow and friendly now had jumped three notches on the passion meter. Lori kissed her way down my chest and totally engulfed my penis in her mouth. She'd lick the head, and make a lollipop out of the shaft. She'd swallow my balls and slather her lips back and forth on my tool. Soon the pleasures were so intense I screamed every time her tongue touched me. She was geting turned on and started to hump up and down as if someone had a finger in her pussy. She was going to cum and so was I. I was not about to ejaculate and disappoint this wild, wonderful woman. I held on tightly and started to squeeze my cum sphincter against my backbone. After about thirty seconds of these genital isometric exercises I couldn't take any more, "Lori, you're too much. I'm gonna blast! "

She grunted once or twice before she squated down and tilted her head back. She sucked me and stroked me with the back of her tongue. With that, she swallowed my joint and shoved her finger up my ass. When she rubbed her fingertip across my prostate gland, I lasted about 1.2 seconds more. I know I shouldn't have done it but I grabbed the back of her head and tried to put my dick in her belly. Her eyes bulged, and she let everything slide down her throat. As I lost my erection, Lori was able to breathe again. She savored my penis for about a minute before she let it slide from her mouth. When she looked up at me she had a most contented smile. I looked down at her and have never felt so close, so at peace, with any other woman.

We picked up our gear and cuddled and kissed all the way back to camp. Sometimes I would stop to kiss her, sometimes she would stop to kiss me. Once, she stopped me to plant this monster kiss on me, When she took a seond to look over at the intruder she gasped! She started to nibble on my ear when she whispered, "My God! He's huge. He's two fists long, and I couldn't get my hand around it.

By now our uninvited guest must realize we knew he was there and that we didn't care. I looked over at him before I turned back to Lori. "I see what you mean. Did you see that before you got so turned on?

"No I just knew that he was there. I was trying to get my mind around the virtual threesome idea you talked about. He isn't just lurking there he seems to take part in everything you do for me. Like when you were in my mouth, his eyes kind of bounced back and forth like he was also in my mouth. Showing off for the both of you got me thinking that I was really in a fantasy threesome.

"Which is better the fantasy or the reality?" I asked.

"Well I've never been in a real threesome but I've never had fantastic sex like I had with you, either. It's never been so wild. And I've never felt so fulfilled when it was over. You figure it out." We continued to kiss and stroke each other all the way back to camp. This woman was a real keeper. .............To be continued.